Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Stevenswife Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 2:07:08 PM(UTC)
Stevenswife

Groups: Registered
United States

I didn't know that these would be gone as soon as they were released and have been trying to get one since. Of course there are a few on ebay. I'm just not willing to pay those prices ($120.00). Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or know someone that does. I've just became a grandmother for the first time and had plans for the images and font on this cartridge. Any help will be appreciated.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:06:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

melissae Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 7:52:29 PM(UTC)
melissae

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Stevenswife Go to Quoted Post
I didn't know that these would be gone as soon as they were released and have been trying to get one since. Of course there are a few on ebay. I'm just not willing to pay those prices ($120.00). Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or know someone that does. I've just became a grandmother for the first time and had plans for the images and font on this cartridge. Any help will be appreciated.

I just got one from a local demo last week. You can check with the local demos around you (found on the demo locator part of the CM site) to see if any of them have one in their stock.

Good luck!
Stevenswife Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 9:52:50 AM(UTC)
Stevenswife

United States

Thank you for that info melissae. If you have any demos that would be willing to sell one to me please let me know.

Michele