Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

uci3233accebd Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 5:02:14 PM(UTC)
uci3233accebd

Groups: Registered

I just got a Cricut Expression 2 and started using the CCR to do my projects. Each time I start a project, I dread it. This is due to 2 main reasons:

1. My Cricut doesn't always recognize that it's connected to the CCR and therefore doesn't cut the project
2. My project that has been designed on CCR doesn't cut all the projects on the page listed

I have to turn off my cricut and/or restart and login to CCR.

Please help me!!!

-StefanieConfused
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 8:13:36 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8165 time(s) in 4787 post(s)
Have you installed the DRIVERS for your E2?

Char
Godot's Girl Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:30:11 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2950 time(s) in 1765 post(s)
You could call PC customer service at 1-877-7CRICUT. They are very helpful and will walk you through just about any problem. They can even take over your computer to fix an issue. HTH. GG

P.S. they are on mountain time.
SassyLady Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:58:10 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
I have the same problem and on my next day off I am caling them as it is driving me crazy... the last time I talked to them they said it was my computer and sent me a sheet of paper with instructions to a fix.... well that didn't work so I am calling them next week when I have a day off. I can't wait as it will only cut 1 page at a time so I have to reboot CCR after every page. Last night I cut out 10 cards with all the layers and what a pain that was... I can't wait to get this resolved!

Edited by user Tuesday, August 27, 2013 8:59:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

CricketCMV Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:35:11 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8165 time(s) in 4787 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SassyLady Go to Quoted Post
I have the same problem and on my next day off I am caling them as it is driving me crazy... the last time I talked to them they said it was my computer and sent me a sheet of paper with instructions to a fix.... well that didn't work so I am calling them next week when I have a day off. I can't wait as it will only cut 1 page at a time so I have to reboot CCR after every page. Last night I cut out 10 cards with all the layers and what a pain that was... I can't wait to get this resolved!

That would be a real pain. That's not very efficient. It's so intriguing/frustrating why some have these issues. It doesn't seem like something wrong with your computer when it is cutting a WHOLE sheet and then not cutting the next one. That would be highly unlikely it's your computer...like your computer knows exactly when to quit working after a page!!

I still wonder if doing the FEEDBACK would be a good option, too. I mean, maybe it is some kind of coincidence that has to do with something they're doing at PC at the time. I think it's important to let PC know when you were trying the cut (exact time) in your FEEDBACK. Maybe they can trace back and realize that something they're doing is interfering with the customers who are TRYING to love their CRICUTS at the same time!

Char