Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

lmoreilly9a25fbb5 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:41:03 PM(UTC)
lmoreilly9a25fbb5

Groups: Registered

Crying I got my imagine ready to use today and I thought all was going well-- I checked for updated and all was good-- replaced ink -- checked everything all seemed to be in working order. Got ready to make my project and once the printing was done the mat came through as if to cut and the every thing stopped. Imagine went back to menu screen and the mat fell on the floor. ThumbDown
Please help!!
Coah'sNana Online
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:50:44 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 17368 time(s) in 4617 post(s)
Assuming your Imagine is up to date, your best bet it to contact Support. They can troubleshoot with you over the phone. In the meantime make sure that your Imagine is set to Print & Cut and not Print Only. If it is, you might want to also try a different cart to see if it still happens. But really, the quickest way to resolve is to call support.
bhdavispg14df031038 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 12:58:18 PM(UTC)
bhdavispg14df031038

Groups: Registered

I have the same problem sometimes and it gets very frustrating. I just bought the Disney bundle to use with Craft Room and my machine does the same thing every time even though I have everything updated. I contacted support and they basically had me ruin a good mat by tracing the lines with a permanent marker which didn't work and pretty much made my situation worse and then asked why it happened in craft room, they responded that craft room wasn't a guarantee it would ever work properly. My best advice is to go to Silhouette. I'm sure they have better support.