Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<7879808182>»
Cassie Offline
#2371 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 8:14:43 AM(UTC)
Cassie

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Friday!!!!!!

The weekend is here, the weather's been warm, A/C guy coming to fix our air, busy week at work complete, and last night, I chopped of my hair. LOL!!! I love the new cut and yes, I'll see about getting you all a picture. Looking forward to holiday weekend next week. I am planning on cleaning and crafting.

Going to try and make 3 thank you cards tonight. Kids have a pool party tomorrow, and we have our married couples fellowship Sunday. What are your weekend plans?

Hi Tonya and Ellamap!
ellamap Offline
#2372 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:21:06 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hey! Checking in on this soggy Saturday night. I think it has rained a part of everyday here. But I'm not griping since it is soo hot in some parts of the US. I think they said 130 in Death Valley tomorrow? I wouldn't go anywhere with that name anyway!
I cleaned up my mess from making some thank you cards. I finished the cards Thursday and didn't take a pic. I'm going to make a sign to remind myself to photograph my projects. Tomorrow I want to work on some layouts. I need to do some birthdays of my dgs's.
See you all later!! Hey Cassie!
HisGem Offline
#2373 Posted : Sunday, June 30, 2013 7:01:45 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Hi Hi Hi!!

It seems like forever since I checked in! Not too much going on at this time....I haven't been creating as much. The funny thing is its not as if I did not have the time, I just haven't had the energy to do so. The few projects I have done are not anything I am proud of. I think this break is going to be good for me!

So what's new with everyone else? I know I read Cassie cut her hair....again!!! LOL Can't wait to see your new whip!

I usually remember to take one at the last minute. When I do, I snap a quick photo on my phone. I like to take multiple project photos at one time. It just seem like too much of a hassle to put the sd card in the camera to take one or two pictures.

Hey Treva, Netta-have fun on your vacation BigGrin , Lisa, and others...have a good evening. If I am unable to get back on, have a good holiday! Kenya~
CraftyNetta Offline
#2374 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 10:45:08 AM(UTC)
CraftyNetta

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Hey Sistahs,

It has been a while since I posted, I am on vacation in Orlando for two weeks. I wish the retreat was still on. It is a much needed vacation; work has a sistah overwhelmed with 4 big projects in June. When I return home it should be quiet.

Hollis and I celebrated our 12yr anniversary, it has not been all peaches and cream but as long as we keep the Lord front and center we will continue to make it through. I have to share this, on the wedding day, when Hollis was reciting his vows, he repeated “to have and hold… for this holy “war” instead of this “holy law”; everyone laughed boy did he predict it..LOL BigGrin LOL ..I love my honey!!

Yes, I did it again with my scrapping bag, but I checked my bag in. I brought the CS with me to learn PNC feature. I did not bring down as much as last year, my girls wanted to do some beading, so I have my tools for that. While I am here I plan to make create our family reunion agendas to mail out, certificates and start the booklet.

I am a bit sad, I wasn’t able to find my camera card before I left home, and I hope it’s on my work computer. I have some projects on it I didn’t get to post. I plan to blog hop today and update my blog.

Cassie- I can’t wait to see your new do
Kenya -thank you for advice, I was able to correct the ink, made a trial mug and I adjusted the color before I left it was not recognizing the cassette so I will deal with it on my return.
Treva-how is the vinyl going
Lisa- cute cards
Ellamap-I try to snap at least one picture of finished projected
Hey Renee, Tonya and Elia

I will be back in later; these little ones are getting restless because of the heavy rain.
Bye for now,
~~Netta~~

cropdropnroll Offline
#2375 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:53:19 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Greetings Sistas & Happy Hump Day!!

JCI quickly before eating a quick breakfast, and getting into my grind today. Wishing everyone a safe, happy, crafty and festive July 4th holiday!!

Netta - Thanks for the card love. Glad you're taking a vacay - work has been overwhelming for me, too. I need a real get-away-from-everything and everyone-vacay!!! Enjoy Orlando; and I hope your find your camera card - we want to see your projects. BigGrin

Cassie - PSA - love, love, love the new do!! BTW - who told you that you're grown enuf to take off?? Wink Laugh

Sending shout outs to Kenya, Treva, Ellamap, and all the sistas who have been lurking...LOL.

