Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
SandyOtt1 Offline
#91 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 4:59:39 PM(UTC)
SandyOtt1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Thank you Donna and Gisele. Gisele I didn't have your PM before I posted so thank you. I just tried and I got the blue box with a question mark in it. When i click on it it takes me to another site and then i see my picture. Is this right or am I still not doing something? thx
SandyOtt1 Offline
#92 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 5:06:51 PM(UTC)
SandyOtt1

OMG>>>>> It worked. Thank you so much Donna and Gisele. I am so happy and excited. This is my sketch 3....

Please let me know if you can see it. I have been fighting this all weekend.

Sandy

Edited by user Monday, May 27, 2013 5:07:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyOtt1 Offline
#93 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 5:08:58 PM(UTC)
SandyOtt1

Sketch #2

Gisele Offline
#94 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 5:16:04 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Woohoo Sandy it does work! So happy that we can see your wonderful cards! Great choice of papers for your "dream" card and nice bright pink birthday card!
SandyOtt1 Offline
#95 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 5:19:19 PM(UTC)
SandyOtt1

Thank you. I am not thrilled with the pink card, although I love the colors. It just turned out blah to me. My brain was not being very creative this weekend, but now I can share my cards with all you wonderful people...

Sandy
*NanaDonna* Offline
#96 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 9:11:50 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2610 time(s) in 1370 post(s)
Love everyone's cards!

Sandy so glad between me and Gisele you were able to post your cards using Photobucket. In a few weeks it will come to you by second nature. Look forward to seeing you play along in weeks to come.
BingoLady Offline
#97 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:23:17 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 649 post(s)
Sandy , Hey we can see your cards, and they turned out very nice.
I like the colors on # 2 card. I hope to see some more next week.

britishgirl Offline
#98 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:53:50 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Really nice cards everyone i am really trying to get some time to make some cards but life just keeps getting in the way first my husband was in the hospital for 2 days then my SIL for 4 days hopefully things will quiet down a bit this week and welcome to the the new members
BingoLady Offline
#99 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 12:00:20 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Bristhg, hope they are doing well. Take care of your self and family.
hope to see some of your wonderful cards soon.Love Love
Gisele Offline
#100 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:17:28 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Great cards this week!

BingoLady - Thanks for hosting and agreeing to extend the challenge for another week!

Dee - Thanks for the ad colours and sorry I didn't use them this time.

Britishgirl - Hope you're family is on the mend and you'll have some crafting time soon.

I'm looking forward to the next challenge!

BingoLady Offline
#101 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:56:13 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Ladies, my week is almost overCrying Crying I want to thank all of
wonderful ladies for posting your wonderful cards. And hope to see more next week.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#102 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:08:17 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone!

I finally have internet service!!!

HAH HAH... can you believe it? After almost 2 months from my move, I just now got internet service Crying Crying Crying

I'm glad to see you all keep up this challenge. I'm sorry I haven't been around (well no internet will do thatFlapper)

Glad to see new participants as well!

I can't seem to see any of the attached images (sucks that problem is happening again) but awesome cards from those that I can see
DeeScraps Offline
#103 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:09:41 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 722 time(s) in 553 post(s)
Gosh....I've been locked out of the board all day!!!!! I signed in this morning, but when I tried to post a photo, it gave me some kind of strange message. After that, it showed my name as if I was signed in, put there was no "post" button that I could use.

Who is hosting next week?

I'll try and post my cards now.

Dee

LisaW. Offline
#104 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:16:49 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hello ladies...hope everyone has had a good week and ready for some new challenges. My bad...I thought I was hosting next week so not prepared. I will post the sketches but will not have any samples ready.

Finally got some scrapping time in today...took the week off to care for my mom after her hip surgery, went well and love having my houseguest back (she stayed with us for a couple months after her back surgery). I just can't seem to talk her into moving in with us.

Sketch #1...This one I just had a hard time with. Couldn't come up with a sentiment but figured it was probably one for the recycle pile, lol. No cricut...just square nestibility and 2 rectangles.

Sketch #2...sorry not a very good picture. Sentiment reads "give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world." Didn't turn out how I had pictured it in my mind. My daughter is graduating from elementary school next week and she loves zebra print so that is what I based my idea off of. Her favorite colors are purple and turquoise.

