Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<47484950>
SandraB. Offline
#1441 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 6:31:06 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
Hi everyone;
well, no walking tonite (or bocci for Troy) as the rain hit this a.m. Quit raining around noon but it is very cool for this time of year. I think my van said 10C on the way home. Working on a baby shower card for one of the teacher's I work with, her shower is Thurs., but I can't make it.

Nancy: hope you got your a/c and electrical all fixed up ok

Joy: it seems you are able to get free wifi in lots more places now days.

Sharon: glad you had a great time, congrats on your winnings. Hope your foot is doing better. Don't ever feel weird about coming on here even though you have your "other" machine. Glad you are enjoying it. Look forward to see what else you create with it.

Angie: too bad you can't get out walking there because of the environment. We try to do our part here in Canada also to help it out. Too funny, the boys selling their toys to get more lego. I know what you mean about too much stuff...I could sell off some of my stamps too, but not just yet, never know when I'll need themLOL

JeanneLee: glad you FIL's surgery got rescheduled quickly, hope everything goes well for him tomorrow. Take care

Off to finish up more scrapbook pages.
Take care everyone
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 6/13/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1442 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:11:31 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Quick posts

We have had terrible rain storms here and thunder. Still no electric put in for the air. But thankful the temps have been very cool.

Hoping to chat later
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1443 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 7:18:39 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Just got an estimate from the Electrician so Steve said lets just do it and get it done.

I miss the air conditioner especially because Abigail keeps me on the go all day. LOLBigGrin

I have to say drinking a smoothie in the morning with the Whey Protein keeps you satisfied all day and you don't eat as much. I was talking to a gal and she said the whey protein keeps your blood sugar normal thru out the day healthy for you.

I haven't been this weight in about 10 yrs. which is great. I would like to lose 5 more pounds. According to the book they want you to be too skinny.

Sunday was really nice we had great weather not too many people showed up but the ones that did made it a nice turnout. Good food good friends.

Sun is in and out all morning.

Sharon.. glad you enjoyed your mini cruise. congrats on winning 1000.00 wow

Joy.. no matter where we go there is WIFI everywhere...

Angie.. I remember you always saying how everyone smokes all over plus with the cars it can't be too healthy

Jeanne.. glad your FIL is doing better

Hoping everyone enjoys their day

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 6/13/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1444 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 4:40:11 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Today's weather is like a Fall Day cool and windy out. Unbelievable weather. But thankful they had to order the parts and I guess we just have to be patient.

Had bowling today lots of laughs more relaxing in the summer.

Several men on the league bowled all in the high 200's 1 guy bowled almost perfect game 295 another guy 254 and yet another 245. us girls not so good.

I would love to see a perfect game bowled 300 the highest I ever had was a 198. But it has been awhile.

Anyone doing any crafting???

Hoping everyone has a good day/night
AlyaMama Offline
#1445 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:53:19 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello-
Nancy I'm doing some crafting. I finally took the plunge and downloaded CCR. So far I like it, it does have a bit of a learning curve, like most cricut products right? I'm making Ramamdan decorations to sell hopefully.

I bet you miss the air conditioning, hopefully the cool weather will continue until you get the air conditioning all fixed and going again.

Good luck bowling, sounds fun. Congrats on the diet.

Sandra I haven't used these stamps for years, they are mostly images, I perfer the sentiment stamps.

Well, better get back to the Ramadan stuff.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1446 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:29:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Hi all.

I tried to get on last night, but the site would not let me log in.

We landed about 10:45 yesterday morning, and we were busy the rest of the day! I had an appointment at 11:30 a few miles from the airport. Then DH had a meeting last. And another meeting today.

The airline broke one of our suitcases, but of course it was not something that they cover. They bent where the handle goes up and down, so now we can't pull out the handle. Not happy.

We are having our small group from church over for a BBQ Saturday, so have to get ready for that. My house usually looks like a cyclone hit. I am not neat, tidy, and organized. And there are wedding invite things all over, and fabric and bridesmaid dress parts everwhere.

