Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<56789>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#181 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 7:14:17 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1280 time(s) in 995 post(s)
Joy too funny about Jeffie having your CTMH stamp set maybe it is my missing one LOLBigGrin

Angie and Jeanne always nice to hear from you both

Angie glad you are getting to see the family so much easier with one child getting around..Nice you and your mom are getting along...

Jeanne... you sure are a busy enjoy the family get togethers

The Musical was very good they had some broadway stars perform such talent it was fun show "Grease"...

Then we went and had some mexican food I am paying for it!!!
\
So it was a nice weekend

My Dh is itching to go away but my DD can't get off from work because she has to make up for the Maternity leave she took.. these companies are unbelievable... so no vacation for her. My son in law is a manage at his store and he can only get off certain days.. so now we are stuck!!

I actully got to work on some birthday photos of Abigail when I am done my DD and sil wants me to make another set of mini albums for them and then I start on Steve's grandkids albums so behind in that the only good thing is they don't send us too many photos anymore via email.

Abigail is napping already

Time to play
Happy Crafting everyoneBigGrin

Edited by user Monday, July 29, 2013 7:14:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 8/1/2013(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#182 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 11:03:33 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 402 time(s) in 241 post(s)
I took the girls out to a free petting zoo by our local library. Then to Kohls for back to school clothes & shoes. Chicken place for lunch, then home & did some cleaning/sorting in my room.

May go to bingo tonight. Who am I kidding, I probably will go to bingo tonight. LOL

Tomorrow I tackle my craft room & try to sort through that mess!
SandraB. Offline
#183 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 7:19:36 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 268 time(s) in 227 post(s)
Wow! Everyone seems to be back on board. Nice to hear from everyone again. Sounds like everyone had a nice w/end. Packed up some of my stuff and headed to a friend's to scrapbook for the day...finished up with Troy's album and went to start working on my great-neice's, only to find I forgot her pics at homeCursing! So that put an end to my day...had to go to the bank anyway. Tomorrow off for a haircut and who knows what else.

Angie: glad you are having a better vacation this time. Enjoy the rest of it.

Sharon: look forward to seeing what you created at your convention. Back to school shopping already?? Good luck at Bingo!

Nancy: sounds like you had a good time at the play. Hope your missing stamps show up soon

Joy: your blankets sound real nice. Glad Jeffe didn't chew up your stamps

JeanneLee: sounds like you've been busy with all your kidlings

Our weather has turned rather cool on us...almost feels like fallCursing! Hope it warms up again real soon, we still have at least a month of summer left.

I'm going to try to attach a pic of me and my great-neice, fingers-crossed it works

Take care everyone
SandraB. attached the following image(s):
me & Harper.jpg
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#184 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 9:41:59 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Hello everyone.

I got a new grandson today. My daughter Kristi had him by C-section. He was 7.7 lbs and was 19 inches long. He's so cute. Sadly though, his poor face on his forehead, nose and one eye are black and blue. Seems like his face was on her pelvis and tailbone. We are hoping that this is the cause of all the pain she has had sitting, walking, moving in general for the last 6 weeks. He was stuck down in her pelvis so much, they had to use a vacuum to get him out. She is hoping when the epidural is finally gone, that the tailbone pain will be gone. She has been so miserable.

Nancy - I hope your stamp set shows up and soon. If you give up and get a new one, I bet it will show up! Glad your play was good. Hope you can figure out a way to go away for a few days with your DH. Do you have any other family that could watch Abigail for a couple of days?

Joy - Hope Jill made it home okay. I love making baby blankets. I'm embarrassed at how many I made each of my daughters! Between crocheted ones and flannel ones and some summer lightweight ones, its ALOT!!!

Angie - Glad you are having a good time with your mom and your family. Have fun shopping! How much longer will you be here? You will have to let us know about all the treasures you have found.

Sharon - Hope you won at bingo tonight. School shopping already. Summer is going by too fast!

Sandra - Your great niece is a cuty!! You must be having fun making an album for her. Too bad you forgot her pictures, but at least you finished Troy's.

JeanneLee - Nice you got to see your son for a few days before he left for Japan. How long will he be there? Sounds like you have had a busy summer with all of your family!

