Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<151617
CricutNat* Offline
#481 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:09:50 PM(UTC)
CricutNat*

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 131 post(s)
MB Name: CricutNat*

First Name: Natalie

Your birthday: 08/21

Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 daughters, 2 dogs

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Stay at home mom

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): girls 8, 6 and 16 months, westie and rat terrier chiuaua mix

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): 2014 - nothing too exciting - soccer and swimming for the kids

What is your Favorite Holiday: Hands down, Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: I actually love them all, but find snow and winter to be my most looked forward to!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Love to read - have no favorite, but like drama, romance (not Harlequin) action, mystery and factual

Favorite Disney Character: Hands down, Mickey, Belle is my fave princess, but Elsa and Ana are a close second, followed by Rapunzle

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast, Harry Potter series

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Echo Park, My STIK adhesives, Pebbles Inc, Imaginisce, Cricut,

Favorite Paper: Echo Park

Favorite Colors: pinks, purples, yellows

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Die cuts, gems, ribbon, glitter glue, tulle,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: pinks, purples, silvers - pretty much any!

What are your current projects that you are working on: finished 4 hand scrapped 12 x 12 calendars for my mom, sis, SIL and myself showcasing our children (grandchildren)

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I want to get my pages in albums - yep, that's right - I have a million (not really) finished pages and a million pages, but they need to be put together!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I am not a huge stamper and I like sentiment stamps - I am looking into the Peach Keen face stamps that go so well with the cute critters and characters from the cartridges

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any CLOSE TO MY HEART or Creative Memories - Cheerful Seasons or Traveller I have Storks Delivery and Divine Wedding and Reminisce Accents - TINY TREASURES would be a dream, however I know it is impossible to find for a reasonable price ;(

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: yep - any

Favorite candy: Pretzel M &M's, peanut butter M &M's, Reeses peanut bups, eggs, hearts, Hershey smooth chocolate, along with the mini's goodbar, krackle Special Dark and original, KitKat's, cherry Twizzlers, not a fan of sweet candies - jelly beans, NO peeps please, no sour candy

Favorite snack: Peanut Butter covered Snyder's Pretzels, choc. covered pretzels or the PowerBerries from Trader Joes

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: anything related to paper crafting - adhesives, Scotch QuickDry glue, cardstock, 6X6 paper pads for cards, bone folder,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not all the time -

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I own the baby, the expression, the E2 and the Cake!!!!!! I had an imagine, but sold it last spring. :)

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Toy Story, Best of Pixar, Four Legged Friends,

Do you have a bind it all: yep - (actually it's a CINCH)

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both

What is your favorite technique: I like to try them all - I am comfortable with

What technique what you like to know more about: Not sure at this point

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I'll research the names of the newest ones and list soon

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I have no boys, except a husband!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: Moonlight Path from Bath and Body Works

Is there anything you don’t like in general: vanilla scents - they make me ill! fish :0

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I am a 12x12 girl!

Are you allergic to anything: no food related allergies

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I have altered some paint cans, clipboards, re-useable tumblers, picture frames and kids chalk holders.

List your Cartridges: It would be easier to list the one's I don't own! Really, I have that many!

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: not anymore

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Well, my favorite little Scrapbook Store (and former employer) went out of business so I'm with Michaels, JoAnn and Hobby Lobby (I live outside Chicago) Archiver's is gone or soon to be and I hate paying shipping!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) ScrapBookPal.com

Do you use stencils: no
Top 5 favorite adhesive: MyStick by Scrapbook Adhesives red refill, GlueGlider Pro and Scotch quick dry adhesive red bottle and GlueDots mini or small

Do you like paper punches: I like border punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: I do craft with my girls

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I will look and list later!

Oh my Gosh!

Edited by user Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:51:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kiethann Online
#482 Posted : Thursday, March 06, 2014 4:33:15 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

Groups: Registered
United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 703 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Bumping this to the top!
Kiethann Online
#483 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2014 8:13:22 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States
Location: master questionair page 16 post 465 new MQ page 1 post 6

Was thanked: 703 time(s) in 538 post(s)
BTT. This is about to slip to page two, so wanted to get it back up towards the top!
Paula M Offline
#484 Posted : Monday, April 07, 2014 8:39:53 PM(UTC)
Paula M

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 37 post(s)
MB Name: Paula M updated info 8/14/14

First Name: Paula

Your birthday: February 7, 1974

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, 2 children . Also my furry babies 4 rescue Pomeranians, and a rescue kitty. BigGrin

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): We are both teachers. My husband also travels as a soccer referee.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Molly and Nikolas are my kids. Yo-Yo is my cat, Valkyrie, Doodles, Maui, and Bella are my pups.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): February 7 birthday

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): none

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: Summer

Do you like to Read? yes Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I usually read craft magazines. Anything to do with papercrafting and mixed media.

Favorite Disney Character: Pooh

Favorite Movie: The Heat or Frozen

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Prima, G45, Bo Bunny, Melissa Frances, Kaisercraft, Maja Design paper and Pion paper(both from England, they are just GORGEOUS!), Magnolia,and Ranger.

Favorite Paper: All listed above , and Anna Griffin

Favorite Colors: pink, turquoise, lavender

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: pearls, crystals, vintage ribbon, hand died crinkly ribbon, Prima flowers, die cuts, heat embossing, embossing with folders,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: diamond, cotton candy, holly

What are your current projects that you are working on: scrapbook for Mom, baby cards, die cut village to put under glass dome as a centerpiece for Christmas table, plus quite a few UFOs (unfinished objects) LOL

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): scrapbook for Mom (finish) scrapbook of our vacation to Florida

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes!!! Magnolia, Saturated Canary, Tim Holtz

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ? I'll answer later

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: stickles (I don't really like dry glitter that much)
Favorite candy: Sponge Candy (orange chocolate if available or milk chocolate) Milky Way original or Milky Way caramel(Cadbury Cream Eggs rock!!! only at Easter Flapper )

Favorite snack: Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Hmmm... Small water brush, Scraperfect Best Glue Ever, Prima flowers (or other flowers), something Owls, 3d dots or squares, something homemade,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not really. Do not like flat stickers. Sometimes use G45 or Anna Griffin but they are multi-layeed

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression and Create

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Let me think

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Orange Chocolate!!! and white. (milk chocolate too)

What is your favorite technique: Love getting gooey with Tim Holtz ideas. Gesso is fun! Depends on project.

