Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages<12345>»
RGK Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:54:10 PM(UTC)
RGK

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Jossalyn Monroe, born today. 8lbs9oz. Mommy and baby are doing well. DD saw her in time before having to come home. She said baby is beautiful. I did fwd the pictures I got of the new baby to you all.

Pat, hope you got all your stuff done, especially the bibs and laundry. Enjoy the walk tomorrow. Looks like Deb has competition with the miles.....I have been slacking a little and better get going again. I have been walking just not as much as before.
This afternoon I cut the grass again, I need to put the weed/feed down if we just get a chance to dry out. Got the laundry done including the ironing. I really want to 'play' tomorrow and work on the cards. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Renate

housefullofrotties Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:40:39 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and is doing well. Just as busy as ever here but as of yesterday I can breathe a little easier! I'll update later! Have a great day.

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#63 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 10:18:46 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Happy Monday, I know, boo on Mondays.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm taking Cody to the vet today, hope he has some answers. He has not had anymore episodes that we have seen, just the two in two days, but something is going on that deeply concerns me. He loses control of his back legs and collapses and takes awhile before he can get back on his feet.

Pat, I saw your march pics on FB, how did it go?

Renate, the baby is beautiful and love the big brother pic.

Jess, anxious to hear your good news.

Deb, are you still in FL?

Hello gramma and Joanne.
imnchghere Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 12:51:50 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
afternoon all.. Busy day here for me, but I got a lot done. Paid bills, returned/exchanged a pedometer, got groceries and tidied up my work space. I still have a few more things to do, but I will get to them sometime today. It is a wet 59* and I am hurting from the walk yesterday.

Phyllis, I am so sorry to hear about Cody. Seems I remember you saying he is also getting on in age?? Hope you can get answers from the Vet.
Walk yesterday was as good as it could be. Emotions of course, but feeling good about this cause helps. I got pictures I will be scrapping once I get them printed out. So proud of eldest daughter who walked 2 miles and ran the 3rd one. She is training for a Disney Princess half marathon in 2014.

Jess, I am also wondering about your surprise. Maybe you got the invitations done??? I think that is what you were working on.

Deb, I hope you are having a great time and maybe just can't get internet.

Renate, I didn't get the race bibs done, so we just had plain pink or blue t-shirts. It worked ok. I think we will be doing the Autism walk in the fall and maybe I do something for that. In the past we have done iron on pics, but I don't know.

Gramma, Joanne, everyone else?????
#65 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 4:37:04 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello! I hope everyone had a good day.

Renate~Congratulations again. Looking forward to updates from you! Hard to find play times when you add yard work to the mix. Good luck!

Phyllis~So sorry to hear about Cody. I hope you are able to get some answers and good news from the vet. It breaks my heart that we sometimes can't do anything for them. Just love them.

Pat~Glad you had a productive day and that the walk went well. Hope you get a good nights rest and feel better in the morning.

Deb~Hope you're having a fun and relaxing time.

Hello to Joanne and Gramma! Pat gave the correct answer! I finished the invitations yesterday. You can't imagine the relief in having them done. From Sunday to Sunday I spent about 25 hours working on them. That's in addition to the many hours here and there before that. I hadn't planned on working on them like a madwoman but I was at the point that I just wanted them done. The kids don't know that they'll be getting them in a few days, it will be a surprise. My sis and BIL will be seeing them this weekend so I sent them with a driver and he dropped them off up there today. I hope the kids are happy with them. I did bring a finished one to work the other day and received really nice compliments. Now I can take a little break before I worry about thank you cards! We did open the chateau this weekend and I got most of the cleaning done. Between yesterday and today I have two of my three May stamp camp ideas. Whew. I'm beat.
Time to get ready for bed. Have a nice evening!