AND, I had mentioned to DH that I wanted some shelves, specific ones, to put in Megan's old bedroom, and I would move my books out of the bedroom. He found one at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago, and they were on sale where we get them this weeek. However, the yard sale one does not match the others, so now I will unload a shelf unit in my craft room to trade the yard sale one so the ones in the bedroom will all match (this will be our guest room). He wants to change out the bottom one (they are stacking). Not gonna happen. I am NOT going to unload the whole thing. Half is bad enough.

Cool day today, but much better weather then some of you are having!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1447 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:22:11 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Welcome back Joy...Are you almost done with the dresses???

Sandra.. hope you get the card done in time

Angie.. I know what you mean about the stamps I mostly have sayings but I also love the floral stamps. Years ago I sold quit a bit of SU stamps on the Cricut site. Unloaded a lot.

This weather is driving us all batty poor Abigail she keeps walking to her stroller that she wants to go for a walk I keep showing her all the rain.

Well nothing much happening here the only good thing is the cool temps.

Hoping to do a little crafting this weekend

I need to make a birthday card for Hannah's 17th birthday she loves baking cupcakes so that will be my card

Have a good night/day

SandraB. Offline
#1448 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 6:53:59 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
I finally was able to get back on, I couldn't get on last nite either. Stayed home from work yesterday sick...the cold I'ld been fighting since last w/end finally got the best of me on Tues. nite. So I decided, to heck with it and used a sick day to stay home and sleep it off. We had a crazy westher day yesterday...a far bit of rain and tornado watches were even issued. We didn't get hit as hard as some areas around us. After school today got the lawn cut just before a bit of a thunderstorm rolled through...lots of rumbling but no rain. Weird weather!

Joy: glad you got back home safely, except for your suitcase. Hope you get all your re-organizing done ok.

Nancy: hope your rain ends soon..at least you're not roasting without your a/c. How's that all coming by the way? Good luck with your birthday card, got my baby card done in time.

Angie: good luck with all your decorations. Hope you enjoy using CCR.

DH & I just came back in from a nice evening walk.

Take care everyone.
AlyaMama Offline
#1449 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:25:04 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Welcome back Joy, good luck with all that moving books around. I need to do a bit of that here. The kids have a TON of books but I just can't get rid of any of them. I keep loking for bookshelves here but can't find any. Then it hit me, there really aren't any trees here for them to be milling to make stuff out of wood, and importing them would be really expensive, (the finshed bookcases). I did see 1 at a hardware store about 2 months ago, maybe I'll go back and see if they still have them. With my trip we don't have alot of extra money so it may have to wait.

Nancy I bet Abigail is so cute grabbing her stroller. I thought about saving the stamps for Alya and Layla, but I thinkI have plenty that I'm saving for them ha ha.

Sandra I hope you feel better, good for you staying home and using a sick day. That's what they are for right?

Today we're going to Jamal's mom's house, we haven't been there for a while. Jamal was gone for 2 weeks on a trip, and I don't go over there unless he's with us. I went once, and it was really uncomfortable. The kids don't like to go, they get really bored. I get bored too ha ha.

Then back home for more crafting.

See you all later
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1450 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 9:31:01 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, oldest DD has been fighting a cold, too. Summer colds always seem to be worse than winter colds.

Nancy, how sweet that Abigail goes to her stroller to ask for a walk!

Angie, I have a terrible time getting rid of books. I just LOVE books. Can you build any kind of bookshelves out of anything? Like platic boxes or something. Hmmm. Maybe even cardboard boxes!

It is supposed to be nicer today. Yesterday was just too cool for my taste.