What technique what you like to know more about: I took both of Tim's Creative Chemistry, so anything goes. BigGrin

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ? nothing I can think of

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:Tim Holtz Authentic set(really want), Tim Holtz Documented set(really want), Sizzix Textured Impressions Arbor & Garden Roses Set, Sizzix Love Set #4, Sizzix Retro Sewing & Pattern Set, Darice Embossing Folder - World Map, Darice -Movie Theme, Darice-Polaroid Wire ,Darice - Bees Buzzing, Darice - Bold Daisy

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not enough time to scrapbook. I love everything papercrafting! (Except the cleanup-LOL)

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Love owls, palm trees, dress forms, odd and unusual pin cushions. I also sew and quilt. I sew my cards when I have the time.

What is your favorite scent: Philosophy Grace

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Allergic to peanuts.

Wish List: homemade mini albums (lots and lots)

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: all

Are you allergic to anything: peanut

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes. Picture frames, boxes, large alphabet letters

List your Cartridges: Too many to list. I have most of them.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby, JoAnns, Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Blue Moon Scrapbooking, Scrapyland, Scrapbook.com, 7 Kids College Fund, Magnolialicious.

Do you use stencils: yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever(this is hands down the best glue ever!) Scor-Tape , Scotch foam tape, TomBow mono multi glue(love this too)

Do you like paper punches: they have their place

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no. Molly prefers anything but...Niko as well. That's OK, it's my escape from reality time. LOL

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have alot. Quite a few different brands as well. As if you need something...chances are I have it. Except for the ones I put on my wish list.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:22:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutCrazy Offline
#485 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:54:34 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1020 time(s) in 739 post(s)
BTT TO KEEP THIS ON THE LIST WHERE IT CAN BE FOUND BigGrin
Adensnana Offline
#486 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 7:12:25 PM(UTC)
Adensnana

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 17 post(s)
MB Name: JACKIEBAULT

First Name: Jackie

Your birthday: Aug. 28

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 kids,. 1 min pin

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living(If you don’t mind sharing):

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kevin & Meleah - grandsons Aden & Brantlee

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Oct. 1st Ann.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year[ (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, I love it more now that we have our grandson.

What is your Favorite Season: Spring / Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: love to read. I like historical romances and murder mysteries. I loved the Twilight series

Favorite Disney Character:
no favorite, I think they are all cute

Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Tim Holtz
Provo Craft
Glimmermist
Stickles
Jolee
Prima

Favorite Paper: ?

Favorite Colors: I like chocolate brown, teal

Do you scrapbook, make cards, both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: flourishs, flowers, lace, ribbon, pearls , stickles, glimmermist

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I have silver,gold, diamond, green and cotton candy

What are your current projects that you are working on: grandsons scrapbook ,

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):1. get better at coordinating colors and patterned paper. scrap more learn how to make mini albums

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I am just starting with scrapbooking and stamping so I really don't have a real preference, YET.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):

firefighter cuts --DH is a vol. fire fighter and first responder

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:

Do you like glitter, what brand: stickles

Favorite candy: reese's peices, reeses peanut butter mini cups , yum! chocolate covered peanuts or raisins, mini m&m's

Favorite snack: orval redenbachers kettle corn popcorn

Do you use stickers? 3d stickers

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: the baby and expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? milk chocolate

What is your favorite technique:

What technique what you like to know more about: making flowers, tear bears, distressing, mini albums, charms dangles

Do you have design studio: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to read, do search word puzzles, camp, go to yard sales, shop, spend time with my family, surf the web, play with my grandson

What is your favorite scent: vanilla, cucumber and melon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: flat stickers

Wish List:
fabric or ribbon flowers
glossy accents
zots adhesive dots
scotch quick dry adhesive
bakers twine
What Size do you scrapbook most, 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:
List your Cartridges:

a childs year
animal kingdom
b is for boy
beyond birthdays
boys will be boys
birthday cakes
block party
blackletter
cars
christmas
create a critter
cricut classic font
cursive 101
cupcake wrappers lite
designers calendar
destinations
dinosaur tracks
doodlecharms
dreams come true
fancy frames
from my kitchen
george and basic shapes
going places
gypsy wonderings
gypsy font
h2o
handy man
happy hauntings
home accents
home decor
Independence day
indie art
jasmine
lacy labels
life is a beach
lifes a party
mickey font
mickey and friends
mini monsters
mothers day bouquet
my community
my world
new arrival
nursery rhymes
opposities attract
paper doll dress up
plantin schoolbook
playtime
pooh and friends
pooh font
preserves
printing press
robot party
robotz
sesame street font
seasame street friends
simply sweet
stand and salute
stretch your imagination
sweet tooth boxes
tags, bags, boxes & more
tie the knot
wild card
word collage
zoo balloo

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joanns, Michaels & Hobby Lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Top 5 favorite adhesive: atg gun, scotch quick dry, zots, xyron and zig 2 way

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughter. My oldest grandson loves to "help"

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: seeing spots, swiss dots I don't know the names of the others ( i didn't write them down before i threw away the packaging
Happishay Offline
#487 Posted : Friday, May 09, 2014 10:15:37 AM(UTC)
Happishay

Was thanked: 229 time(s) in 155 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name:

First Name: Shanie

Your birthday: 10/24/71

Do you have any Children or Pets: fraternal twins and a weiner dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):
DH is a Super at Coke and I sew
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): DH is five yrs older, babies are turning 21

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):
Anev. 8-3
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):
DD is in College DS is in Army
What is your Favorite Holiday:
Holloween
What is your Favorite Season:
Spring
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:
I like murder mysteries that are medical in nature and collect cook books

Favorite Movie: Underworld and the Color Purple

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Anna Griffen, Izod, Tim Holtz, Memory Keepers, HOTP,Foot Joy, Victoria Secret, Sculpey, Cricut

Favorite Paper: DCWV

Favorite Colors: Pink, Pink, Pink, oh yeah and Pink glitter

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:
Glitter, embossing, sworofski, mod podge melts, sculpey, Quilling, die cuts, pearls, lace stickers,
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use gold pearl drops more

What are your current projects that you are working on: always knitting and scrapbooking and cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to get the kids early years complete

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:
Yes. I love stamps that have matching die cuts
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Hello Kitty Font Cuts in Happy Birthday, Just Because, Love You, Miss You Berry Much

Tim Holtz new round mini blender
Do you like glitter, what brand:
Martha Stewart fine glitter is my favorite, I have used all of the dark pink on my I and have her basic set
Favorite candy: mini Reses and peanut MnMs

Favorite snack: pretzel sticks

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: chalkboard paint, ribbon, Pima flowers in white, sculpey flowers, beads, ear wires, candy, golf tees, coupons,gel pens

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:
Not a big sticker user...they take up all my paper space
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: all of them and the I and the Explore really only using my Explore and my Imagine now!

