Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<4647484950>
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1411 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 3:57:40 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1300 time(s) in 1009 post(s)
Joy.. how is the wedding dress coming along.. did you get what you needed?

Hope Megan is OK especially being by herself flying

Hot hot day here. I couldn't even go out and take the Abby for a walk. You couldn't even breath.

We never did get a proper Spring and now high in the 80's.

Sat. I am getting my hair done another touch up and possibly a hair cut maybe just a trim

Have a great weekend
SandraB. Offline
#1412 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 7:52:41 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 293 time(s) in 252 post(s)
Hi;
So glad the w/end is here. Took Troy shopping tonite, got an album to scrapbook his trip to the Nationals. He is starting a new job on Mon., so had to get him some new pants and t-shirts. Of course, any pant is too long for him so I will be crawling on the floor too to cut them then to hem them. They are just cotton so I can hem them on the machine. I wanted to get his album so I can work on it at my crop tomorrow.

Joy: hope you got what you needed for the dress. Hope Megan does ok on her flight. Bet she's glad school is done...wish ours was

Nancy: hope you get some cooler weather soon. Today was overcast but warm and muggy, supposed to be more rain coming for the w/end. Hope it holds off until later tomorrow as Troy has golf in the a.m.

My friend is also having her ALS walk in memory of her son tomorrow, so hope it's nice for that. We won't be able to help this year, only make a donation as it's the same time as golf.

Better run and get the pants cut off at least. Have a great w/end everyone
JeanneLee Offline
#1413 Posted : Saturday, June 01, 2013 5:44:01 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Shelly and Sandra, sorry to hear about the vehicle repairs.
Seems like its always something! For us the unexpected was a dentist bill...post and crown for DH's chipped molar!

Joy, you are some seamstress! Boning...I wouldn't even know what to do with that! Unsure

Nancy, thanks for the giveaway! You mentioned making a mini...did you take photos of it?
I would love to see it.

Need to head to the bank so DS can arrange for a direct deposit with his work. They actually FED-X overnighted his first paycheck last night!

Then I may scoot to Joanns and M's since I haven't been in awhile.

Crafting later...need a few birthday cards and get well cards. My FIL is having surgery on Weds for a bladder tumor, please keep him in your prayers.

Have a great Saturday everyone.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1414 Posted : Saturday, June 01, 2013 6:21:13 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne... I will take pictures of the album and try and post it. I will keep your FIL in my prayers hope all goes well. Enjoy shopping at Joanns and M's.

Sandra... enjoy your crafting day and the walk

Hot hot here another day in the high 80's... Going to relax this morning then this afternoon go for my hair maybe talk DH out for a bite to eat.

He is losing weight with this shake each day I think he said he lost 1 1/2 pounds me 1/2 pd. go figure men always lose more then women.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful day/night
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 6/6/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1415 Posted : Saturday, June 01, 2013 2:01:27 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1520 time(s) in 1212 post(s)
JeanneLee, prayers for you FIL.

Sandra, none of us have that too long pants problem. We ALL (except now Brandon) have the opposite issue - finding pants long enough. And sleeves are always too short, too.

Nancy, it is supposed to be in the 90's here next week, after being in the 60's most of this week. And I would love to see a pic of your album, too!

Megan is out of school, but will start summer school next week. She did fine flying, thankfully. She tried her hand at a slot machine for the first time, and won $250!!!

I did get what I needed at J's, but haven't gotten back to the sewing machine. We had another funeral to go to this morning. I didn't know the lady, but DH taught with her husband. She was 46 and drowned white water rafting.

I am excited! I am wearing a dress to church tomorrow that I have not been able to get into for several years!!!!!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
AlyaMama Offline
#1416 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 12:34:11 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello- I'm back. Yesterday was the last of the parties I'm doing decorations for, at least for a little while. I made some bad choices with my time managemtne and ended up staying up until 5 in the morning working on my freinds baby shower. Went to bed for 2 hours then got up (surprisingly) and finished a few things before goign over to her house for the shower. I'm tired! It looked so great, we had the shower in her garden, it was a bit warm but not too bad. My decorations looked so good if I do say so my self. Now if I could just get more people to order from me, I'd be pretty happy. I did th shower with my best friend, she did the food, everyone said we should do a aparty planning business together. I don't think that would go very well, we are to much alike. Although she has a bit more dominate personality. Oh well, she dosen't want to go into business so I guess we won't. That's kind of one of my dreams to do party planning.

Nancy that's so nice of you to have the give away. I bet Abigail will love her swing set. Please post a picture of the album, I want to see too.

Jeanne- what a great surprise, i teared up a bit when I read that. How sad for that family and thier son dying.

