Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

88 Pages«<868788
Gaylen Offline
#2611 Posted : Monday, November 03, 2014 7:02:14 PM(UTC)
Gaylen

Groups: Registered

Just checking in ladies! Hi everyone!! It's been so long I should feel ashamed. I have done nothing crafty in sometime, except last minute cards. I helped host a retreat this weekend and I was too busy to work on anything. It was nice seeing everyone work on projects and cards. Been vacationing off and on for a couple of months and crafting has been low on priority list. Home for a couple of months so first thing is CLEAN UP THE SCRAPROOM! I can probably get real creative in a clean room (SMH). Anyway, glad everyone is doing well and keeping busy. Let's get our creative juices flowing and get some projects completed everyone.

Making an effort to check in more often...maybe weekly should be my goal. Be Blessed Ladies!

Gaylen
Cassie Offline
#2612 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 5:18:29 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 319 time(s) in 260 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!

Treva - Your link was a success. Thanks for the linking up my blog, which I need to be more diligent in updating.

Lisa - I always seem to donate to hallmark when it comes to family. I'm going to get a head of these celebrations next year.

Gaylen - Great to see you. After all your vacationing, you'll have plenty to work on, once you clean up.

I have spent 1.5 weeks trying to master a christmas card idea I had in my head. I like the original outcome, but I needed something a tad smaller for mailing purposes. I think I got it somewhat together last night and I should be assembling it all over the weekend to share. I'm so excited about it that I may do Christmas cards for myself this year. LOL!!! After the crop last month, I've been bitten by the crafting bug but haven't had much time. I also need to do 2 school LOs, this month to keep up my accountability with Treva and Catina.

Alright, enough chatter from me.

Have a GREAT day ALL!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2613 Posted : Thursday, November 06, 2014 11:38:19 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Good Afternoon and Happy Friday-eve!

JCI to keep us off of pages 4-???! LOL.

Cassie's got me thinking about Christmas cards again, just when I was content with the notion of New Year's Cards! Sneaky Smile

Gaylen - Good to see you. Vacation... what's that?!! LOL. Sounds like you have lots to scrap about now.

I've done a little, little bit of crafting ...

Waving hello to all...

Lisa
File Attachment(s):
20141102_224643.jpg (2,598kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2014-11-04 18.10.10.jpg
2014-11-05 13.22.43.jpg
Cassie Offline
#2614 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:14:53 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!!

I finally got the Christmas card sample done and LOVING IT!!! I forgot to take a picture, so give me another day. I need to duplicate it with different colors for a card sketch on this MB. I still need to figure out how to safely mail it at a low cost. My friend Shanel told me to make a box. Certainly something to think about.

Today is our annual thanksgiving luncheon at work. Lot's of settting up to do in about 2 hours. There will be very little work happening today but full bellies by 1pm. LOL!!

Have a GREAT day ALL!!
Cassie Offline
#2615 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 3:58:08 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!

Just stopped by to share my long overdue Christmas card.

Cassie attached the following image(s):
Christmas Ornament Card.jpg
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2616 Posted : Monday, November 17, 2014 8:37:29 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 124 post(s)
Hello and Happy Monday...it's raining here (much needed) so I'm feeling like I should be in bed!

Cassie, love that card; how did you make the ornament, is it similar to a shaker card?

Check out this sign that I made for my daughter's cheerleading jamboree last week, used several different cartridges.

Gators Rock Sign

So what are your holiday plans, will you be traveling, will you be hosting the dinner or are you going out? We'll just be going across town to the in-laws, I hope to get some play time in, need to finish my Christmas cards!

Take care and enjoy!
Cassie Offline
#2617 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 6:30:24 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!

Treva - The sign is too cute. Love the pom-poms. How did the squad do? The card is pretty much like a shaker card. That is an actual plastic ornament. After much measuring and trial and error, I got the hole just right. I cut the hole into the top mat layer and put a thin strip of tape around the ornament, which has a slight lip around it and once in the hole, shook in some tinsel glitter and adhered a square with score tape to seal it up, followed by the other mat. I hope that made some kind of sense.

Lisa - As a reminder, I am lifting that card idea, LOL!