Cartridge: Paisley for the tennis shoes and Forever Young for the heels...added some turquoise rhinestones
Nestibilities: Oval

Sketch #3...for my niece that just graduated from preschool.

Cartridge: Hello Kitty Greetings
Nestibilities: Oval

LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF0387.JPG
DSCF0383.JPG
DSCF0385.JPG
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#105 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:17:41 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Originally Posted by: Gisele Go to Quoted Post
Good morning! Here is my interpretation of Sketch #1 - I used the sketch as the background for the focal point of the ship. All of the cuts were using the Cricut in CCR: rectangle shapes CCR Basics, ship is Wrap It Up and wave border is Paper Dolls Dress-up.

Hope you enjoy the day! I'm off to do some errands.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!

DeeScraps Offline
#106 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:18:18 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

[img=http://][/img]

I used scraps for all of my cards and since it was such a busy few weeks, the cards are very simple.

[img=http://][/img]

I have a 3rd one but still need to take a photo.

Thanks for looking.

Dee
DeeScraps Offline
#107 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:20:59 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Hi Raquel.....good to see you stopping in. Are you settled yet? Probably a stupid question. LOL.

Dee
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#108 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:22:57 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

I can only see cards posted by the following people...

TurtleBug: very pretty butterfly card... love all the tiny ones. Great Christmas card and dad card... love the colors for this

*NanaDonna*:
great set of Christmas cards... love the buttons on the first one and love the colors on the second one. Very pretty butterfly card

Gisele:
love love love the colors and metallics on your butterfly card... great color combination. Very pretty card. Your ship card is amazing! Love everything about it. Great Christmas card, very pretty poinsettias

SandyOtt1:
great "dream" card, very pretty colors. Cute hot pink card... love how you did the "happy birthday"

DeeScraps:
Wow! Awesome black and white cards... the first one is amazing! It's almost like an optical illusion... love it!
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 5/28/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:26:08 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Originally Posted by: DeeScraps Go to Quoted Post
Hi Raquel.....good to see you stopping in. Are you settled yet? Probably a stupid question. LOL.

Dee

Hi Dee! "Waves"

Settled yes, still lots to do though... I don't have much of picture frames hung up or on any surfaces. In the last 2 months, I've been busy installing curtain rods, window blinds, pull up shades, hooks everywhere... you name it! This move has made me a "handy-man" and I'm not even done! My next challenge is to learn how to install ceiling fansCool

BingoLady Offline
#110 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 6:47:42 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Lisa, wow, wonderful cards, love all the cuts and colors. And little Kitty
came out so cute.

Dee, both your cards came out really nice, like the black with with the
white paper.

Thanks again ladies.Love Love Cool
SandyOtt1 Offline
#111 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:13:45 PM(UTC)
SandyOtt1

Raquel, thank you so much. The Happy Birthday is one stamp that I stamped separately by covering the other word with a piece of paper so it would not show up. Congrats on getting internet....

Sandy
*NanaDonna* Offline
#112 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:41:54 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone!

I finally have internet service!!!

HAH HAH... can you believe it? After almost 2 months from my move, I just now got internet service Crying Crying Crying

I'm glad to see you all keep up this challenge. I'm sorry I haven't been around (well no internet will do thatFlapper)

Glad to see new participants as well!

I can't seem to see any of the attached images (sucks that problem is happening again) but awesome cards from those that I can see

Hello stranger!BigGrin Glad you are all moved in and have internet again. Look forward to seeing you create again.
TurtleBug Online
#113 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:44:15 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 947 time(s) in 611 post(s)
SandyOtt
Congrats on getting your cards posted!

#3 – Very colorful! Like the way the panels are jagged, very interesting look, also like the DREAM cut with the butterfly. Very nice card.
#2 – Very nice, love all the shades of pink and assorted buttons/ Did you hand-print the sentiment, looks good?

Raquel
Glad you are getting settled and enjoying your new home and that you were able to re-connect with us again.

LisaW.
#1 – LOVE this card to give to a male, always like male cards in blue/brown combo. Good mix of pattern papers.
#2 - Like the animal prints and girly details, great sentiment and your DD will love this card in her favorite colors….congrats to her!
#3 – Perfect card for a pre-schooler, so colorful and happy….who doesn’t LOVE Hello Kitty??