Debbie when is the wedding? If I remember correct it's in August right? Glad you are able to get back to a normal scheduale at work.

Joy you are one busy mama with the weddings and showers and everything.

Sandra congrats to Troy for making to Nationals. You must be so proud! Have fun at the crop.

File Attachment(s):
Owl Baby Shower 11.JPG (1,225kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Owl Baby Shower 1.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 2.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 3.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 4.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 5.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 6.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 7.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 9.JPG
Owl Baby Shower 10.JPG
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1417 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:34:10 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy.. I hope your daughter took the money and walked away that is great she won 250.00.
I guess all that walking you are doing you must be losing inches to fit into your outfit. what a shame with your friend that passed.

Angie... Wow great work on the decorationsBigGrin . Angie you do great work, I am sure you can start up a little business of your own.

I tried uploading a photos this morning and keep getting a error message.Angry

another hot and humid day hoping to sit outside for a while need to get a little color

We are expecting heavy rain and thunderstorms tonight and all thru the week

I just hope next weekend is clear and nice we are having our Annual Koi meeting here. I have never hosted that meeting here usually we just open the house for a open house

So I need to order hero's, salads, pasta dishes. No cooking here I like to sit and enjoy the meeting along with the nice group of people.

The bad thing is no one RSVP's so you don't know if 15 or 25 people are coming.

I am ordering for 20 people The club pays for some of it so not too bad

Edited by user Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:56:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1418 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:39:28 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

This is just a 3 page 8x8 album that I bounded together
lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
Mini Album.JPG
P1010010.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1419 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 2:56:17 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, your decorations are amazing!!!

Nancy, your books are so sweet.

I just wish I could click on the pictures and they would get big like I used to be able to do.

It is really breezy out today, which makes it seem not so warm. Really quite pleasant, except the breeze is a bit too breezy! Flapper

I am trying to convince myself to get busy sewing, but I am having a hard time of it. I feel like taking the day off. Mellow

Megan called yesterday morning, and won $60! She is keeping track, and is about $260 ahead. She is pretty frugal, so I am guessing she will keep most of it.

Nancy, thanks for the goodies! They came yesterday!! So much fun to get a package in the mail.

We are headed for Michigan on Thursday for a week, so you probably won't hear from me. We will be back on the 12th, our 31st anniversary. Time flies.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 6/2/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1420 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 4:43:48 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Megan is on a roll she shgould play Lotto LOL

Joy .. have a great trip we will miss you. Enjoy the dies

I am ready to throw all technolgy out the window

Playing we the Expression this afternoon and it kept coming up error loss of memory,, Never seen this happen before,,, so I unplugged the Juke Box a couple of times and kept trying plus shutting off the Expression. Finally took the cart out of the Juke Box and it worked

Worked on 7 scrapbook pages of Abigail... I figured I would get the photos atleast on the cardstock and I can always embellish another time.

Now I am on my Lap Top which has been giving me problems for some time and it went thru a whole 6 hours of updating !!! and now it works it seems everytime I turn the lap top on it is updating... drives me nuts.

I am happy I got 7 pages done... I have decided to quit scrapping a family album ( 1984 to 2008)and concentrate on the grandchildren.. I figured they are more important besides I don't have all that time to myself anymore.

I have Hannah and Alex albums that I started in 2002 from their birth to 11 yrs. old.

I started a family album of my family in 2004 from 1984 to 2008 card making seemed like more fun then scrapping

Then the grandkids started coming...

So between Steve's son's children and my little Abigail it will keep me busy

Hoping everyone has a good night/day
SandraB. Offline
#1421 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 6:39:32 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
well another w/end has come and gone. Troy had a great time golfing yesterday with his new clubs. Pretty proud of them! The crop at M's was great fun...got about 6 pages almost done, just have to embelish or whatever. As usual, took way more stuff then I needed...at least they have the carts there that I could load my stuff into. Today I spent the afternoon with mom., shopping for plants etc. Managed a trip with no boo-boos to the van.LOL

Joy: got the pants all hemmed and everything delivered with him to his house, so he's ready to start his new job tomorrow.BigGrin. Glad you were able to get into your dress, your plan must be working. Enjoy your trip, glad Megan is doing well on the slots!

Nancy: your albums look great, TFS. Glad you are getting back to your scrapbooking too. I unplugged my jukebox quite awhile ago, took up too much room...plus I don't think it works well with CCR.

Angie: all your decorations were lovely. Glad everything went well for the shower.

JeanneLee: hope your FIL's surgery goes well on Wed.