Make it a GREAT day ALL!
CricketCMV Online
#2618 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:23:25 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8277 time(s) in 4879 post(s)
cropdropnroll and cassie......I'm only going to comment on the two latest projects here.....but, I must admit, I LURKED about ten pages back. Your projects are beautiful. The card, cropdrop, is very elegant! I love the ornament, cassie!

All the projects I saw were very nice and inspiring.

I'm amazed this thread just keeps going on and on.

Does P-Kay ever post anymore? I always loved seeing her posts (I think she was always on various threads since I started in 2008; and, if I remember right, she posted some beautiful creations). I probably went back ten pages; but, I don't think I saw her in those posts and it was getting to a "year ago" posts.

Kudos to all of you for keeping this thread going for so long.

I usually just go to the two chat forums and this thread always intimidates me with so many pages. It doesn't take that long to bring up the thread; but, it does take longer than most.

Keep it going!!

Char

Cassie Offline
#2619 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:04:19 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday Eve!!!

Char - It's great to *see* you! We are barely keeping this thread afloat. I miss the constant chatter of the group and having to keep up with the posts. So many of us have moved on to another machines, although we still use our cricuts from time to time.

It has been a busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can relax. DD played her first basketball game of the season (did I even tell you all, she made the team?) last night. She didn't score any points but played good defense and had a few assists. She played a full 3 quarters. Starting today, her drama department is putting on Sleepy Hollow (3 shows). Looking forward to that for sure. I felt like I've spent more time in my car this week than in my bed. LOL!!

Have a GREAT day ALL and show me some projects!
 1 user thanked Cassie for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 11/26/2014(UTC)
ellamap Offline
#2620 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:08:44 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 205 post(s)
Hey!! Remember me? I have to admit I'm too lazy to log in most of the time. I have to congratulate Cassie on her dtr. making the basketball team! One of my great loves. And in a play! I know you're proud! And tired of the car. But it's worth it.
I do have some projects but I'm on my phone and hate trying to get pics on here. It's so easy on Facebook.
Waving hello to everyone!!
Cassie Offline
#2621 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:45:46 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!

Ellamap - Hi!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a wonderful, happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday. I am thankful to have stumbled upon this group some many years ago.

Have a GREAT day ALL!!!
pumpkin918 Offline
#2622 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:46:25 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Hi Everyone,

Long time no post. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving?
 1 user thanked pumpkin918 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 11/26/2014(UTC)
CricketCMV Online
#2623 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:16:49 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8277 time(s) in 4879 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Cassie Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning All & Happy Friday Eve!!!

Char - It's great to *see* you! We are barely keeping this thread afloat. I miss the constant chatter of the group and having to keep up with the posts. So many of us have moved on to another machines, although we still use our cricuts from time to time.

It has been a busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can relax. DD played her first basketball game of the season (did I even tell you all, she made the team?) last night. She didn't score any points but played good defense and had a few assists. She played a full 3 quarters. Starting today, her drama department is putting on Sleepy Hollow (3 shows). Looking forward to that for sure. I felt like I've spent more time in my car this week than in my bed. LOL!!

Have a GREAT day ALL and show me some projects!

Cassie...it's not only here that the MB has slowed down. Everything is just creeping along everywhere. It was that way in the CIRCLE, too; maybe it has picked up now that the holidays are getting closer. It's sad.

You're bringing back good memories for me; our DD played basketball from third grade on through college! We got to go to some of her college games (mostly home games; but, we had to travel 220 miles to get there, drive back home and get home about 1:00am to get back up early in the morning to drive 45-miles back in to work!! It was grueling, but oh, so much fun watching her play. GOOD DEFENSE AND ASSISTS are very important and getting to play three quarters in that mode...well, she must have been very instrumental in helping the team to get to stay on the floor for three quarters. She sounds like one very busy young lady....along with you. What year of school is your DD, Cassie?

The reason I don't come here very much......so intimidating to come through all those pages. Why don't one of you RESTART this thread? I have a pretty fast computer, but I had to wait all of thirty seconds to even bring up the thread....LOL. Well, how impatient can one get? Does P-Kay Sunshine every come on? I miss her so much. She used to show us some pretty amazing creations (if I remember right); I remember her from when I started on the MBs in 2008. I suspect she has moved on, too.

I'm glad you're here, Cassie. I see you on the main forum, too. Can you help us keep going over there? A few of us are trying; it's not working.

Char