Wish list of 5 cartridges:Sophisticated, shall we dance, formal occasion, total sports,All Sports

Do you have a bind it all: yes the Memory Keepers one

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Definitely Dark

I like embossing
What technique what you like to know more about:
UTEE
Do you have design studio:
Yes

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes and the golden Anna set

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:the cricut head folders!!!!!! the quilting sets for the cuttlebug(4 of them) and the 12 inch folders that are not Annas (I have the Anna long ones)

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no I am a big crafter and use my sculpey to make embellishments for my cards and scrapbooking I love to golf and fish and knit and bake

My friends call me McGeiver cuz I always come prepared and seem to find a way to fix anything...I love to work with my hands
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: knitting, golfing, fishing, beading, airbrushing, paper crafting, baking....I love sock yarns

What is your favorite scent:
Anything fruit...like pineapple cilantro yankee candle scent
Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List: can always use more pearl drops, bling, foam dots, UTEE melting pot (you can bake sculpey at crops in it!!) Bead rack, Memory Keepers score n cut board, vintage knitting needles, knitted club covers for my irons

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:
12x12
Are you allergic to anything:
Yes strong flowery smells!!
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:
I like to up cycle old golf bags and turn them into shoe bags
List your Cartridges:
Too many!!!
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:
CARDS n digital and Northridge publishing
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? None really, use Ms or AcM or J ....whoever has the coupon

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbookpal.com

Do you use stencils: not really but I am starting to add a few into my stash of spray painting. ..generally just grab something laying around or cut out a new piece of paper

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Art Institute Glitter Glue, Hot Glue Gun, Beacon Gem Tac, Aileen's Fast Grab tacky glue

Do you like paper punches: just the mini 8 sets as of now, others are hard to use ! I have two sets and love them, Have Marthas circle punches and they are great too...I only own one set of her regular punches and will not get any more too much for me to operate! Missing the Halloween set of the Circle inserts

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:
DD on occasion
If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:

All Anna folders, a few Halloween folders, Snowflake floders, Tim's bingo set...damask and regal set and brick and woodgrain set
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KauaiMelody Offline
#488 Posted : Wednesday, May 28, 2014 11:33:44 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2165 time(s) in 1014 post(s)
Does anyone have a link for the old messageboard ?
CricutCrazy Offline
#489 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2014 4:29:28 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

BTT for newbies to find !!

KM - Check with Rhonda (Heart2hand) to see if she has a link to the old MB. I saw it on a posting on the Circle Board about a year ago...but cant find it now.

yenpeso Offline
#490 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 3:41:09 PM(UTC)
yenpeso

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 35 post(s)
MB Name: yenpeso

First Name: Judy

Your birthday: Mar 18

Do you have any Children or Pets: No

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Not married / Disabled

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Season: Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love mysteries

Favorite Disney Character: All the Jungle Book characters

Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz (I'm just a large child)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Graphic 45, K&Co., Stampin Up, Cricut (of course), Penny Black,

Favorite Paper: Stampin Up, Bazzill

Favorite Colors: Anything but orange pretty much. I like subdued rather than bright colors.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Make cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Enbossing powder, ribbon, flowers, doilies, die/stamp sets

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I only have burgundy. I would love some white, crystal, gold, silver, candy red

What are your current projects that you are working on: I participate in swaps...right now Christmas in July, Solid Flower Stamps, Let's Take Flight, Scripture cards, Favorite Cartridge Swap and the Cricut A2 Card Swap that is ongoing.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Stampin Up, Penny Black, Hero Arts

Favorite candy: Dark Chocolate Milky Way

Favorite snack: Sunchips Garden Salsa flavor

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Graphics 45, K&Co.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression 2

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both

What is your favorite technique: Cricut die cuts

What technique what you like to know more about: watercoloring

Do you have design studio: No...I use Craft Room

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: Due to allergies I don't wear fragrance any more

Is there anything you don’t like in general: cucumbers, watermelon

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything: fragrance, any adhesive bandages, latex

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Haven't done any so far

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joann's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Stampin Up, Dies R Us, Simon Says, Amazon.com, Ebay,

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scor-tape,

Do you like paper punches: Yes, but not as much as Cricut

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Yes

I'll come back later and finish this. YENPESO

Edited by user Monday, July 07, 2014 3:53:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

granny2a_6pack Offline
#491 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:53:49 PM(UTC)
granny2a_6pack

Location: West Virginia - - MQ pg 17 # 492 update MQ pg 1 #18

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
MB Name: granny2a_6pack

First Name: Shelby

Your birthday: Feb 14

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 girl -1 boy - 1 bird - 6 grandies- 3 boys & 3 girls - 2 great-grandsons

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): retired military, professional grandparents (dd has a daycare-we have 17 adopted grandkids from there) BigGrin

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Brenda, age 46 - Jamie age 42 -Cockatoo, named Hannible age 30 + grandchildren, Korey 25, Elizabeth 23, Mikey 21, Kodey 19, Jennifer 18, and Jessica 15 ggk's Noah 3 1/2 and Evan 1 1/2

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): My anniversary is Nov 6th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): #1 grandson is getting married in Sept.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, Halloween and Easter

What is your Favorite Season: Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: No reading, I do you tube how to video's ;)

Favorite Disney Character: Goofy

Favorite Movie: Sam Elliott or Tom Selleck movies

Top 10 Favorite Brands: ?depends on what I'm doing

Favorite Paper: ?

Favorite Colors: like them all- Southwest, don't care too much for the neons

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: pearls, brads, homemade flowers, quilled pieces, bling, lace, wobbles

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: irredescent

What are your current projects that you are working on: Get well cards, and my Christmas cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To get the 2 great grandson's albums completed, 1 for each, the 1st year. (DGD Just uploaded over 1,000 photos of the boys today)

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes most

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ornamental iron, beauty & the beast

Favorite candy: milky way simply caramel-m&m's peanut

Favorite snack: tortilla chips & salsa

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: liquid pearls, glimmer mist, brads, ink pads, lace, ribbon, scor tape buttons

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: yes if it's something that will enhance what I'm working on.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: the first one that came out, the expression and now the explore.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: beauty & the beast, create a critter 2

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: milk chocolate

Do you have design studio: yes, but not installed on this computer

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ?

