Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JoyceG Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:09:36 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
Can someone point me in the direction of the post about how to sign up for the circle using reward points?

Do you still get a physical cartridge when you join? for instance, I click on A quilted Christmas in the rewards section and check out. it takes 3000 of my points and gonna send me a code. what is that code for?? Will they send me the cartridge? I looked in my 'linked' cartridges section and the cartridge IS listed there-dated for tonight at midnight. I have not yet check my CCR account to see if I can use it.

But I'm just wondering if it's now JUST digial or a physical cart ya get when signing up for the circle.

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
DBCMC on 7/28/2013(UTC)
gonescrappin' Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:54:20 PM(UTC)
gonescrappin'

United States

Was thanked: 9853 time(s) in 4957 post(s)
I thought we got the physical cartridge. We did last year. I wonder if that has changed?
 1 user thanked gonescrappin' for this useful post.
JoyceG on 7/16/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:58:32 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19164 time(s) in 8571 post(s)
It hasn't changed. When you get the email with the code, you click on the link in the email and it takes you to the shopping cart on cricut.com and you enter the code to complete the transaction. That triggers the shipping dept to send your cart. With it in CCR, you can use it while you wait.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
JoyceG on 7/16/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:31:35 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Thank you both for you help! I appreciate it. I know it's probably not a good idea to join now..but I have the points and wanted to use them before they do away with them. Now as my luck has it..NOW will be when they add new stuff to the rewards sectin...BigGrin

Joyce
JoyceG Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:40:09 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

ok, I used the 3000 points and picked out the cart I wanted. It was available in CCR as soon as I checked out.

I received my code this afternoon. I go all the way thru the checkout process and instead of getting "order complete' or thank you for your order reciept..I get a msg saying "Unexpected cart value". What does this mean? Will the cart be sent out? the total of the order was 0.00.

I also can't see CC message boards..so I'm thinking the order didn't go thru???!!?? So I went thru the whole process again just now by entering my code and checking out again. Got the same end result ""unexpected cart value". does it take a while before the circle MB's show up? it's shouldn't be this difficult to complete the circle membership sign up. But I have no clue if its all done or if I need to call them tomorrow. Can anyone give me a heads up?

Joyce

Edited by user Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:50:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cellis2527d7667979 Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 6:40:08 AM(UTC)
cellis2527d7667979

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Did you ever get this figured out, I seem to be having the same problem. Please let me know! TY
JoyceG Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 9:43:36 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: cellis2527d7667979 Go to Quoted Post
Did you ever get this figured out, I seem to be having the same problem. Please let me know! TY

I tried checking out a dozen times the past 2 weeks but kept getting an error. I waited til today to see if they shipped it. I hadn't received it yet. Nothing shows up in my order history. And it is even gone from my CCR account. So today I thought I'd buy a 99 cent digital file and see if it would go thru. It went through. I'm guessing since there was no amount actually due, that the order wouldn't go thru even with my CC information. I don't mind buying the digital image for 99 cents to finally get the cartridge mailed to me. I will let ya know when the cart arrives.

Oh, I probably could have called CS but I've been having connection problems on my phone and knew that would be a hassle. Never a good thing when ya can't hear or be heard on the phone. So 99 cents saved CS and ME from what could have been a stressful situtation.

Joyce

JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, July 26, 2013 6:06:14 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I got home this evening and I am now a circle member. I found out because I clicked on "cricut Circle" at the top of the page and my info is there, along with my number and expiration date. What's weird is it expires May 5 2014 when I joined in July. So guess I'm just a member for 10 months instead of 12.

I really like the online magazines. I've looked at 3 of them so far and there are several layouts I wanna make.

I have not yet found the Cricut Circle message boards. Can anyone tell me where I can find them? I'm gonna keep looking around, maybe I'm just over looking it.

