Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<4041424344>»
NJsharon Offline
#1231 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:39:18 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Shelly, have a fabulous time on your cruise, I am jealous! Some nice stops, should be fun!

I am going on a 3 night cruise, so just a short one, but not until May 31st. Hope it gets here soon! That is just out of FL to the Bahamas. I say "just" but it will be a lot of fun!

Taking the girls to Knoebels in PA today. It is an amusement park where you pay per ride, instead of getting a ticket for the park. I think we are going to get wristbands though, as it is opening day so 2 for 1 on the wristbands. Perfect for me having twins! Then staying overnight nearby at a hotel. Just me & the girls, we are all excited!

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1232 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:08:47 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1507 time(s) in 1200 post(s)
Sharon, what is a Tricky Tray? I see you go and win at them all the time, but I really don't know what they are. And you go to so many fun craft things!!! I really don't have any idea if there are any in my area or not.

On Tuesday night, Merle and I went to the port (there is a little crafty shopping area and dining area along the water) and watched a cruise ship leave for a two weeks to Hawaii. I have to admit, I was little sad that I was only watching and not on the ship!

Merle and Jill have been cleaning out some stuff. Big stuff. They put it out on the driveway with a "free" sign on it. The last item disappeared this morning! It was a fairly nice oak entertainment center that Merle's brother had given Jill like six years ago when she moved to CA, but she doesn't use it any more.

I have shorts on today. Not super comfortable as the incision is still really sensitive and they are demin, but I decided to try them anyway. Merle says it will be sensitive for a few more weeks. He should know with all of his surgeries lately. I have mostly been wearing sweat pants and gym shorts, really loose ones.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1233 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:39:28 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1297 time(s) in 1008 post(s)
I would want to go to any Crop where Sharon goes because she is always winning something LOL

Sharon you are also on the go enjoy your trips sounds like fun times

Joy.. enjoy the nice weather share a picture of Jeffie

Joy I love the Mickey cart and have really used that cartridge a lot in the past.

The Baptism is tomorrow and it is suppose to be near 70 happy about that

Patty took Abigail for a photo shoot in her Christening dress then changed her into her Birthday dress she said Abigail was an angel no fussing at all.

That is because she is use to grandma always taking pictures of her and she poses for the camera. LOL

Hoping everyone enjoys the weekend

SandraB. Offline
#1234 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:51:33 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
Hi everyone from windy Alberta! Boy has it gotten windy...in fact there are wind warnings out. That is very uncommon for around here. A small rain shower went through, but didn't amount to too much. Had a nice visit this a.m. with my childhood friend and her mom, too short thoughSad!

Sharon: hope you and the girls had fun at the amusement park today. The craft expo sounds like fun...I don't get to anything like that around here.

Joy: sounds like you had a fun shopping experience at K-MartLOL! Would like to see a pic of Jeffie also.

Nancy: hope the Baptism goes well for you tomorrow. Can't wait to see some of the pics of Abigail. DH got the pond all up and running again this a.m. Sounds so nice.

Just got home from dinner with a family friend. She lost her DS to Lou Kerrig's disease about 5 years ago and does an annual walk for it every year here in our area. She wanted me to help her get the pics from last year's walk in an album. So did a few pages for her, got her started anyway. She thinks she will be able to finish it on her own now. Couldn't do anymore as she had to go out. Hope to finish cleaning up the backyard tomorrow if the weather holds.

Bye for now, take care everyone
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1235 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:17:16 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Woke up to a sun shining day. Thankful for that it is suppose to hit 70 today.

Patty received the CD on line of Abigail photo shoot. 50 photos I wouldn't know where to start in trying to choose which ones we want.

I think I want at least 45 there were a couple that she didn't know what was happening so she was a little scared otherwise all the others she is smiling.

I think as a crafter I would order them all and do a nice collage of prints.

Sandra... it is so nice now to hear the waterfall going enjoy the pond..

Steve says we need to sell some Koi because the pond isn't big enough for all our Koi . I wish he would have said that before we just bought 2 Koi.

Well today is the day

Have a great day allBigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:19:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1236 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:30:59 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, Jill's HS boyfriend passed away of Lou Gehrig's disease. He was only, I think, 22 when he passed away.

