Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
bklynborn Offline
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:36:49 AM(UTC)
bklynborn

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/22/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,236
United States
Location: in the sunshine. MQ page-4 post-97

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 119 post(s)
afternoon.
my cards went out today
104 Christmas
36 Hanukkah
60 falloween
18 all occasion

total 218
 1 user thanked bklynborn for this useful post.
imnchghere on 9/18/2013(UTC)
Nana22Nina22 Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:32:30 PM(UTC)
Nana22Nina22

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/2/2009(UTC)
Posts: 522
Location: Florida

Thanks: 181 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Sent 80+ cards to Pat on Monday!
CardsForSoldiers Offline
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 5:53:17 PM(UTC)
CardsForSoldiers

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/28/2008(UTC)
Posts: 489

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Tally is Updated.
imnchghere Offline
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:38:14 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,689
Location: Maryland

Thanks: 153 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nana22Nina22 Go to Quoted Post
Sent 80+ cards to Pat on Monday!


They arrived today Joanne. Great cards and thanks for the postage help.

CraftyOldBat Offline
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:52:58 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/17/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2,509
United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 248

Thanks: 377 times
Was thanked: 399 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Pat, I'm guessing you got mine as well, because I shipped a pkg to Afghanistan at the same time and it got to her today! LOL
Stitchercricut Offline
#36 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 7:08:42 AM(UTC)
Stitchercricut

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/26/2013(UTC)
Posts: 12

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Good morning everyone! Renate, I hope you received my cards, the young lady at UPS said you should receive them by the 19th. Have started making Christmas cards to include in the next batch. I'm guessing that will be the next theme. Please put me down for 50. Have a great day! God bless and take care!
Cheyenne
RGK Offline
#37 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 5:02:43 PM(UTC)
RGK

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/1/2009(UTC)
Posts: 820
United States

Thanks: 32 times
Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: crstartza05bb198 Go to Quoted Post
Good morning everyone! Renate, I hope you received my cards, the young lady at UPS said you should receive them by the 19th. Have started making Christmas cards to include in the next batch. I'm guessing that will be the next theme. Please put me down for 50. Have a great day! God bless and take care!
Cheyenne


Cheyenne, the cards arrived today, the 20th. Thank you so much, great variety for the troops to enjoy. I counted 61 cards, that's more than you had pledged, yeahhh!!!
JeanP Offline
#38 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:32:20 AM(UTC)
JeanP

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 4,717
United States
Location: Southern RI MQ Pg4 #111

Thanks: 1470 times
Was thanked: 838 time(s) in 688 post(s)
Waiting for the next themeBigGrin
 1 user thanked JeanP for this useful post.
imnchghere on 9/21/2013(UTC)
imnchghere Offline
#39 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 7:36:49 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,689
Location: Maryland

Thanks: 153 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Pat, I'm guessing you got mine as well, because I shipped a pkg to Afghanistan at the same time and it got to her today! LOL


Sharon, yes I did. Been a hectic week here. I am shipping a pkg to the unit on Monday.

~pat

bklynborn Offline
#40 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 2:20:01 PM(UTC)
bklynborn

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/22/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,236
United States
Location: in the sunshine. MQ page-4 post-97

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 119 post(s)
pat my cards say delivered Thursday. please let me know they made it. thanks
imnchghere Offline
#41 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:32:06 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/28/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,689
Location: Maryland

Thanks: 153 times
Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bklynborn Go to Quoted Post
pat my cards say delivered Thursday. please let me know they made it. thanks


Jeri, yes I did get them. I love your cards that you color. SO cute.

Scrappin*Fun Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:39:45 PM(UTC)
Scrappin*Fun

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 67
United States
Location: USA...Where FREEDOM is supposed to be FREE!

