Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

christin.gallagherfcb6a0a6 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:37:14 AM(UTC)
christin.gallagherfcb6a0a6

Groups: Registered

I have been having serious trouble signing on to our school cricut for awhile now. I have been in contact with costumer service a few times, but am still getting a message simliar to this....

There was a problem creating or storing user information for user: christin.gallagher@childrens-workshop.com : Failed to Create New User Account.String or binary data would be truncated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Plan to call in today when I get a chance, but if someone has a hint I would love to get it up and running again.

Christin
MariaReyes1 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:02:10 AM(UTC)
MariaReyes1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 1466 post(s)
I was getting the same error after the update yesterday when I checked it was fixed. They are working on it BigGrin BigGrin Sorry I am no help, but just letting you know there is hope.
lah3rd73659d06 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 5:30:44 PM(UTC)
lah3rd73659d06

a few weeks ago around mothers day the cricut craft room was the greatest! worked fine now IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! i have trouble logging on it does not find my cricut expressins 2 machine to cut. they cricut sync will not accept my expressions 2 machine it says to update with the gypsy or the craft room. the sync will not connect to my gypsy because of a ccbridge error. i changed the compatibility mode. which sometimes works to sign in to my account. i have the firewall accepting the cricut gypsy and ccbridge. i am at the point to just trash ever;ything. it is so fustrating now!!!!!!!!!
Lisa L. Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 7:18:42 PM(UTC)
Lisa L.

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 13 post(s)
So sorry that you are frustrated.
CricutGena Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 01, 2013 7:19:23 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lah3rd73659d06 Go to Quoted Post
a few weeks ago around mothers day the cricut craft room was the greatest! worked fine now IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!! i have trouble logging on it does not find my cricut expressins 2 machine to cut. they cricut sync will not accept my expressions 2 machine it says to update with the gypsy or the craft room. the sync will not connect to my gypsy because of a ccbridge error. i changed the compatibility mode. which sometimes works to sign in to my account. i have the firewall accepting the cricut gypsy and ccbridge. i am at the point to just trash ever;ything. it is so fustrating now!!!!!!!!!

Hello! I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your computer. It sounds like your antivirus is blocking the programs from working. We would be more than happy to assist you through customer service. Our number is 877-7cricut, and we are available Monday through Friday 7 to 6 MST.

-Cricut Gena