Peace & Blessings...

Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2376 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 12:01:05 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 430 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Hello and Happy Friday!

I meant to stop in yesterday but never got around to it. I hope you all had a great time with family yesterday. I am at home today do absolutely nothing (shame on me), I'm about to get dressed so I can run some errands before we go out to dinner. Today we're celebrating out 15th wedding anniversary with nothing special planned just hanging out at home. We couldn't decide what we wanted to do on a limited budget so we just decided not to do anythingBigGrin DH got me an ipad since I was the only one in the house that didn't have one so I felt that was gift enough and we'll probably do a weekend getaway before the summer ends.

I did manage to make a few cards and I'm hoping I'll get to order some pictures online before the weekend specials end.

Netta, I haven't played with vinyl in a while; I hope to do something soon!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great weekend.

Edited by user Friday, July 05, 2013 12:07:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
DSC_0280.JPG (1,257kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
HisGem Offline
#2377 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 12:46:07 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey, hey, hey All!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July and weekend! The 4th wasn't too bad. We had more people over than we anticipated, but it all worked out. I even played a game of volley ball. The men beat us this year. We have to have another game before the end of summer!
We went down to Chicago this weekend. It was warm but not sunny. Made the weather a little more bearable.
I think I am going through some kinda creator's block or something. I have not had any desire to create and when I do it is just to get a commitment done. I went to Archiver's this weekend and did not buy anything. My husband was like, hunny, are you ok? I hope to get out of this cause I have all kinds of ideas, just no desire to execute!

So what craftiness has been going on with you all? I need to spread some love on the blogs. I have been slipping on the love.

Well I just wanted to check in. Kenya~
HisGem Offline
#2378 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 12:48:21 PM(UTC)
HisGem

BTW, happy belated anniversary Treva! I pray you both had a wonderful day and many many many more to come! Congrats on your IPad...isn't it great?
Cassie Offline
#2379 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:08:18 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All.

OVERDUE POST:

It doesn't look like much was cut, so I had to take pic of the hair on the floor. LOL!! I was her only customer that day, so I'm 100% sure that was all on my head, LOL!!

Cassie attached the following image(s):
Hair Cut.png
Cassie Offline
#2380 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:23:56 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Ellamap – I still struggle to take pics of my finished projects. I don’t know what the issue is. I’m probably just happy to have finally finished, that I clean up and move on.

Netta – Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!! Enjoy your 2 week vacation in Sunny Orlando. I think it is too funny that you are successfully traveling with crafting supplies. I know who to turn too when I need to do that.

Treva – Awww shucks with your new ipad! Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!

I thought I was going to relax during my long days off. NOT!!! Enjoyed the 4th at my aunt’s house (still no crabs yet), and I got 4 hours alone on Friday while the kids were at camp. I sat on my bed with my ltop, catching up on episodes of All My Children. I had to laugh at myself. Spent most of Saturday at church preparing for my Pastor & First Lady’s 20th Anniversary celebration on Sunday. It turned out great, but I was sooooooo tired, I couldn’t get out of bed yesterday until 10:30am. Dh and I went to see a double feature: Kevin Hart (you can wait for the dvd, although it had some good laughs) and White House Down.

I’m behind on my craft projects and need to start some baby shower invites once I get all the information.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2381 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:03:54 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Wednesday!!!

I am so sleepy, don't know how I'm going to make it 5, the one thing that might help is I am going out for lunch after I finish typing this messageBigGrin I woke up at 4AM and couldn't go back to sleep.

Wow Cassie, cute cut;....Thanks for the 411 on the Kevin Hart, DH mentioned going this weekend.

Netta, welcome back from you vacation....I know you had funBigGrin

Kenya, not sure about the ipad since it seems DD thinks its hers...she got hers when they first came out so she has been dying to trade it in for a newer model....I told her she can't get anything since she just got braces and glasses....She has a newest ipod so I told her be thankful.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks for the anniversary shout-outs!
ellamap Offline
#2382 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:19:15 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hello!! Thought I would log in instead of lurking! Love your hair, Cassie. I think you are right about the pics. I probably am just happy to have it finished that I want nothing else to do with it. I'm going to have to post a sign in my room. I do want to share!
Happy Belated Anniversary TP!
Netta glad you had a good time. I loved the pic of your suitcase. Too funny!!
Enjoy your day, everyone!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2383 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 11:20:04 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Friday.....

