Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1314151617>»
BingoLady Offline
#421 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:12:14 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 979 time(s) in 665 post(s)
Debbie, I love weddings,I like the part of getting everything ready for the
big day. Have funLove Love

Hello to all of you

I can,t believe it,It rained all night here in Tucson A. I'm so glad cause my
plants need the rain water. And it cooled down a little bit.

And I,m ready for my walk this evening. ByBy Love Love
SandraB. Offline
#422 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:12:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 245 post(s)
Back from bowling for Troy, it's that time of year again. Our whole Special O affiliate is getting new uniforms so we had to get more fitted tonite, so a bit later getting home.

Debbie: I'm sure things will all go fine on Sat., they always do. After it's all over you won't know what to do with yourself. Hope dd is feeling better.

Nancy: still sunny here

Lydia: our weather is holding out nicely, though my plants sure could use some water. Will have to do that tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#423 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:18:47 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1285 time(s) in 1000 post(s)
Good afternoon girls,

Today was bowling and the sun was shining and it hit 90 deg. holy cow the rest of the week chilly temps and rain...

We had to give the other team 97 pins handicap because they are new bowlers they all had low averages...

Well we took 2 games. I gave it all I could until my knee when out on me. I went to slide and the foot stayed still and I wrenched my knee. At least I bowled 2 good games 179 and 149 then the knee and a 129 I was annoyed them my team mate bent down to pick her ball up and her back went out. I said we make a good team!! LOL

Debbie the wedding is almost here BigGrin

Sandra... I see your weather is holding upBigGrin

Lydia.. how did you do in Bingo

Sharon you must be busy working I can't even say that word..LOL

Jeanne.. your son started back at home schooling??

lv2scrap02 Offline
#424 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:56:12 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I have to say the CTMH Trio stamp set for 10.00 is awesome
JeanneLee Offline
#425 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:13:45 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Still organizing and I did not get all the carts linked yet!

Need to pack tonight for the crop...I just got the 100 photos I planned to use in Joel's Marine album...have papers and embellies as well. Hope I can get some of the album done.
Tom'w. I have to head to the grocery store!

It was HOT here too in Maryland. I stayed in all day(95*!)...will walk later tonight. Its 87 right now at 6pm. Waiting on DH and DS to get home from football practice...suppose to storm tom'w. and bring in cooler temps. DS has a game on Sat afternoon. Sorry I will miss it, but we have two mom's taking photos and videos and they post them so I can copy.

Debbie, sorry to hear about the problems your DD has had with the church. Hope that the presentation goes without a hitch! How excited your family must be!

Sandra
hard to believe its bowling time for Troy(and Nancy)again, How spiffy to have new uniforms!

Have a great evening everyone.
SandraB. Offline
#426 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:00:11 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Our walk is done for this evening. We headed out a bit later and what a difference in the temperature...I almost wished I had brought my hoodie along. Can't complain though, we are still enjoying great weather during the day and it's supposed to hold until next weekBigGrin!

Nancy: sorry to hear about your knee, hope it's ok. Hope your other team member's back is ok too.

JeanneLee: have fun at your crop, hope you get lots done. I've almost got the pages that I did at my crop all completed. Troy will also be doing extra bowling practices and training for their trip to the Nationals next summer.

Tomorrow is Meet the Teacher night and b-b-q at school. Then Friday we take the grade 7's to a lake for the day. Friday & Sat. evenings we have hockey, plus Sat. is my day to spend with mom. I think by Sun. I might just crashLOL!

Take care everyone
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 9/13/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#427 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:46:48 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Jeanne.. is the crop one whole day?? 100 photo's that is a lot. enjoy.. I hate the packing of supplies I usually do what Debbie does is plan the lay outs ahead of time and then just take the pages and photos and embellishments...

Sandra.. the knee is feeling much better thank you. I sometimes feel like I am falling apart LOL

Little hectic day here Abigail only took a 45 min. nap this morning then went to put here down 3 hours later and she wouldn't go down for a nap she was so exhausted finally got her down and she only sleeps 1 hour... need I say more didn't get anything done today wash is still downstairs waiting for me I better get going

Have a good night/day
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 9/13/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#428 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2013 5:30:26 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Morning!

Nancy, sorry Abigail didn't take the usual nap...she must have enjoyed being around you and didn't want to! Smile

Sandra, Have a great REST filled weekend, sounds like you need it.