Well, I'm off to bed so I can get some rest. Tomorrow Kristi wants me to go with her to some classes at the hospital. Guess I'll be helping with her and baby for a couple of weeks. She is so nervous about him. I know she'll be just fine.

Wish they would get rid of the security thing!!
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#185 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 10:16:47 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

OH!!! I forgot to tell you. My daughter Alicia's husband is not going to North Dakota. He was supposed to have started today. But last week, the job he has now offered him a nice raise if he would stay. So he decided to. Unfortunately, when he told them at his part time job that he was staying, they said too bad. So he was really upset about that. They are going to see if they can make it without it. But if not, he will see about finding another one. He was worried that he had made the wrong decision for a bit and my daughter thought he would change his mind, but he eventually came around and is staying. Alicia is so happy! I am too. I won't have to give up my craft room. We figured she would probably end up moving in with us.

Anyway, lots of good news this weekend with that and the new baby.

Take care everyone.
NJsharon Offline
#186 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:35:07 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 402 time(s) in 241 post(s)
Congrats on the new grandchild Shelly!

I just packaged up a bunch of CTMH idea books, so yours is on its way today Joy! ;)

Today Elise has a hair appt at 2pm (for keratin treatment, hoping it works on her crazy hair!) & I need to clean my scrap room. Bleuch!
AlyaMama Offline
#187 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:31:11 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Sandra that is such a sweet picture.

AlyaMama Offline
#188 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:41:01 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Shelly congrats on the new granbaby. That's wonderful news your SIL isn't going to South Dakota. I bet your whole family is so relieved.

Nancy I hope you got lots of playtime in. Too bad you can't go on vacation, maybe a staycation, do touristy stuff around your area.

Today we're going to the Lego store, the kids gave me a LOOOOONG list of stuff. So I guess the rest of my suitcase will be legos. I leave on Monday to go home. I'm kind of sad but will be glad to see my other 3 kids again. I miss them.

My mom watches my niece and nephew 2 days a week, well this is thier last week to be with my mom, and she really sad. She'll be all alone during the day since I'll e gone too. I keep telling her to go out and find some friends. I looked for a meetup group for her but she has noself confidence at all and is afraid no one will like her. So I guess she'll be lonely.

I have 1 suitcase packed just need to pack the other one. I'm putting it off as long as possible because that just makes it more real that I'm leaving. I think the other reason is I know I doin't have enough room for everythingand I want to just live in my fantasy world for a little longer. ha ha.

Better get going, lots to do.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#189 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 1:54:37 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1446 time(s) in 1152 post(s)
Hi all. I read everything, some of it two or three times!

Angie, I am so happy for you that this trip went well. I hope your mom finds something or someone to connect with.

Shelly, CONGRATS on your new grandbaby!! And how great that your SIL changed his mind. I am sure that is a big relief to the entire family.

Sandra, your great neice is sure cute!

Sharon, can't wait for the catalog!

JeanneLee, it sounds as if you have had a wonderful busy summer. :)

Nancy, are you done organizing yet?? I need to get started. Another wedding, plus a yarn shop, exploded in my craft room.

I did finally get all of the fabric sorted and organized. I even threw some old dated patterns away! That is so hard for me to do.

Merle's brother is visiting. He is having his 50th class reunion this week. Went and got him from the airport this morning.

Debbie, the wedding will be here before you know it!

Hi to whoever I missed!!!!
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#190 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 3:24:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

It was a year ago today that our neice was diagnosed with leukemia. She is a walking miracle. She still has a long road ahead of her, but we are so blessed that it will be a long and complete road, instead of a short one.
SandraB. Offline
#191 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:36:04 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Just got back in after watering my plants. DH & I did our usual evening walk around the neighbourhood...it was too nice to come in! Thanks for your kind comments on our little Harper, we have lots of fun with her...though we don't see her all too often. When we do we make the most of it!

Shelly: congrats on the new grandson...what's his name? Glad your sil isn't going after all

Joy: have a nice visit with your brother-in-law. Good luck cleaning out your craft room

Angie: enjoy your last few days with your family. Hope your mom finds some buddies to hang out with. I know what it's like to deal with a lonely mother, not fun.