Jess
Phyllis Offline
#66 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 8:18:29 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. It's been a busy day today. The vet did xrays on Cody and discovered an enlarged heart, extremely enlarged almost the size of a human. He says that is the problem and causing him to pass out. I thought his legs were just giving out but vet says he's really passing out temporarily due to heart/blood to brain. He is on 3 different medications which will shrink the heart so he can breathe better, but it's not curable. I have to monitor his breathing while sleeping for 3 days, vet will call back in 3 days to get the report. It's not Cushings related so decided to wait a week or so before putting him through that test. He also has some bladder stones but vet didn't seem too concerned about those.

On another note, a teen tried to kill himself at a local high school today, in front of the class. He is in critical condition. Quite a scare to the other students and parents. No one else was hurt. Sad, so sad.

Pat, that walk has to be so rewarding. Good for you and your family.

Jess, woo hoo on getting the invitations done, what a relief. Yes, it's heartbreaking to see our babies go down hill. His condition now is unpredictable, could be days, could be years, just don't know.

#67 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 11:42:07 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Good middle of the night!

Phyllis~I'm sorry, I wish you had better news about Cody. Sure hope the meds make him more comfortable. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Have a good day.

Jess
RGK Offline
#68 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:44:27 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

good evening,
Jess, how great to have all those invites done, plus all the other things you occupied your time with over the weekend. When are you going to the chateau to relax???
Phyllis, I'm sorry about the problems Cody has. It's hard to know that you can't do much. Hope the meds are working. Prayers for him and you. -- Sad about the student trying to kill himself. I hope he survives and gets the help he needs.
I did a little yard work after I came home from work and had to pay bills and work on the laptop. And then it is time to turn in, I am beat. Good night to all, Renate
#69 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 12:41:34 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hello to the ghost castle!

Renate~Hope you got a good nights rest. How's that granddaughter of yours? Tell me about that relax thing that you speak of!!

Have a great day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#70 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:07:42 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Definitely a quiet castle. Everyone must be busy.
We are finally warming up here. Going to be in the low 70's, which is average. I know rain is important, but I am tired of the dreary skies. Of course rain and sunshine, means the grass is going to need to be cut every week. AND our lawn mower isn't wanting to start. Jim borrowed the new neighbor's last weekend, but he can't keep doing that. Hope he can get ours running this weekend.
Renate, I've been thinking about you lately. I've been making sure I have all the vital records for my research scanned on on a flash drive for travel. Just about the time I think I have them all, I find another hard copy of one, in a pile. Paper is not my friend these days.
Still no news on my Mom. I know my sister would call if there was news to share, but I am going to call today and hope I can touch base. I would love to be able to plan my trip and be able to get a decent airfare.

Phyllis, that is so scary about Cody. I hope they can get everything under control. I know you are worried sick about him.

Jess, do you have a plan for the TY cards when the time comes? I am guessing they would co-ordinate with the invites??
I worked on the TY cards I need last night. Just need to adhere everything and I will take a picture. I keep thinking they need something, but not sure what. I do need to get them out though. Then there are the Just Because cards.

Deb, I hope you are having a wonderful time in FL. We miss you here, but we will survive.
Hello to Gramma, Joanne, and anyone else.

imnchghere Offline
#71 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 1:30:04 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Finally got a picture of the TY card I did. These were for people who donated to our team for the MOD walk.

Enjoying some time on the deck. I was able to get a good bike ride this morning. AND I got the family room cleaned. Diner is leftover soup and a salad.
imnchghere attached the following image(s):
DSC_0272 (857x1280).jpg
Phyllis Offline
#72 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:56:49 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. A very warm day here 87 degrees. Just finished eating, hamburgers on the grill (DH's favorite thing lately, LOL). I didn't finish all of mine. Cody is doing pretty good, he hasn't had anymore passing out episodes. He did throw up a little bit ago, I'm thinking all the medications he is on is upsetting his stomach. He takes 4 different ones, poor baby. Vet should be calling tomorrow.

Pat, the TY card is adorable, really nice. Glad you're enjoying your deck, and woo hoo on the family room clearing.

Renate, the yard work is never ending now. DH cut grass today.