I won't re-arrange anything yet. Maybe not till after the wedding. I won't get started on dresses again until next week, and we may end up going to Washington for a funeral the following week.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1451 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 12:54:58 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I was just re-reading my post and realized that I can't spell. PLASTIC boxes! :)

Don't you just hate it when you wash a kleenex. Flapper

Jill found out officially today that she gets to go to Japan for work. She is VERY excited!
jillieneIsaacs Offline
#1452 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 3:35:07 PM(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs

Was thanked: 244 time(s) in 92 post(s)
Holy Cannoli -
I've never visited this thread. Fun to find you all chatting away right under my nose. i was wondering why the regular board was so stark with posts.BigGrin I'm jilliene and I'm from CA and i'm a cricut Imagine user. Love love Love my cricut!

Jilliene
My blog:Jilliene Designing
Cricut cartridge overviews - Cartridge's table of contents - Cricut tutorials
SandraB. Offline
#1453 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 7:10:37 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Well, Friday is finally hereBigGrin! Very crazy day at school today...every class seemed to be doing something different than what I thought they were doing, so I seemed to be confused all dayLOL! Oh well, made it through and the day is done.

Jilliene: hello and welcome from Alberta, Canada. I also love, love, love my Cricut. I have an Expression, a Gypsy as well as an original Cricut. I actually just finished cutting out one of the Father's Day cards from the CCR...really quick and easy! Jump in anytime you feel like it, we always welcome new faces.

Joy: congrats to Jill on her new job. When does she go? Hope you had a nicer day weatherwise, we alternated between heavy rain and sun all dayBored!

Angie: feeling 100% better now, thanks. I guess using only about 3 sick days in the school year isn't too bad. I was wondering the same thing as Joy, could you get some plastic type of shelving units?

Not sure if Troy will have golf tomorrow as it's been raining quite a bit, not sure if they would want them on the golf course or not...guess we'll find out in the a.m. DD is coming with me in the afternoon for my eye exam and to help me pick out new glasses...so hard to see without them onLOL! Then the cats are off to the vet for their shots...Don & Troy will get to take them if I'm not back in time. Sunday we are going to DD's for Father's Day dinner.
Hope everyone has a great w/end.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1454 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:42:29 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Jill's isn't a new job, just traveling for work.

Sandra, I was doing this health evaluation thing at Wallly's last night. I failed the eye test miserabley!!! Because I only wear one contact. I could not see the near stuff with the far contact and I couldn't see the far stuff with no contact!!

Brandon and Megan are thinking that maybe Brandon is having gall stone issues! I am hoping they go to an urgent care this morning. Meg just left for Brandon's house.

Hi Jilliene!!!!! What part of CA do you live in? Our oldest DD lives in the LA area, poor girl. She went from a town of 3000 people to millions. I love my I, too!!! And my Gypsy. I hope she lives forever. I think I need a new E. Mine is having issues.
AlyaMama Offline
#1455 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 11:33:38 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Joy- that's so exciting for Jill. I bet she's so excited. I think plastic shelves might work. I'll wait until I come back to decide exactly what I want to do.

Sandra- you souns very busy, Hope Troy gets to golf this weekend.

I'm still making Ramadan decorations, I've decided to offer some classes on making a few things like banners and such.

Here is what I have so far. What do you think?

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
Ramadan banner.JPG
Ramadan banner 2.JPG
Ramadan accordian.JPG
Ramadan card.JPG
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1456 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 2:49:38 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Welcome Jillian... we have been here for some time. come back anytime to chat

Angie... great decorations

Joy... how exciting for your Dd to be off to Japan. I can't believe you only wear 1 contact. LOL

Sandra.. still no Electrician now I am getting annoyed. I know he needed to order parts but I didn't think it would take this long. Steve called him yesterday he promished he should be here this coming week.

Today is hot hot and sunny out. So nice to see sun shineBigGrin BigGrin

So we went to a movie and saw "Now you See Me" with Morgen Freeman, Woodie Harrison it was good movies then we went for a seafood lunch on the Bay it was cool and very nice and the food was great.