Sharon: hope the hair treatment for dd went well.

Well, back to scrappingBigGrin!

Take care everyone
Shelly Offline
#192 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:38:53 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone!

Sharon - Hope you get your scrap room cleaned. That is something I need to do. Unfortunately it won't happen for a while. Good luck.

Joy - So glad your niece is doing well! Hope you have a good visit with your brother in law. I have a hard time letting go of patterns. My friend just got rid of a bunch, so guess who went and picked a bunch out. They are some cute toddler and baby ones. I don't sew much any more, but I may start again. Hope you get all organized.

Angie - Sorry your trip is coming to an end, but I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing your other children and your husband. Hope you find plenty of room in your suitcase.

Sandra - My grandson's name is Kaden Thomas. Have fun scrapping.

Hope everyone else is well.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#193 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 12:55:15 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good afternoon. Not much going on around here, but I decided to post anyway! Laugh

Had a quiet morning. This afternoon BIL is going golfing with some of his classmates. He said he has never golfed in his life!!!! DH has an awful set of clubs that he lent to his brother.

Supposed to be 99 degrees today, so I think I will stay inside.

Got the second baby blanket done. It is with really thick but soft purple/pink yarn. I think it should be called a toddler blanket instead of a baby blanket. BigGrin

I did get a card made this morning for the first baby blanket. Used an OLD SU stamp, Buggies and Booties, and kept it simple.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#194 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:03:17 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Congrats to Grandma Shelly... hope the baby and DD are doing well...

Sandra.. thanks for the photo she is a cutie pie

Joy..toddler blanket sounds pretty

angie.. boy does time fly glad you are enjoying your time with your family and it was a good trip this time Make sure you share with us all the goodies you boughtBigGrin

Well today was my bowling day I was anxious to go first an eye doctor appt. and he put 2 permanant tear duct plugs in. I asked him if they make you blink?? He said no it prevents the tears from going back behind the eye so you will not have the dry eye.. so if this works then I am done if not then he will put more in the under the upper eye lids.

So off to bowling I go and 2 roads leading to the bowling alley have police all over both roads shut down now I am trying to take back roads to get there and every time I come out of a side street the roads were closed. This is a good 2 mile radius. So I called the bowling alley there was no answer.

So I gave up decided to go to Kohl's shopping I needed a pair of casual capri's so I bought Jean capri's .

Come home I turn on the local news and there was a bomb scare at the car wash which is right on the corner of the bowling alley. They had everyone detouring for 4 hours.

Turns out someone left a rubber maid container in the back of the SUV while it was being detailed it was flares wrapped up in cords so it looked like explosive but wasn't.

Our weather here has been plesant cool not hunid

Tried to get on this afternoon and the site was shut down

Well hoping everyone has a good evening/day
SandraB. Offline
#195 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:20:25 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Troy is back from camp and all his laundry is done! He is staying with us until Sun. evening though. He didn't have the best weather at camp and of course, today it turns lovely and hot and is supposed to be like that into next week. He had a great time anyway. I went to get his disposable camera developed at Wal-mart and the young fellow told me it would be .85 a print, my mouth almost fell to the ground. He said they are phasing out film so they figure if they put the price up people won't buy them. I guess not! Then a young gal said I could get them put on a disc for $5.00 and just print them off in the machine for .15 a print. Guess which way I wentLOL? And who knows what kind of pictures he even took, this is a better route to go anyway. Will sure have to remember this for next year though.

Shelly: that's a real cute name for the baby. Hope they are all doing well

Joy: hope your bil had fun golfing. Glad your neice is doing well. Your blankets all sound lovely. I got rid of almost all of my sewing patterns a bit ago.

Nancy: sounds like it's a good thing you didn't get to the bowling alley. Glad everything turned out ok though

Have to get busy on an anniversary card for dd & sil...can't believe they've been married 5 years already.

Take care everyone

PedalPower! Offline
#196 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:00:04 AM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hi everyone!!! Sure hope everyone is having a good summer. I've been reading along as I can, but it's been a busy one at our house so not a lot of time to post.

We've had a pretty mild summer weather wise. A few miserably hot days, but not like last summer (or our usual summers for that matter).