Jess, hope your day was good. Has Spring arrived in WI yet?

Hello to all the other queens.
RGK Offline
#73 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:04:05 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good evening ladies,
Jess, Jossalyn is doing great. She had her first checkup yesterday. I called DS and heard her in the background. He said she does not want to sleep at night. Duh. I reminded him of his first 3 months of his life, of course he claims he does not remember them. I'm sorry I can't help you with this relax thing I keep hearing about. Relaxing causes me to fall asleep.--Have a great Friday!
Pat, you sure got a lot done today, glad you got to enjoy sitting on the porch. Your card is beautiful..Have you talked with your sister today? You're right, scanning is a never ending thing but it gives me peace of mind having papers scanned. I will shred most of them but of course not the documents.
Phyllis, glad to hear Cody is responding well to the meds, but sorry he got sick from them. Hope the vet has good news for you. How's the teen who tried to kill himself yesterday? So tragic. Grilled hamburgers sound yummy!
I sprayed the grass in my backyard. There are bare spots and then there are the bare spots on the slope which will sprout more weeds soon. I think we will need help with the slope.--I better get ready for bed, early morning will be here before I know it. Hello to all....Renate
Dbson Offline
#74 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:39:44 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I'm home....we had a nice few days away, but always happy to see my house....a long day, left at 7 this morning, got home around 4:30, unloaded, some laundry done....sure need to get the walking back on track in the morning. Had some limited Internet at campgrounds, tried to keep up with emails but......lots to catch upon with mail and such when we got in, .plus brought home 10#'s of strawberries.....and probably need to be in bed.....
Phyllis sorry about Cody, sending you lots of hugs.....
Renate congrats on the new baby, she is a beauty......
Jess how has work treated you this week?
Pat the card is great, hope things with your mom continue to improve....
Gramma how is your cold? Is your hubby better?
That is my catch up for tonight, will read everything again tomorrow and be sure I didn't miss anything. Night.....
#75 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 12:42:11 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy Friday! Have a great day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#76 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 7:10:13 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning in the castle. Long list of things to do today including a new theme. I am going to stick with general purpose cards for the next few themes. So much easier and then it doesn't matter when they get sent. People are going to be busy with end of school activities and sports, so this gives everyone flexibility. Definitely I think we will do a Christmas late in July.

Renate, glad Jossalyn is doing well and being a normal newborn. I am going to try to call Mom today and see if I can get some news on how things are going. I have not been as good as I should be about doing the calling.
Found another copy of a record to scan for CA research. I honestly thought I had done it. Jim put all my hard drive and pictures on the external hard drive last weekend, so all that is safe. Keep trying to have all my ducks in a row, if I have to head quickly to CA.

Deb, welcome home (I know that feeling). I love to go visit people, places, but I am always ready to head home. I have friends in NC who have been on the road for about 6 months. They have one of those tiny trailers and a small tent. They have had a ball. I follow her on her blog. So adventuresome.
Sorry Miss Gracie isn't so enamored with RV travel, but I am sure she will change.

Phyllis, I hope Cody continues to improve. Will he have to be on meds for his heart forever?

Thanks everyone for the card compliments. Using the grass paper was a last minute ah ha idea. I even used scraps from my stash.

