Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KimShallcross Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 05, 2013 4:53:15 PM(UTC)
KimShallcross

Groups: Registered

Hello all!

I am in need of some help. Logged in to the CCR and it said I needed to update my E2. No problems with the update, but now my E2 won't stay connected and if I want to cut anything I have to close CCR and turn off the E2! I am so frustrated!!!!! They both worked fine before the update!!! And of course PC is closed and I have to go to work tomorrow!! Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you!
jennifer.fazzini21dd721902 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:45:01 AM(UTC)
jennifer.fazzini21dd721902

Hi Kim-

I have the same exact problem! I had planned to work all weekend on some party stuff I'm doing for my son's first birthday and nothing would work properly after the update. My macbook pro is only a few months old so I know its not my computer. After each cut I have to restart CCR and the E2. And most of my pages won't completely cut when I do finally get it connected. It just stops in the middle. I called provo craft support on Monday and they told me that it must be due to the fact that I have Verizon Fios as an internet provider and that they tend to have problems with that provider. They couldn't do anything to help me. Now it is taking me 4 times as long to finish these projects that I have already invested so much time and energy into. I'm so upset. Please let me know if you or anyone else has a solution since provo craft obviously doesn't. Thanks!

-Jen
ohbake209473394 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, June 03, 2013 2:52:04 PM(UTC)
ohbake209473394

I just spoke with support and was told that there is a problem between the mac and the E2. She told me it was a software problem... If you have found a solution that allows you to cut, I sure would love to hear it!!! I can get the E2 to connect and drop and connect and drop and then quit trying to connect.

Beyond frustrated and wishing I hadn't discovered all the cool stuff i can do with CCR... since I can't use it. I really wish there had been a warning that the Mac version doesn't really work. (s
SuzieQue Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:56:56 AM(UTC)
SuzieQue

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have a mac and some of the problems are because we don't have to use a Anti virus program .. go to several places that tell you how to trouble shoot .. except we need to reach behind and restart our mac that way instead of the way other computers set up for the trouble shooting. If you can't find it any other way I put the info in under the GYpsy Don't panic thread .. (second page of gypsy listings). It tells you how to trouble shoot with a mac.