Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

16 Pages«<13141516>
housefullofrotties Offline
#421 Posted : Monday, July 29, 2013 11:39:28 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Happy Tuesday to all! Hope you are all doing well. Seems everyone is keeping plenty busy. Back to work today. Lots to catch up on around the house and I'm sure work. Tried to check in from my iPad while I was away. I could login but as soon as I clicked on a thread it would log me out. Very weird. Have a great day!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#422 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:20:32 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning. Yesterday was a long but good day. 8 hours on the road in lots of traffic. No hold-ups, just lots of vehicles. Visit with Jim's cousin was good. She was beyond tickled when he walked in the door of her room. We had been told to not plan on more than 30 mins as she tires quickly. WELL, we were there for about 1 1/2 hrs. She just kept talking and was laughing and didn't appear to be getting tired. We promised to visit her again very soon. I am sure she was tired after we left, but we her with a fun day to think about/remember, so we felt good. Visit with Jim's aunt was also good, but we see her often, so we were able to cut that one short. We just wanted to take advantage of being in the area.

Now it is back to reality for me and getting ready for the trip to ME I have so much to do and time is getting limited. Jim is super busy at work, so I can't lean on him too much.
I have laundry going and the plan today is get all the piles of clutter taken care of around the house. I also need to start gathering things that need to go to the meeting.
We are having fall type weather here, which makes it easier to do things. HOT weather just drains me. I am guessing we will have more hot weather before it really is fall.

Today I also want to finish the society album pages. It might not happen, but that is my goal. I would like to take the albums to the meeting, but I need to have them up to date. I should probably add some labels to pictures as well.

I hope everyone has a good week. I will try to check in this evening. I do need to check the signup thread.
Dbson Offline
#423 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:14:10 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Good morning, another 3 mile walk done, friend had to leave early for work....going with her around noon to pick up an antique sofa at a consignment shop (she took it down in Feb). Sad the lady is charging her $70 to pick her couch up.....especially since they have been closed for 3 months due to flooding in April. Just opening back up this week...oh well....then tomorrow going to shop for a lap top and printer for church.... This morning I remembered where I was going at 8am...to find the peach man again...thought about it around 9:30, guess I will try next week.

Dropped a nice bundle at WM, then my threshold was ready to stain and put a sealer on...friend came down and got it installed....he will have to work on the other two as the floor/vinyl have a little different sizing.

Pat glad your visit went well, hunker down for the ME trip now....

Renate I managed to get the paint (sadly the color I used as not to be found), so I used one close in color....waiting for some clear transfer tape to arrive tomorrow....then I will cut the vinyl.

Jess I saw your pics on FB, however the card was beautiful and have NO IDEA why she thought it was too 'fancy'. It was sad they didn't like it......

Morning to Joanne, Gramma and Phyllis....need to get busy and be ready to go pick that sofa up...

#424 Posted : Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:37:37 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy MOW! Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Pat~Glad you had a good trip and were able to get in so much time with the cousin. Hope you were able to make a dent in the list of things to do.

Deb~Bummer on your friends couch issue. It seems like every errand costs more and more. Thanks on the card! It would have been fine if the bride didn't like the card before she approved it. She just did things all wrong.

Yesterday was crazy busy, expecting more of the same today. I'll get a grip soon!!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#425 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:47:04 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good afternoon. PHEW.. to me forever to get logged in. Switched browsers several times, before I could finally get one to work.
Got in a walk this am, but not as far as I wanted. I don't do so well in the neighborhood. Too many inclines and uneven walks. Tomorrow, I think I will head over to the lake and see if that is better to increase my distance. I have increased my speesignd, but that isn't what I wanted.
This afternoon I worked on society album pages. I need to print out labels for the photos now. These are going to be very simple pages. I am running out of time being ready.

I think I am going to sign up for the 3 day crop mid month. Pretty sure I have enough page kits to work on. I just need to gather extra papers & maybe print a few pictures.
I am going to make this short, so I can post it.
Hello to everyone. I am now going to check the sign up board, while I am logged in. Hope to send one more box to my unit before we head up to ME, but might have to do it when I return. I need to also ask all the east coast people to time there pkgs so they arrive after I get back home on the 12th. I have no one to watch for pkgs on the porch now.