Better run, want to work on some pages tonite yet.
 2 users thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 6/4/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 6/6/2013(UTC)
DebbieScraps Offline
#1422 Posted : Sunday, June 02, 2013 8:05:50 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Angie your decorations look great, well done

Nancy, cute albums

JeaneLee what a wonderful surprise your family gave you

Joy congrats on the weight loss

Sandra, glad to hear you enjoyed the crop and got six layouts done

It is a long weekend here, bliss, so nice to have an extra day off BigGrin Yesterday DS and I got together with DD and future SIL and had a soup making marathon. I now have a freezer full of soup and so does DD and I gave DS some to take for lunches at college so he was thrilled. There is nothing better than homemade soup!
 2 users thanked DebbieScraps for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 6/4/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 6/6/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#1423 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2013 9:19:09 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 311 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Grrr. I can't see any pictures now for several days. Don't know what is going on. Did this a few days ago but then later in the day it let me. Have tried for at least three days now. Hopefully I will be able to see everyone's creations soon.

Joy - Wow Megan is doing well! I don't think I have ever won more than $20. I don't even try anymore. I told my dad I might as well just go to the cashier's and give them my donation. He likes to go to Wendover and play blackjack. Since my mom died, I try and go with him once in a while, but he would love to go more. They used to go all the time. Have fun on your trip.

Sandra - Glad you were able to get so many pages done. Weekends go by way too fast.

Nancy - Electronics are wonderful inventions - when they work! Very frustrating when they don't!! Hope you get yours all figured out!

Debbie - Mmm, homemade soup sounds good. Nice to have a bunch to just take out of the freezer and have ready to just heat up!!

Now for some reason I also have to enter the security image to post. Don't know what's up on here.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1424 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2013 2:36:53 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, your freezer full of soup sounds so yummy! I love soup. DH not so much.

I am too cheap to gamble. I hate to lose even one dollar.

Got dress number two done, except for the hem. I sent it to my mom's house for her to hem. And number three is completely cut out and the interfacing is pressed on.

BEAUTIFUL day out. 75 degrees or so, and perfect for me.
DebbieScraps Offline
#1425 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2013 8:03:20 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Shelly for ages I could not see any photos that were posted, now some appear but others that I have to click on, I still can't get to load Mad If I don't comment it is normally because I can't see them.

Can't remember who asked but the wedding is 14th September so still a few months away but loads to be done in that time!

I have a friend coming over for lunch and DD and future SIL over for dinner, a busy time in the kitchen.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1426 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:44:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy I give you credited for making all those dresses.. but you are a good seamstress (sp)

I know this web site also has been giving me problems I keep hitting refresh then the photos appear. Not all the time

Debbie ... How nice the family gets together and cooks... nice idea cooking up soups and freezing them

Last night the temps in the house were 77 deg. I had the air conditioner on I kept asking DH aren't you hot he said I am fine then I looked at the temp it said 77 deg. which should have read 72

Our air went thank goodness last night and this morning it is cool out had all the windows open nice breeze coming in I slept so good nice to have fresh air to sleep.

So this morning a repair man is coming it either needs coolant or a new condenser

Have a great day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1427 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 5:42:40 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, so sorry about your AC. My parents had no AC until I was about a junior in HS. I slept in our basement quite a bit in the summer!

One of the first things Jill did to her house was put in central air.

I upgraded my phone today. I had been having terrible issues with my old one. The girls were too. When I texted JIll and told her we could upgrade, she was so excited she left work early to go to Costco and get it done! Kate is currently at Costco upgrading her's too. Can you tell we were ready!?! Megan is going to change carriers, so she either had to wait till September, or pay to cancel her contract.

Supposed to be close to 90 degrees tomorrow!
SandraB. Offline
#1428 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:10:19 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just home from a meeting regarding Troy's National Games. Got an info. pkg as well as a couple of forms to sign. Last nite was bocci, while the boys were playing another mom & I went for a nice long walk around the area. We couldn't believe how many new homes are being built in that area. Tonite I walked to the mtg., it has been lovely weather again so need to enjoy it. Depending on which weather channel you listen to around here there is supposed to be a few days on rain on the way. The kids are swimming at school this week so we are walking to and from the pool everyday. Hope all this walking pays offLOL!

Joy: enjoy your new phones...what kind did you get? We JUST put a/c in our house about 5 years ago. Never had it until then...probably wouldn't have then either but got a good deal on it. We don't get all the real hot weather like you folks do...maybe a week or so in the summer. Though we do enjoy it, was actually thinking of turning it back on today. Glad the dresses are getting done

Nancy: hope you got your AC fixed ok.

Debbie: your homemade soup sounds wonderful, always nice to have some on hand in the freezer.