I am off to Lancaster today! A friend of mine is driving up with me (another has to work and will head up after she gets off later this afternoon). This is the first crop for both! Its a weekend crop, Nancy..Friday-Sunday. I found this retreat house about 5-6 years ago?? Three of us have been every year! Got my lasagna made and packed. (we take turns providing a meal while we are there.)off to finish packing my crafty stuff!

Talk to you when I get back! Have a blessed weekend everyone~

Jeanne

lv2scrap02 Offline
#429 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:39:08 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Chilly day here today on Long island I believe it will be in the low 70's. Sunday we are celebrating my DD birthday she will be 38.. I decided to take everybody out to dinner if I start cooking I am always in the kitchen no fun.

So we will go to a nice restaurant and then come back to the house and have ice cream cake.

My DD has been having the same kind of cake for 38 years chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake with chocolate cake and fudge on the outside. A bit too sweet for me but that is what she likes.

I was wondering if they were working on the MB yesterday couldn't get on at all!!

Took out my Gypsy yesterday I was surprised the battery didn't die I couldn't do much with it but at least I can still look up images.

Jeanne.. I do remember you mentioning this retreat last year... have a wonderful time sounds like a nice time with friends, a nice get away and what we love to do is craft.

Lydia.. how was Bingo..

Sharon.. you must be exhausted from working...

Shelly and Joy.. how long was the trip???

Debbie... the wedding must be still be going on. I emailed Debbie last week thinking that was when the wedding was. I told her to have a drink on me not too strong and a dance
on me. Hope you are having a wonderful timeBigGrin

Hoping to make some cards today I need an engagement still need a couple of Halloween cards and need to catch up on kid Christmas cards.

Have a great day

JeanneLee on 9/17/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#430 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:30:50 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Just came back from AC Moore I saw they had cartridges on sale for 14.99

Not that I am interested I feel I have enough carts some never used. I promised myself I was going to start sung them and still have not. I think if anything I would buy digital from now on.

BingoLady Offline
#431 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:16:36 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 979 time(s) in 665 post(s)
Nancy, well Nancy I didn't do any good at bingoCrying Crying My luck has
gone away. They keep telling me, one of this days your going to hit it big.
Angry I hope it is soon.LOL Hope your knee is better.

Jeanna, how nice to get together with your friends.I hope you enjoyed your day.

Ladies have a wonderful weekend.Love [love

Sandra enjoy your walking, even though it is very hot sometimes I go walking
in the evening. I like meeting new people. It is a big park , and there is
always lots of young at heart like me walking.Cool

Edited by user Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:22:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#432 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:37:14 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 271 post(s)
Hi everyone!
We just got off the ship today. Now for a long ride home. .
Was so much fun to meet Joy. We saw each other several times around the ship. We even made cards one of the sea days together, Such fun to actually meet one of you.

I'll post pics when I get home and get them off my camera in a few days. We wont be home till tomorrow afternoon and the. Monday going with DD to get GS new casts and the tendon clipped, so wont get anything done till at least Tuesday

Will try and catch up on all the posts later. Hope everyone is good.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#433 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 5:23:37 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1488 time(s) in 1185 post(s)
Hi all. I kind of caught up reading while we are driving down the freeway.

We had a GREAT cruise. Lots of fun. Shelly is as nice in person as she is here. :). She got ahead of us in customs. I will tell you that story when I am on my computer. It will be close to midnight when we get home.

I probably will not get anything done with my pics till late in the week. Church tomorrow then I lead a small group Bible study and our first time back meeting since spring is tomorrow night.

On Tuesday I am having a medical test done that one should have done at age 50. I will be getting ready for it on Monday. I won't go into the details! ! Flapper

SandraB. Offline
#434 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:19:15 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Home from the last hockey game of the w/end. The trip to the lake with the kids from school yesterday went great and the weather was terrific. We had a hockey games last nite also. Spent the afternoon with mom today, she's goes in for a hernia repair on Wed. and my dd in Vancouver is having her gallbladder removed on Tues. Wish I could be there for her, but duty calls...thankfully sil will be there.Sad

Joy & Shelly: glad you guys had a great cruise and you are home safely.

Lydia: sorry your bingo luck has run dry...I'm sure it will pick up again

JeanneLee: have fun at your crop

Nancy: enjoy your birthday celebration. Hope you got some cards made.