Nancy, I hope you are able to share a couple of Abigail's pictures!

I am going to make Jill a gift card holder today for a wedding gift. It is from a long time ago when there was, I think it was called Christmas with the Cricut, from Obsessed With Scrapbooking. I have the instructions written down at home, but went to YouTube this morning to find them again.

The first pic will be Jeffie just last week, and second is Jeffie and Nick last December on our couch (it is NOT a small couch) when Jeffie lived with us for a month.

joyfullycrafting attached the following image(s):
Jeffie.jpg
Jeffie and Nick on the couch.jpg
SandraB. Offline
#1237 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:14:00 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Hope everyone had a nice finish to their w/end. It was a bit on the coolish side today, even with the sun shining. Of course, there was a bit of a cool wind blowing that didn't help, especially while we were raking leavesAngry! Did manage to get the rest of the flower beds all cleaned up and all the yard ornaments and lights back out. Have a few nicks and scrapes on my fingers to show for it LOL! Now we have a rainshower happening, which will help clean stuff up. Supposed to be cool the next couple of days and then warm up again.

Nancy: glad the pics turned out nice, hope everything went well today for the baptism

Joy: TFS the cute pics of the dogs. Hope the gift card holder turned out ok, glad you were able to find the instructions for it. My friend's son was in his early 30's when he passed, leaving a wife and a young family.

Hope everyone else had a good w/end, back to work tomorrow.

Take care everyone.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1238 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 7:12:21 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy thanks for the pics of the dogs. They look nice and relaxed

Sandra... my DH has the green thumb here LOL

Well yesterday was beautiful. The weather and the church all went well.

Abigail's gown was gorgeous and people were coming over complimenting how pretty she looked.

There were only 4 babies 2 infant boys 1 infant girl and Ms. Abigail. The hummed the whole time thru it all.

Then we all went out for something to eat.

I will try and post some pictures if I can.

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
P1000950.JPG
P1000953.JPG
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1239 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 7:35:34 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Abigail's gown had white rose petals at the bottom and a beautiful white flower at the waist satin top and all tulle. Really very pretty..
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1240 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 3:23:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, Abigail is so cute! I love her little cheeks. She looks like such a happy little girl.

I did it. I updated my G and synched it to CCR. BUT, in the process, my G got stuck on the "loading" screen. I tried the reset thing with the stylus point in the back of my G, but that is just all the further she would go. I finally found instructions on how to re-format her (I think that is what I did). I lost all of my files, which is no big deal. There is only maybe two I would really have wanted to keep.

My question for you gals - the free CCR files are showing up on my G, but when I go to the Imagine app on my G, the digital file I bought (Santa's Village) does not show up. Should it??? I was certainly hoping it would so that I won't have to turn on a computer to cut with Santa's Village.

My allgergies here at Jill's have been AWFUL. I sneeze, I can't breathe, I am congested. I have been takinng allergy meds, and got sudafed at Costco. The problem with the sudafed is that it keeps me awake! If I don't take it at night, I can't breathe, but if I do, I can't sleep. GRR.

Sandra, you are way ahead of me with your flower bed. I haven't done anything to mine. Hopefully when we get home, I will feel like getting outside.

DH is out of projects here at Jill's, and is searching for things to do. Jill was hoping her new doors would be ready to install while we are here, so we could paint them, but they won't be ready for a few more weeks. She has 1950's doors in her house.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 4/30/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1241 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 6:07:41 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Happy Monday everyone;
Well, we woke up today to no power as well as a rain/snow mixture and windy. Had morning recess outside at school but they had indoor lunch recess...it was just to wet and yucky for the kids. Imagine...indoor recess at the end of April! Hopefully, our summer will be much better then our spring.

Nancy: glad everything went well for Abigail's big day yesterday. TFS the photo, she looks like a little doll!

Joy: hope you get everything straightened out with your machines. I managed to do all the linking with no trouble. I haven't called in about the credit yet though, will have to do that when I have some time to spend on the phone. I have done some cutting since I did the linking and everything went fine.