My son has been in a lot of sports camps, so I have spent a lot of time driving him to activities. We have done quite a bit of biking, but a few less races than we normally do. DS has raced as a junior this year, and he's doing great.

I've been back on a scrapbooking kick. I've also cleared out a lot of old stamps. I'm going to let my friend go through and take whatever she wants. I'm not sure what I will do the rest, but there are a couple of LSS that occasionally have yard sale types of events. I may try one of those??

School starts one week from today. My son met his teacher yesterday and saw his locker and such. I know this year will fly by. He starts football right as soon as school starts. Seems like just yesterday that we were wrapping up last year's season.

Other than that, much the same. Hope everyone is doing well!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#197 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:53:08 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

What to do? What to do? I found a cake machine (E sized) for $60 at a local thrift store. I bought it, brought it home, and put in the blade housing from my E. The first cut was great. Then the paper started ripping (I was deliberately doing intricut cuts). I tried SU cardstock. The cut it made on the cardstock is beautiful! I got out more paper (I am using up ugly paper with my test cuts Flapper ) The next two cuts were perfect.

I think I have mentioned my E makes this "POP" and then the paper or CS rips. It happens quite a bit, and very random. I don't make many intricate cuts. Just chunky stuff that I can easily fix.

I called PC and they said try re-setting my machine. I did, and it worked for a few cuts,then went back to popping. However long I have been a board member, my machine is a few months older than that.

So, my question to myself is - do I keep the cake machine and use it for paper, or take it back and someday get a new machine.

Decisions, decisions.
JeanneLee Offline
#198 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:04:42 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hello Ladies,

Sandra, LOVED the photo of you and your niece. Love her little kerchief on her head!

Congrats, Shelly, on your new grandson!

Joy, so you old E makes the POP? I hear the cake machine works well cutting paper. The only difference is there are only 2 rubber rollers on the rolling bar. The E has 3or 4?

Sonya, your son starts school already? Our youngest son starts playing football this year(he is a Junior) with a home school group we found. He starts what they call two a days next weeks(two practices a day instead of just one). Games start the last week of August. He is really excited to play.

Nancy, interesting bomb scare. Can't be too careful these days! Glad to hear your eyes are coming along.

Tom'w should be a fun night...our DD scored 7 tickets to go to a local minor league baseball game tom'w night. We use to go a few times a year, but since the kids are growing up haven't been to one in a few years all together.

Oldest DS got the rental place in DC he has been waiting on. The guy from work rents a room out in the same townhouse and told our DS about it. So DS was just waiting on the other tenant to move out(tom'w). He will be 5-10min from his work and about 15 min from his GF. He won't be moving all his stuff since its just a room...glad we have the space to store it for now.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#199 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 7:26:51 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I forgot to mention that we got a couch and love seat from the thrift store where I got the Cricut! That is why we were in there in the first place!

Our furniture really needed replaced. It was kind of big, and the back was so high and the seat was so low that it was really hard on my neck, and didn't help the neck issues that I have.

We will try and sell the old stuff, which was used, also. We bought new furniture once. Jill has that stuff now. All the rest of our furniture has always been second hand. Someday, when we get rid of the piano and maybe when I can start collecting the retirement that I have, in five or six more years, we can get new stuff again.

What do you all think of the single overlay? I really have a hard time buying the smaller packaging speil that PC is giving. The boxes could have been smaller as it is. I like my overlays with pictures!

BUT, I bought one from terrikrafts, just to have one on hand when the day comes that I need it.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#200 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 3:50:48 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I found us in the middle of the second page! Imagine, that much traffic. BigGrin

Got DH's brother to the airport. We had lunch with DH's aunt first. She is the cutest litte thing. She will be 87 next week. Her husband (her second husband, her first one passed away maybe eight years a go) is around 94, and he is just great! I hope I am like them when I am that age.

Went to the mall so Megan could get her free panties at Victoria's Secret. We love free.

And home. A REALLY exciting day.