DebbieScraps Offline
#1457 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 8:36:39 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone, I read all the posts but I am not sure how much I remember Blushing

Angie, great banner. Books are heavy, am not sure a plastic bookcase would work but what about a metal one that they normally have in a workshop, if it was painted a funky colour could look really good.
Joy, great opportunity for Jill, am sure that she will love Japan. Hope that Brandon is okay.
Nancy, hope your air con gets fixed before you have some really hot weather. Had not heard of that movie, will have to look out for it. I so seldom ever go to movies.
Sandra, hope you are feeling much better now. Are you having any summer weather yet?
Hi to everyone else.

Went to go and see Cirque Du Soleil, it was such a great show, really enjoyed it. Been having hassles at work again with them changing shifts and you just don't know where you are, it makes it so difficult to plan a life!! I hope it is finally sorted. I have stamp club this afternoon which I am looking forward to, it is about the only crafting I am doing these days other than wedding stuff.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1458 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:33:58 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Quiet here today a beautiful sunny day.

It is Bob and Patty's 5th Anniversary so they are busy enjoying their day and we are home and it is nice and peaceful

Did a little scrapbooking I don't know what is with my Expression keeps saying it is losing it's memory and can't read the cartridge. So then I try the Imagine and having problems with that. Seems like a now win situation today.

Suppose to rain the next 3 days heavy..

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1459 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:35:30 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Angie what about Crates maybe you can find some and paint them and put them up on a wall.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1460 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 4:29:44 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, your decoration look good!

Debbie, I know what you mean about no crafting, only wedding. I tried to make my dad a cute bag to put his Father's Day gift in. I got as far as glueing paper to the front. Nothing else. Oh well.

Nancy, I am thinking seriously about getting a reburbished machine the next time I see a good deal. Mine gives this "pop" sound, and I know that when it does, it will not cut in that spot, and usually rips the paper. I have tried resetting it, which works for a small amount of time, but not for very long. It is very random when it happens.

Hot today, 95 degrees.

I wear a contact on my right eye for distance, and nothing in my left eye for reading and close work. I LOVE it.
Shelly Online
#1461 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 10:21:11 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Have tried to catch up on the posts. Had a nice time enjoying the outdoors camping for the last two weeks. I kept having to come back home for a day here and there for commitments I had made and once because we thought DD might be having her baby. Would have been a lot nicer to have been able to just stay up there the whole time. Didn't seem like two weeks. My oldest DD was there the whole time and really liked it.

Nancy - Hope you get your a/c fixed soon! We have been having some hot weather and couldn't do without my a/c. It was even pretty hot some days up in the mountains. Glad we had some a/c in our motorhome.

Joy - Sorry about your suitcase. Same thing happened to mine on our last trip. hope you gt everything organized. That is great for Jill getting to go to Japan. Hope things go well for Brandon.

Sharon - Hope your foot is better. Congrats on the winnings on your cruise!!

Angie - Love your decorations! You are really creative. Your trip to the States is getting closer! Maybe you could look on the internet for different shelving ideas. I'll bet there are lots of creative ideas.

Sandra - Hope your rain goes away. Glad you are feeling better from your cold. Summer colds are the worst. Have fun picking out new glasses. I hate doing that.

I am doing a baby shower for my daughter that is due in August, on Saturday. So need to get a few things done for that. I have lots of sewing I am doing for both daughter's babies. Have to crank it up a bit for the daughter due July 2nd. She is having lots of contractions, so I think she may have her baby a little sooner. She was up the canyon with us for a Father's Day barbeque on Sunday, and she was having a lot. She actually went to the hospital, but she wasn't dilated enough. Said she was having contractions though. But they have stopped again.

Hope everyone has a great day.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1462 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 1:21:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. Finally got my computer turned on so I could print a label to sent Kate's dress to her for Meg's wedding.

Working on number 3. Probably 2/3 done with it. Jill sent hers back to do some alterations on it.

Shelly, good luck to your DD that is due soon! Exciting!!!!

Angie, I hope your trip home goes well for you! I saw on Pinterest that you had a pin that had a sign from the Idaho Youth Ranch. My BIL used to work for them! He was in charge of their vehicle department. And that is where I take my used things for resale now. Small world.