Shelly: the crop was great fun, now to get the pages finishedLOL!

Take care everyone, off to work on a page or twoBigGrin
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1429 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 7:15:05 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I am so excited!!! I can log in with my phone!!!!!! YAY!

There is a dog out my window howling. Poor rhing.
Shelly Offline
#1430 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:12:06 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 311 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Well today I can see the pictures, unless I want to make them larger. But at least I can see them.

Angie - Your decorations are great. You really have a knack for it!

Nancy - Your albums are so cute! Hope you get your a/c working. It is finally summer here and so the heat would be awful without it. I remember growing up with only a window swamp cooler in the front room. I could never go back to that.

Joy - Glad you are getting your dresses done. A lot of work! I'm jealous of your new phone. I am eligible for one but DH wants to change carriers so he tells me to just deal with it, however, we can't change until Dec 2015, cuz DS got a new one for Christmas. I don't think mine will last that long, since it will either die, or I will throw it at a brick wall. It has a mind of its own and randomly does strange things.

Have been up the canyon for a few days enjoying the cooler weather, in fact it has been chilly at night. But down home for a couple of days to get some things done before going back up Friday until Father's Day. It is my DH birthday next week but he will be out of town on business so we are trying to come up with a surprise for him when he gets back. Want to do something fun for him since this is a big one - 60. He hates this stuff, but he will have to deal with it sometimes.

Have a good day everyone.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1431 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:54:26 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3. I don't think mine would have made it to september when our two years is up! I am so glad we stopped at the kiosk at Costco and asked about our plan. Jill rushed to Costco to get a new one, and Kate also got one.

Megan is going to change carriers to be with Brandon, but she has to wait till September.

We looked into changing, but just felt that Verizon gave us the best coverage, and we need that when we camp and travel.

I should be packing, but I am putting it off. We will have to leave home about 3:30 A.M. Yuck. So glad Megan and Brandon are around to take care of things.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1432 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:05:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

We just got back from a Wake we had to travel about 1 1/2 hrs. bumper to bumper traffic.

Well today was not a good day it seems my Central air conditioner blew something and it went right to the fuse box in the basement luckly everything popped or else it could have gone up in flames. The Repair man said we were very lucky.

So it seems we need new breakers which DH can replace and a new condenser. So they said Friday it will be installed if it doesn't rain. Of course we are suppose to have heavy rains until Sat.

When I moved into this house after my divorce I immediately had Central Air put in in 1979.
Then we upgraded it in 1996 so the repair man was very surprised that it didn't last long at all!

So are we surprised.

So now this one will be more energy efficient.

Hopeing it stays cool the next couple of days...

Have a good night all
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1433 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:20:25 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi girls,

Well yesterday I had to call 3 or 4 electricians and no one calls back!! no annoying.

then it dawns on me the kids I took care of their Uncle is a electrician so I called him and he sent someone over immediately to look at the panel box and it all has to be replaced burnt totally. He honestly doesn't understand how we didn't have a fire. I said someone up there was looking out for us.BigGrin

So tomorrow everything has to be shutdown no electric all day but DH will run the generator for the fridge.

They are coming to replace the wiring and then the air con people are coming to install the new air condition.

I told Steve he jinxed us he said when the fridge came we are all done with expensive buying we have new appliances we should be good for a long while... ha ha

Joy enjoy your new phones..I love my Galaxy Nexus 4G

Have a good day all
JeanneLee Offline
#1434 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 6:15:32 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Hi everyone!

We were Skyping with my In-laws on Tuesday evening when my FIL checked his phone a message had come in. Well it seems the doctor's wife decided to go into labor so they canceled FIL's surgery on Weds am. It hasn't been rescheduled yet. I appreciate all your prayers though and will keep you posted.

Its been one of those weeks...heard from famiy in Ohio that a dear cousin of mine had died this week. She was physically and mentally challenged but was a dear sweet girl. They told my aunt when Bonnie was born she wouldn't live past 10 yo...she is older then I am. (I a a 60's baby!)
Bonnie had 5 siblings who loved her very much. We are going to miss the funeral by one week...we are heading out to Ohio next Friday, the 14th-23rd.

Then to top of today...our Marine DS emailed to say he had passed his 3rd section of his classes!!
He got a 100%!! So, one more section to go and he will be graduating on July 2nd! (can't tell I am excited about that, can you? LOL )

Off to catch up on your posts!
SandraB. Offline
#1435 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:56:37 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hello everyone;
Lovely evening here...had our first thunderstorm of the year yesterday. It's actually been nice all this week through the day, which has been great for us sitting by the pool while the kids are swimming. One of the perks of the job, I guessLOL! Tomorrow is the last day, so hope it holds out.