Time to get busy here. I am going to work today on getting boxes ready to ship. I am not sure if I have any Dad cards still coming. Lots of long time east coast ladies don't sign up and just send cards. Lots of other thins on my to do list as well. Hello to everyone else. Have a great day.
Dbson Offline
#77 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 2:27:52 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Afternoon, dreary looking and think we have rain due.....heading to the open house tomorrow at my SU demos. I have everything done and put away in the m/h except vac/mop....that is a huge plus for me..just had the car wash fellow clean the outside and it looks ready to 'ride' again.
Pat so happy the walk you did was for a great cause....
Jess hope Friday was good to you.
Renate how is the baby today?
Gramma are you better?
Phyllis how is the pooch? Sad to see them suffer and 'can't' tell us why....but hope he continues to improve as much as possible...age is not always kind to pets.
I have chicken tenders frying now, home made biscuits done and next will fry up a few potatoes....wanted a good meal tonight....
I hope everyone has a great evening, I am going to try and get caught up with my emails/mess on the desk. Night.
Dbson Offline
#78 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 5:19:42 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Forgot to mention, some of you might remember 'gj' that shipped cards a few years ago....we met up in Brooksville, FL on the way to my cousin's on Sunday afternoon....had a wonderful lunch at Cracker Barrel, went back to the m/h and visited.....
Phyllis Offline
#79 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 8:21:58 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello everyone. Been busy in my scrap cave today, working on some things I might put in my store, in the experimental stage right now. Cody is doing good compared to a few days ago, his breathing is much better so meds must be working. I think it's time for me to get out to the garden store and get some flowers to plant, I'm thinking we should not have any more frost but who knows, maybe I should wait another week.

Renate, guess the new baby is doing just what new babies do, she'll get adjusted soon I hope. They certainly get their days and nights mixed up. The teen who tried to kill himself is still in critical condition, I haven't heard any news today.

Pat, I need to check the sign up thread, sorry I may be behind a bit, although it's been pretty slow over there too. Yes, Cody will be on heart meds forever.

Deb, glad you're home but looks like you've been busy getting things back to normal. Sorry Gracie didn't like RVing too much. Have fun at SU open house. I do remember gj vaguely , wish all those people would come back and join us. Is she still in the card making business? A lot of people get burned out or just don't have time anymore.

Jess, are you at the chateau this weekend.

Hello Gramma and all the other queens.
Gramma Offline
#80 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 12:11:25 PM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings Castlemates... sorry to be MIA for so long. My mojo left town and I'm frantically trying to figure out how to entice it back. I've been on a spending freeze since I found out about the medical tests I had to have and pay for... I think that threw mojo off and it doesn't look like it is in any hurry to get back. I think I'm going to have to go out and drop a bundle in a scrapbook store and hope that works.

Hugz and kudos to all of my walking, motoring, creating and crafty friends.

Weather has been awesome (knocking on wood) for the last week... may go on for another week.. blue sky is AWESOME!

Hugz,
Gramma
Dbson Offline
#81 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 2:18:40 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Good afternoon, another rainy day here, messy at Talladega this weekend for sure.....glad I am not in that mud and mess. Been trying to get Gracie feeling better, she isn't up to par yet....today she is doing a little barking and playing. Nice service at church, been working on the bulletin this afternoon. Finished putting away the strawberries I had left over, shared quiet a few with family and friends, had 3 quarts for the freezer....

Renate how is the new baby?

Jess are you having a nice weekend?

Gramma sorry your mojo has left you, bills will cause worry, I understand. Hope you can get back to crafting soon. Yes for the better weather....it is way too cool here for May.....

Pat how is your weather?

Phyllis is Cody better? What are you thinking of putting in the store? Or is it too early to share?

We put the m/h away since we were due more rain, it has been raining for about an hour....glad it is in the garage now. Will be a busy next week with all the issues we have going on, I am ready to move on with life.....have a great rest of your Sunday...
RGK Offline
#82 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 5:45:24 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Sunday evening,
Quiet in the castle. Deb, glad you got the m/h taken care of. Gracie is feeling better. Save some time for fun this busy week. We did not hear from DS/DDIL this weekend, I imagine they are busy with the baby and getting ready for the move.
Gramma, yes worries can put a damper on things. Hope life will be getting better for you soon.
I've had a busy weekend. Dinner theater Friday night. We saw Menopause the Musical. It was hilarious, one of the funniest shows we have seen. Yesterday we had dinner at DS's and spent a nice afternoon/evening with him and GF. Today I went shopping at Lowe's. We needed a new showerhead, and I picked up a few perennials for the flowerbed in the front. Now if it would stay dry for a few days I could put them in the ground, cut the grass again and put down the weed control. I also did stuff around the house, going through boxes, sorting through papers etc. There is so much to do I wonder if I'll ever get done. Thinking about you Pat and your purging...I also bagged most of the CFS cards. I'm waiting for a few more and then the box can be mailed. Tomorrow it's back to work, I have a full week ahead.
I hope everyone is doing well. Jess, sorry Monday is coming so fast again, hope you have a good week. Renate
#83 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 11:38:35 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi! Hope everyone is doing well. As busy as usual here. The weekend sure seemed to go by awfully fast. Have a delightful day.