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Big kick

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: the paper mess

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I had a ceramic/craft shop, I collect nutcrackers, I crochet, knit macrame' painting, a little wood working, quilting

What is your favorite scent: Japanese cherry garden, vanilla, linen

Is there anything you don’t like in general: liver!!! (well u asked)

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 right now

Are you allergic to anything: yes most medicine

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: everything

List your Cartridges:

birthday bash
Christmas cheer
destinations
Pooh & Friends
Mickey & friends
plantin schoolbook
jubilee celebration
simply charmed
sesame st friends
pagoda
serenade
stretch your imagination
space party
wild card
winter frolic
winter lace
tags bags boxes & more
create a critter
George & basic shapes
space party
(I have few more)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: yes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? AC Moore & Michaels. Crafts 2000 that is 2 hour drive away is my # 1 favorite.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils: sometimes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: tombow, agt

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: sometimes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: lots

Edited by user Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:24:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

IamBubbles=D Offline
#492 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 10:33:32 PM(UTC)
IamBubbles=D

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 385 post(s)
MB Name: Iambubblescc

First Name: Angie

Your birthday: May 9th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm in school to become a teacher.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Alex 13, Pita 11, John 9. Dog: Trinity (she has 3 legs =) ) Cat: Kochie Koo Chinchilla: Cookie

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary May 9th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): No

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes! Janet Evanovich, James Patterson, Preston & Child series, Cassandra Clare, oh so many more I love to read mysteries, suspense, science fiction really I'll try any book.

Favorite Disney Character: Tink Eeyore

Favorite Movie: Practical Magic

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Provo Craft, Queen & Company, DCWV, Graphic 45, Anna Griffin. Eyelet outlet, Close to my heart, Mojo stamps

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45, DCWV

Favorite Colors: red and white, burgundy

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: washi tape, bling, stickles, primas, brads, glitter, ribbon, buttons, jolees, stamps

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: yellow, gold, black, red

What are your current projects that you are working on: Disney Swap, family scrapbook pages

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Get a book done for my kids

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Some I like Mojo stamps, penny black, house mouse, peachy keen, stamping up

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any Disney cuts I'm working on 7 Disney autograph books.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Some cute funny stamps with ladies on them. I can't remember the company I saw at CKC.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes any

Favorite candy: mike and ikes, jelly belly, sixlets

Favorite snack: trail mix

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: wahi tape, bling or bling book (awesome and already color cordinated!) ATG tape, candy, stickle, cute stickers, flowers, tags, any cuts, glass etcher.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Jolees or similar

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Bling book, washi tape, Any close to my heart cart, any iron on vinyl/cart

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: All

What is your favorite technique: I'm not that fancy I layer

What technique what you like to know more about: any

Do you have design studio: no I have CCR

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ?

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Rock Princess, Paper lace, Demask, Animal print

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love anything charger related. San Diego football team

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love animals

What is your favorite scent: cinnamon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: No

Wish List: washi tape, bling book from queen & company, glass etcher

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: notebooks, glass

List your Cartridges:
A Child's Year
Accent Essentials
All Sports
Animal Antics
Animal Kingdom
Art Nouveau
Art Deco
B is for Boy
Base Ball
Batman
Birthday Bash
Birthday Cake
Cars
Car Decals
Chalkboard font
Cricut Classic Font
Christmas Noel
Christmas Village
Country Life
Create a Critter
Create a Critter 2
Cricut Everyday
Dinosaur tracks
Disney Classics
Doodlecharms
Father's Day
Fancy Frames
Forever Young
Formal Occasion
French Manor
From My Kitchen
Graphicaly speaking
Happy Graduation
Happy Hauntings
Hannah Montana
Holiday Cakes
Home Accents
Home Decor
Independence Day
Jubilee
Live Simply
Mini Monsters
Nate's ABC's
Nursery Rhymes
Over the Hill
Paper Doll Dress up
Everyday Paper dolls
Paper Doll Teen Scene
Phrases Playtime
Paper Play
Pooh Font
Pop up neighborhood
Pumpkin Carving
Princess Party
Ribbons and Rosetta's
Robots
Rock Princess
Sesame Street Friends
Shall We Dance
Simply Charmed
Soccer
Songbird
Sophisticated
Spring Holiday Card
Stamping
Straight from the Nest
Sugar and Spice
Summer in Paris
Superman
Sweet treats
Thanksgiving
Tie the Knot
Tinkerbell
Wrap it up
Winter Lace

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joann's and Micheal's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) close to my heart

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Glue dots, zig pens, diamond glaze, atg, zip dry

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I but embossing folder not sure of the names anymore.
A2 Thanks Emboss
A2 Happy Birthday
A2 Tiny Bubble
A2 Spots and Dots
A2 Floral Fantasy
A2 Seeing Spots
A2 Traffic Jam
A2 Snowflake
A2 Baby Words
A2 D'vine Swirl
A2 Boo to You
A2 Skeleton Scroll
A2 Pumpkin Harvest

Disney Mickey and frame
Disney Princess and frame

Once upon a princess set
Plum Blossom set
Oriental Weave Set
Nifty Fifties Set
Give a Hoot Set
Simply Charmed Set
Pop Culture Borders
Iron Works Borders
Frills Borders
Organic Borders
Winter Borders
Just My Type Borders

Edited by user Friday, September 12, 2014 8:49:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KaliCarpenter Offline
#493 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:15:46 AM(UTC)
KaliCarpenter

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 23 post(s)
MB Name: KaliCarpenter

First Name: Kali

Your birthday: May 29

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Teacher

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween and Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: I love all seasons!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes. I like fantasy (Harry Potter, LOTR) and adventure (The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, The Maze Runner, etc). I don't really have a favorite author.

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell, Elsa

Favorite Movie: Too many to name I'm a HUGE movie buff!

Top 10 Favorite Brands: G45, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz

Favorite Paper: G45, Bo Bunny

Favorite Colors: Pink, lime green, turquoise, purple

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Rhinestones, pins, flourishes, tags, die cuts, embossing, ribbon, stickers, buttons

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Any!

What are your current projects that you are working on: I'm in a card swap, I own a business where I craft handmade things, I'm working on my younger siblings' scrapbooks

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I guess my main goal is to be caught up on scrapbooks. I'm currently working on one of my sisters scrapbooks and I have a sister and a brother to go. They're 16, 15 and 11. We went to Disney World in '08 and I'm not done with that. I have several other vacations I haven't even started on. I'd like to caught up so I can complete layouts as events happen.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love stamps, but I don't stamp often. I don't like a specific brand. I do prefer block stamps over the vinyl because they are easier to store and clean.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I can't think of anything specific. Send me YOUR favorites!

Do you like glitter, what brand: YES! No specifc brand. I like chunky, fine, the glitter that looks like little strips, chunky glitter shapes. I love any and every kind of glitter. I have Martha Stewart glitter from the big pack of hers, but right now the glitter I use for my business I've been buying from Michaels.

