Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

duckfansx3 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 01, 2013 8:47:09 AM(UTC)
duckfansx3

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 23 post(s)
The new Fall Thirty-One catalog was released today & it's full of amazing products & beautiful colors! In honor of the new catalog I'm offering an amazing special for the next week {15% off your product order} This can be combined with the September special from Thirty One~ Spend $35 & get an Organizing Utility Tote for $15 or a Super Organizing Utility Tote for $25! Once you have added $35.00 to your cart just type in the code of the organizing tote you want with an S at the end for the special price!

These totes are perfect for fall activities & sports! It's also a great way to get your Christmas shopping done & even personalize the gift! I've posted a few pictures below of bundles that get you the most bang for your buck! With my special you'll save 15% off the price shown on the picture as well!

All orders will be shipped directly to you from Thirty-One. Shipping from Thirty-One is 8% of your order total plus any applicable taxes based on your area. Sale ends & order will be placed on 9/9/13. Upon placing the order I will deduct the 15% product discount from your total so you will be charged the correct amount.

Please email with any questions!
jascheide@msn.com

View the catalog & place your order here-
http://www.mythirtyone.c...6167&from=DIRECTLINK

Like my Facebook page for information on future sales & FREEBIE Fridays!
https://www.facebook.com...haS.Thirty.One.GiftsPage

Sept Special

Edited by user Sunday, September 01, 2013 8:50:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked duckfansx3 for this useful post.
The Soap Lady on 9/2/2013(UTC)