Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages123>»
grandmaJ Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 3:48:08 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 776 time(s) in 646 post(s)
Hello everyone and Welcome to the October Cut RAK!

This is a great opportunity to get cuts off of cartridges you don't have! Sometimes we would like a couple of cuts off a cart. and don't want to buy it just for those few cuts, so this way we can get them! Or to get a few cuts off a newly released cart and see if you think you might want it! Anyone can join, just post your wishes and grant some to others off of cartridges you have! Please try to send them in a timely manner and if you have any questions about the cuts ask the wisher! Here are a few guidelines for our cut RAK:

Each person is allowed 5 wishes per month. Let's keep it at Cricut cuts. When putting your wishes please include:
1. what cartridge it is from (specify if it is a CCR or Imagine cart)
2. which cut (s) you want
3. the size you would like the cut
4. Color preferences if you have any

When someone grants a wish you requested, PLEASE go back to your original post, click EDIT at the top and mark the wish as GRANTED. This saves a lot of confusion as the month goes on and more people are wishing and granting! Also pm your mailing address to the grantor.

Please remember Imagine cuts use lots of ink, so keep that in mind as you ask for your wishes!

If you are asking for a lot of cuts from one cartridge, maybe break it up into a couple of wishes, or don't be surprised if the granter only says they will cut a few of them. I think 4 or 5 cuts per wish is a reasonable request if you want more than that from one cartridge, please break them up into multiple wishes.

For each month we offer an incentive RAK too. At the end of the month I will randomly pick one post number and send a small RAK to whoever did that post. So be sure to post your 5 wishes, post to grant wishes to others, check back often to see if there are more wishes you can grant, and post Thank-yous to those who sent you cuts! The more posts you have the better your chances of winning the incentive RAK at the end of the month! If anyone has any questions, please pm me or post them here on this thread!

If you have not completed cuts you promised from the previous month, please contact the person you are cutting them for with an update and complete them before posting your new wishes or granting cuts for this month! If someone has granted you cuts but you haven't heard back from them or received the cuts within a couple weeks, send them a pm to remind them. We all get busy and sometimes forget!! If you still don't receive your cuts or a response from the grantor, please pm me.

Have fun and try to offer cuts to others as well as asking for your own cuts!! Please try to do the cuts you offer in a timely manner! And don't send cuts to others that you wouldn't want to use yourself!

Edited by user Sunday, November 10, 2013 11:27:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 3:51:09 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

My October wishes:

1. Camping Critters GRANTED! GETTING FROM CCR THIS WEEK AS IT IS FREE!!
Clumps of trees, book colors are fine, sized to put on 12x12 layout I would like 3 or 4 of
the please.

THANKS!!

Edited by user Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:33:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BCSQ Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 6:24:38 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Was thanked: 690 time(s) in 623 post(s)
Here are my wishes for the month.

If anyone has these CCR carts please let me know and I will send you the paper I would like you to use. I have started a book and would like the paper to be the same throughout.

1.Idependence day (Freedom)Granted by Mom2001scrapper THANKS!!!

2. CCR Independence Day (Celebrate)Granted by Mom2001scrapper THANKS!!!

3. Australia
Australia 3" QTY 2
Kangaroo X-ing 3" QTY 1
Koala Bear 3" QTY 3
The land down under 3" QTY 2

4.Create a Friend: No shadows needed(GRANTED Borrowing this cart from a friend)

Books#7 (Blue and red cover with white pages)
Boy graduate #9 (F2+5--white)(S+F2+5--Brilliant blue)
Girl Graduate #11(F2+6 Brilliant Blue)(S+F2+6 white)
Fisherman #13 same as book except I need black hair
Gone fishing (F5+7 hunter green) the rest can be the same as book
Chalkboard #15 same as book

5.Create a Friend: No shadows needed(GRANTED Borrowing this cart from a friend)
Football Player #21 (S+F2+11 Brilliant blue)the rest is the same
Baseball Player #29 (F1+15 Dark Brown)(S+F2+15 Brilliant Blue)
Bowler #37(Caucasian skin) (F1+11 hair in black) (F3+19 Red)
Bowling Pins #37 (same as book)
Bowling ball #38 (Just the ball and not the word Strike)

If you have these and are willing to do them I will send you more info as to which ones I would like and how many.