Hope everyone is having a decent day and week.
RGK Offline
#426 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:25:18 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Greetings,
It's been another very busy day. After dinner I worked a little in the yard, walked around the block and now I'm d-o-n-e. It was in the 70's again and overcast, almost like an early Fall. Reminds me of the weather in Germany at this time of the year.
Pat, glad you had a nice visit with Jim's cousin and aunt. When are you leaving for ME? Lots of travels for you this year.
Deb, sorry you couldn't find the perfect paint. Did your transfer tape arrive today?
Jess, how was your MOW day? I'm sure you have some catching up to do since you were off. Beautiful pix on FB. I'm with Deb on the cards.
My card commitment is done. I'll be making more holiday cards from time to time, also some Fall and Halloween. Can't have too many of those.
Hello to Phyllis, Joanne, Gramma, Karen - hope this finds everyone well. Renate
#427 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 12:37:03 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Happy one day closer to Friday! Hope everyone is doing well.

Pat~I can't believe that this MB still has so many problems. Good job on your walk yesterday and on getting some pages done.

Renate~I just got out of bed and I feel d-o-n-e! Hope you got a good nights rest. I'm busy. At home and at work. Hoping to get a grip on both soon.

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#428 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:17:05 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

almost afternoon here and I am still plugging away on photo labels for my pages. They are just NOT working out easy.
Woke up this morning with a sinus/allergy headache. I got bit yesterday just above my ear. I can't put cream on it because of my hair. So I took a benadryl tab. I am totally miserable. Fortunately the area didn't swell/bruise like they usually do, so I am not looking like a battered wife. I am also feeling the 2 walks I did yesterday in my lower back muscles.
I am getting behind in the yard projects due to the gnats.

Renate, we head up to Maine VERY early Wed and will be back on the 12th. Plan is to stop at a cousin's in CT for a visit. She will be very disappointed if we don't, as we go right by her town.

Super quiet in the castle. No problem logging in this morning for me. I just wish the security thing would go away. Pretty sure it is because of all the spammers.

RGK Offline
#429 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:29:30 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello castle mates,
Jess, hang in there, one more work day and then weekend bliss. Any special plans or are you recovering from last weekend's activities?
Pat, sorry the gnats found you and left you feeling horrible. Hope tomorrow will be better. Take care of yourself so you will not be miserable on your trip.
Busy busy day at work. I managed to walk 2 laps this morning but none this afternoon. I'm glad the weekend is almost here. I don't have any big plans.
Hope everyone is doing ok. It sure is quiet in the castle. Good night, Renate.
~Phyllis~ Offline
#430 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:57:51 PM(UTC)
~Phyllis~

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello everyone. I've been doing this and that all day, not a whole lot accomplished. I'm working on some cards now in between paint drying on an order. I think tomorrow I'm going to get paint for my bedroom, DH said he would do it so want to get him before he changes his mind.

Pat, sorry about the headache and allergies, sure hope you're feeling better soon. Oh, hope the back muscles get better too. I agree with Jess, this MB has a lot of problems, I hate the security thingy, it very rarely works on the first try.

Jess, glad it's close to the weekend for you, I'm sure you need some rest. I loved your Thank You cards, sorry the bride did not like them, will you be able to use them for someone else?

Renate do you walk around your workplace building? Good idea working on the other holiday cards too, I'm having trouble with inspiration for the Christmas cards but did get an inspiration today while doing something else so I'm going to do a few with that idea, it involves kraft paper, one of my favorite paper to work with. I refuse to buy more Christmas stuff as I have way too much now, almost did at HL yesterday but walked away.

Deb, are you still working like a mad man around your house today LOL? Hope you got the sofa picked up OK. Did you get your vinyl and transfer paper?

Hello to Gramma and Joanne.

ETA: The security image did not pop up this time, ummm wonder why. It did just a few minutes ago when I updated the sign up thread Confused

Edited by user Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:59:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dbson Offline
#431 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:21:43 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Just a quick check in tonight, work was wild today, I left at 5 and still had at least 7 patients, including my hubby....tomorrow I get to do it all over again....oh well....work day is the 28th and 29th after tomorrow. I tried to log in several times yesterday but kept getting an error message and gave up...headed to the den and some nice Tylenol for a headache....have a great night....

Edited by user Thursday, August 01, 2013 6:22:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#432 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 12:41:34 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Just a quick hello this morning. I must have hit snooze and not realized it because I just looked at the clock and I'm missing a bunch of minutes! Happy Friday! Should be an early work day for me but quite a few things to do to get ready to go to the chateau. Have a fabulous day.

