Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cgluvs2stampe48efc95 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 09, 2013 7:01:06 PM(UTC)
cgluvs2stampe48efc95

Groups: Registered

I finally downloaded the Cricut Craft Room. (I had the Design Studio for years).
Now I am trying to link my cartridges.
The first couple worked fine but now, no matter what cartridge I try to link I get either 'load cartridge/cartridge not found' or it says it will link, I click all the buttons to agree and it just spins and spins but never loads. I have to shut down the software to make it stop.

Any idea why this is happening? I updated my Cricut firmware right after I downloaded the CCR.

Thank you.
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 12:59:25 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 898 time(s) in 587 post(s)
make sure you have your cricut off and start CCR on your computer. Once it's up and running, then turn on your cricut machine. Sometimes I have problems with things stuck in 'working' mode.

I also pick the cart I want linked in CCR, click on Link and when prompted, I incert the cartridge. I had trouble incerting cart first when I was linking all of mine.

Joyce
cgluvs2stampe48efc95 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 6:55:27 AM(UTC)
cgluvs2stampe48efc95

Groups: Registered

I finally got most of them loaded.

The only ones that won't link are George and Basic Shapes which says it's loading but never stops spinning. And Pagado which gives me an error that says 'cartridge cannot be linked it has been changed'. What the heck does that mean? lol

Thankfully I got all the others linked so I guess I will just have to use these 2 on my machine only :-)

I think I will try using my original Cricut and see if that makes a difference (what the heck, can't hurt lol)
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 10:30:05 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 898 time(s) in 587 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cgluvs2stampe48efc95 Go to Quoted Post
I finally got most of them loaded.

The only ones that won't link are George and Basic Shapes which says it's loading but never stops spinning. And Pagado which gives me an error that says 'cartridge cannot be linked it has been changed'. What the heck does that mean? lol

Thankfully I got all the others linked so I guess I will just have to use these 2 on my machine only :-)

I think I will try using my original Cricut and see if that makes a difference (what the heck, can't hurt lol)

Call Gena at 1-877-727-4288 and she will help you get those 2 carts linked to your account. I had 3 outta 120 that wouldn't link and she fixed it in seconds. Just have the cartridges in front of you to give her the serial number.

Joyce