Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Amberella Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 1:06:27 PM(UTC)
Amberella

Groups: Registered

Hi Everyone, I was just wondering if anybody has purchased this cartridge and had missing reward point certificates. This seems to be my lot in life with the last few cartridges I bought and they all have something to do with paper dolls. First it was my Create A Friend in which I am still waiting to receive from customer service, then it was Everyday Paper Dolls in which I got totally screwed because I purchased off of E-bay and the seller had it listed as New but come to find out it wasn't so customer service will not give it to me. Now I just got Paper Doll Dress Up and the cert was missing from that as well. Just wanted to know if anybody else has had these missing.

Thanks
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 2:24:05 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 913 time(s) in 593 post(s)
If you are buying things from ebay and they are not in their clam shell packaging, then there is no guarentee the rewards will be with them. A lot of people might sell on ebay after taking the rewards for themselves. So I could understand PC not giving out rewards when buying from ebay. Lots of honest people do sell there..but some are also deceitful liars.

But if they are new in the clam shell, and are suppose to come with rewards, then you should get them.

Now I know the new cartridges have been missing the rewards cards in the boxes. I've heard people have gotten their rewards by calling or doing live chat with them. I got the Winter Wonderland cart last week and it didn't have points. I sent an email to CS over the weekend so I hope to get a reply back this week about those rewards.

Joyce
Amberella Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 8:24:15 PM(UTC)
Amberella

Thanks so much. I'll shoot them over another e-mail. I don't want them to think I'm being deceitful cause this is like the third time but I'll give it a shot.
JoyceG Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 8:56:31 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Was thanked: 913 time(s) in 593 post(s)
I just wanted to update you. I had emailed CS over the weekend concerning no points in my Winter Wonderland cartridge-it's one of the new ones in the smaller boxes. I had registered it over the weekend too. I put in the subject line...MISSING REWARD POINTS. In the email I had sent my name, where I purchased the cartridge, the date I purchased the cartridge and the serial number on the back of the actual cartridge. Tonight when I checked my email, I had recieved an email from them with my reward points in it. I have entered them and gotten the points already.

They know the new smaller carts don't have the rewards certificates in them but I've never heard of ayn others not having them. Unless they were the ones that first came out before they started the rewards system. I think they started the rewards in 2007 or 2008.

Joyce