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#433 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 3:48:10 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning. Been up since before daybreak and pretty sure I will be dragging by this afternoon.
Just waiting now for the kettle to whistle.
Spent most of yesterday on the society pages. Printed the rest of the pictures I will need as well as labels for them.
Jim walked last night, but I rode the bike inside. The bite is still tender this am, but not swollen. Back muscles are good to go.
Need to go to the grocery this morning and get a few things to last us through the weekend and until we leave. So much to do and no time to spare.
Phyllis, when I did the new thread, I only had to do the security code once. Before I posted the thread, I tried to bump a bunch of threads to the top to bury all the spam postings and only had to do the code the first time. I also saw on another thread that it isn't necessary to do the caps and lower case.
Deb, I was also getting the error code the other day. I figured maybe the site was down for maintenance. Hope work goes easy on you today.
Jess, I hope you can have a relaxing weekend. My local SU friend is having a stamp camp this weekend and I thought of you. I need to come up with a TY card for the society. Something simple. As corresponding secretary, every now and then I need to send one. I have nothing in my stash suitable right now. And I sure hate to buy one.
Sun is on the horizon, so I am going to get busy.
Hello, Joanne, Gramma, Renate and everyone else.

Dbson Offline
#434 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 11:58:52 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Saturday, on the 3rd batch of strawberry fig preserves.....or jam.....whatever it is. My friend picked 4 bags of figs and brought them to me....she is a jewel. Still enough for at least one more but it will probably wait til tomorrow at the rate I am going today. Work was okay yesterday, got home around 4:45.....still need to get the room paint from Lowe's tomorrow...

Hubby had several places taken off his face/back yesterday...the one on his chin was deep and it giving him such a fit today....I know in a few days it will be better, but today is a rough one.

My vinyl and transfer tape did arrive Wed, but haven't had a chance to use any of it....

I am going to head back to the kitchen and get busy....be back later....
Dbson Offline
#435 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 6:54:32 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Anniversary Jess and Brad.....hope you have many more.....

Finished up the canning process....48 half-pint jars, 1 four ounce jar. I am concerned about the last batch since a couple jars have not sealed....if they don't, will pop in the fridge and give those away first.....supper was home made biscuits, eggs, Canadian bacon and what else....strawberry fig preserves.....

Pat hope you are getting your society work taken care of for the trip.....

Phyllis how is Cody?

Renate did you finish up the baby book? I can't remember everything I have read this week...it has been one busy week....

Gramma saw that pic of Maggie and hubby's pants leg...too cute.....

Joanne has your company left?

Going to be keeping the youngest grand a few days the week of the 12th, he doesn't go back to school til the 19th and DS#2/DIL start to work on the 12th....

I am off to take something for the headache and see if hubby might let me have the comfy recliner...night.....
~Phyllis~ Offline
#436 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 9:21:40 PM(UTC)
~Phyllis~

Hello everyone. It's been a busy day here, DH (and I helped) painted the bedroom which led to a lot more cleaning, etc. I bought a new quilted bed spread set (which started the paint change). Now I need new curtains, rugs, etc. I'll get it done sooner or later. Scooter stayed underfoot most of the time, he gets really concerned when his sleeping room gets moved around. He's so funny.

Cody just lays around most of the time, which is best for him as any excitement brings on his breathing and coughing spells. Every time I give his medication it breaks my heart as I know this is what is keeping his heart going but he hates to take it. Once in a while I can put it in some food that he really likes but most of the time he can smell it and refuses to eat it. He is losing weight which is muscle mass mostly. OK, I'm in tears so off to another subject.

Deb, wow on all those figs. I haven't done any canning in years, I used to do green beans and tomatoes but we don't do a garden any more. Yum on your supper.

Pat, you sure had an early morning yesterday. Hope you have recuperated by now. Hope the bite is better by now. I have never been allergic to bites or stings but my Mom was allergic to bee stings, they nearly killed her at one time. She was also allergic to poison ivy and so was my brother. When I was a kid, both of them were hospitalized at the same time for it.

Jess, hope you had a good Anniversary Day. Did you go to the chateau this weekend?

Gramma, that little Maggie is one cute puppy. I loved the picture of her holding on to DH's leg.