Favorite candy: Kit Kat, Reeses PB cups, twizzlers, twizzlers pull and peel, m&ms. The only candy I can think of that I don't like are milkyway, 3 musketeers and zero. I don't like any kind of white chocolate.

Favorite snack: pistachios, trail mix, dried pineapple and apricots, cookies (love choc chip and oatmeat with butterscotch chips), granola bars

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: snacks, crafted gifts, pens, ribbon, nail polish, rhinestones, glitter, adhesive, tags, hair clips, bows, headbands.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes. Don't have a specific brand!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression and Explore

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Hello Kitty (images and fonts. I know it's retired, but I'm adding it anywyas). Disney Classics, Boys will be boys, Mini Monsters, Create a Critter ( 1 or 2), Create a Friend

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes. Both. I don't like white chocolate.

What is your favorite technique: I don't think I have one. I try not to use the same ones over and over and I always love finding/learning a new one.

What technique what you like to know more about: Any! Share your favorite with me!

Do you have design studio: Yes.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No, but I have The Texture Boutique which fits the cuttlebug folders and the ones at Hobby Lobby made by The Paper Studio.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: These aren't specifically cuttlebug brand these are ones I've seen at Hobby Lobby or online. Chevron, mustaches, hearts (big or small), anything with clocks and gears, fireworks, Happy Birthday (I know this is a cuttblebug. It says Happy Birthday all over it and has some presents), dominos.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not that I can think of.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love the 80s, Neons, anything sparkly, music and movies.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love sunglasses. I have about 30 pairs in a variety of styles and colors. I love movies. I'm a walking vault of useless movie knowledge. I love hair clips, bows and headbands. I love jewelry, the only thing I don't wear a lot of is earrings as my ears are pretty sensitive and I'm allergic to most and have to buy sterling silver. I love music. I like 80s, 90s and current pop/rock hits. I would say my all time favorite artist is Michael Jackson.

What is your favorite scent: vanilla, sweet pea, cucumber melon, cinnamon

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Are you allergic to anything:

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes. I haven't done too much. I have a book and I've done several boxes. I'm open to trying out something else! :)

List your Cartridges:
All Mixed Up
Blackletter
Calligraphy
Carousel
Christmas Noel
Chip Decor
Disney Dreams Come True
Doodle Charms
Everyday Paper Dolls
Giant Flowers
George
Disney Happily Ever After
Disney Hannah Montana
Happy Hauntings
Indie Art
Joys of the Season
Disney Mickey and Friends
Disney Mickey Font
Opposites Attract
Ornamental Iron 2
Plantin Schoolbook
Paper Dolls Dress Up
Paper Lace 2
Stretch Your Imagination
Street Sign
Story Book
Tear Drop
Tinker Bell and Friends
Trim the Tree
Winter Lace
Zoo Day

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Joanns.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I haven't really ordered online except from cricut. I recently ordered from scrapbook.com.

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Aleenes tacky glue (gold bottle), glue dots, My Stik, hot glue (big and small), xyron (I have the small X and the 5".

Do you like paper punches: Yes. I especially like the ones that are for edges.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Most of mine are from Hobby Lobby (HL) and they don't have a name on the folder so I will describe what it is.
Snowflakes
Small Dot
Some Kind of Swirl with skulls (Cuttblebug CB)
Flowers (sizzix)
Rows of flourishes with flowers (Sizzix)
Flourish with hearts in the middle (sizzix)
Flourish (Sizzix)
Snake Skin (CB)
Peacock (CB)
Fleur Di Lis (CB)
Paisley (Sissix)
Spider Webs (HL)
Big Circles with patterns inside (HL)
Zebra (CB)
Cheetah/Leopard (CB)
Med Dot (Sizzix)

Edited by user Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:16:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kathy.gayhart9fc74a16 Offline
#494 Posted : Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:47:23 PM(UTC)
kathy.gayhart9fc74a16

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
MB Name: kathy.gayhart9fc74a16

First Name: Kathy

Your birthday: Aug 16th

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Disabled, No Spouse

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Only Grand Children

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Bday is Aug 16th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): New Grandchild

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas and 4th of July

What is your Favorite Season: Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes I do read. Various Authors, Favorite is James Patterson, I read a lot of Christian material also

Favorite Disney Character: Bambi

Favorite Movie: Wizard of Oz

Top 10 Favorite Brands: HOTP, Anne Griffin, ColorBok, DCWV, Martha Stewart, Graphic 45, Paper Sweeties, CuttleBug, Sizzix

Favorite Paper: Most all of them

Favorite Colors: Purple, Orange, Yellow

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, Butterflies, Ribbon, Stickles, Stickers, Die Cuts, Feathers, Bling, Washi (Decorative) Tape

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Purple, White, Orange, Blue

What are your current projects that you are working on: Custom Photo Frame Display, Explosion Box, Gratitude Journals

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Getting my vacations scrapped, A Heritage Scrapbook,Project Life, Cards for the local Christian Bookstore, And Card Group for Charities

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, and not really too picky about the brands.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Flying Reindeer, Anything Christmas, Beach Themes, Home Decor

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Not Really

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, Not Picky

Favorite candy: Chocolate

Favorite snack: Chips or Fruit Loops

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: A Scor-Board, Bling, Stickers, Dies, ATG, Flowers, Ribbon Organizer, And Markers

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes, and No Preference

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Winter Lace, Winter Wonderland, Frame of Mind, Home Décor Vinyl Wall Art Cartridge, Independence Day Cartridge

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark

What is your favorite technique: Layering and Blinging

What technique what you like to know more about: Something New

Do you have design studio: No, CCR

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Reindeeer, Snowman, Back to School, Beach, Frames

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Steampunk and Grundge

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I Love the Beach and anything related to the ocean and the beach

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Reading, Gardening, Time with the Family

What is your favorite scent: Fresh Linen

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Coconut

Wish List: Scor-Board, MS Stamp Around the Page, Border Punches

Are you allergic to anything: Nope

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes, and anything that I see that I get an idea for to change it. Especially from garage sales and thrift stores

List your Cartridges: None, Monthly Subscription

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Not anymore since they went digital

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Micheals

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Paperwishes

Do you use stencils: Yes I Love them

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Tacky Glue, Mod Podge, Glue Pen, Foam Tape

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, 6 Yr. Old Grand Daughter

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Wedding, Summer, Stars, Snow Flakes, Summer, Dandelion, Rose Frame
rhondah* Online
#495 Posted : Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:45:36 AM(UTC)
rhondah*

United States

Was thanked: 15386 time(s) in 9022 post(s)
First Name:Rhonda -- message board name-rhondah*

