Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<858687
cropdropnroll Offline
#2581 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 1:21:25 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Hello... ello...llo...lo...o....

It's been mighty quiet on this here message board. I'm just as guilty of neglecting it... *blushing with embarassment*. Nothing crafty going on in my world, so I've been living vicariously through Cassie, unbeknownst to her. *muuuaaaahhhhhh (evil laugh)* DS is on his way to HS, so we decided to celebrate at his favorite restaurant this w/e! My crafty plans for centerpieces and favors went up like the smoke on a grill doused with water!! Mad Glare.

JCI to say hello and to give our thread a little boost.

Cassie Offline
#2582 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:45:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!

Lisa - Oh wordsmith you...... You just crack me up!

Women's Retreat was GREAT and now, I'm back on my grind. Kids come home tomorrow and I have tons of crafting that I need to do by Saturday.

Have a GREAT day ALL!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2583 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:55:51 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Hello Thursday, I've been trying to post over here all week and for some reason I'm just getting around to it. Looks like we are all just busy with life and checking in here and thereBigGrin
I've been trying to stay in as much as possible too hot to be roaming the streets but I have managed to make some small unnecessary craft purchasesBigGrin. I've been busy trying to keep up with my personal blog challenge and I'm looking forward to the end, if you have time check out my blog.

Cassie, I finished my cards for the summer exchange/swap and they will go postal on Saturday and I'l include the deposit for the October crop.

Lisa, congrats to your son as he prepares for high school; we'll be celebrating that milestone next year.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a wonderful day.
Cassie Offline
#2584 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 11:07:21 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All!!

Happy Friday-eve & 4th of July.

I've been a little under the weather with my now sinus cold, but today I must push along. I need to make my cards for the summer theme swap I'm in, and get them to Lisa over the weekend. I have my idea in place, so hopefully it won't take all night, lol!!

Nothing much going on. I have an order for wedding vowel renewal invites, thank you cards and favor labels. Hopefully, Michaels will have paper on sale next week, which is what I used to make the sample with.

Have a happy & safe holiday weekend.

Remember: Keep it Crafty!
ScrapCheryl Offline
#2585 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:48:59 AM(UTC)
ScrapCheryl

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello there!! I know I haven't been keeping up with anything on the message boards. But I have been using my Explore just about every week, at least several times a week. I love that machine! Maybe I'll post pictures. Have a great day!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2586 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 6:33:42 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Morning and Hello Wednesday, I'm stopping in early waving and wishing everyone a wonderful day. Nothing much happening in my world just trying to stay cool and maintainBigGrin. We didn't do much of anything for the 4th just stayed local and went to a few outings, we are still need to get to the museum before the "Posing Beauty in African American Culture" exhibit emds. We were suppose to go to VBS this week but haven't made it yet, maybe to night if I leave work a reasonable hour. Gotta get back to work since I'm heading out for lunch which means it'll be an extended one! Stay cool and have some fun creating!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2587 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 12:26:54 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Hello and TGIF!

JCI as it has been a while since my last post. All seems fairly quiet on this side of the Internet! Not a whole lot going on in my world, but I have managed to get one or two projects done. I participated in a card swap over at SOC, and that was fun. Otherwise, I'm just trying to keep up with my DT assignments. Pics are posted on my blog.

Any crafty plans for the weekend?? I have a couple of birthday cards and thank you notes (for DS to send out) to get done. At some point this w/e, I plan to enjoy some crabs - Drool (thanks mom)! I just have to decide if I want to share with the kids - hahahahaha... grandma says I have to. Glare

Later...

Lisa

Edited by user Friday, July 18, 2014 12:35:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2588 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:28:42 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!

Lisa - I had crabs yesterday too, courtesy of a loving church member. Ms. C and I were on the back deck going to town, as a stormed brewed over our heads. LOL!

Treva - I have to look up that exhibit; sounds lovely.

Just finished up 2 tshirts and designed 2 more for perspective buyers. A friend of mine also took some of my products to a group she consults for to try and throw some business my way. They loved everything but need to resend their logo in a higher resolution. They want to see their logo on some of my products. If I had to do that with everyone, I would be using up my supply. Then, if they change their minds, then I'm stuck with it. Something just came to me. I may need to charge for samples when it comes to cups and things. What do you all think?

Have a GREAT day!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2589 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 2:10:42 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Monday, just checking in to say hello; not too much going on in my scrapping world. I got two weekend trips coming up hoping I can meet up with some of my scrapping friends. I have a few challenges that I really need to work on before the end of the month.

Cassie, the exhibit was very good and I may go back again before it leaves because my husband didn't get to go. I like to go on Thursday since they have a jazz band but it can be very crowded because it's free on Thursday. Cassie, I think you should charge for the samples because it uses your time and supplies.

Lisa, I had crabs yesterday too, they were okay not as good as some that I had a few weeks agoBigGrin I am lucky that no one in my house likes them so I get to have them all by myself, we usually get crab legs for DH and DD though. DH always saying its too much for such little meat!

Until next time!