Hello Renate and Joanne, hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

RGK Offline
#437 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 9:49:33 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good Sunday early afternoon,
Phyllis, at work I walk inside of the building. It's funny how one small change brings you so much extra work and expense, painting and new stuff to match. I'm sorry about Cody, know how you feel. Moses always liked his meds in cream cheese, he didn't know he was getting it, it probably didn't smell much. Scooter is not so happy about the changes in the room huh? I've got 100 Xmas cards made and about 20 or so Fall cards started.
Deb, yummy preserves. I never had strawberry/fig but it sounds good. Glad you got your ordered items. Hope you and hubby are feeling better. No, the album is not done. I made 3 pages yesterday. Decided on the A-B-C book and made a list for each letter to pick from. It's slow going, I have to feel creative. I think I'll do a few more pages today, got 8 pages done so far.
Pat, are you almost ready for the trip? Did you get a card made for the secretary? I need to make one for my DDs friend, she just had surgery. Like you, I shouldn't have to buy one. Still have a few of the unsolicited cards we get in the mail sometimes.
Jess, I hope you had a great anniversary. Loved your photo. I didn't see it until last night. Hope you are enjoying your weekend at the chateau.
Gramma, I agree, the pup dragging hubby's (pants)leg is too cute. She is bringing much joy to your family. She is a cutie for sure.
Joanne, how's summer in Florida, besides hot? Are you taking the boat out often? Any more 'sessions' at the Paradise, did you get to use your new supplies?
I need to decide what to do with the rest of the Sunday. I finished reading a book which took a good amount of time this morning. I need to cut some shapes for the album and cards...
Renate
Dbson Offline
#438 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 12:07:50 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Well I had a nice long post but the security thing came up invalid, would not let me move it up to try a new one. Sadly I didn't copy it....will try to remember what I wrote...

Phyllis hope you get the room finished soon....we are waiting to paint until after we get the closet fixed with the organizer then begin painting.

Renate hope you can get the book done soon....

Hello to all that drop in, need to get some things caught up this afternoon.....

We found out this morning that hubby's friend passed away Friday, but it was too late for us to make plans to attend the memorial. He didn't last long, about 10 months from the time he was diagnosed...sad, very sad....

Have a great day...I WILL copy this post in case it doesn't work this time either....
~Phyllis~ Offline
#439 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 8:39:35 PM(UTC)
~Phyllis~

Hello again. Worked on my BR accessories today. Bought valances for the windows which is all I'm going to use, new rugs and a fancy throw pillow for the bed, it's looking good. I can still use my old spread and stuff with the new wall color for a change for winter. I love to switch out for a change from time to time, it's a woman's right isn't it? LOL. DH cooked today except he wanted some corn bread which he doesn't know how to make so I made that for him. Worked on a couple cards tonight. I've got to make a couple calls tomorrow regarding our cable service and schedule an inspection on the furnace work.

Deb, that same thing happened to me when I was posting from my iPad, I thought that might have been the problem from being able to scroll down to the message box. So sorry about DH's friend, cancer is so bad, my niece didn't last long with hers either. I miss her so bad.

Renate, you have been busy on your cards. I need to get one made for my SIL, her BD is the 20th of this month. Scrapbooking is slow going as so much thought goes into each page.

Hello to Pat, Gramma and Joanne.
#440 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 11:34:54 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Another busy one here and starting off the week as tired as I always am. Work will be an 11 hour day but hopefully it goes well. I'll try and catch up later if it does. Have a happy Monday!

Jess
RGK Offline
#441 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 4:42:38 AM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Good morning,
It's Monday and I'm off again. DH has a dental cleaning appointment this morning. Not sure yet what the rest of the day will bring.
Deb, sorry about the friend. Cancer is such a cruel disease. Sorry also about losing your post. It happens only when you forget to copy, right? Does with me anyway. I have 12 pages done in the album now. I saved a bunch of files yesterday, figured out I had saved them wrong and had to redo them. But you do what you got to do...
Phyllis, looks like the BR change went fast. My DH could care less about the decorating of any room, as long as the couch and tv are where they are supposed to be LOL. Yes it is your right to change stuff around!!
Jess, you are well into your day. Hope it goes fast for you. Do we ever get enough rest?? Did you have a good weekend?
I think I have time to walk around the block before we have to leave. Got a load of laundry going and did some straightening out around the house. I'll be back later....Have a great day! Renate
Dbson Offline
#442 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 6:46:33 AM(UTC)
Dbson

Good Monday morning, I have been a bad walker these last couple weeks....I slept in this morning, guess my body needed a few extra zzz's.....

Renate have a good day off, hope hubby's dental appt goes well....

Jess do I see a nap in your afternoon?

Pat I see your walking numbers, good for you and Jim.....are you ready for the trip?

Phyllis I am painting my bedroom to match my spread, got it last year....need a couple pillows to add some color...also thinking of painting some canvas and adding color to the walls and take down this old home interior stuff....we have a headboard so this will just fill that empty spot on the wall.