Your birthday:4/27

Do you have any Children or Pets:yes

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): office work and DH works for a shipping department

Matthew is my son (26) and then I have four Chihuahua's- Tanner 12, Lucy 10, Sammy 2, and Cooper 2

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Just celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):none

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween followed by Christmas

What is your Favorite Season:Autumn

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:Non fiction

Favorite Disney Character: Chip and Dale

Favorite Movie: You've Got Mail

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut,

Favorite Paper:Graphic 45, October Afternoon

Favorite Colors: Aqua or pink

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: buttons, ribbon, enamel dots;flowers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: black, orange, clear

What are your current projects that you are working on:mini album and cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):Do not set goals

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:Yes and any stamp line

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:No

Do you like glitter, what brand:Yes, MS

Favorite candy:Simply Caramels, 100,000 Grand

Favorite snack:chips, ice cream, caramel popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:anything

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:Jolee's

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:
I have 2 E's, E2, Imagine, and the Explore
Wish list of 5 cartridges:None

Do you have a bind it all:Cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:Yes, Milk

What is your favorite technique:No favs

What technique what you like to know more about:embossing

Do you have design studio:No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:None

Do you have a Cuttlebug:Yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:Gingham was on my list but I finally found that one

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:too much bulk

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:No

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I garden and cross stitch too.

What is your favorite scent:Apple, cinnamon

Is there anything you don’t like in general:No

Wish List:None

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Journals

List your Cartridges:Almost all of them

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Daisy Lane

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbook.com A Cherry on Top

Do you use stencils:yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive:ATG, Scotch quick dry, pop dots

Do you like paper punches:yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:no

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:Too many to list

Edited by user Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:15:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kalismom Offline
#496 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 4:42:49 PM(UTC)
Kalismom

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name:

First Name: Stacy

Your birthday: 01/24

Do you have any Children or Pets: both

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a pharmacist, he is an stay at home dad

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kali, Keenan, Amberlee and Emalee

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): anniversary 5/13

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): no

What is your Favorite Holiday: christmas

What is your Favorite Season: winter

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: love to read! love sci-fi/fantasy and paranormal or period romance

Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings trilogy

Top 10 Favorite Brands: bo bunny, graphic 45, tim holtz, jolees, imaginations, the paper studio, my minds eye,

Favorite Paper: bo bunny, graphic 45, my minds eye, carta bella

Favorite Colors: purple, pink, turquoise, lime green

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: jolees boutique, imaginations, recollections, sew-ology, bo bunny

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: crystals, diamond, icicles and anything purple

What are your current projects that you are working on: christmas scrapbook, kids scrapbook, card swap

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): finish all 4 kids scrapbooks and christmas mystery dinner scrapbook

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: not much

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): none. I have large number of cartridges and have account on design space

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: can't think of any

Do you like glitter, what brand: LOVE glitter! really like the really fine stuff, any brand

Favorite candy: cherry mash, caramels, dove chocolate, laffy taffy

Favorite snack: cheez-its, rice crispy treats, fig newtons, fruit

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: gears, cogs and wheels, flowers, vintage lace, cameo, keys and locks, buttons, velvet ribbon, doilies, vintage jewelry parts, score tape

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: sometimes. jolees, recollections, bo bunny, really any

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: have cricut explore

Wish list of 5 cartridges: i will answer this later, when I find my list

Do you have a bind it all: no

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: yes to both

What is your favorite technique: don't have one at this time

What technique what you like to know more about: will have to think about this

Do you have design studio: yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: none

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no but do have embossing boutique

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: will answer this later along with cricut cartridge list

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: no

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: no

What is your favorite scent: gardenia

Is there anything you don’t like in general: no

Wish List: anything steampunk or vintage

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes, letters, boxes, tags, books

List your Cartridges: all mixed up
blackletter
calligraphy
carousel
christmas noel
chip decor
disney dreams come true
doodlecharms
everyday paper dolls
giant flowers
george
disney happily ever after
disney hanna montana
happy hauntings
indie art
joys of the season
disney mickey and friends
disney mickey font
opposites attract
ornamental iron 2
plantin schoolbook
paper dolls dress up
paper lace 2
stretch your imagination
street sigh
story book
teardrop
tinkerbell and friends
trim the tree
winter lace
zoo day

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? hobby lobby

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I don't order a lot online. I guess, scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: not very often

Top 5 favorite adhesive: glue dots, glueglider pro, mystik, alenes tacky glue , score tape

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have embossing boutique. I have the following folders from hobby lobby: snowflakes, small dot, swirls with sculls, flowers (sizzix) rows of flowers and flourishes (sizzix) flourish with hears in middle (sizzix) plain flourish (sizzix) snake skin, peacock, fleru d'lis, zebra (cuttlebug) paisley (sizzix) spiderwebs (hl) big circles with patterns inside (hl) cheetah/leopard(cuttlebug) medium dot (sizzix) sorry, don;t know actual names of folders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
iammrshinton Offline
#497 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:28:20 PM(UTC)
iammrshinton

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 35 post(s)
MB Name: iammrshinton

First Name: BethAnn

Your birthday: 7/16

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 child

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): we are both government workers

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): son, Zane, 17

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): our anniversary 10/7/12

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: women's Christian non-fiction

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey, Eeyore, Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie: Julie & Julia

Top 10 Favorite Brands: no favorites; price controls my purchases!

Favorite Paper: whatever is on sale; dont care for DCVW

Favorite Colors: pink, blue (just not together!)

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, crystals, buttons, twine, jute

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: silver, gold, copper

What are your current projects that you are working on: several different swaps, layouts, Disney mini album for a friend, cards for Christmas

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): clean out the spare bedroom and convert to a scrap room

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes, clear acrylic

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): none

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: none

Do you like glitter: no

Favorite candy: nut goodies, sour grapefruit gummies, Hershey kisses

Favorite snack: cheese and crackers, tortilla chips and cheese dip, I like savory snacks! and I drink tea, all.the.time. iced and hot, summer and winter.... morning noon night

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: snail refills, 6x6 cardstock, embellies, buttons, pro glider plus

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: no

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: E1

Wish list of 5 cartridges: have the yearly subscription; CTMH Artbooking

Do you have a bind it all: no

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: hersheys milk (I live close to Hershey - on a good day I can smell the chocolate! yum!

What is your favorite technique: embossing, right now.... but I am relatively new to crafting and swapping, so I am looking forward to learnign new things.