Also on the CAF cuts I will send you the blue paper I would like you to use if you are willing to do them.

Thanks,

Jen

Edited by user Monday, October 14, 2013 7:13:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BCSQ Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 6:26:57 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
My October wishes:

1. Camping Critters
Clumps of trees, book colors are fine, sized to put on 12x12 layout I would like 3 or 4 of
the please.

THANKS!!

I can do your campin Critters wish. But what clumps of trees do you want? I think there are a few on there. I haven't used the cart in a while.

Let me know and I hope to get to them this weekend.

Jen
 1 user thanked BCSQ for this useful post.
grandmaJ on 10/2/2013(UTC)
CricutNat Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:57:52 AM(UTC)
CricutNat

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Hello All! Can't believe it is OCTOBER already! I am going to be TOO busy this month with 2 planned vacations to be able to cut anything for anyone, however seeing as though I had a little scrappy boutique that we had to close I have TONS of die cuts already assembled - more than I will ever need...if it okay I will post a listing of what I want to offer and whomever wants or needs them post and I will TRY very hard to keep track and those will be my granted wishes for this month! I hope that is okay...

CricutNat

CricutCutie Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:18:53 AM(UTC)
CricutCutie

United States

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 105 post(s)
It's been forever since I've posted any wishes (I tend to purchase the carts that tempt me) but I have some I'd like to try this month.

1. Artiste - pg. 55 gift card holder (Card). Sized for normal gift/ credit card, any color or print paper (will be using these for Christmas/ birthdays (5)

2-4. Artiste - pg. 52 Swing cards assortment. Would prefer smooth cardstock in multiple colors (but mid-to-heavy weight). Sized at your discretion (trying to get close to 5.5 x 8). Prefer bold colors or craft paper. (Multiple grantors fine - no rush)

a. Square - Accent 2 (3 ea)
b. Circle - Accent 3-Shift (3 ea)
c. Sunburst - Card (3 ea)

TIA!

Charlene

Godot's Girl Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 10:52:29 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 3029 time(s) in 1821 post(s)
Ladies.....CowGrlUp has asked me to take over OrangeStory's September request. After I get that done I will see what I can grant. I will not be able to do as many grants as I normally do, as I am having 2 major procedures done this month. One is on the 15th, and one on the 28th, and there is a lot to prepare for, as the second is major surgery, and will require a long hospital stay and recovery once I am home. I will be putting meals up in the freezer, deep cleaning the house, arranging rides for my guys to their activities, and generally trying to make it as easy on my DH as possible. I will have to miss Halloween with my guys, but hope to have their costumes completed by the end of next week. I had actually decided to sit out again this month, but took this request as a sign that God wants me to stick to my regular routine as best as possible. Making time to craft will help keep my mind off the scary stuff.

Which is why I am reaching out to all of you to ask for your prayers for these two procedures. The second one is extremely high risk, and I need prayers for my very survival, let alone what one would normally pray for in such a circumstance. I admit I am a little scared and really worried, but am clinging to my Father in Heaven and His mercy and grace. This has always been a place of joy, encouragement, strength and comfort to me. I have made so many friends and crafty sisters here, and will miss you all while I have to be away. I look forward to getting back on the board and returning to my crafting as soon as I am able. Thank you all for welcoming me and for your extreme kindness and generosity. You continuously impress me with your willingness to reach out to one another and lift each other up. I am so glad I found this message board, this swap, and all of you. Blessings my dear sisters, GG.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:34:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JoyceG Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 1:10:49 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 938 time(s) in 609 post(s)
I will keep you in my prayers GG!! stay in touch and keep us updated!

Joyce
 1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/1/2013(UTC)
mom2001scrapper Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 3:38:27 PM(UTC)
mom2001scrapper

United States

Was thanked: 204 time(s) in 195 post(s)
GG - Will certainly send prayers. Keep us updated on your recovery.
 1 user thanked mom2001scrapper for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/1/2013(UTC)
BCSQ Offline
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 6:56:15 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

GG: take care of your self first the cuts will wait.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jen
ditskid Offline
#11 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:40:05 PM(UTC)
ditskid

United States

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 123 post(s)
I have always thought that your MB picture looks like you are the picture of health!!
I wish you good health and a very fast and complete recovery!!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!
Jan
 1 user thanked ditskid for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/2/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:50:14 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

GG, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. You are a big part of our monthly cut RAK and we all will be worried about you until we have you back with us. Is there someone who can update us after the procedures to let us know how you are doing? Please take care.

