Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jessica.Abaian73ece154 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 1:16:50 PM(UTC)
Jessica.Abaian73ece154

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Guys,

I've spent the last two hours trying to get a cut out of the cricut craft room. I'm working on a Mac and met all of the minimum requirements for the program. I'm working with Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2, and am cutting the Gable Box (Box Section 1 & 2). Able to cut Box Section 1 yesterday and scored just fine. Today I went to cut Section 2, and the machine keeps getting stuck just after making the first cut of the handle at the top of the paper. I'm so irritated. I've restarted the program, restarted the machine, deleted and re-downloaded the program, started a new project (since my original project I was creating in layers). Nothing is working and I'm so irritated. I can't believe I've spent >$500 on this stupid product between the machine, the cartridges I bought, the paper and all the other supplies. I've researched this topic and found many people with the same problem, but no fix! I know I should call customer support, but I just don't have the time or patience for this. The machine should work; it's a machine. It should just do what you tell it to do. I'm sure it's a program issue and that I could just create the project on the machine itself. But the screen is so small, I feel like I can't get it as accurate as I can on the computer.

Any thoughts, ideas, or advice? I wonder if I can just return everything....

TIA.
Jessica
andrea.nachtigal1b1dfd98 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 8:16:26 PM(UTC)
andrea.nachtigal1b1dfd98

I have the same problem! I have called support and they acted like it was my MAC but all my requirements are correct too. Very frustrating. I would love it and use it more if it wasn't so frustrating. Hope someone can help us! I have found that everytime I go to cut something I have to restart the program.
jbatesrncnpf86bc276 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:47:34 PM(UTC)
jbatesrncnpf86bc276

I am having exact same problem. So IRRITATING!