Jess
Dbson Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 6:33:01 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Monday to you all.....a wet one here....if it rains any more I don't know where some of the water will go.....got a nice 6 mile walk in...first walk since the 25th of Apr....oh my aching body....but it feels so good...hubby headed to a dr appt soon, so I may head out and start getting the things in the apartment ready for pick up by the movers......my cousin's mom stood up and promptly fell to the floor on Friday afternoon at the nursing facility, broke her femur in 4 places....wasn't the same one she broke in 2002 during a horrible car wreck...my cousin is very worried about pneumonia setting in, sad....probably good thing we got the trip in a bit early this year....

Pat how is your mom? Better I hope and pray......

Jess has a good day at work...

Renate 'ditto' on a good day at work....

Gramma have you spent any money to get the mojo back?

Phyllis how is Cody?

I am off to get another cup of coffee and get busy.....
#85 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 3:03:05 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi everyone! Lots of catching up to do!

Pat~Was Jim able to get the lawnmower fixed? Any updates on your mom? Not really any plan for the thank you cards. Many months ago the bride mentioned she might like a picture of the two on the front. Will need to see if she still wants that. If so I could do an embossed mat over the base with photo corners and a punched thank you. Wouldn't that make my life easy?? Your thank you card is totally cute!

Phyllis~Hope Cody is continuing to improve and his stomach has settled down. I believe spring is here!

Renate~Nice to hear updates on the baby! How are you battles with the yard? Glad you enjoyed the dinner theater. Monday did come too fast.

Deb~Yum to all those strawberries. I see you took care of them quickly! Sorry for the trouble you came home to. Sorry to hear about your cousins mom, hope she pulls through ok.

Spent the weekend at the chateau. Did three loads of laundry yesterday and got ready for the week. A last load of laundry in the dryer now. I still don't know how we end up with so many dirty clothes! Busy day at work. Co-worker went home sick. Will make for a busy Tuesday. Oh well! I meant to start prepping for stamp camp last weekend but never got around to it. Hoping to get a lot done this week so I don't have to stay inside on the weekend working on it. Have a nice night!

Jess

Gramma~Hope you and your mojo are doing well!
RGK Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 5:45:00 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Happy Monday evening,
Deb, the way you are going you'll be ready for a marathon soon. I do like walking, besides the health effect it's also a great stress relief. Sorry about your cousin's fall. When is the furniture getting picked up? I hear you on the rain. We have a good chance of rain most of the week; don't need any for a while.
Jess, your idea for the TY cards sounds great. It would make life easy. How many do you need? Glad you got to spend time at the chateau. Sorry you had the extra work from your absent co-worker.
We had rain this morning and overcast skies most of the day. I did get the front and sides lawn cut but will do the back tomorrow. And the trimming around the house is needed again too.
How is everyone else? It's been pretty quiet. I hope all the sick family members are getting better, 2-legged and 4-legged. Gramma, did you find your mojo? Hello to all, Renate
Phyllis Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 8:39:00 PM(UTC)
Phyllis

Hello all, I don't know where the day goes. It seems I'm just spinning my wheels lately. Cody is requiring a lot of attention keeping all his medications, feedings, breathing monitoring, etc. He also has an ear infection and having to medicate for that too. They are scheduled for their grooming tomorrow and I debated on canceling but Cody is doing better, so I think he'll be OK, he really really needs a bath, so does Scooter.

Deb, sorry about your cousins Mother. I agree with Renate on your marathon. You are really doing good on your walking.

