Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JessicaKinsel Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 5:36:13 PM(UTC)
JessicaKinsel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I have had my AE E2 connected to my computer and used it with CCR many many times, but then I started having problems with it connecting. The computer kept telling me that the usb had malfunctioned. I tried it with three different cables. I then tried it with two other computers and still same thing. I then noticed that the little plastic piece in the middle of the usb port was broken so I figured that was the problem. It was still under extended warranty so I called and sent it in to get it fixed. I just got it back and it still isn't working. I again tried it with a different computer and cables. I know its the cricut because I'm able to use the personal cricut with my computer and it works though it has problems of its own. Has anyone had a similar problem? I guess I'm going to call the warranty center, but since it still works just not hooked to the computer I'm wondering if they will end up giving me my money back after all(they had told me that if they couldn't fix it I would get what I paid for it back). Its useless to me because the only way I use it is with the computer.

Thanks,

Jessica
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:54:36 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7902 time(s) in 3704 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JessicaKinsel Go to Quoted Post
I have had my AE E2 connected to my computer and used it with CCR many many times, but then I started having problems with it connecting. The computer kept telling me that the usb had malfunctioned. I tried it with three different cables. I then tried it with two other computers and still same thing. I then noticed that the little plastic piece in the middle of the usb port was broken so I figured that was the problem. It was still under extended warranty so I called and sent it in to get it fixed. I just got it back and it still isn't working. I again tried it with a different computer and cables. I know its the cricut because I'm able to use the personal cricut with my computer and it works though it has problems of its own. Has anyone had a similar problem? I guess I'm going to call the warranty center, but since it still works just not hooked to the computer I'm wondering if they will end up giving me my money back after all(they had told me that if they couldn't fix it I would get what I paid for it back). Its useless to me because the only way I use it is with the computer.

Thanks,

Jessica

I've got the same problem with my E2 as of yesterday. I unplugged it from my PC to connect to my Gypsy and it won't work. The little white piece has broken off and two of the pins are bent. Luckily I have a wifi adapter so I can use it that way. I have no warranty so I'm going to see if my local computer repair shop can replace the USB port.
sp_123749b093504 Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 8:48:08 AM(UTC)
sp_123749b093504

Groups: Registered

Crying I got the same problem,with no warranty please let me know if or where i can get it fix.
Thanks