What technique what you like to know more about: heat embossing

Do you have design studio: CCR

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: nothing at this time

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Big Shot

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: wood grain

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: don't care for digital scrapping, dont like "Victorian" or vintage-y layouts

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: don't like fussy or overly ornate, don't like hearts

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: like baking, making jelly, and canning. I also crochet.

What is your favorite scent: citrus, pine

Is there anything you don’t like in general: just the usual offensive stuff (HA!)

Wish List: paper piercer and pad, handheld sewing machine for layouts, a good branch stamp, and flower stamp that includes the stems separate, pro glider plus, wood grain embossing folder

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: just started composition books, date book, journal

List your Cartridges: yearly subscription, Disney Cars, Disney Pooh, and Disney Mickey and Friends

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, JoAnns, Hobby Lobby are all within few miles

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I don't typically shop online for scrappy stuffs

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Tombow snail permanent adhesive is all I use (considering ATG)

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no, I have a Libby (my bestie) and Aunt Sue, who started my scrapping addiction!

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: dots, hearts, honeycomb, happy birthday, celebrate, thank you, baby (all 5x7), several strips as well dots, honeycomb, stitches

Edited by user Monday, September 15, 2014 7:23:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jojoy Online
#498 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:33:34 AM(UTC)
jojoy

United States

Was thanked: 13611 time(s) in 4218 post(s)
MB Name: JoJoy
First Name: Joyce
Your birthday: Sept. 5th

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Cat

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Lucky is 7 years old.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:Mystery/Thriller/Suspense Yes, Mysteries, Thrillers

Favorite Disney Character: Eyore & Lady & the Tramp

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut (of course), Hot Off the Press, Disney, Jolee's, K & Company,Anna Griffin, Maya Road, We Are Memory Keepers

Favorite Paper:Hot Off the Press,DCWV

Favorite Colors: Blue

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Almost exclusively, cards.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Small Pre-Made Ribbon Bows,Rub-ons: Thank You, Happy Birthday, Congratulations, etc., stamps with sayings for Outside & Inside of Cards, Stickles,
Dazzles (Hot Off the Press,Gelly Roll Stardust Pen (glitter pen),Rhinestones

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Crystal, Diamond, Silver, Gold

What are your current projects that you are working on: Easter Swap & Pin/Box Swap

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Do more and learn more!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, I like Northwoods and Hero, but also use others.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Twix Easter Eggs

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart, Stickles

Favorite candy: Twix, Lindt Lindor Caramel Milk Chocolate Truffles ,Chocolate (Dove, milk chocolate)Twizzlers(minis), Jolly Rancher (Watermelon)

Favorite snack: Veggie Straws (Ranch)

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Disney, K & Company, Jolee's, Paper Studio

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression & Explore

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What technique what you like to know more about: I haven't mastered blending with markers yet.

Do you have design studio: No

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Love giraffes.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect magnets: Disney, Betty Boop, and different cities

What is your favorite scent: Sensitive to many. My favorite is Philosophy's Pure Grace.

Wish List:
Anna Griffin "Emboss, Cut & Create" Idea Book
Mats (Cricut)
GellyRoll Stardust Glitter Pens
Stickles, especially Crystal, Diamond, Silver, Gold, and any newer colors
Holiday Stamps: Northwood (rubber) or Hero (Acrylic-Archiver's)
Stamps with sayings for Outside & Inside of Cards
Xyron Refills for "X", 2 1/2 or 5 inch(Create a Sticker) machines, or Mega Runner
Versacolor-Black Ink

Are you allergic to anything:yes

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: No

List your Cartridges: Too many to list

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? JoAnn's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Hallmark Scrapbook

Do you use stencils: Not much

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Xyron: 9", 5"(Create A Sticker),3", 2 1/2", "X", and the Mega Runner & Terrifically Tacky Tape

Do you like paper punches: Yes

1 user thanked jojoy for this useful post.
rhondah* on 9/6/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#499 Posted : Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:53:07 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

I just "up-dated" my profile on pg#9 and decided to give this thread a "BUMP" !! ThumpUp

Friend958 Offline
#500 Posted : Monday, September 08, 2014 9:38:29 AM(UTC)
Friend958

Was thanked: 248 time(s) in 198 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: freind598

First Name: Teresa

Your birthday: /April

Do you have any Children or Pets:

What is your Favorite Holiday: Easter

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands: American craft, BoBunny

Favorite Paper: Colormates

Favorite Colors: Pink, yellow

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Brads, pearls

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Don't like stickles

What are your current projects that you are working on:

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Haven't in a while

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Hello Kitty, animal antics

Do you like glitter, what brand: Do not like glitter

Favorite candy:

Favorite snack:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Have enough stickers

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Only recent one I have I create a friend

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate.

Do you have design studio: Use to but the computer was on died.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes.
Folders I have are:
Happy Birthday
Tiny bubbles
Swiss Dots
Spots and Dots
Vine Swirl
Animal print set
Musical notes
Birds and Swirls
Darice-Wave
Sizziz-Eiffel Tower & French script[/color]

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Chicken wire

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: scary,steampunk

What is your favorite scent:

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: Lots of medicines

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Have made a few homemade smash books

List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive:

Do you like paper punches:

Edited by user Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:08:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

golfingrams Offline
#501 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:12:44 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 330 post(s)
BTT
wsulaurie Offline
#502 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 5:19:38 PM(UTC)
wsulaurie

I'm using the updated master questionnaire list. I hope that's OK. BigGrin

Updated Swap Questionnaire:

MB Name: wsulaurie

First name: Laurie

Your birthday: March 7

Do you have any children or pets (names/ages if you don’t mind sharing)? Nope

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):? I’m in information technology

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas or St. Patrick’s Day (I’m Irish)

What is your favorite season? Summer

Do you like to read? Who is your favorite author, or what kind of books do you like? Yes. My current favorite authors are Janet Evanovich and James Patterson

Favorite Disney/fictional character: Tinkerbell

Favorite movie: Frozen, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Muppets

Favorite brands: Doodlebug, My Minds Eye, Karen Foster (just to name a few)

Favorite paper: Bazzill

Favorite colors: Red and Pink

Colors you dislike: Purple

What are your current projects that you are working on: 2015 calendars for family/friends, altered letters, Christmas cards

Favorite treat/snack/candy: Treat – butter, sugar, or shortbread cookies; Snack – popcorn; Candy – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups

What is your favorite technique: Embossing

What technique would you like to know more about? Mixed media

Is there anything crafting-related that you don’t like (products, techniques, etc.)? Don’t really like flat stickers.