Jen, I would like the tree clumps on pages 61 and 62 please. Thanks!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:55:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
BCSQ on 10/2/2013(UTC), Godot's Girl on 10/2/2013(UTC)
OrangeStory Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 3:39:17 PM(UTC)
OrangeStory

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Godot's Girl Go to Quoted Post
Ladies.....CowGrlUp has asked me to take over OrangeStory's September request. After I get that done I will see what I can grant. I will not be able to do as many grants as I normally do, as I am having 2 major procedures done this month. One is on the 15th, and one on the 28th, and there is a lot to prepare for, as the second is major surgery, and will require a long hospital stay and recovery once I am home. I will be putting meals up in the freezer, deep cleaning the house, arranging rides for my guys to their activities, and generally trying to make it as easy on my DH as possible. I will have to miss Halloween with my guys, but hope to have their costumes completed by the end of next week. I had actually decided to sit out again this month, but took this request as a sign that God wants me to stick to my regular routine as best as possible. Making time to craft will help keep my mind off the scary stuff.

Which is why I am reaching out to all of you to ask for your prayers for these two procedures. The second one is extremely high risk, and I need prayers for my very survival, let alone what one would normally pray for in such a circumstance. I admit I am a little scared and really worried, but am clinging to my Father in Heaven and His mercy and grace. This has always been a place of joy, encouragement, strength and comfort to me. I have made so many friends and crafty sisters here, and will miss you all while I have to be away. I look forward to getting back on the board and returning to my crafting as soon as I am able. Thank you all for welcoming me and for your extreme kindness and generosity. You continuously impress me with your willingness to reach out to one another and lift each other up. I am so glad I found this message board, this swap, and all of you. Blessings my dear sisters, GG.

I will be thinking of you! And I hope everything goes well and you gets back to normal as soon as possible!
 1 user thanked OrangeStory for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/2/2013(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 4:29:24 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

Ditskid.....lol.....my doc calls me the healthiest sick person he has ever seen. Whenever I see a new doctor they say they expected a much worse looking person from what was in my chart. God has been kind to me....plus, I worked for over 20 years in the theatre, so makeup and I are old friends!

GrandmaJ.....my DH will be keeping BCSQ updated, and I will ask her to update all of you.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. I knew I could depend on my crafty sisters to lift me up before the Lord. Blessings, GG.
 1 user thanked Godot's Girl for this useful post.
CricutNat on 10/2/2013(UTC)
BCSQ Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:22:19 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Ditskid.....lol.....my doc calls me the healthiest sick person he has ever seen. Whenever I see a new doctor they say they expected a much worse looking person from what was in my chart. God has been kind to me....plus, I worked for over 20 years in the theatre, so makeup and I are old friends!

GrandmaJ.....my DH will be keeping BCSQ updated, and I will ask her to update all of you.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. I knew I could depend on my crafty sisters to lift me up before the Lord. Blessings, GG.

GG I will keep everyone posted for you.

Jen
 1 user thanked BCSQ for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/3/2013(UTC)
BCSQ Offline
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 7:20:25 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Just wanted to let you all know if you have not been on the CCR this week there are a bunch of carts and digital carts available FREE this week. I was surprised as to how many there were. So you might want to look there before posting you wishes. I know I saw baby steps and I will be making some off of that for sure.

But there are way too many to list on here. So go check it out if you want a list. Unless your carts are link is which case I will try and get a list made later today.

Jen
JoyceG Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 9:16:08 AM(UTC)
JoyceG

The only ones showing up for me is the Raven Box, 50 States and the CCR Basics.

Joyce
BCSQ Offline
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:18:00 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
The only ones showing up for me is the Raven Box, 50 States and the CCR Basics.

Joyce

I don't know then. I have a bunch on mine and I don't have any of my carts linked and there are a bunch on there I don't even have the actual cart for and there are a bunch of digital ones I didn't buy. I don't know what is going on.

I only bought 3 digital carts which are CCR exclusives. So if they are not FREE I don't know how I got them.

GrandmaJ so if you are unable to get the cuts done let me know and I will get to them this weekend hopefully.

