Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ScrappinLil Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 01, 2013 4:57:39 PM(UTC)
ScrappinLil

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 401 time(s) in 187 post(s)
Hello ladies... This layout is of my daughters Lillian and Isabella. Isabella was only 1 week old at the time and now is 9 months old. I made this layout for a challenge for frosted designs. They are doing a challenge "Girls just wanna have fun"! Anything to do with girls having fun. On this day it was a fun day because my friend came over so we could do a photo shoot with the girls. This was Isabella's first time getting her pictures taken by a professional photographer(my friend). So I thought what better way to capture these pictures and do a layout for this challenge. Go to frosted designs blog and check it out...here is the link http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ Layout recipe: Different patterned papers - used cindy loo cartridge for the scallop background (fit to page) Sweet banner cut @ 2 1/2" with Rock princess (a new cartridge for me) Just got this in the mail Sisters cut @ 1 1/2" with Hello Kitty Font Balloon cut @ 5" with Everyday pop up cards Clouds cut @ 5" with same cartridge EVD PU cards used Amy Tangerine stamp , pearls, pearl buttons, ribbon, pop dots, Tim Holtz distress ink tattered rose (inked everything), glitter flowers, and tore the paper....added some lace ribbon, added a tag and stamped some sayings " I love you lots" , You are loved and Something sweet. on back did some journaling! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to stop by frosted designs blog..... http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/

...sorry tried to post picture but not letting me...so stop by my blog for details. Thank you!

Edited by user Monday, July 01, 2013 5:01:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked ScrappinLil for this useful post.
DarleneDuncan on 6/2/2014(UTC)
SeaBass Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:50:22 PM(UTC)
SeaBass

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Beautiful LO. So sweet!
EnableMeForever Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 11:47:26 AM(UTC)
EnableMeForever

Was thanked: 166 time(s) in 154 post(s)
Beautiful! (Both the layout and your daughters.) Thanks for sharing!