Yesterday I got a bill from FedEx for the last carts I purchased from Cricut. Not impressed, so much for free shipping. Guess I won't be renewing my membership next year. Cursing

lv2scrap02 Offline
#435 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:23:28 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

WELCOME HOME JOY AND SHELLY Glad you had a safe trip now back to reality

That must have been fun to make cards and get to know one another. Did the husbands get to meet one another??

Can't wait to see photos....

Sandra... sorry to hear about DD I am sure her DH will take good care of her. Hope mom's hernia repair goes well.
Nice to hear you had a nice weekend and a busy one..

Jeanne ... I know you are having fun have a safe trip home

Yesterday was a nice day for tried to make some engagement cards I wanted to make a Doily card using "ArtBooking" you really need patience cutting out doilies. Then poking holes to get all those teeny tiny pieces out of the doily. But the card came out pretty I will try and post some of the cards on Monday. Today is a busy day.

We have a brand new "Joann's opening up in Dec. about 2 miles from the house.

My DH has a GRR meeting this morning (guys only) and then he was invited to his son's house for a Pig Roast (Guys only) so now I have a nice quiet day until my DD and sil and Abigail come and we will go out for dinner then come back and have birthday cake.

Hoping to get a little housework caught up and then craft a little.

Monday I have no Abigail sil has off so another day of crafting I hope. I would really like to get as many cards done as pssible since I am too tired in the evening.

Hoping everyone has a great dayBigGrin

lv2scrap02 Offline
#436 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:25:25 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh Sandra.. you have to spend $50.00 or more to get Free s/h. When it first started it was free s/h then last year they added $50.00 or more.

I know I am not rejoining there wasn't one cartridge that I wanted or needed...

Knee is doing much better I guess because I am not doing too much LOL

joyfullycrafting Offline
#437 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:30:10 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all. Back to easier typing on my computer!

It is a breezy day here today. I think a cool front is blowing in.

Lincoln came over to play. What a busy puppy! Boy, did he grow while we were gone.

My customs story: We took my dad's pickup, the one he hunts in. We had way too much luggage in the back Flapper covered with a tarp and a wooden thing DH built years ago to protect the luggage and keep it dry in case it rained. Got into Canada just fine. Going home, Homeland Security at the border decided they wanted to look under the wooden thing and the tarp so we had to pull off, everyone had to get out, and go into a building. Twenty minutes or so later (maybe 30) they finally came back in and called DH up to the desk and asked who owned the truck. They already knew as they had already asked. DH said my dad, so they called me up. They asked if my dad carried guns in his truck. I said, yes, he is a hunter. They said the a dog sniffed gun powder in the truck and they searched the WHOLE thing! I said he shot a bighorn sheep two days before we left, would they like to see a picture! What an adventure we had. Put us a little late getting home - about midnight. And that was after one of the suitcases did not make it off with the rest of the luggage. The people were excellent about looking for it and we finally got it about 20 minutes after the rest of the luggage.

Anyway, we had a wonderful trip. And yes, the two men did meet.

Now, back to reality! And unpacking. And laundry!
SandraB. Offline
#438 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:57:34 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Last nite after the hockey game Troy's bowling coach gave him his big Team Alberta Training manual. He needs to track everything he eats as well as his excercise each day. So today we did a 45 min, bike ride plus he cut the grass. After taking him home I went for our usual evening walk down to the lake. This on top of housework...should be ready for bed early tonite.

Nancy: I believe my order was over $50.00, there are lots of Canadian customers complaining about this on the Circle board. I was going to pay my bill, but might hold off on it for a bit to see what happens. Though I guess FedEx will want their money. Hope you had a nice peaceful day and a nice dinner.

Joy: glad you made it home safely, despite your Customs adventure.