Gramma how is the baby? Still holding on to DH's pant legs?

Joanne how are you?

Better get busy, taking some of those 48 jars of preserves to the apartment and store in a cabinet area that will be cool, then I need to get dressed and get to Lowe's and pick up my paint, need to run by the credit union and cash a check....tomorrow need to run let my friend's dogs out a couple times during the day since she is headed to MO this morning and her hubby works tomorrow.....later.....
#443 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 2:23:43 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Hi everyone!

Pat~Are you on track for your trip? Did you come up with a Thank You card idea? Have the gnats finally disappeared?

Phyllis~I hate those days where you feel like go, go, go but at the end of the day you don't have much to show for it. I don't know what I'll be able to do with all the thank you card pieces. I'd love to be able to use them but you know how hard it is to design a card around something specific. Not to mention I am so sick of grey and eggplant!! Saturday looked liek a busy and productive day for you! Way to go!! Poor Cody. I wish you could get him to take the meds more easily. They are so stubborn.

Deb~Hope work treated you well. Holy strawberry fig preserves. All that canning sure kept you busy. Even with giving some away you should be stocked up for a while! Sorry to hear about H's friend, it is sad. No nap for me but hopefully an early bedtime!

Renate~Good for you for getting in some walking time. Wow on all those Christmas cards! Hope you had a good day off. Labor Day is my next day off! My weekend was good but didn't get as much done as I wanted to (as usual).

Busy day at work. Waiting to hear if some friends will be visiting us at the chateau this weekend. I cleaned real good before I left yesterday just in case. Got home late and worked around here until bedtime. Put together a pork and beef roast and fixens for dinner tonight so I'm waiting for that to get done. Stamp camp on the 17th and finally have my ideas together. Prepping will keep me busy. A friend from work is on vacation and last Thursday (while in WA)she got a call that one of their dogs died. They just had to put their oldest down about a month or so ago. She'll be back to work tomorrow so I made a card for them. How sad.
That's all for now. Have a nice evening.

Jess
#444 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 11:32:07 PM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Have a happy Tuesday!

Jess
imnchghere Offline
#445 Posted : Tuesday, August 06, 2013 5:26:49 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. I was surprised it had been 4 days since I last posted. I know I have read everything. Today is D day for getting everything packed. I have about 3 lists going and will have to check each. I have decided to NOT take my laptop. Hoping anything I need to reference for the meeting can be done on my tablet. That will lighten my load and give me one less thing to keep track of.
I ended up buying the TY card. Plan is to come up with a simple design for the society and make a few up to have. I might work on those at the crop, which I did sign up for. I sort of finished the scrapbook pages to take to ME. Now I am not sure I want to haul those albums. There are 2 and HEAVY. Just more things to keep track of. Our group will have a table set up near the re-enactors camp, so we can promote our society.

Deb, the strawberry fig preserves looked so good. I am sorry about H's friend. Cancer is an ugly thing.
Phyllis, glad you were able to get the painting done. I told Jim I want to start removing all the wallpaper around the house. He is not thrilled, so it will likely be me getting it all started. The worst will be the family room, which just has it on the upper part of the wall.
Gramma, the pic of Maggie was just toooooo cute.
Jess, you are always so, so busy. The pics on FB were great and Happy belated anniversary to you and Brad.
Renate, you definitely made good use of your weekend. We have had gorgeous weather, but the gnats have been all over the yard. I need to finish up some cfs cards. Another something I can work on at the crop.

Well, Jim has taken the car over to get serviced and I am hoping to be through catching up on my emails/mb while he is gone. We are supposed to walk with the playground group this evening, but we will only go if we have everything ready to put in the car after we finish. He enjoys walking with them, since I tend to slow him down, so I am hoping we get everything ready and the rain stops.

Hello to everyone I missed. I will try to check in this evening.
Dbson Offline
#446 Posted : Tuesday, August 06, 2013 2:06:50 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Happy Tuesday afternoon, been running like a crazy lady today. Up and off to find the peach man in town, got 2 baskets of peaches and 1 basket of okra....then a few other errands, to car shop to pick up hubby, home to unload and put 2 batches of bread in the pans. Can you believe I ran out of cinnamon....I hunted everywhere last night to no avail.....anyway.....then had to run let the dog out at my friend's house...home and it rained.....boo....a bite of lunch and bread was ready to bake.....then 'back' to let the dog out at 2:15.....then to pick my car up at the shop.
Peaches and okra are washed, thinking tomorrow night will be a veggie supper....