Joyce

Leanner Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:11:04 AM(UTC)
Leanner

Was thanked: 1593 time(s) in 1176 post(s)
The circle message boards are just a separate part of these boards. You have to sign in but should be able to seem them at the top of the page.
 1 user thanked Leanner for this useful post.
JoyceG on 7/28/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:52:11 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: Leanner Go to Quoted Post
The circle message boards are just a separate part of these boards. You have to sign in but should be able to seem them at the top of the page.

I am signed in and have looked every where for the CC boards but guess I'm just not allowed in them. Sad

I noticed under your info box to the left that it says "circle member"..mine doesn't say that.

Joyce

Edited by user Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:53:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JoyceG Offline
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:03:32 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I sent an email to support asking for help to get access to the CC message boards. I'm really wanting in the 'secret' club!! LOL

Joyce
Sherri Kay Online
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:00:59 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2446 time(s) in 2193 post(s)
You need to call PC. You still do not have the bug head under your name which says you are in the circle. Huh
CricutMallie Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:44:57 PM(UTC)
CricutMallie

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 1162 time(s) in 216 post(s)
Hi Joyce,
Yes-- please call Customer Support at your earliest convenience to get access to the Cricut Circle.

Mallie @ Cricut
Theresa S Offline
#14 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 4:42:09 PM(UTC)
Theresa S

United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I want to renew my Circle membership and want to use reward points to do so. According to Cricut Mallie: [/size]

Originally Posted by: CricutMallie Go to Quoted Post
you can purchase a new Cricut Circle membership through the Cricut Rewards program, for 3,000 points. When you check out on the Cricut Rewards site, you will receive an email with a promo code. You will then need to go to cricut.com, add your membership option to your cart, and apply the promo code during checkout.

Since it's not a payment option when purchasing directly on Cricut.com (rewards points are not listed in the Gift Card / Store Credit option when paying ThumbDown ), as instructed by Cricut Mallie, I went to the Cricutrewards.com site.

However, that did not work for me. Sad The 3,000 points page is empty (says Products Coming Soon!) and when I browsed by type, nothing in there indicates a Circle membership either. Am I missing something or has a Circle membership already been removed from the rewards points? Confused
I did notice after logging in that I was not recognized as a Cricut Circle member; but I wouldn't think that would affect my being able to redeem rewards for a Circle membership. (My membership just expired August 1.)

If anyone has any help or suggestions for me so I can obtain my Circle membership by using rewards points (I am interested in getting the Charmed cartridge) I'd appreciate it a lot! Please post or send me a PM.
Thanks!
Smile

Theresa S.
JoyceG Offline
#15 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 10:05:19 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Theresa, I don't see anything offered under the 3000 reward points catagory any more either.

Joyce
scrapalette Offline
#16 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 11:21:33 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

PC is changing the cart options. They are taking out Something to Remember as the exclusive choice and replacing it with the new Charmed cart. There will also be other non-exclusive options.
Theresa S Offline
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 06, 2013 9:30:25 PM(UTC)
Theresa S

United States

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 12 post(s)
ThumpUp Got into rewards tonight and spent points on Charmed Cricut Circle Membership - Woot

Now to await the coveted e-mailed code Laugh

Theresa S.
Clammdunc Offline
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 7:41:28 AM(UTC)
Clammdunc

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 251 post(s)
I joined yesterday using my points and had no problems with checkout. It went as smooth as any other check out. I received a printable receipt and an email confirmation with a copy of the receipt but no CODE so what now? How long do I have to wait for an email with a code? The cart is not in CCR and I can't access the Circle MB and this latest transaction doesn't show under my account now.