Better run, ironing awaitsLOL LOL! and it's back to work tomorrow.
DebbieScraps Offline
#439 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 7:02:49 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone, well the wedding was a huge success, what a wonderful, fun day it turned out to be despite the rain, howling wind and freezing cold! so much for lovely spring weather, it was more like mid winter but the bride and groom created their own ray of sunshine and I think the professional photo's will still turn out to be stunning, I can't wait to see them. DD truly looked like a princess. I think my son was even more excited about the wedding than his sister, he could not wait to get dressed up in his suit and wow, he looked good. I don't think I have ever seen him enjoy himself so much LOL. My friend and I sat there crying at the rehearsal and I was absolutely amazed that I never shed a tear on the actual day, I think there was just too much going on. I was so nervous about my speech and that was when I did come very close to tears but I did manage to hold myself together and get through it. I was very taken aback to have so many people come up to me afterwards and say what a great speech I gave, that was a great confidence booster :) The wedding turned out to be everything that DD and SIL hoped for, they enjoyed every minute of it and it was well worth every minute of the hard work and preparation that went into it. It is hard to believe it is all over and done with now.
Shelly Offline
#440 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 12:35:00 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

Got home after two days of driving, last night about 6 p.m. We had a party at my house with all my kids and my dad for my dad's birthday and my son's birthday which were while we were gone. Luckily, my girls had everything done for it when we got home. We were anticipating getting home about 5, but I needed too many rest stops on Sunday. Must have been something I ate either Saturday night or Sunday.

This morning we took my GS for his last casts and the clipping of the tendon. So far it hasn't bothered him. Hoping he stays happy. He started smiling while I was gone.

My other GS was so excited to see his Gumpa and I. He ran to us and hugged our legs and said he missed us. He couldn't decide which one of us he wanted to hold him for a while, going back and forth between us. It was such fun. Our GD sure chunked up while we were gone! So fun to see the grandkids!

Debbie - Sounds like your DD's wedding was beautiful! Congratulations.

Joy - Good luck with your "procedure". Not a fun getting ready for it.

JeanneLee - Hope your crop was fun.

Hoping to get unpacked and laundry done today, but doubtful until my DD and GS leave. Then maybe I can post a couple pics. I think Joy has better ones of us together.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
SandraB. Offline
#441 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 6:50:34 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Happy Monday everyone! We actually may get some rain this evening, a small sunshower went through this afternoon...not even a puddle left when dh & I went for our walk.

Debbie: glad the wedding went well, despite the weather. Congrats to everyone

Shelly: glad you made it home safely after all your rest stops. Hope your little gs is doing well. Must be such a treat to see all your little ones.

Take care everyone, have a good evening
lv2scrap02 Offline
#442 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:21:37 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

We had no computer yesterday My DH opened a joke email and it caused so many problems.

Took me all day to fix it. My head by 8pm last night felt like it was going to explode.

All better now. I keep telling him although the jokes are funny you have to be careful what you open!!

Debbie... so glad everything turned out as you hope it would.

Shelly.. glad you got home safe and sound it stinks when you have to make so many stops hope you are feeling better. Sending lots of Hugs to GS.

Sandra... weather here feels like Fall chilly windy need a jacket.. glad your weather is nice

Joy.. catching up on laundry?

Jeanne.. can't wait to hear about your craft retreat...
Have a great day
JeanneLee Offline
#443 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:14:53 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Afternoon Ladies!

Welcome home, Joy and Shelly! So glad you two got to meet up and even craft a bit with each other.

Joy, what a customs story to scrap in you holiday scrapbook!

Debbie
, Congrats to you DD and DSIL! So happy to hear that all went well for the special day.

Nancy
, having those pc viruses are a pain! DS had to wipe his pc a few weeks back. Thanks goodness he was able to back up a lot of stuff!

We had a great weekend as usual!! Here is my group...
and a photo of some of the girls taking a canvas class.
I did get started on our Marines photo album. Got 6 pages done...even used my Cricut! Blink

Edited by user Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:19:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JeanneLee attached the following image(s):
100_3142 (Medium).jpg
100_3151 (Medium).jpg
JeanneLee Offline
#444 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:26:05 PM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Just finally finished linking carts to the CCR and then to my Gypsy!
I had over 20 to link! I meant to do it before I left for the scrapbook weekend.
Fortunately, I didn't need any that were linked!

Now I am all up to date!
Shelly Offline
#445 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:16:44 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Had the grandkids all over yesterday and finally got a picture of them all together. I took some before our trip, but somehow lost them all when I tried to download them to my computer.

Kayden isn't really happy in this picture, but he had had his procedure done on his ankles earlier and needed some more Tylenol.

