Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cassiebokhoven408e5558 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:02:40 AM(UTC)
cassiebokhoven408e5558

Groups: Registered

My Imagine doesn't cut. I've tried a few things and nothing. Any help would be greatful!
Angry
Cricut LeAnne Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:29:15 AM(UTC)
Cricut LeAnne

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cassiebokhoven408e5558 Go to Quoted Post
My Imagine doesn't cut. I've tried a few things and nothing. Any help would be greatful!
Angry

Please call our customer service at 877-727-4288 and we can do some troubleshooting with you to help determine what the issues are.

thanks,

Cricut LeAnne
tara.daisy9e136a1e Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:33:04 PM(UTC)
tara.daisy9e136a1e

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just so you know according to Kelsey, the imagine isn't supported by CCR so we should be glad it cut when it did.
katfeet62a735681fd Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:45:38 AM(UTC)
katfeet62a735681fd

I have had an imagineBoredsince nov 12 my husband bought it for me and I used it a hand ful of times and I pulled it out of the box a couple weeks ago and it lets you set up the project you want and pulls the paper in and doesn't print and then when it goes to cut the mat is pulled through and the blade comes out like its going to cut and when the mat comes through the blade comes out and just runs up and down on the mat (not the vinyl) and then shoots the paper out. When I turn on the machine it goes through all the set up or whatever but it doesn't work.

kathyAngry
CricutGena Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:01:38 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 998 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: katfeet62a735681fd Go to Quoted Post
I have had an imagineBoredsince nov 12 my husband bought it for me and I used it a hand ful of times and I pulled it out of the box a couple weeks ago and it lets you set up the project you want and pulls the paper in and doesn't print and then when it goes to cut the mat is pulled through and the blade comes out like its going to cut and when the mat comes through the blade comes out and just runs up and down on the mat (not the vinyl) and then shoots the paper out. When I turn on the machine it goes through all the set up or whatever but it doesn't work.

kathyAngry

Hello Kathy, please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can assist you through Customer Service. We are available Monday through Friday 7-6 MST.

-Cricut Gena
Patty's Funky Closet Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:27:51 PM(UTC)
Patty's Funky Closet

I have had my Cricut Imagine since its launch on HSN. Just this year I have had MAJOR problems with my machineCrying . At first my machine would not go beyond the "welcome" screen, it would just stay frozen and the rollers wouldn't do a thing! I called customer service and they couldn't help me. By the way I LOOOVE how patient they are! Now we tried restoring and NOTHING! I then decided to buy one on EBAY used and I felt my problems were overBigGrin . Until just recently the machine was not recognizing the ink cartridgesCrying . I called customer service, which again they were SUPER patient and did the best they could, but again they couldn't help Crying . I LOVE all my imagine cartridges and absolute wish I could use them but right now they are useless if none of my machines work Crying . My question is, knowing that PC retired this machine, what can we do with our imagine cartridges? I REALLY do not want to get rid of them but at this point I have no idea what to do with them, especially just the image ones. Does anyone know if PC will come out with a new and improved Imagine machine? Please someone let me know what should I do with all my Imagine machine/ cartridges.