Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Debramc598 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 6:35:22 AM(UTC)
Debramc598

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 27 post(s)
I have around 6000 points. Can anyone tell me what cartridges are in the Circle Rewards section and how many points they are? Are there any accessories available too?
rhondah* Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:11:06 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 14313 time(s) in 8773 post(s)
Would love to see you join! The carts are French manor, Sophie, Pop up Neighborhood, Cricut everyday. Letter Envy is also listed but looks to be out of stock right now. They are 1000 points each. There are the pink and green Circle charms for 50 points each.

Hope this helps.

Edited by user Saturday, August 03, 2013 7:14:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked rhondah* for this useful post.
Debramc598 on 8/3/2013(UTC)
Debramc598 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 8:23:49 AM(UTC)
Debramc598

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Thanks Rhondah for the info. I'll post if I become a new circle member. For some reason, I'm having a hard time letting go of these points. LOL
 1 user thanked Debramc598 for this useful post.
rhondah* on 8/3/2013(UTC)
scrapalette Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 10:47:56 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18943 time(s) in 8455 post(s)
I would spend them. The new Wall Decor cart does not have a reward certificate in it and it's not listed on the list of carts eligible for reward points on cricutrewards. As far as I know, it's the only cart {except for carts released with machines} that doesn't have points since the program started. So I'm thinking either the program is going to be discontinued or majorly changed.
 2 users thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
motherloves3 on 8/3/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 8/3/2013(UTC)
rhondah* Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 12:17:38 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

United States

Was thanked: 14313 time(s) in 8773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Debramc598 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Rhondah for the info. I'll post if I become a new circle member. For some reason, I'm having a hard time letting go of these points. LOL

I know what you mean. It take so long to accumulate them! I've been afraid something I really really want will be added and I'll miss out.Crying But, on the other hand, I wonder if I should use them just incase they do away with rewards. Blink
JoyceG Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 1:56:49 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 591 post(s)
To join using reward points..it takes 3000 points and you will get one physical cartridge sent to you once they send you the code and you check out. I just joined last month. I couldn't check out because some weird thing going on not letting me check out with a $0.00 payment. So I added a 99 cent digital file and checked out that way. got my cart in 4 days but still can't get into the circlr boards. Talked to CS yesterday for 40 minutes and they couldn't get it fixed either. Now it's in the hands of the tech department. I'm still not showing up as a circle member in the boards nor for shopping purposes.

Joyce

Edited by user Saturday, August 03, 2013 1:57:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

swatts66 Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 03, 2013 2:06:56 PM(UTC)
swatts66

United States

Was thanked: 1049 time(s) in 575 post(s)
When I re-joined the Circle last year I paid for it because I hated to part with my points. After watching the rewards for a year I'm going to renew with points this time around. I'm not seeing much happening with points and I am afraid I will end up losing them. I'd love to see you join the Circle.
 1 user thanked swatts66 for this useful post.
rhondah* on 8/3/2013(UTC)
krafty kate Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 3:24:00 PM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
To join using reward points..it takes 3000 points and you will get one physical cartridge sent to you once they send you the code and you check out. I just joined last month. I couldn't check out because some weird thing going on not letting me check out with a $0.00 payment. So I added a 99 cent digital file and checked out that way. got my cart in 4 days but still can't get into the circlr boards. Talked to CS yesterday for 40 minutes and they couldn't get it fixed either. Now it's in the hands of the tech department. I'm still not showing up as a circle member in the boards nor for shopping purposes.

Joyce

Sorry but in the UK you are NOT offered a physical cartridge if you want Circle membership, IT's didgital ONLY
krafty kate Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 3:55:46 PM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post
Sorry but in the UK you are NOT offered a physical cartridge if you want Circle membership, IT's didgital ONLY

POOP
Just found that my basket has been emptied and I can't even spend some of my 8,000 plus points on circle membership, so there is no point even moaning about ONLY being offered a digital cartridge(even with the typo on my first post) as I can't even have that now lol
JoyceG Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 04, 2013 10:22:27 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 591 post(s)
Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post

I'm not in the UK and the original poster is in Georgia. So she should get a physical cartridge when she joins with reward points. I did get the digital one added to my CCR account as soon as I joined the circle. But it disappeared a couple days later when I couldn't get checked out with the code they sent me. But after I added a 99 cent digi file and checked out, the digi circle cart was back into my CCR account.

Joyce