Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

johnniemuse0cef6d45 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:36:05 PM(UTC)
johnniemuse0cef6d45

Groups: Registered

Hi guys,
I'm relatively new to Cricut. My husband bought me a mini for Christmas last year and I love it! However, I am having a little (ok a lot) trouble layering with different colors for each image of the layer. For example, if i'm making an image of the honeymoon couple from Sweethearts and want to layer the dress and heels in a different color than the suit, how do I do that? Is it possible to have different colors or will I have to stick with the same color for all?
Thanks for any help or suggestions!
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:43:46 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 216 post(s)
As long as the image you are working with has a layer, you can. If you are using the CCR or Gypsy make sure you have the relative feature on & then select your image & the layers that go with that image. Place your different colors of paper on you mat according to how they look on the screen & cut away. After you cut, just put your layers together. Take a look at some of the YOuTube videos for detailed layering instructions.
m.p.gardner60cacc57 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:24:23 AM(UTC)
m.p.gardner60cacc57

Originally Posted by: johnniemuse0cef6d45 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys,
I'm relatively new to Cricut. My husband bought me a mini for Christmas last year and I love it! However, I am having a little (ok a lot) trouble layering with different colors for each image of the layer. For example, if i'm making an image of the honeymoon couple from Sweethearts and want to layer the dress and heels in a different color than the suit, how do I do that? Is it possible to have different colors or will I have to stick with the same color for all?
Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Hi the answer to your prob is each item needing a new colour you add another layer at the top (+)and it shows up in a different colour and when it cuts out it only cuts the layer you choose 0n the cutting chart.