I keep telling myself I should make some kind of Alaska scrapbook and have it ready to take with me. I could have pages ready to journal and do that as we go along so it would be all done, and then I would only have to add pictures. It will probably only be a dream. I know myself, and I am an excellent procrastinator.
Shelly Offline
#201 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:04:21 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

Man what an evening I've had! My daughter finally left the hospital today and they stopped at my house for a few hours before they headed home so her husband could go pick up her prescriptions and things. So since I had procrastinated and not gotten any dinners made for her I decided to get them done tonight. Well, 4 trips to the store, and several hours later, I got several meals made and put in the freezer to take to her house next week when I go stay. Man, I'm tired. Should have started doing it when I first thought of it, then I could have done one every few days instead of marathon cooking. But I now have six meals ready to take. They should last her for a dinner and maybe leftovers for lunch.

Jeannelee - Hope you had fun at your baseball game. Good luck getting your son moved.

PedalPower - Sounds like you have been busy this summer! Have fun scrapbooking.

Sandra - WOW! That is expensive for prints! Much better deal getting the disk. Glad the gal told you about better deal!

Nancy - Glad things worked out for you on bowling day. Good thing you weren't there when it all happened!

Joy - You should make an envelope album for your trip! I made one for my daughter for our trip last December. They are really fun, and go pretty fast! If I can make one of those and have it turn out decent, you could make an awesome one!

Have a good weekend everyone.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 8/3/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#202 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 11:11:45 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Oh, I forgot I was going to put this in my previous post. Here's a picture of my newest grandson! He unfortunately has club feet, so we are taking him to Shriner's Hospital to see what they will have to do. My daughter thinks he will have to have casts, then some surgery.

His face is looking much better now. This picture you can still see the bruises from his poor little face sitting against her pelvis and tailbone.

Edited by user Friday, August 02, 2013 11:15:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
DSCN0204.JPG (3,909kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
joyfullycrafting Offline
#203 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 1:36:42 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, I could not open the pic. Too big for my poor old computer. I think I remembered you mentioning that your daughter needs a special diet? It is so good of you to cook for her like that.

JeanneLee, how was your baseball game? We will be going to one is a couple of weeks. They offer $3 tickets, with two of those dollars to be used at the concession stand! Our church gets a big block, so there are bunches of people to visit with! It is fun.

Sandra, that is A LOT for one print. Glad that you had another option!!!

Went to J's today to use my 25% off everything coupon. I got supplies to use up three pieces of fabric that were in my stash. One will be a denim coat, very Victorian looking, one will be a fleese jacket, and one is a skirt (very simple to wear with a denim jacket that I beaded flowers on several years ago). Now, I hope I can get them all made!!!!!!!!

JeanneLee Offline
#204 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:19:12 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hi Ladies,

Sweet photo, Shelly...sweet baby sleeping!

Quiet Saturday here. I was thinking of going to Joanns, Joy, but really need NOT go even with a coupon! Laugh

We had a great time at the Bowie Baysox game!(minor league for our Baltimore Orioles team)
It was really crowded...beautiful night and free tickets from DD...and it was Navy night, so it was cool to see all the guys/ladies in their white uniforms! The Baysox lost, but we had a great time having the family all together. BigGrin

Here are a few photos:

JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
Dad and I At Baysox (Small).jpg
Family at Baysox (Small).jpg
Seth and Hannah at Baysox (Small).jpg
lv2scrap02 Offline
#205 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:06:29 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

I needed some TLC today and ran for a hair cut. OMG!! my hair grew so long I felt like chopping it off yesterday so luckly I was able to squeeze in and get a hair cut today. It feels so good when they massage your head i asked her if she did house calls, afraid not!

Then came home and made a Hugh pot of Italian Sauce and lots of meat. This is from 11am this morning and I just put everything in freezer containers and froze everything for next week.

Next week I will make my Lazagna. Usually it is something I make for the Holidays but I am in the mood for it.

Shelly I couldn't open the picture I will try again. So glad to hear your son in law is staying what a relief for his wife and your family. I am sure you daughter will appreciate your hard working cooking her meals for the week.

Sharon... I am putting my 2 cents in isn't your daughter a little young to get her hair straightened just the smell alone is bad enough!!!!

