Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MariaReyes1 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 2:32:48 PM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 1466 post(s)
After all this wait I am able to log in to CCR Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
 1 user thanked MariaReyes1 for this useful post.
loves2Bscrappin on 5/15/2013(UTC)
david06b5f4c4 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:21:22 PM(UTC)
david06b5f4c4

Groups: Registered

Glad you can now log on Have just tried to log in and still can not. The error message has changed slightly to
There was a problem creating or storing user information for user: david@5ndrivefairoak.freeserve.co.uk : Failed to Create New User Account.String or binary data would be truncated.
I have tried deleting and re installing craft room and adobe air after restarting computer with no more luck Confused Cursing Huh
MariaReyes1 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:37:59 PM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 1466 post(s)
That's the same error I was getting after the update Glare Have you call PC?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:39:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked MariaReyes1 for this useful post.
david06b5f4c4 on 5/14/2013(UTC)
david06b5f4c4 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 11:37:01 PM(UTC)
david06b5f4c4

Have called PC about this before will ring them when they open as error message has changed
steve.kirk7e079926 Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:57:40 AM(UTC)
steve.kirk7e079926

Originally Posted by: david06b5f4c4 Go to Quoted Post
Glad you can now log on Have just tried to log in and still can not. The error message has changed slightly to
There was a problem creating or storing user information for user: david@5ndrivefairoak.freeserve.co.uk : Failed to Create New User Account.String or binary data would be truncated.
I have tried deleting and re installing craft room and adobe air after restarting computer with no more luck Confused Cursing Huh

Have just tried logging in to CCR and now get the same message as you - I'll be interested to hear what CS have to say to you.
tinaembroidersd5063301 Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:00:36 PM(UTC)
tinaembroidersd5063301

Finally able to get into CCR thanks to cricut for figuring out the problem. To any that still are problems, mine was my email was to long so I went to cricut.com and changed my email to another I have through yahoo that is shorter and that worked. So I would say give it a shot that just maybe your problem to and explains why some are using it and other can't. Thanks for all the free designs too
liathach709141c38e Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:49:35 PM(UTC)
liathach709141c38e

Well, well....

That is strange.

Thanks Tina, for posting about the length of the email address.

I have encountered problems in the past with passwords being too long but never with email addresses.

Still thought I'd give it a try.

Whilst changing the email address registered to my Cricut account it occurred to me that the syntax of the name could possibly be a problem as well as (or instead of) the length. My email address had a full stop in the middle of it and I remember that used to cause problems with the early versions of web mail.

So I opted for a simply named Hotmail account - and hey presto I can now get back into CCR and the digital cartridges registered to me are still accessible.

Fingers crossed this is a long term fix.

Thanks again Tina.
david06b5f4c4 Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:17:33 PM(UTC)
david06b5f4c4

I have contacted PC and they confirm that at the moment email addresses can only be up to 32 characters in length. This is a copy of their explanatory Email

We have the corrected the Craft Room login errors you may have experienced; however, if you receive the message below when attempting to login to the Cricut Craft Room, we advise you to temporarily change your email address to something shorter. Current limitations prevent Craft Room logins with emails longer than 32 characters.

We are actively working on correcting these limitations. If you would like to use the Craft Room immediately, please follow the steps below to change your email address. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

To change the email address on your cricut.com account follow these instructions:
1. Visit www.cricut.com
2. Click on “LOG IN” at the top of the page

3. Log in to your account with your email address and password
4. Click on your name at the top (The “LOG IN” button will be replaced with your name when you are logged in)
5. Click on “Change Email”

6. After submitting your new email address, you will be sent an email confirmation to your new email address. Simply, click on the link to confirm the change of email.

We will be happy to assist you is you experience any trouble with this procedure.

Thank you!