Better run, have to pay some billsAngry!
Take care everyone...hope you're all doing well, the message board seems rather quiet.
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 4/30/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1242 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:16:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. Kind of a gray day right now. A marine layer comes in regularly. Hopefully the sun will shine soon.

I found my $20 credit and used it to get New Arrival. I kind of hope it is a couple of years before either married DD decides to have a baby, but I don't have any baby carts, so decided to get this one digitally. I also got two extra G to machine cords. I have wanted to order them for a while, but just never have.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1243 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:25:36 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

My question for you gals - the free CCR files are showing up on my G, but when I go to the Imagine app on my G, the digital file I bought (Santa's Village) does not show up. Should it??? I was certainly hoping it would so that I won't have to turn on a computer to cut with Santa's Village.

Joy... My didn't download at all with the Imagine I know they said they were working on a solution!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1244 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:29:15 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra.. we have crazy weather here to it is almost May and we have yet to have Spring weatherAngry

Joy... It's nice that PC gave us a credit I still have money left over from previous credit they gave us. I think NA was really used a lot over the years another cute one is Baby Steps.

Well chilly here but the sun is shinningBigGrin after Abigail lunch we will go for a nice long walk. I am trying to walk at least 2 miles with her.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1245 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:32:04 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I know that I have asked you all before, but do any of you use an ATG gun? I have been thinking about getting the scotch pink one from J's as I have some gift cards from Christmas/birthday. I used to use a tape runner that I got from the dollar store on .88 cent Tuesdays, but the store closed down.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1246 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:57:15 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I do I bought mine when it first came out and I have saved a bundle of money on adhesive. Just last year I decided to stop buying those little tape adhesives and just use the ATG Gun for everything. I buy my tape at www.findtape.com I usally buy 25 rolls and it last. So well worth it.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:58:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

NJsharon Offline
#1247 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:45:08 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Joy yes I use an ATG gun & love it! It is basically the only kind of tape gun I use now!

Had a fantastic time at Knoebels, really recommend it if anyone gets out that way.

Tricky tray... it is sometimes also called a basket auction or chinese auction. They have a bunch of prizes that you buy tickets for. Then you put your tickets into whichever prizes you want to win. They draw one ticket for each prize & if it is yours, you win!

Yes I go to several tricky trays & really enjoy them. Seem to do pretty well at them too, most of the time!

It's my girls birthday on friday, they will be 8 years old! Can't believe it!

This is a picture we just got done of them this week....

SandraB. Offline
#1248 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:33:32 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just home from our last nite of bowling for the season. Had a dentist appt. after school and when I got home my ride was here to get me, so jumped out of my van into hers and off we went. Hence, no supper for me tonite.

Sharon: lovely pic of the girls, TFS. Glad you had a good time at Knoebels.

Nancy: today was sunny but a cold wind...will we ever win? Hopefully, May will be better.

Joy: I have an ATG gun and love it. Still have a Pro Glue Glider but once it's done I'll just use my ATG gun. I discovered one of the digital carts I bought isn't showing up on my CCR or G. Will have to call Customer Service about it tomorrow, will check about my $20 credit at the same time.

Bye for now, take care everyone
SandraB. Offline
#1249 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:36:05 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Just checked my account and the $20.00 credit is there BigGrin
DebbieScraps Offline
#1250 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:41:01 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
wow, I did not realise that it was such a long time since I last posted here, the days just seem to fly past! I am going to be MIA again for a while as I leave tomorrow for a trip to Bali, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it!! Today i was wondering if it was really worthwhile going away on holiday as there seems to be so much that you have to rush around doing before hand, it is exhausting but I know that once I am on the aeroplane it will all be worth it. Jet is very sad, he hates seeing suitcases! Will give you all an update when I get back.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1251 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:51:30 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, Bali sounds WONDERFUL! Have fun!

I bought two carts on ebay last night. Creative Cards and Outdoor Man. I have been seriously looking at The First Few Years. It has some good cuts, and I really like the font.

Sandra, the credit kind of hides. Look in the promo code/gift card area. It is in the lower left of the checkout page.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1252 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 12:50:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Debbie you were missed.... have a wonderful time and shop LOL

I think I still have some credit do me I think I will shop

Had bowling today we only have 2 more weeks to go. Nice when you win all 3 games ...