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Sorry it's taking me so long! I hope my cards aren't going to be too late for halloween, I have been working on them diligently; but things keep getting in the way. I have 39 more to make and can mail them.
CraftyOldBat Offline
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 10:13:07 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/17/2010(UTC)
Posts: 2,509
United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 248

Thanks: 377 times
Was thanked: 399 time(s) in 334 post(s)
Originally Posted by: imnchghere Go to Quoted Post
Sharon, yes I did. Been a hectic week here. I am shipping a pkg to the unit on Monday.

~pat



Just checking that you found the shipping help money in one of the bags?

Scrappin*Fun Offline
#44 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 5:08:44 PM(UTC)
Scrappin*Fun

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 67
United States
Location: USA...Where FREEDOM is supposed to be FREE!

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ladies I apologize for it taking me so long to get my cards done! But they are all finished and on their way to you now!

Since I already sent my Christmas cards, I'm going to take a small break and work on some different cards as I can and maybe get ahead for some other seasons and holidays.
~Phyllis~ Offline
#45 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:30:55 PM(UTC)
~Phyllis~

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/31/2013(UTC)
Posts: 54

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappin*Fun Go to Quoted Post
Ladies I apologize for it taking me so long to get my cards done! But they are all finished and on their way to you now!

Since I already sent my Christmas cards, I'm going to take a small break and work on some different cards as I can and maybe get ahead for some other seasons and holidays.


I received your cards today Lois, they are very pretty. Unfortunately, I did already mail my Halloween cards, but I'll hold them for next year or include with the next shipment in case they might be able to use them. Thanks so much.
RGK Offline
#46 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:32:08 PM(UTC)
RGK

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/1/2009(UTC)
Posts: 820
United States

Thanks: 32 times
Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappin*Fun Go to Quoted Post
Ladies I apologize for it taking me so long to get my cards done! But they are all finished and on their way to you now!

Since I already sent my Christmas cards, I'm going to take a small break and work on some different cards as I can and maybe get ahead for some other seasons and holidays.


Hi Lois, I received your cards today as well. Very pretty cards. I also mailed my Halloween card box and will hold on to your cards until next year. I will mail your Fall cards along with the Christmas cards in a few weeks. There will still be time to use the Fall cards. Thank you very much!!
Scrappin*Fun Offline
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 7:33:00 AM(UTC)
Scrappin*Fun

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 67
United States
Location: USA...Where FREEDOM is supposed to be FREE!

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Thank you ladies, I appreciate that. Hopefully I'll get a quicker start on holiday cards so they'll be on time for next year. :)
I have been working on some shaker cards, was wondering if those are acceptable for the soldiers? I do make a heavier 3d envelope for them as well.
CardsForSoldiers Offline
#48 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 10:28:04 AM(UTC)
CardsForSoldiers

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/28/2008(UTC)
Posts: 489

Thanks: 15 times
Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrappin*Fun Go to Quoted Post
Thank you ladies, I appreciate that. Hopefully I'll get a quicker start on holiday cards so they'll be on time for next year. :)
I have been working on some shaker cards, was wondering if those are acceptable for the soldiers? I do make a heavier 3d envelope for them as well.


Lois, the cards need to be flat but a thin pop dot is acceptable. Not sure how thick the shaker cards are but if you are having to make a 3d envelope for them, I would venture to say they would be too thick. Just my opinion, but I would steer away from the shaker cards. Maybe Pat could chime in for her opinion.

Thanks for all your hard work you have done on making so many cards, they are appreciated.

Phyllis
Scrappin*Fun Offline
#49 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 12:23:17 PM(UTC)
Scrappin*Fun

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 67
United States
Location: USA...Where FREEDOM is supposed to be FREE!

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CardsForSoldiers Go to Quoted Post
Lois, the cards need to be flat but a thin pop dot is acceptable. Not sure how thick the shaker cards are but if you are having to make a 3d envelope for them, I would venture to say they would be too thick. Just my opinion, but I would steer away from the shaker cards. Maybe Pat could chime in for her opinion.

Thanks for all your hard work you have done on making so many cards, they are appreciated.

Phyllis



Ok thanks, was just trying to come up with some different ideas :)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.370 seconds.
nebo-cricut-03