Ben has his shirt off because my daughters had just each nursed their babies and he took his off and said "Me feed them". We had a good laugh. His mom says that is his new thing to do, and he will hold a stuffed animal on his belly button and say he is feeding them.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:19:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shelly attached the following image(s):
IMG957920.jpg
SandraB. Offline
#446 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:36:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

just a quick note tonite. DD had her gallbladder surgery today, just got a call from sil about an hour ago saying he was just going to get her. I guess they had a bit of a problem keeping her heart rate down after surgery, but got everything under control. They think it might be related to the chemo she had when she was younger. Please keep her in your thoughts and pray that everything goes well. Mom is having her hernia surgery tomorrow, another one for me to worry aboutGlare!

JeanneLee: looks like you had a great time at your crop. You did great doing 8 pages and using your cricutBigGrin!

Nancy: our weather has cooled down considerably...feels like fall now! Glad you got your computer fixed.

Shelly: tfs the lovely pic of the grandkids. Your oldest sounds like a real cutie

After work today I went for a 35 min. bike ride and then dh & I went for our walk around the lake. I put a new app on my phone that tracks the mileage you walk and this walk is 1.19 km. Sort of tired nowLOL!

Off for now, take care everyone
JeanneLee on 9/18/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#447 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:17:39 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all.

JeanneLee, your scrap group looks like fun!!!

Shelly, you have beautiful grandbabies! So sweet that your GS wants to feed the babies. :)

Nancy, computer issues are so frustrating.

Sandra, boy, you are going through it with surgeries. Hope your daughter is doing better today, and that your mom gets through her surgery.

Debbie, I have enjoyed seeing your facebook wedding pictures. I'll bet you are kind of glad that it is over, though. Weddings are exhausting!

Got through my test with flying colors! YAY! But the dr said that I really should have another done in five years instead of 10, which is the normal when everything is clear, due to the fact that I have a family history.

I did get most of the laundry done, but of course now there is more! And the kitchen is a disaster since I didn't do anything in it for two days. Boo Hiss. And I still have not downloaded my pictures.

Jill is going to Disneyland today. For work. How tough is that!?! There is someone visiting from out of the country, so they are showing him around.

Lincoln paid a visit about 7:30 this morning, which set off the other two dogs. I didn't see him, but I could hear him galloping through the house. He never walks, he bounces and runs.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 9/18/2013(UTC)
NJsharon Offline
#448 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:55:44 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 409 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Good afternoon friends... do you remember me?!! LOL

Sorry I have been MIA! I have been busy with work, family & my birthday.

I don't think I posted, but I did change jobs from Goddard School to a public school, where I used to work last school year (April 2013-June 2013). It is a part-time job with no benefits, but I really love it. I realized after orientation day at Goddard School it was just not for me & now so glad I made that decision. I would have died with all the long hours I would have had to work at that school!

So now I am working in 2nd grade with 5 students who have IEP plans. But one boy is my main focus, who has ADD & some sensory issues. Sweetest kid ever, I really like him a lot. So very happy in my job. Then last period of the day for me is with 5th grade, watching 2-5 students.

Then it was my 40th birthday last Friday, so we celebrated by going away to Atlantic City for the weekend! I got a free hotel room for 2 nights at Showboat Casino, plus 4 free tickets to Legends in Concert show. It was a really fun weekend with my family. Was hoping some girlfriends could have gone with me instead, but everyone was busy with family it seemed. Oh well, we had fun!

I am doing a craft show/street fair this weekend, so been busy getting ready for that too. Should really make more stuff to sell, but I am so tired from running around with work & home stuff!

Big Brother finale tonight & Survivor premiere, so will be watching those.

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry again I haven't been on here in a while!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#449 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:34:15 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sharon, thanks for the Survivor reminder!!!!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#450 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:32:33 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy.. that is too funny about the pick up truck at the US Border!! Seems like things are getting back to normal for you

Sharon.. nice to hear from you and a Belated Happy Birthday glad you had a good time in Atlantic City

Shelly.. your grand children are so cute they say the darnest things

Jeanne... looks like a fun group of gals glad you enjoyed yourself.

Sandra.. sending hugs your way I will keep DD in my prayers

Chilly day here today had to put the heat on this morning it was cold in the house
Bowling was bad they asked me if I had my chiropractor apt this weekend and I said no he was on vacation for 2 weeks I wonder if that was why I bowled so bad. I wanted to come home just couldn't bowl todayCrying It isn't fun when you bowl badly

Well off to catch up on laundry