Just doing a driveby post waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' weekend!

I'm feeling a little under the weather so I'm in full count down mode, can't wait until 5! When I left home this morning it was pouring, the day has been mostly dreary and overcast so I just want to lay in the bed.Sad I've got lots that I need to do but I'm just not feeling doing anything.
Cassie Offline
#2384 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:24:08 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!

We've been awfully quiet around here. I hope that means we're all enjoying the summer weather as hot and rainy as it's been.

I am counting down until the kids go on vacation. Yes, not the parents but the kids. They are headed to Williamsburg with my aunt for a week!!! I'm pretty sure they are looking forward to not hearing me fuss about cleaning their rooms every day. No cooking, no fussing, no complaining from anyone. I'm going to spend time sprucing up the home, crafting, and hanging out with hubby. I have going away party and baby shower invites to get stared on.

Have a GREAT day ALL!

Grr, the dreaded security image is back....
cropdropnroll Offline
#2385 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 6:25:56 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning on this "Too Quiet Tuesday"!!

JCI, as it has been a minute since my last post (been lurking, though).Cool Nothing crafty happening in my world...hmmmm... that's a problem!! Our area (southern PG cnty) is in the midst of a water emergency - there's a main that is on the verge of bursting. So, we've been advised to restrict usage today; then the water will be shut off Wed - w/e (possibly). Talk about bad timing... That's all my kids need - another excuse to skimp on the soap & water!! LOL LOL LOL j/k.

HisGem - I think my mojo has taken a vacation and forgot to invite me!! My passport is up-to-date... so what's up wit dat?!!!Laugh Shucks, I even missed my latest DT assignment!Blushing

TP98 - Happy Belated Anniversary!

Ellamap - I'm lucky if I remember to take pics of my projects. My only saving grace is that the last few projects have been DT assignments, so I have to take pics to post on DT site. LOL. Otherwise, there would be no pics! Cassie knows... there was a time I would create stuff to give away, and forget to take pics or even write down the "recipes" so I could reproduce at a later date.

Waving hello and sending cyber hugs and cool, cool wishes to everyone, as we endure this heat wave.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2386 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:30:28 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Wednesday.....

I sure hope this post goes through this time, I tried to post earlier htis week and it didn't go through. Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' day!

I have a little under 2 hours before quitting time. I want to go home and take a nap (can't stop yawning) but can't. We are going to a concert this evening (B.B. King), I sure hope it doesn't rain or storm this evening.

Cassie, enjoy your 'me time' with the kids being gone on vacation. We have a hard time getting our daughter to leave us, that would be a rare treat for us!

Lisa, hope all is going well with you and the water situation. I would be trying to find me somewhere else to camp out until that situation gets resolved. I know my daughter would be having a fit acting like the world was coming to an end.

Take care and try to stay cool.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2387 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:26:01 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and Happy Friday-eve!!

JCI quickly, as I have about another hour before shutting down and heading home. Thankfully, we were able to avoid a major water shut-off in PG; but certain areas are still under restrictions, for the next several days.

Waving hello to all and sending cool breezes and warm hugs!!

Be blessed!

Lisa
cropdropnroll Offline
#2388 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 5:56:43 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning on this "Make me Lose my Mind Monday"!

I can't believe that it's been 3 days since the last post... and I was the one who posted!! OhMyGod OhMyGod Is everyone OK? This little rain and cool front got everyone discombobulated??? Tongue. I was able to make 1 card, color 2 images, and order some Copics (dbl-ordered 5, though - ThumbDown ). Will try to post the quick pic I took...later.

Anywho... JCI before my 9:00 am EST team meeting. Will try to come back around lunch.

Waving hello to all.

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2389 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2013 11:59:10 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All!!!

What's crafty??? I did absolutely nothing on Saturday and it felt good. Wait, I finsihed 3 cards. I have a new work schedule, so I'm sure it's going to take some getting used to. M - Th 6:00 - 4:30pm (1/2 hr. lunch) or 5:30pm - 4:30 (1 hr. lunch) I spent most of this work day cleaning, purging, dusting, labeling, & filing. It felt good.