Have a good day
SandraB. Offline
#1253 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:31:04 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

it is finally warming up again here...hopefully (fingers & toes crossed) spring is finally here! It is the 1st of May for heavens sake!

Called Provo-Craft this afternoon and got my missing cart taken care of, just had to re-sync my G afterwards. Still need to register my last 2 new carts, but they aren't showing up on the list as of yet (or I can't see them), they didn't sync with my G either.

Joy: I did find my credit after I posted last nite. Creative Cards is one of the ones I need to register as well as Simple Cards. Glad you were able to get the carts you were after, I haven't seen the First Few Years one yet. Doesn't pay for me to use e-bay as some don't ship to Can. or the shipping is high.

Debbie: have a safe and wonderful trip. My kids went there for their honeymoon. After we got back from our last w/end trip I found the cats sitting on top of our suitcasesLOL

Nancy: hope bowling went well, we are done for the season now.

Take care everyone

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1254 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:25:54 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I have several carts that I haven't linked. I supposed I should do that one of these days. And I have not registered carts in ages. I probably should do that, too!

Tomorrow we will pack up, and on Friday,head for southern Oregon to see Kate.

My great-nephew, who is 11 (I think) races BMX bikes. He wrecked today and broke his collarbone. It is not the first bad wreck, and I know it won't be his last. I am pretty sure he will eventually transition from bike racing to motorcycle racing. His father (my nephew) and his grandfather were both motorcycle racers in their day. My nephew did it professionally.

Sandra, funny about your cats! Nick hangs his head and gets crabby when we get our suitcases out. Camry doesn't know any different yet. I miss those dogs!!!! Jeffie is sweet, but he is not my dog.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1255 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:36:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, how does that work for you, calling PC, since it would be an international phone call?
AlyaMama Offline
#1256 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:23:14 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello all, I've missed you guys so much. I think of you all often but just can't seem to get on the message board.

I finally got through the birthdays, now I'm working on a center piece and banner for a loady in my playgroup and then I'm doing a little bazzar at a school here. I just can't catch my breath.

I didn't read everything, sorry.

I'll try to get back on soon and photo bomb you all.

Have a great day, hopefully I'll see you guys soon.

Angie
NJsharon Offline
#1257 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:07:53 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I bought the 'First Few Years' cartridge. I figured I make baby pages sometimes for friends having babies, so this will help me out!

Girls' birthday tomorrow! They are super excited. Think we are going to go to Dorney Park after school to celebrate their birthday! That will be fun! Then they have their cooking birthday party at the local supermarket on saturday (yes, they do cooking parties at Shoprite, what fun huh?!).

Weather had been beautiful here & another gorgeous day today!

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1258 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:56:11 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, I've missed you! But, I do kind of keep up on facebook, so I knew that you were still on the face of the earth.

Sharon, your girls are sure cuties. Still hard to imagine them being twins!!! Happy Birthday to them.

The weather here is AMAZING. It looks like it will be really nice at home next week, too.

There have been two fires in the hills around here, though. Kind of an early start to fire season.

Poor Jeffie. He will be back to being locked in the kitchen/utility after today. Although with that, he has free reign in the back yard. He eats Jill's strawberries!
SandraB. Offline
#1259 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:04:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
We are finally getting warmer weather. I even came home to some of my tulips in bloomBigGrin

Joy: calling PC is international but a toll-free number so I don't mind calling them. They are also very efficient so I don't usually have to wait very long for them to help me or get the problem solved. Hope your great-nephew is ok. Safe travels to visit Kate.

Angie: I was just thinking of you the other day...hoping all was well with you.

Sharon: the girls' birthday celebrations sound wonderful. Hope they have fun. How is your new job going?

Tomorrow is Friday and the jr. high's are having a dance...oh joy! Then the w/end and it's supposed to be lovely and hot here. Time will tell on thatLOL

Here's a pic of my first tulips of the year
File Attachment(s):
DSC_0001.JPG (3,082kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
NJsharon Offline
#1260 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 4:09:21 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

It's my girls' birthday today! Can't believe they are 8 years old now! Will be a fun day for them (and us)!

New job is going well thanks Sandra. I am enjoying it!