Renate, lots of rain here too, it certainly doesn't help my mood any.

Pat, have you heard from your Mom?

Gramma, I can sympathize with you on those bills, we are having some unexpected bills too and it's depressing. Hope your mojo finds his way home.

Jess, hope you get your chores and Stamp camp things taken care of so you can enjoy your time at the chateau. Cody has not thrown up anymore, I think he has adjusted to the meds.

Guess I'll get off here and get meds/food ready for Cody. I have to crush two of his pills and put in his food, he's such a bugger about taking pills. The other two I put down his throat, sometimes he still spits them out.
#88 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 11:40:43 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Morning! I barely slept and will be a walking zombie today.

Renate~Boo to all that rain. I think we have a few dry days in store for us, I should have Brad spray for spiders. I have lots of time to figure out the thank you cards, the wedding is the end of July.

Phyllis~You sure do have a lot on your plate. I hope Cody's ear infection clears up so you have one less issue to work on. Glad he's doing better, hope they enjoy their baths!

Have a good day!

Jess

Gramma Offline
#89 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:04:18 AM(UTC)
Gramma

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 9 post(s)
LOL at Jess.... Put a venus flytrap on that buggers desk and hope it eats him...!!!!

Everyone is busy as usual in the castle... Jess & Renate are still working. I see the rest of the retired Queens are working twice as hard at whatever they're doing...

I've made a valiant attempt at enticing mojo home.. we will see what happens when the packages start showing up in the mailbox. Still sunny and springlike here. Swiss steak is in the crock pot for supper, a snickers cake is in the refrigerator for supper and I am going outside to try and salvage some older lawn chairs... fun WOW!

Hugz,
Gramma

Edited by user Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:12:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

imnchghere Offline
#90 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 7:29:37 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. it is a wet one here and will be for a couple days. I am glad we got things done in the yard during the weekend. This week I will just concentrate inside. Not like there isn't plenty to do.
I started a post last night and when I came back to the computer, the MB had timed out and the message was gone. I had only stepped away for a few minutes. I decide to just go to bed.
I had a good day yesterday and was very productive. Only 2 items on my list spilled over to today's.
I did talk to my sister and also Mom over the weekend. Things are moving a little slower than they hoped, but it is OK. Mom may have gone home yesterday or it might be today. They weren't sure. Yesterday was her birthday. I usually send her flowers for that and Mother's Day combined, but wasn't sure she had a lot of room. Turns out several friends had brought her flowers, so it was better that I hadn't. I told her when I came to visit we would go to lunch and celebrate. She sounded good, but I can tell that the past couple months have taken a toll on her.
The steroid injection is scheduled for the 14th and then I can make a plan to go to CA. Prayers that it works are most appreciated.

Phyllis.. I am like you with the days flying by. I stopped by the crop on Saturday and ended up chatting with friends for a couple hours. Nice catching up, but meanwhile Jim was mowing the lawn and doing the edging.
Jess, he did get the mower to run and lesson learned.. completely empty the gas tank at the end of the season. He was lucky.
I hope you are able to go the easy route for the TY cards. I am curious if doing invites and ty's yourself saves a significant amount of $$. DD is planning to get married next spring and it is 2nd for both and they don't have a lot of $$. They also are only inviting family and maybe very close friends to the ceremony, but all their friends to the reception.
Deb, I agree with you on all this rain. AND the dreary, cool weather is wearing thin also. I am NOT ready for summer, but I would like to see the sun and 70's for more than a day or two at a time. I know you have a lot going on right now with family stuff. I hope thigs start working out.
I am still trying to decide if I might want to do a 3 day crop the end of this month. I have plenty to work on, but not sure if I really need to be spending the time scrapbooking instead of things around the house. I still have to get back to the purging/tossing project.
Going to try to get the new theme posted today.
Hello to everyone. I see Gramma just posted a few minutes ago. Yea on maybe the mojo returning. Dinner sounds yummy. Can I make it on time?