Nancy, any news on your A/C?

Sandra, did you get your new frames picked out?

Hot today, cooler tomorrow, and downright cold for summer on Wednesday.

VBS is next week. DH and I are both helping, except that in the middle of it we will miss two days. We had a friend pass away in Washington, and decided we should go to the service. It will be a fast but long trip. Luckily, DH's SIL lives in the area, so hopefully we can stay with her.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1463 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:23:30 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

it is so darn hot in this house still nothing from the Electrician this is a family friend of my former boss (actually the kids I took care of) and I am getting really annoyed that he hasn't even contacted us the last we heard from him was the parts were on order and he should be here this week.

thank goodness for lots of fans but it is still hot Abigail is lucky she is in a diaper and a onesie all day.

Thankfully we do have a air conditioner in our Sunroom and shades all around so it does take a long time to cool down so me and Abigail are back and forth because she likes to play in the living room too. But very comfortable except when you are following a toddler all day she loves to wheel her dolly stroller all around so I have to follow her.

Steve put up the Swing set for Abigail took all day yesterday and today. It has a fort, table and bench and a nice slide and if I want which I don't room for a sand box.

My GF came today (Crafty one) and she is into SU big time and she made some beautiful cards. She is thinking of doing a craft fair with another friend so she is making lots and lots of cards.

Joy... glad the dresses are coming along

Shelly .. nice to have you back and I bet that little someone will be here before you know it

Well have a nice day/night all
SandraB. Offline
#1464 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:39:14 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
I just read back from when I last posted, didn't realize I hadn't been on since Fri. Just got home from a retirement dinner for an EA at the school. Lovely dinner at the Sawmill, a little pricey though (I think anyway). Tomorrow evening is the grade 9 farewell and the rest of the week is busy, busy. I just keep saying "one more week". Troy had bocce ball last nite and we found out that his bocce ball team has been invited to play in the summer games this w/end in a town close to us. As this is the first year for bocce ball it is just an exhibition sport this time around. Troy will be playing for a team from Calgary (Edmonton's hockey rivals to the south) as they are short a player. The best they could do in this is win a medal but they won't advance anywhere from there.

Angie: Troy did get to golf on Sat., it was windy but the sun did shine. Your banners and cards look great. I have plastic shelving units in my craft room holding my stamps, they are made for garages to hold tools, etc. so very sturdy.

Nancy: hope you get your electrician in real soon, now that you have the hot temps again. Wow! that sounds like some swing set. Hope you had fun crafting today

Shelly: hope you get all your sewing done in time for new baby. Hope the shower goes well.

Joy: I did get my glasses picked out, they will take 7-10 days to make. I was impressed my refund from my health plan was in my bank acct. today already! I haven't even got the glasses yet! I got a refurbished machine at Christmas time and have used it ever since...no issues at all. Hope Brandon is ok...no gall stone issues.

Debbie: glad you enjoyed Cirque Du Soleit. Hope they get your shifts all sorted out at work.

Still raining here, though the sun does come out occasionally to tease us. Hope is smartens up for the rest of the summer. Better run, want to see who wins on the Voice.

Take care everyone

NJsharon Offline
#1465 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:02:37 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Hello everyone! Well my foot is doing better, not as swollen now, but I occasionally get a dull aching pain or sharp stabbing pain in my ankle. So going to an orthopedic Dr today to make sure it is healing okay.

Emily, one of my girls, also has an orthodontist appt at 4pm today, to check her teeth. Maybe for braces or something to help her jawline they said. We went last year, but they said to come back in a year when more of her baby teeth were out. So here we are now.

I made a nice frame for DH for Fathers Day with vinyl on it. It was a floating frame I bought from Walmart & really happy with how it came out.

Leave on Tuesday morning for CTMH convention. I will be posting updates on Facebook, so if anyone wants to know what is new & upcoming with CTMH/scrapbooking then 'friend' me (Sharon Ivanauskas) on facebook & you will see updates starting next week! I am super excited about that, should be a really fun time!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1466 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:33:31 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok girls what is your thought on this....

