Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
scrapalette Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2013 9:14:55 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19163 time(s) in 8570 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BJR Go to Quoted Post
When I posted about being confused about joining I meant no disrespect about being different levels of member(ship) but if you become a circle member why can we not use our rewards points there as well? Maybe Cricut Gena or someone like her can post about the differences. I do understand circle exclusives are for circle members, but isn't that what you are either way- when you join by points versus money outright, unless they are not having rewards points items for any circle members why would you not be able to participate? I have spent alot of money to accumulate these points. Isn't it the same membership? I was not able to call them yet but I will next week to ask about this very Question. Maybe someone who has joined this last year by points only (never being a circle member before) could chime in with what they have had access to. Thanks. BJR.

There are no different levels of membership. Regardless of how you "pay" to join or when you join. Exclusive Circle rewards is no longer a "perk" of Circle membership and hasn't been since last Aug 2012, when the Circle perks changed. However, as far as I know, PC did not remove any one's Circle access from rewards and in fact, CS continued {and maybe continues} to add new Circle members to rewards. But I took CricutGena's post to mean that no one else was going to be added and those who are still "in" rewards as Circle members won't be once they rejoin.
 1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
BJR on 8/18/2013(UTC)
mandys Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4:31:49 AM(UTC)
mandys

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 167 time(s) in 136 post(s)
Is anybody in yet? From a recent purchase of membership.
MamasScrappin Offline
#33 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 5:09:36 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
Nope. I still can't get in and still don't have the circle logo. I did receive my cart in the mail yesterday though, so I'm stoked about that!!
MSblu** Offline
#34 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:04:12 PM(UTC)
MSblu**

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 22 post(s)
This has really been a very funny deal. The only thing about joining the CIRCLE is I gave up 3000 pts real fast. Now that worked........lol, nothing else does.
Soshescraps Offline
#35 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:19:11 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1113 time(s) in 882 post(s)
I still haven't been able to gain access either. My cart came in the mail last Saturday. Its cute!
mandys Offline
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:58:02 AM(UTC)
mandys

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 167 time(s) in 136 post(s)
I wish I had been warned not to sign up yet; I have lost almost a whole month of menbership. I signed up, but I dont get the benefits Angry
Clammdunc Offline
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:54:09 AM(UTC)
Clammdunc

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Odd how there are never any technical problems when it comes to getting what is due to them but always issues getting us what is rightfully due to us and very time consuming as well. They took my points immediately and it took three calls and countless fabrications just to get my code and I still don't have my cart nor is the digital version available in CCR even though Matt told me it should be shortly when I called and spoke to him on Monday (My fourth communications with them since joining). Code wouldn't work till I purchased a digital and then it wouldn't allow me to use my credit. I had to use a cc. I hope they plan to refund us all that extra digital that we had to purchase and reset our date of joining. I am beyond frustrated and disappointed with them!Angry
SamanthaJDesigns Offline
#38 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:10:39 PM(UTC)
SamanthaJDesigns

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I just got my cricut circle cartridge in the mail too :) Did everyone's just come in a regular shipping bag and that's all? I know they used to come in packaging that was circle related. I still have to call them about rewards and getting on the message board but I just got back into town so haven't gotten to yet.
CricketCMV Online
#39 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:09:25 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8313 time(s) in 4909 post(s)
I am a Premier Member....joined from the first. I bought my membership last year with 3000 Points.....and, it took up to a week to get back in the CIRCLE after I rejoined. This year, I have used 3000 Points again.......I am still in the CIRCLE but I won't receive my cartridge until AFTER I call PC to get a code (which, to me, is beyond ridiculous)! I know I won't receive my cartridge until I call for the code.......but, it's the principle of the whole thing.

And, in light of all the other problems....well, quite honestly, I have just lost my enthusiasm for what's going on here.

I will call for my cartridge someday.....right now, I don't have the will or desire to do so.

IT'S THE PRINCIPLE OF THE WHOLE THING!!

Char
Soshescraps Offline
#40 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 10:16:22 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1113 time(s) in 882 post(s)
I still cannot access the. Circle mb.
Clammdunc Offline
#41 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 5:19:43 PM(UTC)
Clammdunc

Was thanked: 274 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Soshescraps Go to Quoted Post
I still cannot access the. Circle mb.

You are not alone! I don't have my cartridge yet either after 4 calls and despite being told on several occasions I would have it in a few days. 3000 points later(summed up to over $900.00) and I've got NOTHING!