Jeanne... glad you enjoyed the game and a nice evening out

Joy.. you really enjoy your sewingBigGrin

Sonya... nice to hear from you. I know school starts early for your son is he looking forward to it??

Sandra...Wow that is a lot of photos. At my DD baby shower people thought they were doing me a favor taking pictures with a throw away camera cost me a small fortune and the pictures I couldn't even use..
JeanneLee on 8/12/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#206 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 4:10:14 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne.. great photos everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves

Shelly.. finally able to open the picture he is so sweet I am sure the bruses will heal

What is with the "New Overlay" Don't we need the pictures to see what we are printing and how much room can a soft vinyl take up what about the book!!
JeanneLee on 8/12/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#207 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:41:58 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Another hot day here today...we could use a rain shower or two soon. But we're enjoying the sunshine anywayBigGrin!Took mom for blood work today and then paid a visit to my aunt & uncle (mom's brother & sil). Then of course, we needed to stop for groceries. I think she was a bit mad that I'm not doing anything with her the rest of the w/end (it's a long w/end here) and my sister is away camping so she will be by herself. DD & sil are coming for their anniversary dinner tomorrow, so I suppose I could have had her too, but dd & her don't get along with each other so I decided I didn't need to deal with that. Maybe I'm being a crab but it is what it is. Plus mom is coming here on Thurs. after I take her to the dentist. Ok, enough of my blabbing.

Shelly: your grandson is adorable, the bruises will heal in no time at all. I'm sure your meals will all be appreciated next week. The camera Troy had was a disposable one also. We got the CD today & I ordered pics from it. $5.00 for the CD plus $4.00 for the pics beats .85/print.

Joy: good luck with your sewing. I'm not sure about this universal overlay either...I guess time will tell. I'm waiting to renew my membership using the rewards, but I want the new Charmed cart. Might also get one of the surprise packages. I'm also thinking on the new CTMH cart.

Nancy: sounds like you've been busy preparing meals also.

JeanneLee: looks like you had a great time at the baseball game. TFS the pics.

Sonja: nice to hear from you, our kids don't start back to school until Sept. 4, but we have to go back Aug. 28.

Better run and finish the kids card.

Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your w/end.
AlyaMama Offline
#208 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 11:37:53 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

I had 2 post all typed up on 2 different days and for some reason, they didn't post.

Grr. So trying again before I type out another long message.
AlyaMama Offline
#209 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 11:51:39 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Well, I guess it worked that time.

Shelly your grandbaby is so cute, love the long fingers. Glad your Sil is staying put.

Jeanne looks like you had a good time at the ball game. I wish we had gone to a Diamondbacks game while I was here. Def. going next year when the kids are with me.

Nancy you sure did cook alot, sounds yummy, what time is dinner? Did you and your DH decide if you could take a little vacation? I hope so. Scary about the bomb threat, at least you werent at bowling when it happened.

Joy, we went and tried to use our 25% off coupon yesterday, we didn't find anything to use it on, so we left.

My vacation is is coming to an end, I'm really sad, I'm going to miss my mom and dad, it's been nice to have them all to myself. I do miss my kids alot and they really miss me. So it's time to go home. Tonight mom and I went to the crop at Michaels, we went last month and mom had a good time, I hope she keeps going. I think it'll be good for her to get out.

I think I have the whole lego store in my suitcases. I'm using boxes again. Wish me luck. I have so much stuff, and I think I'm going to have to ship some stuff home this time.

Better get to bed, tomorrow is my last day here and I want to enjoy it.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#210 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 7:32:12 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Angie... that happens to me all the time I don't know why the posts dissappear

Time sure flies when you are having fun I bet your kids miss you lots. Safe traveling home

Sandra...enjoy the long weekend with the family.

Beautiful day here today. I got up early this morning DH had breakfast cooked which was nice and then I tackled my stove too tired last night which is unusual for me to leave a messy stove.

then polished everything it is nice haveing everything stainless steel but it needs to be polished every week. We bought this polish it was expensive but once a week you polish with it and it does not leave any finger prints good stuff. Now that I have the little one walking around it will be a good test.

Today DH is at a Classic Car show in Sayville they close the whole town and have crafts and such did that for years but now I want the time to myself and scrap and catch up on albums.