Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaryStillman Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 10:46:29 AM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1245 time(s) in 789 post(s)
I have an unregistered gypsy, which means it is in no ones name and can be registered in the buyer's name. It has a very old platform on it and needs to be registered and updated. Since the operating platform is so old, it may take some phone calls to support to get it updated to the current version. I cannot update it because I would have to register it in my name.

It has the two free carts that come with the gypsy, Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font. No other carts have been loaded on to it and comes with the original cords, box, and stylus.

I have never cut with it, but do turn it on every 60 days or so to charge the battery and make sure it still works, and will create some designs once in a while. I'm calling it used because of that.

I'm asking $200 plus shipping and insurance via paypal.

I just had surgery and cannot drive to the post office to ship until August 3rd, and would not expect a paypal payment before next week, but will make arrangements with the buyer when I can ship it.

I'll leave this on the board until next week and then will probably sell on Amazon.

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Mary

Edited by user Friday, August 02, 2013 2:52:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified