Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<91011
Doxmom17 Offline
#301 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 7:47:55 AM(UTC)
Doxmom17

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Per Miss Stamper:
Quote:
Altered matchboxes are actually one of my favorite things to make.

Miss Stamper~

I downloaded the Scramble font here and it's adorable. Can't wait to use it in my smashbooking & scrapbooking.

I also am crazy about teeny tiny things. Your altered matchbox collection sounds so interesting. We ought to have an altered matchbox swap!

Thanks again to Cricutcrazy for organizing. This was my first Cricut swap and such a fun experience!

Edited by user Friday, September 06, 2013 7:51:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Doxmom17 for this useful post.
lauraa on 9/7/2013(UTC), CricutCrazy on 9/7/2013(UTC)
Jooniper Offline
#302 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 10:27:50 AM(UTC)
Jooniper

Was thanked: 873 time(s) in 631 post(s)
Originally Posted by: lauraa Go to Quoted Post

I just hope I can get my pictures sized right to show off my treasures when I get them. Otherwise you'll all be doomed to open them up one by one. BOOO!Blushing

Laura

Laura... You can try this free online picture resizer to resize your pics to a size that will just show the pics instead of the links to click.

http://www.picresize.com/

HTH!
 2 users thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
ctibbmn Offline
#303 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 7:44:23 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Hi everyone!! I am so sorry it has taken so long to write a "thank you" note!! My life has been crazy the last few days. I opened my big box from Carol a couple of days ago. I was right in the middle of canning 10 ice cream buckets full of tomatoes when it arrived so I had to put it aside for a while. Diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and tomato juice is now canned!!

I haven't posted pics for a while so hopefully this will work.

For games, marshmellows, yams, candles and votives.... I received..... wait for it.... games, marshmellows, yams, candles and votives!! And a recipe for sweet potato casserole.

For Thanksgiving, I received a pretty basket, table runner and sunflower napkin rings. For inspiration, I received a book mark and wooden letters. And for anything goes, I got moss and a cutting board. Carol tells me she uses her cutting board for hot gluing - makes for easier clean up. I would never have thought of that!! And when I am not gluing, I can use it in the camper!!

For autumn, sunflower, dogs, kitties, witch, nests, and leaves, I received scrapbook supplies of paper, stickers, and pretty leaves.

And for Evergreen, Fireplace, quail, berries, jam, pumpkins, and apples, I received Cricut cuts. (Also I received cuts for rainy days and umbrellas, but I laid them down somewhere and already misplaced them - I really, really need to get my house back in order!!!)

I hope I included everything and special thanks to Carol for all the fall goodies!!

Edited by user Saturday, September 07, 2013 3:41:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added pics

2 users thanked ctibbmn for this useful post.
ctibbmn Offline
#304 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 7:58:24 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Oh nuts!! The pictures didn't work. What did I do wrong?? I resized them in Photobucket (which I have done before) and then copied and pasted. It is almost 10:00 and I am exhausted and have to get up at 6 a.m. to go to a craft show tomorrow with my mom and sister, so I am giving up for tonight. Please give me any ideas you have - did I miss a step?? I will try to fix them tomorrow when I get back. Thanks!!
 1 user thanked ctibbmn for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 9/7/2013(UTC)
Jooniper Offline
#305 Posted : Friday, September 06, 2013 8:09:55 PM(UTC)
Jooniper

Was thanked: 873 time(s) in 631 post(s)
You have to use the code with [img] aka image code.
 2 users thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
ctibbmn on 9/7/2013(UTC), CricutCrazy on 9/7/2013(UTC)
ctibbmn Offline
#306 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 3:50:54 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Originally Posted by: Jooniper Go to Quoted Post
You have to use the code with [img] aka image code.

Thanks Jooniper for steering me the right way!! - I picked the wrong link. I added pictures to my post above of the goodies I got from CarolK.

I had a good time today with my mom and sister at a craft show. It is outside and was 89 degrees in MN in Sept. - hot!! We only stayed 3 hours and I only bought AG doll clothes, Barbie clothes and hair pretties for the girls. It was nice to take a day off from harvesting and preserving. But I came home to 7 more large zucchini and a garden full of ripe tomatoes. I guess after church tomorrow I will be canning and shredding!! Hope we get rain tonight and it cools off. I am ready to be done in the garden and get some crafting time with my new goodies!!
 1 user thanked ctibbmn for this useful post.
missstamper Offline
#307 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:04:18 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Here are photographs of the A-Z (1-26) fall items from Doxmom17. Thanks partner. She sent lots of fun stickers, embellishments, candles, and other goodies, as you can see:

Edited by user Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:07:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: typo

missstamper attached the following image(s):
Fall Box Swap received (1).JPG
Fall Box Swap received (2).JPG
Fall Box Swap received (3).JPG
Fall Box Swap received (4).JPG
 2 users thanked missstamper for this useful post.
MOgoggingirl Offline
#308 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:14:48 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Was thanked: 441 time(s) in 384 post(s)
I received my Alphabet Box from Donna Schnees and I was blown away. It is amazing! I have posted pictures below. Thank you Donna!

Edited by user Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:31:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MOgoggingirl attached the following image(s):
Alphabet Box Swap Aug 2013 contents.jpg
Alphabet Box front.jpg
Alphabet Box side.jpg
Alphabet Box 1.jpg
Alphabet Box 2.jpg
Alphabet Box 3.jpg
Alphabet Box 4.jpg
Alphabet Box 5.jpg
Alphabet Box 6.jpg
Alphabet Box 7.jpg
 2 users thanked MOgoggingirl for this useful post.
missstamper Offline
#309 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:18:21 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Doxmom17 Go to Quoted Post
Per Miss Stamper:

Miss Stamper~

I downloaded the Scramble font here and it's adorable. Can't wait to use it in my smashbooking & scrapbooking.

I also am crazy about teeny tiny things. Your altered matchbox collection sounds so interesting. We ought to have an altered matchbox swap!

Thanks again to Cricutcrazy for organizing. This was my first Cricut swap and such a fun experience!

Good, glad that you were able to find the font. I love making the matchboxes and selecting the perfect little doodads and doohickies to go inside of them. You can go to my flickr and see more of them that I have made and also ones I have received in swaps. Have a great rest of the weekend.
 1 user thanked missstamper for this useful post.
MOgoggingirl Offline
#310 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:22:23 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Originally Posted by: MOgoggingirl Go to Quoted Post
I received my Alphabet Box from Donna Schnees and I was blown away. It is amazing! I have posted pictures below.

Here are the rest of the pictures.

I also have pictures on my blog.

Edited by user Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:24:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MOgoggingirl attached the following image(s):
Alphabet Box 8.jpg
Alphabet Box 9.jpg
Alphabet Box extra goodies.jpg
 2 users thanked MOgoggingirl for this useful post.
lauraa Offline
#311 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 6:40:01 PM(UTC)
lauraa

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 196 post(s)
First-thanks for the picture and scrabble font info, and I would join a matchbox swap in a minute I love tiny things also!

Second-wonderful goodies ladies, looks like everyone got a real treasure box so far!

Third- HOLY COW did I just come home to an overwhelming box of goodness from Denise!
I am in awe of the time and effort put into this project. It must have taken hours and hours.

Everything was packed into 2 boxes, a cute embellished one with my initial and a beautiful butterfly one shaped like a giant book.

TONS and I mean TONS of vintage, elegant, and oh so adorable cards some I don't even know how they are made???? Printed, cut, and layered I presume.
Easel cards. super cool oragami scottie card.BigGrin flippy card. stamped and colored cards. I have such a great stash of cards now, YAY!

Treat boxes, note cards, a kleenex cover box, and treat bags that I believe are stamped and embossed?
Glitter glues, Stamp pads, TH and K and Co embellies, brads, ribbon, pearls, flowers, butterflies, tags, die cuts,washi tape, a mini album with embellies for me to finish(perfect as I never know how to put one of these together!) a cute kitty calender, a lovely quail journal, and to top it off a wonderful chunky charm. I think that's everything, soooo much really you spoiled me.
I couldn't ever pick a favorite, but the vintage christmas, scottie, and flippy cards, and the chunky charm are at the top for sure.

I am overwhelmed with your generosity Denise and can't thank you enough.
Love Love Love
Laura

Pictures coming in the next few days, I promise!

Edited by user Saturday, September 07, 2013 6:41:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked lauraa for this useful post.
DeniseE on 9/7/2013(UTC), CricutCrazy on 9/7/2013(UTC)
DeniseE Offline
#312 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 6:55:36 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 341 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Wow,,,2 days early. I am impressed with the Postal Service. I am glad you liked it. I was worried about sending so many cards, but they are truly my first love. Did everything make it there OK?I read on your MQ that you had a rescue Scottie, so I knew I had to do the Iris Fold Scottie for you. I have been looking for a place to use it.
In cleaning my craftroom I found Swedish fish that were supposed to be in your box and another fireplace card. By the time I got done crafting everything, I was in tears looking at my craft room. I had 7 paper pads on the floor. More glue on the desk that ever before and to top it all off I had just received a shipment of ribbon from my nephew in Japan. He hets it at good prices and sends it to me. Now waiting for my Washi tape.

Speaking of nephews in Japan, I just found out that I am a great aunt again, for the 13th time. Jason Jr was born Sept 6. He was 6 lbs 1 oz. and 21 inches long. Red hair like our side and hazel green eyes. Beautiful baby. Cannot wait till they rotate stateside for kisses and snuggles.

Denise
 1 user thanked DeniseE for this useful post.
CricutCrazy Online
#313 Posted : Saturday, September 07, 2013 7:31:28 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1055 time(s) in 770 post(s)
I am having a bit of camera and computer relationshsip troubles. THey don't seem to like each other tonight after I spent the last 6 days downloading pictures into my Clearance Sale...I will keep trying to make the pix for you to see the wonderful goodies I received from MadHatter Madeline...

I am so impressed by all of the packages I have seen so far...everyone was more than generous and creative ! This has been such a pleasure to work with this group...

I hope you all know that the sign-ups are ready for the Christmas box....It is much simpler - with only 12 items.... So please take a look and see what you think. The due date is November 15th as I wanted it to be done before Thanksgiving...I will be taking a break after Nov.15th and will only be doing my cards swap until January before I post any more swaps. We all need to enjoy the holidays. Love
DonnaSchnees Offline
#314 Posted : Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:02:35 PM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 114 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MOgoggingirl Go to Quoted Post
I received my Alphabet Box from Donna Schnees and I was blown away. It is amazing! I have posted pictures below. Thank you Donna!

Glad you liked them. I tried to explain on some of them what they were for. If you are not sure of what letter the represent I can let you know. Just pm or post hereBigGrin

I will try to post pics of my goodies this eveningBigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:06:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lauraa Offline
#315 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 5:55:28 AM(UTC)
lauraa

let's try to get the pictures up...

Edited by user Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:25:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lauraa attached the following image(s):
tickets 001.JPG
tickets 002.JPG
tickets 003.JPG
tickets 004.JPG
tickets 005.JPG
tickets 006.JPG
tickets 007.JPG
tickets 008.JPG
tickets 009.JPG
tickets 010.JPG
 1 user thanked lauraa for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 9/9/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazy Online
#316 Posted : Monday, September 09, 2013 7:39:54 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

I have taken pix of my goodie box from Madhatter Madeline but I have a computer malfunction that does not usually happen and it will not download pix. Hope to have it fixed by tomorrow !

And sadly, Madeline reports that she has NOT received my box yet. So we are investigating the situation....Crying Yes- I do have a tracking # - so it will be found !
lauraa Offline
#317 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:04:58 AM(UTC)
lauraa

Originally Posted by: DeniseEmmerich Go to Quoted Post
Wow,,,2 days early. I am impressed with the Postal Service. I am glad you liked it. I was worried about sending so many cards, but they are truly my first love. Did everything make it there OK?I read on your MQ that you had a rescue Scottie, so I knew I had to do the Iris Fold Scottie for you. I have been looking for a place to use it.
In cleaning my craftroom I found Swedish fish that were supposed to be in your box and another fireplace card. By the time I got done crafting everything, I was in tears looking at my craft room. I had 7 paper pads on the floor. More glue on the desk that ever before and to top it all off I had just received a shipment of ribbon from my nephew in Japan. He hets it at good prices and sends it to me. Now waiting for my Washi tape.

Speaking of nephews in Japan, I just found out that I am a great aunt again, for the 13th time. Jason Jr was born Sept 6. He was 6 lbs 1 oz. and 21 inches long. Red hair like our side and hazel green eyes. Beautiful baby. Cannot wait till they rotate stateside for kisses and snuggles.

Denise

Yes everything made it here! I also relate to the mess, tried to organize a little yesterday, didn't get far.
Since I cannot get the pictures to work a few more notes. After looking at everything more carefully I found a few more surprises!
The folded scottie is really cool and I love how you made it into a hanging. Very cute, it almost looks like a quilt piece. Love it!
The pumpkin "treat bags" are actually individually packaged super dainty die cuts! Just beautiful.
And I believe the pretty "yam" flowers are handmade also?

Congratulations on your new little nephew also, Just found out I'm expecting another niece or nephew too!

Going to try to post pics again
Laura
lauraa Offline
#318 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:26:09 AM(UTC)
lauraa

more pic...it's a miracle!
tickets 011.JPG
tickets 012.JPG
tickets 013.JPG
tickets 014.JPG
tickets 015.JPG
tickets 016.JPG
tickets 017.JPG
tickets 018.JPG
tickets 019.JPG
tickets 020.JPG
lauraa Offline
#319 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:29:56 AM(UTC)
lauraa

There's still a few pictures that wont resize, and some of them are not very good.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:33:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
tickets 021.JPG (1,162kb) downloaded 22 time(s).
tickets 025.JPG (1,151kb) downloaded 38 time(s).
tickets 029.JPG (1,165kb) downloaded 405 time(s).
tickets 022.JPG
tickets 023.JPG
tickets 024.JPG
tickets 026.JPG
tickets 027.JPG
tickets 028.JPG
DeniseE Offline
#320 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:54:35 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Looks like everything survived. lol. I am so glad you liked it.

Thanks for being a great partner and making this a painless swap.

Denise
lauraa on 9/11/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazy Online
#321 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:51:55 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Here is an embarrassing situation for a hostess....

Blushing My DH took the box I had made up for Madeline to the Post Office and dropped it in the bin in the lobby on September 2nd. I found out the other day that her box had not been received, so when I checked on it with UPS...they said it had never been dropped off at their facility. DUH!! Flapper The post office here sent it to Jacksonville and then back here...and I finally got I back today. So now I have to send her package out again in the morning ! Blushing I am soooo sorry Madeline !! This is her first swap and this had to happen !! Crying Oh well - what can I do ??? Just have to send it again tomorrow and pray !! ThumpUp OhMyGod

I am seeing some really great boxes here .... Remember the CHRISTMAS CAROL BOX SWAP is open until this Saturday. I am assigning partners on Sunday...This will be much easier with only 12 items !Wub
DeniseE Offline
#322 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 3:11:48 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Barbara

Thank you for yet another successful swap. Laura sent me a gorgeous package that I did not have to share with anyone(meaning DS pesky ex girlfriend) I wish I could join the Christmas Songs swap, but money is getting tight. Youngest school is attempting to go paperless. They issued I pad 4 to the students, but also required them to have a Mac Computer to coordinate with the schools programs. We were always PC's here...so as a result we had to buy him a MAC and on it goes....lol.

As a side note I met the man I would later marry (very later) 38 years ago today.

Denise
CricutCrazy on 9/15/2013(UTC)
MOgoggingirl Offline
#323 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 5:20:26 PM(UTC)
MOgoggingirl

United States

Happy Anniversary Denise! 38 years is a great thing. I congratulate you both. Hope you get to do something fun for your celebration.BigGrin
CricutCrazy Online
#324 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:21:23 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Happy Anniversary Denise ! Yes - 38 years is a great accomplishment these days...so many people split up instead of staying together and working out their problems...

hello again to Madeline (Madhatter) Her box is on the way to her, as it was a terrible mix-up and she is getting hers late... Blushing I am so embarrassed, but it could not be helped ! I also was going to post pictures of the wonderful goodies she sent to me and now I cannot find them in my camera so I will have to try to take some again. I have just been jinxed on this swap somehow !! Flapper

I think we can close this out as soon as Madeline gets her package and posts . I wanted to prove to you all that I got 26 items into an actual SHOEBOX !! It CAN BE DONE !!! LOL Love

Edited by user Sunday, September 15, 2013 4:35:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutCrazy Online
#325 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:00:42 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

I got a Fedex notice that Madeline's package was delivered today, so that should be the last one to receive....will wait for notice from her before closing this one out !

Thanks to everyone for a fun and successful swap !! Love
DonnaSchnees Offline
#326 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 5:41:41 PM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

Sorry I have not posted yet. I will Tom.
after work. Have a little free time.
DonnaSchnees Offline
#327 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:21:42 PM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

I am FINALLY get my pics posted. Taking night school can be a little overwhelming. But taking a break for some crafting soothes the nerves:)
File Attachment(s):
DSC_0117.JPG (2,510kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
DSC_0118.JPG (2,448kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
DSC_0119.JPG (2,411kb) downloaded 19 time(s).
DSC_0120.JPG (2,446kb) downloaded 13 time(s).
DonnaSchnees Offline
#328 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:27:39 PM(UTC)
DonnaSchnees

more pics and thank you Mogoggingirl for being my partner!:)

Edited by user Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:48:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updating message

File Attachment(s):
DSC_0121.JPG (2,481kb) downloaded 26 time(s).
DSC_0122.JPG (2,442kb) downloaded 18 time(s).
DSC_0123.JPG (2,440kb) downloaded 20 time(s).
DSC_0124.JPG (2,425kb) downloaded 20 time(s).