Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

donnagenco3841c0df Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:30:53 PM(UTC)
donnagenco3841c0df

Groups: Registered

I can't figure out how to cut multiple layers with the CCR. How do I make sure they are all the right size? When using my cricut with the cartridges at least I can put in the size and it automatically makes sure all layers are the correct size. How did I do that with the Craft Room? Are there any good "how to" videos anywhere?
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:45:07 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 438 post(s)
ccr works the same way. Select the size you want your base image (default height) to be and then all of your layers will automatically be correct. THe size box is in the middle at the bottom of ccr screen, Make sure the Aa (relative) button is selected and not AA (real) at the bottom of the ccr window

You can make your image whatever size you want after you place all the parts on the mat by selecting all the layers (drag your mouse across all to put the gray box around everything) then you can grab the bottom right arrow and drag diagonally up or down to increase or decreas the size to your liking. Just make sure you have all the pieces selected so that everything will stay in proportion.

I'm sure there are lots of videos but I don't know any right of the top of my head. CCR has pretty decent help guide under the help/feedback toolbar at the bottom left of the ccr screen. It goes through all the main featues. It may however still demonstrate using the original version of ccr. The updated version has moved stuff around on teh screen and changed things up a bit. Not sure if the are current or not.

Edited by user Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:48:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Narelle Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:57:43 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7868 time(s) in 3682 post(s)
Here's a layering tutorial with pics I did a while back. http://cricutcraftroomblog.blog.../02/layering-in-ccr.html

Smile
donnagenco3841c0df Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:22:59 AM(UTC)
donnagenco3841c0df

Thanks so much for the info. I appreciate the tips. I was thinking that there was some way to use the different layers on different "mats" but I just couldn't find any good directions. Your tips were very helpful. Thanks again!