Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
Dancingstarr Offline
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:41:24 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
Happy Fall to my partner and crafters, I'm sad to see summer come to a end, the weather in California changing and the tree's are turning orange/yellow on a happy note I can't wait for Black Friday LOL Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday.

-Andrea
M&KGrandma Offline
#62 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 6:19:59 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
The only reason I'm sad for Fall is that winter follows and I do NOT like winter! The only positive thing about it is Christmas! LOL!!! I love the chillier weather, sweaters, sitting by the fire.... home made soup... yep, I'm ready!
I cleaned my art room yesterday morning,played with making a tag, had such fun! Now i'm ready to start playing with this swap!Have a wonderful Monday!!!
Hugs,
Teri
Carolyn Holt Offline
#63 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 10:32:08 AM(UTC)
Carolyn Holt

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi partner Maureen,
Is your daughters wedding behind you? Or are you still in the frantic mode? I hope it was this past weekend and that it was without a hitch. If you have time to post, let me know your style and preferences. I think I know the direction I am headed but I don't want to start until you give me the OK. I am very open and love to see what others come up with. I like mildly Shabby Chic and distressed, but love any handmade project no matter what style.
Dancingstarr Offline
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:35:41 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

big waves to Scrappinchic hope you enjoyed your weekend, trying to finish off 1 more swap so I could work on this one, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Andrea
MaureenSala Offline
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:30:38 PM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Was thanked: 286 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Hi Carolyn,

I have sent you a PM. Glad we are partners.

Daughter's wedding was last weekend. It rained cats and dogs, surprising everyone. The band and caterer were late, and we couldn't hold it outside, so people were sitting at tables inside looking out through the small door. We took family pictures holding umbrellas!!! Oh well, the important thing is they are married and very happy! (and so am I)

I've read the postings so far, and am now excited to get in the mood to work on this album.

So --- question for everyone --- where do you go besides Joann's and Michaels to look for embellishments? that's all we have around here.

Maureen
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:13:08 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Hi to my partner Kim. She has been working like a soldier on her creation and I am still just on the first two pages. I am so excited to share this swap with her. We have been writing each other and keeping up with what's happening on our projects.

Thanks Kim - you are such a sweet partner. Hope you have a great week.

Evelyn
scrappinchic Offline
#67 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:07:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Big waves to you partner! I have about two week until my craft show and then its swap time! I hope your having an awesome week!

MaureenSala Offline
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:05:49 AM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Hi Ladies,

I just had to shout out that I am on my first Design Team. Can't wait to get started, and am a little anxious that I need to produce something almost every week!! Yikes. Check out BBTB2's blog, and follow if you are not already a follower. They publish a weekly challenge with at least 6 or 7 design team members posting a wonderful project.

http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/

Maureen
Carolyn Holt Offline
#69 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 4:46:54 PM(UTC)
Carolyn Holt

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wow, Maureen! Congrats on your first Design Team commitment. It will be great because if you have to turn something in every week, it forces you to create that much more, even if you don't think you have the time. They are lucky to have you!
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 7:58:04 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Was thanked: 412 time(s) in 201 post(s)
HI Evelyn, Just checking in with you and to let you know I am almost done with your mini, like I told you it's quite a chunky mini. Is there anything else you would like for me to send along with your mini to add to your collection.
Dancingstarr Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 9:17:41 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Happy friday everyone, been looking at xmas paper found out I have a lot of paper to go through I love paper but when it takes you over two hrs looking at xmas paper you would think I would stop buying paper.

-Andrea
CricutCrazy Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 12:29:49 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1057 time(s) in 772 post(s)
Big Waves to partner CraftySanSan !! I have finally made up my mind about your album... you may have "suffer" through some Graphic 45 paper backgrounds ! LOL

Hope everyone is having fun with their album creations... I love doing these !
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#73 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:41:56 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Hi Evelyn just wanted to check in a say hi and hope everyone is having an awesome weekend
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#74 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 4:02:33 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Hi Kim - Hope you having a fantastic weekend. I worked all day yesterday and today on your mini and I am so happy with it. I am really excited to finish it and get it mailed. It is so fun to do these albums and I hope Jess comes up with another one soon. She has some really great swaps.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying some beautiful weather and getting some crafting done too. Have a great weekend.

Evelyn
scrappin'momma Offline
#75 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 12:31:43 PM(UTC)
scrappin'momma

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hi ladies. I hope everyone had a great weekend! I believe I finally have the paper picked out for the mini. I'll start on it as soon as I finish up the halloween swap.
Dancingstarr Offline
#76 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 11:01:51 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

I usally go to a local scrap store it's about 30 min from my house, scrapbookingmadesimple.com but most of the time I order a lot of stuff on joanns.com they have more scrapbook stuff and deals online then any other craft store. some people have a hobby lobby, I don't have one of those by me unless I want to drive about an hour to one.

Originally Posted by: MaureenSala Go to Quoted Post
Hi Carolyn,

I have sent you a PM. Glad we are partners.

Daughter's wedding was last weekend. It rained cats and dogs, surprising everyone. The band and caterer were late, and we couldn't hold it outside, so people were sitting at tables inside looking out through the small door. We took family pictures holding umbrellas!!! Oh well, the important thing is they are married and very happy! (and so am I)

I've read the postings so far, and am now excited to get in the mood to work on this album.

So --- question for everyone --- where do you go besides Joann's and Michaels to look for embellishments? that's all we have around here.

Maureen

Dancingstarr Offline
#77 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 11:06:43 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

hello partner sending waves back at ya, what kind of craft shows do you do? I am finished with the halloween swap and now I could work on this swap.... I still need to go through my paper... what size would you like your album to be does it matter? how much of a mini do you want? would you like to add a lof of pictures or a little pictures and more journaling? whats your fave color?

