Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DonnaMcCourt Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 5:10:19 AM(UTC)
DonnaMcCourt

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Has anyone heard if there will be a Gypsy update with the Artbooking cartridge content? I was hoping this was addressed at the recent CTMH convention. Artbooking is super cute and I love it, but I won't be ordering it until it's on my gypsy...keeping my fingers crossed!
Sandy Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 6:30:59 AM(UTC)
Sandy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 5975 time(s) in 2458 post(s)
I'm sure PC will put it on the G!BigGrin
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 7:16:37 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19027 time(s) in 8503 post(s)
It's not even in CCR yet. Even though some how some vendors other than CTMH reps seem to have this cart now, I don't think it's officially available for purchase until Aug 1.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
DorothyS on 7/9/2013(UTC)
Momtozsm Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 4:34:08 PM(UTC)
Momtozsm

United States

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Does anyone know if A First Few Years has been added? Haven't updated my gypsy in a few months. Holding off ordering artbooking until it is available on the gypsy, learned my lesson when I bought the first few years digital version rather than the actual cartridge, waiting/looking now to see if cartridges are on the gypsy before I buy them.
jenny dennis Online
#5 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 5:46:39 PM(UTC)
jenny dennis

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 15831 time(s) in 3823 post(s)
[quote=Momtozsm;1731558]Does anyone know if A First Few Years has been added? Haven't updated my gypsy in a few months. Holding off ordering artbooking until it is available on the gypsy, learned my lesson when I bought the first few years digital version rather than the actual cartridge, waiting/looking now to see if cartridges are on the gypsy before I buy them.[/quote a

The first few yrs. and when/kid were put on mine with the last update.

Edited by user Monday, July 08, 2013 5:48:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: sp

1 user thanked jenny dennis for this useful post.
Momtozsm on 7/8/2013(UTC)
DorothyS Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 09, 2013 6:14:24 AM(UTC)
DorothyS

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
It's not even in CCR yet. Even though some how some vendors other than CTMH reps seem to have this cart now, I don't think it's officially available for purchase until Aug 1.

It is only available to be purchased by CTMH reps till august 1 but as we have all seen not all reps follow the rules.
 2 users thanked DorothyS for this useful post.
cheryl d on 7/9/2013(UTC), roxybonds on 7/9/2013(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:02:47 PM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Cheryl,

That is correct. Only CTMH Consultants are able to purchase the new Artbooking Cartridge at this time & then August 1st customers will be able to order. There are Consultant's running specials for pre-ordering the cartridge now to be sure you get yours right away in case they get back-ordered as the CTMH cartridges are very popular. The cartridges are $99 plus tax & shipping however I am having a pre-order promotion that will pay the tax & shipping on the Artbooking cartridge, therefore, you are not paying anything more than the $99 & you will have your cartridge mailed to you first thing on August 1st.

If you want to get your hands on the cartridge now & save even more money, you can always purchase the Essentials Consultant Kit for only $49, receive over $155 in products and then have immediate access to purchase the Artbooking cartridge as well as the rest of the products in the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book PLUS you will then be receiving a 22% discount on anything you order so the Artbooking cartridge would then only cost you $77. There is absolutely no commitment to purchase or sell anything after purchasing the Essentials Kit either. You can do so just as a hobbyist to take advantage of a great deal & discount!

I wish I could answer the questions about the Gypsy being updated but I know the updates aren't always immediate & don't see why it would not get updated with Artbooking.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Jamie@creativewishesstudio.com

Thanks,

Jamie Leahy

P.S. I am having a giveaway on my website right now for a chance to win a $150 CTMH Shopping Spree so you could purchase Artbooking and the coordinating stamp sets or whatever products you wish to purchase. You can enter my giveaway on my website, www.creativewishesstudio.com
scrapalette Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 6:40:44 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19027 time(s) in 8503 post(s)
While you guys might think only CTMH reps are ordering this cart now, you're wrong. There is a vendor on FB that is not a CTMH rep and she has sold a bunch of this cart {and her customers have posted they have received it and thanked her for speedy service} since the day is was announced. Maybe there is a CTMH rep that is supplying her, I don't know, but she sure has access to lots of copies.
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:58:37 PM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

Wow, really? That is a shame... Not really fair to the rest of us Consultant's that follow the rules and do what we can so our customers can get it right away when it is supposed to be available as well as give up our commissions in order to give them a great deal.
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:44:49 PM(UTC)
Creative Wishes Studio

Just did a little researching and found out that in the past years the Gypsy has been updated with the CTMH Cartridges once they become available to customers on August 1st. Artbooking would not be accessible yet at this point because it has only been released to Consultants but it should be available August 1st when the cartridge is available for customers to purchase.

I hope this helps!!
dianlucas00cc2b1f Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:16:19 PM(UTC)
dianlucas00cc2b1f

I bought the CTMH Artbooking cartridge last week, but the Gypsy still doesn't seem available for updating so I can use it on my Gypsy. Does anyone know when that might happen??
Donna Lee Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:10:19 PM(UTC)
Donna Lee

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 59 post(s)
I heard from a reliable source that the Gypsy update will be a few months. ;( I a. Using the CCR but I don't like it nearly as much as I do my G.
PattiBlankenship Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 12:09:29 PM(UTC)
PattiBlankenship

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Donna, I certainly hope that is not the case, but given PC's past and current lack of performance, I would not be surprised. Their computer geniuses definitely lack the knowledge and experience to keep things up to date. There is no excuse that could make me feel better about that, and we will probably hear the usual "we are working on it". They are still "working on" fixing the glitch with the Circle renewal memberships that should have gone through on August 1. It is not like they didn't know it was coming for a year.

Sorry, but I am just frustrated and tired of excuses.Mad