My manager just called me in her office. My new schedule won't start until next week, so out the door @ 3:30 I go!!

I got the final approval for the baby shower invites and the going away to college invites, so I'll be busy for the next 3 days. Well, not today since is dance and choir rehearsal.

Have a GREAT evening ALL!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2390 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:57:02 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning and Happy "Tip-Toe-to-type-a post Tuesday"!!

JCI as it has been a ghost town on this MB... and I don't even believe in ghosts!! Laugh Nothing crafty has been happening lately... I think my mojo is still on hiatus... I can't seem to get it together. Now I have a sympathy card, 2 TOY cards, bridal shower favors (not sure what, yet), and a DT project to complete this week!! Huh

Waving hello to all.

Peace & Blessings.

Lisa

Here's the card that I mentioned in my previous post. TFL.
(Technical difficulties have prevented me from posting the pic right now.)

Edited by user Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:02:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Picture won't post

HisGem Offline
#2391 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:23:18 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hi All, take 2 Glare

Wow, it has been a minute since I posted last! Still no creating going on. I did stop at Tuesday Morning the other day and saw they have a few Spellbinder dies and Impressabilities in stock. I bought some I wanted a little while ago. I was hoping that would give me the umph I needed but NOPE. I haven't even been visiting blogs as often as I used to Glare I am going to have to make a point of doing so each day. It cooled off some so hopefully I will go in the lab and do more than just stand there....

Lisa, I am glad the water situation was resolved! How do they expect people to live like that....it is an essential need for survival! I hope your creative juices begin to flow so you can get everything you need to get done completed!

Cassie, congrats on the revised schedule! Cant wait to see the invites~

Treva, how was the concert? I was planning on going to Summerfest (annual 10 day festival we have here) but did not make one day! I am planning on going to the fair next week....

Just wanted to check in and say hi. Waving hello to Netta, Renee, Kim, Dot, and others...Kenya~
cropdropnroll Offline
#2392 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 6:19:52 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

WTW??? It's Wednesday, already!!

Chello fellow crafty sistas! I pray all is well. My hope is that this absence of posts = lots of creative projects being created (and posted)! Laugh

Kenya - Good to see ya. Things have cooled off a bit in the DMV, too. It's a welcomed reprieve from all that stankin' heat! I'm grateful the water situtation worked out, too. My mom had me crackin' up, though - she told me although I may not see her, I'll be able to smell her after a day or two w/o water!! LOL She had a great attitude about the whole thing, though. I hope our mojo(s) are getting plenty of rest - but, dang, when is enuf...enuf??? LOL. I guess I'm going to have to "fake it 'til I make it"!!

Cassie - Looking forward to seeing those invites.

Waving hello and sending cyber hugs to ALL!!

Lisa

Gonna try to post pic again... wish me luck!
cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130721_111915_758.jpg
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2393 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 7:44:07 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Morning and Hello Wednesday.....

I've been trying to stop in and post all week but for some reason or reasons I just didn't. Waving hello and happy to see a faithful few have been checking and keeping our little piece of the MB aliveBigGrin

Lisa, like your card; I wish I could get into coloring. Oh no I don't need anything else to add to my just have to have list!

Kenya, the concert was good; he is really old so there's not much movement just the music and the band. DH wanted DD to have the experience but of course she wasn't thrilled, didn't help that we were seated next to some patrons that had too much to drink. The night ended with another drunk person hitting our car and trying to leave and not take account of the accident. New words for me from DH 'take account of the accident' as for me I jumped out the car with no shoes and was about to yank her from the car as she was trying to drive off. I now realize that wasn't the smart thing to do as my husband was screaming get back in the car and my daughter was scared. Since DH is in law enforcement he maintained his cool but I was mad, not about her hitting the car but the fact that she wouldn't stop. Needless to say she got charged with DUI and hit and run.

Moving on, we have been enjoying some milder temps so we are appreciative of the relief. I have been getting a little bit of scrappin' since I signed up for challenge hosted by Tiare from SOC. Its hard trying to keep up with the daily creating, posting and sharing! I have one LO where I used my cricut, will try to post it here. Where has the time gone, its August next week and just a month shy of the back to school 'hoopla' is that a word?BigGrin

Okay I think I shared enough even though I could go on and onBigGrin BigGrin

Take care and be blessed always.

