Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BJR Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 3:03:15 PM(UTC)
BJR

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
Sad I think I heard dust there, boy I have sooo many points and not too long ago bought a few things that I did not have but I went and looked now and oooooooh its so lonely there, next to nothing left compared to what it was. They could have added many of these items they have been selling off. Wonder what my points will do, I guess nothing is coming soon still. Sad, I was so silly and saved my points to get something good and of course there was nothing much good left by then or that I needed more of. BJR.

Edited by user Saturday, May 04, 2013 3:04:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:41:35 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Was thanked: 345 time(s) in 230 post(s)
I've been saving up my points also. Now, I think my only choices are either a circle membership or a bunch of embossing folders. I really don't want either. Somebody from PC said the Rewards was going to continue - so I'll probably just hang onto my points until something new eventually turns up.
scrapalette Online
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 9:46:12 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18934 time(s) in 8449 post(s)
Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but we asked PC at Mania and the response was they will be evaluating the rewards program and determine if it will continue and how it will work. . .but, it's not high on the priority list.

I personally think it won't continue. Most companies that offer a reward program want you to use their product or shop at their store. Coke wants you to buy their sodas instead of Pepsi's, Kroger wants you to shop at their stores instead of another grocery and so on. If you have a Cricut, you're gonna buy carts which come from PC no matter which vendor you buy them from. So unless they change it to where only the carts that you buy directly from PC have reward points, it really doesn't have the same marketing advantage as other rewards programs do for them to continue it.
Soshescraps Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 12:53:12 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1105 time(s) in 875 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but we asked PC at Mania and the response was they will be evaluating the rewards program and determine if it will continue and how it will work. . .but, it's not high on the priority list.

I personally think it won't continue. Most companies that offer a reward program want you to use their product or shop at their store. Coke wants you to buy their sodas instead of Pepsi's, Kroger wants you to shop at their stores instead of another grocery and so on. If you have a Cricut, you're gonna buy carts which come from PC no matter which vendor you buy them from. So unless they change it to where only the carts that you buy directly from PC have reward points, it really doesn't have the same marketing advantage as other rewards programs do for them to continue it.

Hopefully they will add some product onto the site so that those of us who have thousands of points won't just lose out. The rewards program is a nice perk and actually one of the reasons why I love PC. The company has a nice messageboard, magazine and project center. Great resources for its customers.
 1 user thanked Soshescraps for this useful post.
BJR on 5/5/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 6:22:05 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Use your Reward Points and purchase some of the popular Cartridges, accessories, supplies, etc and then sell them on E or CL, you will at least get something for your Reward Points before PC closes the program and you end up getting nothing.
jscraftylady Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:29:24 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2291 time(s) in 1231 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
Use your Reward Points and purchase some of the popular Cartridges, accessories, supplies, etc and then sell them on E or CL, you will at least get something for your Reward Points before PC closes the program and you end up getting nothing.

Exactly what I did. I used all my points on Circle carts and sold them on eBay for nice bucks. I posted weeks ago that my bet was on PC not replenishing Rewards and ending the program. I did not want to get stuck with a bunch of points and nothing to use them on.
sharibear Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 8:50:20 PM(UTC)
sharibear

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
i wish i had enough to get them all lol but i only have 1505 in points because i just started
shariLove Love
BJR Offline
#8 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 10:33:01 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
Thanks for the thought but there is only 2 carts left, only cake accessories, blades & mat, and
mostly Cuttlebug items, most of the cuppboard is bare, I am well stocked on cake accessories, bought all the embossing folders I did not have on there. I am not sure what is left is the popular accessories. Maybe someone could tell me. The only other option is the circle, & 3000 points for a cart is a bunch but then again something would be better than nothing. BJR.