What is your favorite scent? Lavender or Gardenia

Are you allergic to anything? Not necessarily allergic to it but can’t stand the smell of cigarette smoke

What size do you scrapbook most-- mini albums, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

What are your favorite projects to make (examples: cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered art, ATCs, mixed media)? Cardmaking and scrapbooking

Where do you shop online? A Cherry on Top, Hobby Lobby

Do you need jammies for your Cricut Machine (Explore, Expression, Etc.)? No

What size of cards do you use the most—3x3, 4x4, A2, or 5x7? A2

Do you like to have a stash of small notecards to include in your swap box? No

Do you find cards, gift cards, or tags more useful to use for gift giving? Cards

Do you have a craft room? If so, color scheme or theme of room? Not really – just part of my living room converted into a craft area

What is the decor style or colors of your Kitchen, LR, or the room you would be most apt to display crafts received? Browns/reds are the general colors. I collect red chili peppers so I have a lot of red chili pepper things around (the food, not the band).

Do you have wall space or shelf space to display crafts received? Could find a couple wall spaces but not really any shelf space

Are you a Tim Holtz fan of all his products and techniques? Yes

Are there craft items you have enough of and do not need to receive in future swaps (ie, post it note holder, swap organizer)? I have an abundance of flat stickers so no more please.

Are you okay with receiving religious items? Yes

Are you okay with religious type of holiday verses on cards or other projects? Yes

Would you like your swap sister to remember any family member (human and furry) when sending you your box? N/A

Wish List: a.) Cricut Cartridge – Father’s Day
b.) Cricut Cuts – Ones that could be used on card fronts
c.) Embossing Folders – Don’t have an embossing machine
d.) Crafting Tools – Nothing I can think of
e.) Craft Embellishments – Ribbon (I’m an addict) or anything unique
f.) Stamps – Can’t think of any
g.) Adhesives – Redline Wonder Tape and Pop Dots
h.) Markers/Sprays/Stains – A good/dark black and/or brown ink pad
i.) Handmade items – Sure!
j.) Miscellaneous – I love all kinds of crafts except maybe knitting/crochet!
golfingrams Offline
#503 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 11:48:00 PM(UTC)
golfingrams

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 330 post(s)
Updated Swap Questionnaire:
MB Name: golfingrams

First name: Patti

Your birthday: 5-4

Do you have any children or pets (names/ages if you don’t mind sharing)? 4 children, 2 spoiled dogs. Clint 43 - Tera 40 - Sommer 37 - Jeb 35. 8 Grandchildren, 1 darling grtgd

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):? i'm retired after breaking my hip bad, worked for veterans admin 43 yrs, DH drives truck locally

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and most of all Christmas

What is your favorite season? Summer/Fall

Do you like to read? Who is your favorite author, or what kind of books do you like? Yes if not crafting. John Sanford - James Patterson - Lee Child.- Nelson De Mille. I have about 20 books on my Kindle Fire to read and a bunch on my Sony reader.

Favorite Disney/fictional character: Ariel - Goofy

Favorite movie: Dr. Zhivago - God Father - Tomstone And a couple others.

Favorite brands: Recollections, TH and Ranger, CTMH, Stampin Up, numerous others.

Favorite paper: Recollections - Neenah - DCWV - Paper and More

Favorite colors: Greens - Pastels - Not neon, Red - Blues I pretty much love all but not neon.

Colors you dislike: Neon brights

What are your current projects that you are working on: Swaps - cards - new craftroom

Favorite treat/snack/candy: Chips - all with dips/salsas but not hot/spicey - chocolate - both - Reeses - Butterfinger - Peppermint Patties -

What's your favorite hot/cold beverage? Coffee - Ice Tea, I also like hot cocoa in fall/winter.

What is your favorite technique: Heat Embossing/dry embossing - inking and I'm learning TH aand Gelatos. Love learning new techniques.

What technique would you like to know more about? TH - Gelatos and making my own products.

Is there anything crafting-related that you don’t like (products, techniques, etc.)? No not really

What is your favorite scent? Clean scents - lemon etc.

Are you allergic to anything? A Med and pollen/weeds etc. No real others.

What size do you scrapbook most-- mini albums, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:

What are your favorite projects to make (examples: cardmaking, scrapbooking, altered art, ATCs, mixed media)?

Where do you shop online? Amazon mainly, but trying TH Ranger - not many others

Do you need jammies for your Cricut Machine (Explore, Expression, Etc.)? Yes

What size of cards do you use the most—3x3, 4x4, A2, or 5x7? A2 and 5x7

Do you like to have a stash of small notecards to include in your swap box? Not necessarily, I have a stash of card faces from swaps and cards I've made. Although it's always nice to have lots of choices.

Do you find cards, gift cards, or tags more useful to use for gift giving? Yes

Do you have a craft room? If so, color scheme or theme of room? Yes but it's being revamped. I do have white walls with a bulletin board of pictures and papers from grands. Signs I've bought through the years (wooden) with sayings. A special sign to my dad.

What is the decor style or colors of your Kitchen, LR, or the room you would be most apt to display crafts received? Southwest in dining room, LR is done in pretty much self portrait paintings by my favorite artist, she is Alaskan/Indian - Mya. Kitchen is blue/white but going to be redone.

Do you have wall space or shelf space to display crafts received? Yes I would make room.

Are you a Tim Holtz fan of all his products and techniques? Yes and want to learn

Are there craft items you have enough of and do not need to receive in future swaps (ie, post it note holder, swap organizer)? Glue dots Shimmer glues - but would like liquid pearls in other than pastels and perfect pearls powder. Have 1 set of that.

Are you okay with receiving religious items? Absolutely

Are you okay with religious type of holiday verses on cards or other projects? Absolutely

Would you like your swap sister to remember any family member (human and furry) when sending you your box? No kids at home. Furries don't need anything they are spoiled rotten.

Wish List: a.) Cricut Cartridge
b.) Cricut Cuts Angels - butterflies - Christmas items
c.) Embossing Folders - Any
d.) Crafting Tools - Too expensive for a swap. Some good small crafting scissors
e.) Craft Embellishments - any embellishments of any kind. Ribbon - Lace
f.) Stamps - if they are for stamping. Holiday or any sayings
g.) Tombow glue - Zig - Whoops lost question - Score tape also, use it lots.
h.) Markers/Sprays/Stains Glitter or Shimmer Sprays
i.) Handmade items: homemade items. Love any homemade items
j.) Miscellaneous - flowers or butterflies/Angels Would like embossing powders in different colors - fine and glitter fine in different colors.
Sumrbrez Offline
#504 Posted : Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:35:16 AM(UTC)
Sumrbrez

United States

Was thanked: 275 time(s) in 255 post(s)
BTT before it goes to page 2