-Treva
File Attachment(s):
SASIE7.jpg (1,354kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
Cassie Offline
#2394 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:31:10 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning on this 'tip toe out of town' Thursday!!

That's what I'm doing. Working 1/2 day today, and headed to Massanutten to enjoy the end of the kids' vacation. I need a change of scenery. Dh is staying home. We had a date night last night and headed to Joe's Crabshack. All I can say is the crab stuffed shrimp and corn on the cob was DELICIOUS!!!!!!! Walked around the mall and headed home. I was soooo sleepy, it was ridiculous. Kids headed out of town next weekend to CT. I toyed with going, but I'm staying home instead.

Lisa - Very nice card.

Treva - Are those scallops in the bottom pic of your LO, on that bed or rice?

Graduation invites delivered. I'll post a pic when I get back home. Saturday night, I'll work on the baby shower invites. She chose a simplest design out of the 3 samples, so nothing fancy about it.

Need to finish up one document before I go. Have a GREAT day ALL!!

Edited by user Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:32:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2395 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 5:57:18 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

TGIF!!!

What's going on in your crafty world this weekend?? I found time to color last night, but was only able to finish 1 image Glare, which will be used for a sympathy card (will post finished project this w/e...hopefully).

Waving hello to all! Enjoy your day, and be blessed!

Lisa

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2396 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 3:51:45 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Friday,

Just checking in for a few as try to prepare mentally for a trip that I am about to take. Please pray for my sister who is in an Atlanta hospital and for our family that we will have traveling mercies as we prepare to see and be with her.

Happy Happy Birthday to Kenya (Krafthead, hope you have many many more!

Cassie have fun and enjoy your trip. No the last picture on the LO was crab cakes which was what our daughter ordered.

Lisa glad you got some coloring time in, I have to put scrappin' on hold for a minute.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a happy scrappin' weekend.
HisGem Offline
#2397 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 4:59:44 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Monday Evening!

Popping in to say hey!

Treva, thank you for the birthday wishes....lifted you up in prayer! How is your sister?

Lisa, happy to read you at least colored an image. I mustered up enough strength to finish two journals. They were nothing to write home about, but the receiver was happy; that is all that mattered. Of course I did not take a photo....

Hey Cassie!!

Netta, where you be at???

Waving hello to everyone, Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2398 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:50:28 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning Everyone!!

WAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Name that movie)

Kenya - Happy Belated Birthday!!

Treva - How is your sister doing?

Lisa - One colored image is better than nothing. I'm so in love with the last set I colored (Kenny K), I just keep staring at them. LOL!! I finally cut them out Saturday, but not before scanning the full sheet. LOL!! After doing so though, I'm not sure how much I'm going to like that option. Now, I understand why some coloring I see looks weird.

I haven't been able to post my latest projects because all the invites haven't been given out. I need to post the graduation one this week though. It was nothing fancy. On to my next project... Covering letters for a baby belly photo shoot.

You all won't believe the hoops I've been going through to get this new schedule official. Yesterday, I had to meet with manager and director to sort out the details. Because my company is moving to a different management style, the person who has to change my schedule in HR is on vacation.

Must run, someone just stepped in my office and had a seat.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2399 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:50:44 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday....another day of prayer and praise for God's grace!

Waving hello and thanking you all for your prayers and asking you for continued prayersMellow

My weekend didn't go as planned but we finally did make it to Georgia to see my sister. She was overjoyed to see us and I am happy that despite some obstacles we made it safely. My sister, my mom and one of my aunts will be traveling to Alabama later today so that she can finish testing and have her interview with the transplant doctor so that she can be added to/elevated on the transplant list.

I should be out the door now but I am waiting on my daughter who take forever to do nothing!

Wishing you all a happy scrappin' day.

I hate this security image feature!
HisGem Offline
#2400 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:40:15 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Morning,

Cassie, that would be School Daze! LOL, I hope everything works out with the scheduling.

Treva, so happy you made it safely. Will continue to pray for the family.

Ok, so I am on the late show, but I finally saw Temptations...that movie was a trip!!

Alright, have a good day everyone!