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Big waves to you partner! I have about two week until my craft show and then its swap time! I hope your having an awesome week!

DeniseE Offline
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 4:51:55 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 341 time(s) in 308 post(s)
JCI...Hi Carol....hope things are going well for you.

Denise
scrappinchic Offline
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:10:45 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

Howdy partner! I will be doing my first craft show Oct. 11-13! We have a festival thing called the Cotton Gin here in my town! Its old stuff brought out to teach how they did stuff back in the day! It shows how they did the cotton and all that stuff. They have a huge craft vender area where you can sell your handmade items. Its set up in two large barns of horse stables. I make hair bows, tutus, hair bow holders, chunky necklaces and hoping to add some paper crafts and more next time. They also have rides for the kids, food, blue grass singing and lots more. I am super excited! As for my mini album, size doesn't matter just so it meets the requirements in the opening post! I love chunky mini's! The more interactive it is the better I like it! I do wanna add some pictures but I love lots of journaling space as well! My favorite color is green but I love pink too! Just have fun creating the mini! I am sure I will love it!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I am off to work on more craft fair stuff!

Miss Whimsy aka Carol Klink Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 9:05:25 PM(UTC)
Miss Whimsy aka Carol Klink

United States

Was thanked: 121 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Hi Denise,

All is well on this side of the country. Have started rounding up papers, embellishments and odds and ends. Have decided on an album size/shape and off I go! We're both in for a surprise! ha I like surprises so for me make whatever you like. I know it will be great! This should be a lot of fun for both of us. Please, however, don't stress over it.

Hugs, Carol
MaureenSala Offline
#81 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:57:09 AM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Hello All,

Just checking in. Hard to think Christmas when everyone is making Fall projects!!!

Hello partner. Got your message.

Maureen
CricutCrazy Offline
#82 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:24:45 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1057 time(s) in 772 post(s)
FInishing up some Halloween swaps by this weekend and then on to this Christmas Album...I got the chipboards ready and the papers picked out, but that is as far as I have been able to go on it so far. For me the biggest hurdle is deciding on the papers and theme...then I am good to go !
Wishing everyone a great weekend coming up !
M&KGrandma Offline
#83 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 1:05:48 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Friday afternoon!! I am so happy it's Friday, it's been a super stressful week and Bill is leaving in about 2 hours to go hunting.... which means I have the weekend to ME!!!! Well, I do have the grandkids soccer games tomorrow morning, but that's stuff I love to do... I am going to hang out in the art room all weekend!!! I have the idea for Ashley's book in my head, now it just needs to translate to paper the way I want!!! LOL! So I'm hoping to get everything cut out and started this weekend! Going to crank up the Christmas music and craft away!!!
I'm making Tim Holtz inspired tags for a swap I'm in, only have to make 5. Got three made already, there's something about them... I start them and absolutely HATE what they look like and then by the time I'm done, I love it!!! Crazy, I know!!!! LOL!!
Off to close stuff up here and hopefully leave a little early!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#84 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 3:32:14 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Stopping in for a quick hello! I am running around like a chicken with my head cut of getting ready for the craft show. Big waves to my partner! Not much longer and I will be here more often!

Have a great weekend!
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#85 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 7:23:36 AM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

JUst checking in Hi Partner Evelyn hope all is having an awesome weekend
PennyDiGioia Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 12:30:02 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Just checking in.

Lori, I got the rest of the paper I needed for your album. It is really coming together!!

Penny
Dancingstarr Offline
#87 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:44:15 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

yepppppppy the halloween swap is over and now I could work on your album Happy Sunday..
Dancingstarr Offline
#88 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:47:08 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

sounds like fun, good luck =)

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

Howdy partner! I will be doing my first craft show Oct. 11-13! We have a festival thing called the Cotton Gin here in my town! Its old stuff brought out to teach how they did stuff back in the day! It shows how they did the cotton and all that stuff. They have a huge craft vender area where you can sell your handmade items. Its set up in two large barns of horse stables. I make hair bows, tutus, hair bow holders, chunky necklaces and hoping to add some paper crafts and more next time. They also have rides for the kids, food, blue grass singing and lots more. I am super excited! As for my mini album, size doesn't matter just so it meets the requirements in the opening post! I love chunky mini's! The more interactive it is the better I like it! I do wanna add some pictures but I love lots of journaling space as well! My favorite color is green but I love pink too! Just have fun creating the mini! I am sure I will love it!

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I am off to work on more craft fair stuff!

M&KGrandma Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 5:16:06 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

I have had the best weekend!!! Got to craft almost the entire time!!And I'm super excited because I have the basic book done for Ashley... now to decorate... that's the most fun part of all!!!! I went to plan B for the book, because the paper I wanted to use for the cover didn't look good with how I first planned! But I'm happy I changed, it's got much more room on the pages now!!!! We went to a friend's house for dinner and I couldn't stop thinking about this album!!! LOL!! How bad is that???!!! LOL!! All the way home I just kept thinking about what I was going to do with it!!
Jess, I can't wait to hear about the craft show!!You have worked so hard on everything I just know it's going to be awesome!!!
Got to run!!! Pages are calling my name!!!
Barb, I did get my cartridge Friday! Thank you so much, I was shocked when I saw how small then box was!!!! Never expected them to be so tiny, but it does kind of make sense! Now to just figure out how to use that overlay and cut some things!!
Have a great rest of Sunday and a marvelous Monday!!!
Hugs,
Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#90 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2013 10:01:40 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Hi everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone is coming along!! My pages are all together and I have a million ideas for the decorating part, but just haven't had time to sit and play the last two days!!! Grrrr..... I can't wait to get started on it again!!!
Weather is gorgeous here, wish I was outside in it!!!!
Have a great day!
Teri