Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

gkabes1a41eea8 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:06:12 AM(UTC)
gkabes1a41eea8

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)
This is listed on amazon-Cricut Winter Wonderland Cartridge (NOT Woodland). Can anyone tell me about it? Is it new since it is temporarily out of stock?? Will it work with all Cricut's or is it only digital? It says cartridge but I really need to know if it is a 'stand' alone cartridge. I don't use CCR.
Plus can someone tell me how to post in the other forums???? This is the only place I could find to start a new topic. AND is there a way to stay logged in or at least for it to remember your email? Takes so much time to log in each time....so most of the time I don't!
Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:40:23 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2403 time(s) in 2155 post(s)
This is a brand new cartridge that is just coming out. It hasn't been released yet, therefore, it states that it is out of stock. And, yes, it is a stand alone cartridge and it is not digital.

What other forums are you talking about? If you are referring to the Circle forum, you need to be a paid member to see that board.

Hope I've been of some help to you. Have a great day! Smile
gkabes1a41eea8 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:30:01 PM(UTC)
gkabes1a41eea8

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Thank you! Yes, you have helped. As to the forums, I was speaking of the ones for the specific cartridge names etc. ..here on this forum. Tks!
Kiethann Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 5:59:09 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 679 time(s) in 518 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gkabes1a41eea8 Go to Quoted Post
This is listed on amazon-Cricut Winter Wonderland Cartridge (NOT Woodland). Can anyone tell me about it? Is it new since it is temporarily out of stock?? Will it work with all Cricut's or is it only digital? It says cartridge but I really need to know if it is a 'stand' alone cartridge. I don't use CCR.
Plus can someone tell me how to post in the other forums???? This is the only place I could find to start a new topic. AND is there a way to stay logged in or at least for it to remember your email? Takes so much time to log in each time....so most of the time I don't!
Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.

To post in any of the Cricut community forums all you have to do is click on the forum which you want to post in. for example you might want to post a comment about a card someone made. You will need to go the forum which has cards as a subforum click on it and find the thread you want to comment about click on it and then below you will see three options highlited in blue...preview, post or cancel. just click on post...you will have to type in a security code the first time you post but you do not have to use capital letters....lower case is fine. For the remaining posts you make at that session you do not have to enter a security code. Hope this helps you!

It is not really safe to stay logged in. I always delete my cookies after I have logged out and start over fresh each time. I am not for sure how you would go about staying logged in or if you even can.