DeeScraps
Welcome back, nice you were able to get the sketches done after all.
#1 – Very nice!! Love the black/white combo and how all the patterns complement each other. The large zig-zag design really pops, great card!
#2 – Very pretty, clean and simple black/white with a splash of color. Good way to use up all those scraps we all seem to accumulate and just know we will “use some day”.Laugh
TurtleBug Online
#114 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:00:30 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 947 time(s) in 611 post(s)
BingoLady,
Thank you so much for Hosting these past two weeks. You designed some great sketches and we had some awesome cards made from them.

DeeScraps,
Thanks for the Ad Color Challenge and for never failing us, even when life gets in the way for you.

It was a tough time for everyone with all the problems we had signing in and trying to post our cards this week...but, no one gave up trying!ThumpUp.

Again, a big welcome to SandyOtt and Hannah for joinng this group of card-crafting fanatics!Smile

Now, on to see what LisaW. has in store for us this week!Smile

Edited by user Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:01:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Offline
#115 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:18:23 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Thanks Bingolady for hosting this double week challenge. I was so glad we did two weeks this time. You designed some great sketches and everyone creations were wonderful.
LisaW. Offline
#116 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:18:47 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Sorry ladies...kept meaning to come back and forgot.

BingoLady: Thank you for the sketches and the extension so that we could have more time to create from your wonderful sketches. Love the colorfulness of sketch 1 to match the colors of the dots and the different shapes. Very nice sketch #2. Gorgeous sketch int the ad colors...love you you did the vase. What did you use for the flowers?

NanaDonna: Congrats on your grandson...enjoy your time. Wonderful sketch #1 with the green leaves. Gorgeous butterfly card with the soft pastel colors. Love your christmas card...so pretty.

Dee: Thanks for the ad colors. Didn't quite get a card made but did use shoes on one of mine...does that count, lol. So in love with your black/white card. I am never brave enough to do all those different patterns. Pretty gold/black/white card.

TurtleBug: Beautiful butterfly card...I like how you took the butterfly cutouts and put them across the top. Wondurful Merry Christmas card...beautiful ribbon for the middle. Great "dad" card...never seen ribbon like that but really like it...hmmm a trip to Michaels, lol. A big congrats to your grandson.

Sandy: Glad you found us...it is so much fun. You will get the hang of posting:) Beautiful "dream" card...like how you used the "tearing" method (if that is what it is called). Very nice birthday card with the different buttons.

LadyBugJett: Great job on sketch #1...love all the different patterned paper in the different shades of pink and outlined with the blue. Wonderful job on your birthday card...like the colorfulness of it.

Hannah: Glad you are joining us. Your Christmas card is gorgeous...can't wait to see more. I am not a beer drinker but boy that looks good and love the background paper too. Gorgeous butterfly card.

Gisele: Gorgeous sketch #3. Love the brads across the top and those paper colors are beautiful colors together. Wonderful sketch...love that pirate ship. I really like how you used the different embossing foldersm, the wave too. Gorgeous poinsetta...beautiful backgrund paper.

IvaYoungs: Hope you were able to eventually see the sketches...the board sure has been a little silly lately. Just got to keep trying:)

Britishgirl: I sure hope everybody in your family is on the mend and feeling better.

Raquel: Welcome back...been wondering if you had gotten all settled. Hopefully you can share some more pictures of your house.

Joyce H. Offline
#117 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 5:41:31 PM(UTC)
Joyce H.

United States

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 156 post(s)
BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin THANK your Gandson for protecting us and this lovely country. I hope Nate gets time to relax and have some well deserved fun.

Joyce H.

P.S. I love your work.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#118 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:26:08 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: Joyce H. Go to Quoted Post
BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin THANK your Gandson for protecting us and this lovely country. I hope Nate gets time to relax and have some well deserved fun.

Joyce H.

P.S. I love your work.

Oh Joyce thank you ever so much. I have 2 grandsons in the navy both serving on submarines as Sonar Techs. Nate just got back from deployment and Dylan just left for a 3 month deployment. I am very proud of both of them and will pas on your thanks.
Turtlebug also has a grandson(my nephew) in the Navy

And thanks for the kind words about my cards, so glad to see you peak in here.