Jen
JoyceG Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 2:24:02 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I looked at the 'linked cartridges' section in my cricut account because I have 134 carts linked and those listed above are the only ones marked Gobal entitlement. So maybe I have the other 'free' ones linked which means they wouldn't show up with gobal entitlement.

I might go check my CCR account later and see if there's anything different there.

Joyce
oneofakindcard Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 4:18:34 PM(UTC)
oneofakindcard

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
quilted christmas granted ty joyce

i would like 10 santa in chimney

if possible red like book are if u think something else nice i will take it

and what i would really is shape card with chimney if u cant do shape will just take the cuts

if cant make shape card would like to fit reg card size ty ty

so 5 inch ty ty

for more info pls email me at aloyer33@gmail.com

thank you thank you

Edited by user Friday, October 04, 2013 4:24:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scraplady2001 Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:42:54 PM(UTC)
Scraplady2001

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Hello everyone,

I know it has been a while since I have been here but things have been crazy at work. I am so tired during the week that I am in bed within the hour or two after dinner. GG I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will go well.

In regards to the free cuts I too have them. I received an email from PC stating that because I had not logged into CCR in some time to entice me back they were giving me the entire digital library for free for one week. Needless to say my machines have been busy.

Amy
 1 user thanked Scraplady2001 for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/3/2013(UTC)
LoriSjogren Online
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 8:58:49 PM(UTC)
LoriSjogren

United States

Was thanked: 2656 time(s) in 1572 post(s)
Hi, GG, I will be praying for you. Try to stay positive throughout it all. Take care of you first and foremost.

Lori
 1 user thanked LoriSjogren for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/4/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 10:49:48 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Originally Posted by: oneofakindcard Go to Quoted Post
quilted christmas

i would like 10 santa in chimney

if possible red like book are if u think something else nice i will take it

for more info pls email me at aloyer33@gmail.com

thank you thank you

I can make the 10 santa's in the chimney for you. Can you PM me your address?

Joyce

1 user thanked JoyceG for this useful post.
oneofakindcard on 10/4/2013(UTC)
JoyceG Offline
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 11:19:35 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

I would like to know why people have different free carts/images they can cut out this week. I went and looked for the camping critters to cut some from it since I don't own it. It's not available to me. I only have the raven box, 50 states and CCR Basic for free this week like I posted earlier.

Joyce
Narelle Offline
#25 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 12:18:11 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Australia

Was thanked: 7910 time(s) in 3708 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BCSQ Go to Quoted Post
I don't know then. I have a bunch on mine and I don't have any of my carts linked and there are a bunch on there I don't even have the actual cart for and there are a bunch of digital ones I didn't buy. I don't know what is going on.

I only bought 3 digital carts which are CCR exclusives. So if they are not FREE I don't know how I got them.

GrandmaJ so if you are unable to get the cuts done let me know and I will get to them this weekend hopefully.

Jen

Are they showing up in your My Cartridges library or the All Cartridges library?
BCSQ Offline
#26 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 5:52:40 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
Are they showing up in your My Cartridges library or the All Cartridges library?

They are showing under my cartridges. And like said before I don't own most of what is on there. I will be cutting stuff later today.

Jen
ditskid Offline
#27 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 4:58:21 PM(UTC)
ditskid

United States

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 123 post(s)

I wish you were my neighbor!! I would love to learn your makeup tricks!!
You look great!!

BigGrin
 1 user thanked ditskid for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 10/4/2013(UTC)
Godot's Girl Offline
#28 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 5:00:33 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

United States

OrangeStory....your pigs went postal today. Enjoy. GG

Edited by user Friday, October 04, 2013 5:01:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Simone Offline
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 4:26:32 PM(UTC)
Simone

Was thanked: 132 time(s) in 126 post(s)
my October Wishes....

WISH #1 & #2 - BABY STEPS - *** GRANTED BY SOUTHERNMRS ***

- Pg 62 - Girl Clothes Line - 2.75 inch - qty 2
- Pg 63 - Boys Clothes Line - 2.75 inch - qty 2

WISH #3 - TBD

WISH #4 - TBD

WISH #5 - TBD

Thanks in advance to my grantors!

Edited by user Thursday, October 10, 2013 5:33:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#30 Posted : Sunday, October 06, 2013 4:57:16 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I checked mine and I don't have any free carts on ccr that I could find!Confused