JeanneLee: sorry to hear about your FIL's surgery being cancelled, hope it's rescheduled soon. Congrats to your son

Shelly: hope you are enjoying your mini vacation and that you are able to pull something off for dh's birthday.

Nancy: your electrical issue sounds scarey...hope you get everything fixed up soon

Joy: enjoy your new phone, I went with an Iphone this time as both of my girls have them. Hope you have a nice trip.

Bye for now, take care everyone
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1436 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 7:50:09 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi. I am amazed this trip that we have free wifi! That does not happen very often in a large hotel. Only little cheap ones!!LOL I put in DH's tablet at the last minute in case we could go and find someplace with wifi. Glad I did.

Nancy, so glad you did not have a fire! Wow! Hope you get your new ac soon.

Jeannelee, your poor FIL! Hope he can get scheduled again soon. And congrats to your son. BigGrin

Typing on a tablet in your lap is a bit akward.

I don't have any duties this week but I told the three main people in charge that I am willing to work so hopefully they will find something for me to do. I brought knitting.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1437 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 4:05:59 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Wow a day today we had the Air conditioning men come at 8am to install a new air conditioner pouring rain they had these Hugh umbrella covering it all. Completed the job and then we had the Electrician come to give us a estimate.

So hopefully if the rain stops on Sat. he will come and put all new electric panal boxes in for the air conditioner and the Generator.

so far we have gotten 4 inches of rain and it is still coming down in buckets..

Hoping everyone has a great weekend...

JeanneLee Offline
#1438 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:27:45 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Morning girls!

FIL's surgery has been rescheduled for Tuesday...thank you for your continued prayers.

Yes, we got that rain, too, Nancy! Glad it seems to be done this morning.
Hope you get your ac back up and running. Looks like the temps are bearable at least for the next few days.

Angie, LOVED the owl party theme. Your decorations and ideas are so cute!

We have a graduation Open House to attend this afternoon and I am off to make a card.
NJsharon Offline
#1439 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:11:35 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Hello everyone, it's me the stranger here! Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while. Been busy with life & also since I got my 'other machine' I feel weird coming on here. LOL

I went on my 3 night cruise with my 'sleever' buddies & had such a great time! Of course it went way too fast, but it was so good to see everyone & we all had fun. We are already planning another longer cruise for 2014!!!

Been liking my new machine still. I have used it for cutting titles & things for scrapbooking, but also doing a lot of vinyl with it too. Next will be Heat Transfer Vinyl to make some t-shirts! I really want a heat press though, maybe for my birthday (Sept 13th) I will get one?!

Can't remember if I posted but I sprained my ankle badly before the cruise too! So now have it in a boot, to try to get it healed. I did have it in an ankle aircast, but wasn't giving it enough support, so now trying the boot & hoping after a week it will be doing much better as this boot is mighty awkward to walk in!

Oh & I won $1000 on a slot machine on the cruise!!! I never win on slot machines & especially on a cruise, the odds on those machines are so bad, so that was nice!

Well enjoy the rest of your weekend my friends!
AlyaMama Offline
#1440 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:01:56 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hi everybody. 25 day until I come to the States for a visit. I'm so excited!

I've been going through my stuff and deciding what I want to bring with me. I have tons of stamps I don't use anymore, so thniking of selling them. I have so much stuff I've never used. I feel like if I haven't used it since moving here almost 4 years ago, I'm probably not going to. So new homes are needed for these things.

Khalid and Adam want more Legos, (like they need more legos) so i said they had to buy them with thier own money. They went through thier toys and put up for sale here and so far have earned about 65.00JD which is about 92.00. They're really excited. They had so much stuff too, it was time for that stuff to go bye bye.

Jeanne glad FIL surgery got reschedualed. Congrats to your DS for making it another level.

Nancy that's pretty scary you could have had a fire. Someone was watching over you. Hope you get it all fixed and it stays fixed for awhile. No more jinxing yourselves!BigGrin

Joy congrats on the new phone. Have fun on your trip. You sure are busy with making wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. You make me tired. I'm sure your DD really appreciate all your hard work.

Sandra good job on the walking, I wish I could get up the energy to go for a walk. My excuse is the taxi cabs here honk at everyone who's walking. That and I don't want to breath in all that exhaust. We don't have the smog laws they have in the States, I can't stand it. I feel like for every one thing someone in the States does to help the enviroment, 3 Jordanians do 5 things to ruin it. They burn garbage here, it stinks! Anyway those are my excuses for not walking.

Better go, lots to do.