Linda
scrapalette Offline
#19 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 8:06:34 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

I don't know what the "wait time" is currently for the email with the code {lots of Circle members rejoined in the past couple of days}. But until you get the code and follow the link in the email to enter the code and complete the purchase, the system won't recognize you as a Circle member {showing the Circle logo under your username, allowing access to the Circle forums or giving you the Circle discount on cricut.com}.
craftyfraan Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 1:24:36 PM(UTC)
craftyfraan

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I just joined Cricut Circle through Cricut Rewards. They sent me an e-mail with a code in it. I followed the link to the page and put the code in. When I clicked on Submit Order I received an error message that says: Unexpected cart value
What does this mean?
JoyceG Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:24:16 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

That happened to me too. It is because there is no balance due. You can do one of 2 things. 1. Call CS and they will help you check out and send the cartridge to you. 2. add a 99 cent digital file to your shopping cart and check out. You won't be charged any shipping, only the 99 cents but you will be able to complete the check out process. I received my cartridge 4 days after adding the 99 cent item to my shopping cart and completing the check out. But I am still not able to get into the Cricut Circle status or see the circle message board. I joined back in mid June..so 2 months and still not an official circle member with access to the secret message boards.

Joyce

Edited by user Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:04:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
craftyfraan on 8/30/2013(UTC), Soshescraps on 8/31/2013(UTC)
gonescrappin' Offline
#22 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2013 1:02:22 PM(UTC)
gonescrappin'

United States

Was thanked: 9853 time(s) in 4957 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
That happened to me too. It is because there is on balance due. You can do one of 2 things. 1. Call CS and they will help you check out and send the cartridge to you. 2. add a 99 cent digital file to your shopping cart and check out. You won't be charged any shipping, only the 99 cents but you will be able to complete the check out process. I received my cartridge 4 days after adding the 99 cent item to my shopping cart and completing the check out. But I am still not able to get into the Cricut Circle status or see the circle message board. I joined back in mid June..so 2 months and still not an official circle member with access to the secret message boards.

Joyce

OhMyGod RollEyes Sad Wow, sorry about that. What reason does CS give about this?
Lady King Offline
#23 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:05:42 AM(UTC)
Lady King

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 58 post(s)
Hi

I just purchase When I Was a Kid Cricut Circle Membership on cricut rewards August 25, 2013. I recieved the cricut rewards receipt in my email and its also on my rewards account as order was placed. but they have not shipped it yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to ship the item. I'm like a little kid hoping it comes by my birthday 9-8 lol
sprty_grrl03eadde63d Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 4:08:12 PM(UTC)
sprty_grrl03eadde63d

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Lady King-I placed my order on 8/27/13 and just received it TODAY 9/10/13..I live in NY, so I am far away, but hopefully you have received your cartridge by now. It is a slow process...
craftyfraan Offline
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:22:57 AM(UTC)
craftyfraan

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am a Circle member--joined using points several weeks ago. I can get into the magazine archives...but that's it. Who do I call to be a full member?
JoyceG Offline
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 8:57:58 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: craftyfraan Go to Quoted Post
I am a Circle member--joined using points several weeks ago. I can get into the magazine archives...but that's it. Who do I call to be a full member?

Wish I could point you in the right direction...but I'm still waiting myself to be a full member with access to the circle boards and 1000 circle reward section. I joined in mid July.

Joyce

lilgreenbug54 Offline
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 6:46:43 AM(UTC)
lilgreenbug54

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Soooo confused!! Recently divorced, ex shut down the email address I was registered with. Forgot password so could not log in to change info. Opened new Cricut.com account. PUrchased circle membership using points. Received email with code. Link in email just takes me to the main Cricut.com page--no place to enter any code! Don't know where to go from here!! Emails to customer service have gone unanswered.
JoyceG Offline
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:18:16 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: fiftyorfaint8cac66c0 Go to Quoted Post
Soooo confused!! Recently divorced, ex shut down the email address I was registered with. Forgot password so could not log in to change info. Opened new Cricut.com account. PUrchased circle membership using points. Received email with code. Link in email just takes me to the main Cricut.com page--no place to enter any code! Don't know where to go from here!! Emails to customer service have gone unanswered.

I think you need to go into your cricut.com account and find your order in the order history. Click on it and that is where you put the code in at and finish the checkout process. To get to your account, click on your name at the top then to the left you should see a list and scroll down to order history.

I sure hope I remember this correctly.

Joyce