Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kkohler15bdc356b Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:44:14 PM(UTC)
kkohler15bdc356b

Groups: Registered

I bought the E2 because it was presented as being wireless once purchasing the adapter. That was in January, 2013. Needless to say it has not been available to purchase anywhere. Cricut's support site will not tell me when or if the adapter will ever be available. Provo Craft has not responded to any of my emails. HSN offered to accept a return however, I sold my old expression and need the E2. I cannot believe that I bought this machine because of the wireless capabilities and have never been able to take advantage of this feature and cannot believe no one will give mean explanation as to why it is unavailable. Any info anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 7:37:23 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7905 time(s) in 3706 post(s)
To be honest, I have the adapter and don't use it. I still have to get up and load the mat anyway, no matter where I have the E2 and if it's on my desk close to my computer I use the USB cable instead. Plus, it cuts slower (for me) when using the wi-fi adapter. I really don't see any advantage to using the adapter.

kkohler15bdc356b Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 6:27:30 AM(UTC)
kkohler15bdc356b

The reason I bought it was so I could create using my iPad and then cut via wireless. I am so upset with the responses and lack of responses I received from the cricut so called support team that I doubt I will continue using their products. I have spent so much money on this companies products, cricut, cricut expression, imagine, gypsies the E2 and oh so many cartridges. I am now researching other companies products as I do not want to waste anymore money on a company that does not support their customer.
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 6:34:24 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7905 time(s) in 3706 post(s)
You can only use the web version of CCR on the iPad, not the cutting version. So, even if you could find the wireless adapter you still couldn't cut anyway.

scrapalette Online
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:47:07 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
And, you can't cut wireless with any of the other electronic die cutters either. Huh
gaba199215e5649f Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 8:32:53 AM(UTC)
gaba199215e5649f

I have purchased the cricut expression 2 machine and want to create my own designs however the craft room won't let me download my images to my machine using the usb cable that was included with the machine. Everything I tried tells me download for the Explore not the Expression. From my understanding now I have to have the wireless adapter to be able to download. Does anyone know if this is true. I hate to purchase the wireless adapter and find out that it doesn't work either. I'm a graphic designer and want to do my own designs and it was my understanding I could do that with this machine that is why I bought it. I was not told I had to have the wireless adapter. I don't mind buying it but don't want to put that much money into it if it still won't let me download my own designs.
gaba199215e5649f Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 9:08:48 AM(UTC)
gaba199215e5649f

OK I just called Cricut support and I am now mad I purchased the expression 2 machine. The paperwork says you can create your own designs however it fails to tell you that it is only using their cartridges. YOU CANNOT CREATE YOUR OWN DESIGNS. Apparently the only one of their machines that allows you to do this is the new explore. I bought my machine on ebay so I am not able to return it. This really sucks. The main reason I wanted the machine was to create my own designs and now I can't do that. They also have a wireless adapter that doesn't do you any good. I almost purchased one because it looked like in the paperwork again that you must have the adapter to use your own designs from the craft room. I'm glad I didn't purchase this for $109.00 on ebay because I would be more pissed off that what I am right now. As it is I bought online all these svg designs so I can download them to my machine but I CAN'T USE THEM. THIS IS JUST STUPID!!!!!!