Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JoyceTatum Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:30:29 AM(UTC)
JoyceTatum

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am not new, but can't figure out how to post picture. Can someone help? Might be in the wrong place.

Thanks
JoyceBigGrin
JoyceG Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:38:47 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 942 time(s) in 611 post(s)
When I share a photo, the first thing I do is edit it and resize it. Otherwise it will either take forever to upload or not be allowed to upload cause it's too big. Once I have it resized, I check the box below that says...."ATTACH FILES TO THIS POST" then I click on the blue POST. It will switch windows and in the middle, it will have a place for you to BROWSE for the photo you want to upload. Click "BROWSE", a little window will pop open...find your photo, click on it (you might have to double click) and click "OPEN". That window will close and you'll be taken back to the previous screen. make sure you click on "UPLOAD" found to the right of the BROWSE option. Once the upload is complete, it will show the file size. All ya have to do then is click "BACK" at the center bottom and your photo will be in your post.

It might sound difficult at first, but once ya do it a couple times..you'll be an expert. There might be other ways...but I do't know of them and this one works for me BigGrin

Joyce

edit...Of course before doing the above..you either need to start a new topic or be posting in one already started.

Edited by user Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:40:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified