Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jo.gardam5ccf0e30 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 5:21:38 PM(UTC)
jo.gardam5ccf0e30

Groups: Registered

Please can someone help me .......
I had to get a new laptop and tried to load ds onto it. I had to get it unlocked by provocraft as it was still saying it was installed on my old laptop but I only have the basic cartridges showing on it.
I have bought so many cartridges over the last three years but I cannot find a way of updating to put them all on my ds ..... it used to take 190 secs to load all my cartridges on it whenever I went on ds but now it is all loaded in 30 secs.
All I want to do is be able to use any of my cartridges through ds ............. does anyone know how I can do it, I've done the updates on the support pages but, no good :(
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 10:42:09 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jo.gardam5ccf0e30 Go to Quoted Post
Please can someone help me .......
I had to get a new laptop and tried to load ds onto it. I had to get it unlocked by provocraft as it was still saying it was installed on my old laptop but I only have the basic cartridges showing on it.
I have bought so many cartridges over the last three years but I cannot find a way of updating to put them all on my ds ..... it used to take 190 secs to load all my cartridges on it whenever I went on ds but now it is all loaded in 30 secs.
All I want to do is be able to use any of my cartridges through ds ............. does anyone know how I can do it, I've done the updates on the support pages but, no good :(

Here is the link to the latest Font update: http://www.cricut.com/fo...dge-and-Font-update.aspx

I hope this helps!

-Cricut Gena
mustangkayla9133032c Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 9:31:37 AM(UTC)
mustangkayla9133032c

I bought the DS from a friend. The majority of my cartridges (newer ones) aren't on there. I saw the update linked above, but it didn't have the cartridges from about a year ago. Any idea how to update it with ALL of the cartridges now available, not just in the last 6 months?
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 3:07:45 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7885 time(s) in 3692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mustangkayla9133032c Go to Quoted Post
I bought the DS from a friend. The majority of my cartridges (newer ones) aren't on there. I saw the update linked above, but it didn't have the cartridges from about a year ago. Any idea how to update it with ALL of the cartridges now available, not just in the last 6 months?

Go to this link: http://www.cricut.com/home/support/CDS

First download and install the Program update. That will add all the carts released up to September 2009.

Then do Cartridge update 1. That will give you the carts released from Sep 2009 which probably should include the carts you are missing.

Cartridge update 2 has the most recent carts. (Up to when PC stopped adding carts to DS).