Sadly, when I got the paper this morning there was another death and a friend of hubby's....I chatted with this friend for about 20 minutes at the reunion in June...his wife and hubby graduated. He was the picture of health....found out he died after having a heart attack yesterday....sad, so sad....

Pat hope your trip is productive. Safe travels.....I do NOT envy you taking down wall paper, it is a pain in the rear....hope your walls were primed, unlike mine, they were NOT......

Jess sorry you didn't get a nap, but yes we should have enough preserves for a while.

I sat for a while last night to watch some videos on 'tracing' photos....I want to do one of me and hubby, but not sure it will 'look like us'....we will see.....I am going to learn how to use that cutter....

Hello to all that drop in, I need to get some laundry done and decide about a supper plan....probably a BLT......night....
#447 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 12:42:41 AM(UTC)
housefullofrotties

Just a quick hello this morning. Big storm here last night. Hope everyone has a great day. I hit snooze and am behind!

Jess
RGK Offline
#448 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 1:43:15 PM(UTC)
RGK

United States

Hello everyone,
Pat, hope you have reached your destination. I see you talked yourself out of taking the heavy albums and laptop. Less stuff to watch, you're right. Have a great time and safe travels. I must have missed the wallpaper. Don't like taking it down either.
Deb, you had another super busy day yesterday. Do you ever wonder if you are coming or going? Dental appointment went well. It was early in the morning, and I took my e-reader and waited for him. Sorry about losing another friend. It is never easy. What does your veggie dinner consist of tonight?
Jess, busy as always, at home, at the chateau and at work. Enjoy your company this weekend. Hopefully they will pitch in and help with what ever needs to be done. Your dinner sounded yummy. Did you cook enough for a couple of nights or more? Sad about the dog, and so close to the other one. It is such a complete re-adjustment when all of a sudden it is so quiet in the house...Glad you got your stamp camp plans made.
My album is down to the last 5 pages. On hindsight, I should have gone with one page per month, it would have been done already. But, it is what it is, and I'm close to done. I made the CFS cards not just last weekend, but most of them during my off-week. I have some Fall cards started, hope to get back to them later this week...My sister sent a package, and it included some so cute baby clothes. I need to send them to DDS's family soon before the baby gets too big for them LOL. My sis also sent a paper that listed my mom's parents, brother's and sisters. It is in my mom's hand writing, and I don't have to tell you how special it is. Her parents and 2 brothers were killed during the war. All the dates are on the paper. It is priceless to me. Pat, made me think about you and your family research...
I better start thinking about dinner. Have a great day, hello to all. Renate
Dbson Offline
#449 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 4:24:33 PM(UTC)
Dbson

Evening......looking like a storm is brewing outside....I have been trying to cut vinyl today, it didn't work so I just gave up....some days aren't made for crafting. I don't have any idea what I plan to use for my personal Christmas cards either....this time last year I had most of them made or ready to assemble....I better get busy....

Jess I am sorry about the co-workers pooch....that is never an easy thing to face....how has your day gone?

Renate supper tonight was cereal for us....I was NOT in the mood to cook.....plan to stay home tomorrow and do some house work, so I will cook a good meal then.....my roomie last Feb at the scrap retreat made an adorable baby book for her cousin, she used the bear cart and dressed those little things up so cute...

Hello to everyone that drops in....Gramma, Joanne, Phyllis and Pat...have a great night....
~Phyllis~ Offline
#450 Posted : Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:56:23 PM(UTC)
~Phyllis~

Good evening ladies. Some laundry and cleaning for me today. I've been purging 3 bedrooms plus DH cleaning the garage. He took a truck load of stuff to Goodwill yesterday, trash cans are full also with things that were just garbage. I think I'm done for the time being. My friend will be here on Saturday so need to get the house in order.

Deb, sorry about yet another friend loss. So sad. What problems are you having with the vinyl, maybe I can help. I keep a separate blade just for vinyl so it stays sharp.

Renate, that paper about your Mom's family is indeed priceless. Is your sis still in Germany? I've been watching the show on TLC "Who Do You Think You Are" , so so interesting.

Jess, hope you didn't have any storm damage. That snooze button is becoming your not so good friend lately, LOL.

Pat, I see you are in ME now, saw Jim and his cousin picture. Hope you're having fun.

Hello Gramma, I loved your S Creek picture on FB, funny.

TTFN