Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
sewnmachine Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:59:10 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 352 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Just wanted to post an update. Used my rewards and got signed up no problem. I ordered the Something to Remember cart and it finally came ( seemed like very slow shipping). Anyway - I've posted a couple of times in the Circle - and I've gotta say - it's pretty quiet on that side of the fence. Maybe it's just a slow time on that board or they've lost so many members that there just isn't that much left to talk about. I don't know. But this side (Community) seems to have more going on. Just my observation as a newbie.
CricutLadyBug Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:35:31 PM(UTC)
CricutLadyBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 51 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hello

I tried to purchase the same cart a few days ago and it came up No Shipping and stated it was a download. You mentioned you got a physical cart. When you went to purchase it did you see "No Shipping" also? I'd like to get that too but I want a cart. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
CJ
scrapalette Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:38:58 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
There is no shipping {unless you're outside the US} for Circle membership carts. Is that what you were seeing? Regardless of which cart you choose to buy with your membership, you get a physical cart.
krafty kate Offline
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:10:16 PM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
There is no shipping {unless you're outside the US} for Circle membership carts. Is that what you were seeing? Regardless of which cart you choose to buy with your membership, you get a physical cart.

I have been looking at Circle membership, (I have over 8,000 points) but I live in the UK and the only carts that I am being offered are digital downloads! Has PC decided to only offer digital to overseas customers?
Loving3boys1girl Offline
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 3:58:34 PM(UTC)
Loving3boys1girl

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I'm finally getting around to completing the check out process for my Circle cart and membership (got the email a week ago and just thought it was a confirmation!) and after typing in all my info, credit card info (even though check out balance is $0), I get to the final step of submitting order and when I click on it, I get an error that says, "Unexpected Cart Value". Has anyone else gotten this? Do I keep trying or am I going to have to call Customer Service? Thanks.
Merrie Jones Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:18:41 PM(UTC)
Merrie Jones

Was thanked: 936 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Yep. The same thing happened to me. After several 'live chats' where they said there was a problem & it was being 'fixed' (a month ago)- I finally did what several other people did. I put a 99 cent digital image in my cart & it went thru. I received the cartridge I ordered very quickly. It took another 'live chat' to be able to see the Cricut Rewards site. I still am not recognized as a Circle member (icon under my name) & am not able to get into the Circle side of the messageboard. I think I get the discount for ordering thru Cricut.com, but haven't tried it yet. HTH Smile
 1 user thanked Merrie Jones for this useful post.
Loving3boys1girl on 9/12/2013(UTC)
Loving3boys1girl Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:30:53 PM(UTC)
Loving3boys1girl

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MerrieJones Go to Quoted Post
Yep. The same thing happened to me. After several 'live chats' where they said there was a problem & it was being 'fixed' (a month ago)- I finally did what several other people did. I put a 99 cent digital image in my cart & it went thru. I received the cartridge I ordered very quickly. It took another 'live chat' to be able to see the Cricut Rewards site. I still am not recognized as a Circle member (icon under my name) & am not able to get into the Circle side of the messageboard. I think I get the discount for ordering thru Cricut.com, but haven't tried it yet. HTH Smile

Thank you. I may have to try that even though I don't use CCR. I just want my cartridge so if paying 99c will get it to me, I'll do it!
tara_moo Offline
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:20:24 PM(UTC)
tara_moo

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 22 post(s)
This process is not working again. Please remove the PDF as it is HORRIBLY OUTDATED AND INCORRECT! I've been trying for a month. No more online help. Over 40 minutes wait time to call. When you email, they say SORRY - Please call and have a wonderful day.

After an hour phone call they still can't fix it NOR do they have the CAPABILITY of taking an order over the phone.

I've over Cricut. It should not be this hard. This will be my LAST cartridge...and I've been with 'em since the VERY beginning.

DONE!

scrapalette Offline
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:01:00 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tara_moo Go to Quoted Post
This process is not working again. Please remove the PDF as it is HORRIBLY OUTDATED AND INCORRECT! I've been trying for a month. No more online help. Over 40 minutes wait time to call. When you email, they say SORRY - Please call and have a wonderful day.

After an hour phone call they still can't fix it NOR do they have the CAPABILITY of taking an order over the phone.

I've over Cricut. It should not be this hard. This will be my LAST cartridge...and I've been with 'em since the VERY beginning.

DONE!

Aside from the different carts now offered with the membership, the PDF is correct. I just did this process a few weeks ago.

There is still online help. But, because of the Explore and all the questions and calls, the phone lines are very busy and the wait time has increased.

What part of the process are you having problems with?
leonne19744594fc12 Offline
#40 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2014 5:06:24 AM(UTC)
leonne19744594fc12

I live in U.K and spend the same money as USA on my cartridges and get the rewards but can not claim why introduce years ago but not for all cricut members...tut tutAngry
sndrcrtr84348c7ca84 Offline
#41 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:42:07 PM(UTC)
sndrcrtr84348c7ca84

Is the only way that you can join the Circle Membership is with the reward points I'm a few points short of 3000 points(Is there any thing else that I can purchase to get the points?) and don't think that I will be purchasing any more of the cartridge, because I am going to purchase the monthly images for 9.99
Coah'sNana Offline
#42 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 10:55:37 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 17239 time(s) in 4589 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sndrcrtr84348c7ca84 Go to Quoted Post
Is the only way that you can join the Circle Membership is with the reward points I'm a few points short of 3000 points(Is there any thing else that I can purchase to get the points?) and don't think that I will be purchasing any more of the cartridge, because I am going to purchase the monthly images for 9.99

Only cartridges (and not all the new ones) or purchases (of any type) on cricut.com come with reward points.

However for the purchases on cricut.com, you generally have to call or live chat to
get those points added to your Rewards account. The automatic add has not worked in
a very long time.

However, you do NOT need to purchase a membership using rewards points. There is a cash option. It's 79.99. See link below. You might want to wait however, as they are getting ready to announce the new cart for the coming year. Charmed was the last new circle cartridge.
HTH

http://us.cricut.com/sho...s-Cricut-Circle-187.aspx
CricutCrazy Offline
#43 Posted : Saturday, August 02, 2014 5:20:15 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 778 post(s)
I do not see any way to purchase a Circle Membership with Rewards points this year...

In fact, I have a lot of Rewards points that I am owed from Cricut.com but never got them.

Also, the new cartridge "Indie" is not worthy of being a Circle Cartridge...they sure did not give us any choice this year.
I think the only reason they offer the Circle anymore is to get a ton of CASH out of us with very little in return for it.
As a Charter Member I think it is now time to drop this whole thing and be happy with the Regular Cricut Forum. I can do that Love
Di&Co Offline
#44 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 6:01:34 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Canada

Was thanked: 21902 time(s) in 5384 post(s)
Waiting for my code....
 1 user thanked Di&Co for this useful post.
Lilygirl on 8/30/2014(UTC)
Chignon Offline
#45 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 6:27:21 PM(UTC)
Chignon

United States

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 100 post(s)
So how long have people been waiting for their code and cartridge? I ordered in September and wonder if it's a several business weeks waiting period?