For the past several days it has been hot my temps in the house were close to 83 deg. and running around with a toddler hasn't been easy... I don't have a car seat hooked up yet so I couldn't just leave with the baby and go to a mall to cool off...

My neighbors all have air conditions to the right and left of me and are home all day

During hurricane Sandy for all 11 days we supplied a generator hook up so 3 neighbors can have electric for lighting and refrigerators and freezers...
Also buying bagels and rolls and having neighbors come over for breakfast and going around and making coffee for people...

Not one neighbor offered me a little relief to come over and get cooled off a little while

in fact 2 neighbors came over to see Abigail and were looking for a cup of coffee to chit chat and saw how hot it was and left because they couldn't take the heat..

Now I want to say the Hell with them all because how nice could have been for me to just go in for a little while and cool off.
Don't forget my DH goes and helps them all out when their car breaks down, when they need a battery for their cars when something breaks in their homes or their basements are flooded and they need a man to pump the water out

what do you think .. I thin we are done with them all

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1467 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:39:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon... hope your ankle is better... Enjoy the convention that is always fun to see what is coming out..

Good Luck at the Orthopedic

In fact that is where I am headed this afternoon having problems with me knee so just want to have them check it out and see what is going on

Have a great day all
Shelly Online
#1468 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:49:21 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Nancy - That is awful that your neighbors haven't offered some relief to you, especially when you helped them out and they came over and saw how HOT your house was! I don't blame you for being hurt! Hopefully your electrician will come SOON! It must be miserable for you day after day to have that heat. I'm so sorry! Hope you can get your knee on the mend also.

Sharon - Hope your foot is healing. Good luck at the Dr. Have fun at the CTMH convention. Sounds like fun.

Sandra - How fun for Troy to get to compete. Good luck to him. He is a busy guy with all his sports. Keeps you busy as well! Hope you rain goes away soon.

I finally got in gear yesterday and started some sewing. Got a couple things done and am picking out material for some other things. Hopefully I can stay motivated. DD just had another test this morning and the fluid level dropped again. It is at a 7 and will watch to make sure it isn't under a 5. It was down before but she drank a bunch and it went up to a 12, so not sure why it is so low again. She is still drinking. She only has two weeks left so we'll see what the Dr. says tomorrow. Hopefully she can wait till after Saturday as we are having a shower for my other DD, and I don't need her 2 y.o. "helping" me get ready for it.
SandraB. Offline
#1469 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:50:44 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Home from the grade 9 farewell at school. It's so nice to see the kids all dressed up and looking so nice. Unfortunately, the weather didn't co-operate with us this year, so everyone ended up eating either in the classroom or the gym. Last year it was lovely out, so everyone wanted to be outside. Tomorrow we are supposed to be off to a picnic with the grade 9's, praying for better weather for that.

Nancy: that is so sad about your neighbours. I think I would be feeling the same way as you do and remember it the next time one of them need some help. Hope your knee is doing ok.

Sharon: glad your ankle is on the mend, best to get it checked out though. Have fun on your convention

Shelly: glad you got in the sewing mood. Hope things go well for dd.

Take care everyone, not sure what's happened to everyone else...hope they're all ok.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1470 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:57:47 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi. I have kind been MIA. DH is in the hospital again with another small bowel obstruction / adhesions. Took him yesterday afternoon. The dr does not want to do surgery as that could just cause more adhesions. He seems to be responding to just having his stomach drained. We will know tomorrow morning, hopefully, if he will have to have surgery or if he can just come home.

Nancy, that is too bad about your neighbors. You are such a giving person. Someone needs to give back to you!!!

Sharon, have fun at your convention! I am sure that you will. I will be watching for your facebook posts. BigGrin

Sandra, when will you be done with school?

Shelly, I always figure with only two weeks left, that really means any time!

Hi everyone else!

Time for bed. I have been at the hospital all day.