Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sot8909dedf8edd Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 12:35:18 PM(UTC)
sot8909dedf8edd

Groups: Registered

I was SO excited to get my Cricut expressions 2 but for over 6 months I have not had one successful use. I use cricut craft room and sync on my computer (which has windows 8, don't even get me started on that software) and every time I try to cut something, it stops mid letter, word, it never just cuts all the way through. I end up having to turn off my cricut, adjust my image so that it doesn't keep cutting it in the same spot, and in some cases restart my entire computer just for it to stop 3 letters later. Cricut Sync will not upload the updates. I thought maybe they just took a long time, so I left my computer updating all night just to find it at 36% over 12 hours later. I've read every single forum on here and have done all the suggestions. I don't have any anti-virus software on my computer whatsoever. I uninstalled it all. I have it running in windows 7 compatibility mode, and have run it as an administrator. I finally had the time to call cricut support today thinking that would be by answer but their automated phone service just leads me to silence? Nothing happens when I press my final option. CAN ANYONE HELP ME????? I'm so frustrated with this process!!!Crying
sot8909dedf8edd Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 1:16:19 PM(UTC)
sot8909dedf8edd

I sat on the silence for a few minutes and sure enough someone did finally answer. Apparently there is no music or anything to let you know you're on hold. Hope they can help!
JulieSteed1 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:35:34 PM(UTC)
JulieSteed1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I've no idea what is happening with the phone lines but I'm here to tell you that I called support when I first got my new laptop (Windows 8) and the gentleman there got me all set-up (and I don't even think they were prepared for the Windows 8 release)I no longer have to mess with the pop-ups being blocked, shutting down my firewall to do updates to my Gypsy or E2 etc....It was always such a chore to do updates but he has my system set up to bypass all the problems.

Bottom line..it is worth the wait. CS was great!

Julie
sot8909dedf8edd Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:15:20 PM(UTC)
sot8909dedf8edd

Thanks Julie. I figured out that the support number does work but there's no music or anything to let you know you're connected which is why I thought it wasn't working. I finally spoke with someone and they were very helpful and are sending me a new machine. Very pleased with the service.