Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

89 Pages«<878889
cropdropnroll Offline
#2641 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 8:12:25 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 60 post(s)
OMG!! Look who just surfaced from all the dust and cob webs??!! Yeah, me!! LMBO!!

JCI to see what everyone has planned for this craftastic weekend - V-day and an extra day off on Monday! Double trouble in my book!

I have an anniversary card order to complete, and a potential t-shirt order to fulfill. I'm hoping to get to play with the Cameo 2, this w/e BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin (test driving to determine if I should take that plunge - LOL)!! Also have to do birthday cards for DH a few friends.

Waving hello to all, and for those that celebrate... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Lisa
 1 user thanked cropdropnroll for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/19/2015(UTC)
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2642 Posted : Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:52:11 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 440 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Hello and Happy Wintry Weather Wednesday, wow it seems like it has been forever. So what have you all been up to?

I'm back at work today after having an inclement weather day yesterday; I just didn't feel like digging myself out so I stayed in with DH and DD. So what have you all been up to, I've managed to keep up with my at least one LO per week for goal for 2015 and a few cards here and there. I'm still way behind but at least I'm tryingBigGrin. DD's birthday sleep over was a blast and I got cool points for the thank you bags (thank you Cassie for helping me in that area). As for Valentine's Day we were in Georgia celebrating Uncle Willie's 70th birthday (DH's uncle), we had fun hanging out with family and friends.

Until next time!
 1 user thanked ~~TP98~~ for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/19/2015(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#2643 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:06:42 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8460 time(s) in 5037 post(s)
Sorry I don't get here too often....hate waiting on that spinning wheel in this thread! Yes, I am impatient in that respect....here, anyway. I believe I have always been a very patient wife/mother/grandmother/sister/friend, but I just can't be patient waiting on pages to come up! LOL.

Hope you are all well.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!

I do like to pop in every now and then to see what beautiful projects you have all been working on; I'm sure you post them other places, but, I don't know. So, I do come here to check you all out. AND, I love hearing about what's going on with you, too.

I write so much on the other threads (that are faster to come up for me) that I tend to not write that much here.....lucky for all of you!!

Char
Cassie Offline
#2644 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:28:34 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 337 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Friday eve!!!!

Hi Lisa, Treva & Char!

Char - I'm with you on this spinning wheel. It's enough to make you click elsewhere.

Treva - I so admire your layout goal for 2015. I need to check in with Catina, to she if she's been completing her 2 layouts a month. I'm behind and it's time for me to catch up!

Lisa - Yay on your first order for 2015!!!! Let the flood gates open.....

Although this is not cricut related, I'll post my latest project here. I actually made these old school, with no electronic gadget. Dr. Suess is a baby shower favor and the other set for DS class for valentine's day.
File Attachment(s):
Single Tube Holder.png (1,112kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
 1 user thanked Cassie for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/25/2015(UTC)
Cassie Offline
#2645 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 8:36:05 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 337 time(s) in 270 post(s)
Let's try this again, without having to download.
Cassie attached the following image(s):
Single Tube Holder_review.png
 1 user thanked Cassie for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/25/2015(UTC)
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2646 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 1:01:37 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Tuesday, another cold day but all is good after all it is Winter. The kids were out of school last week due to inclement weather, I hope that's it for the snow this yearBigGrin DH was sick in the bed so I was playing nurse after working each day, I only stayed home one day!

So how has the weather been in area this winter? Have you been able to craft or do anything exciting. We celebrated our daughter's 14th birthday the first weekend in this month and then we went to Georgia Valentine's Day weekend to celebrate Uncle Willie's 70th birthday (DH's uncle). We had a wonderful time even got to see a crafty friend while I was in the area.

Today I am sharing a page from my artful journey through scripture journal that I created using a cut from the Life's a Beach and the Cricut Sampler cartridges. It is a journal for FB group that I joined to enhance my scripture knowledge.

Waving hello and wishing you and your family well. Until next time!
File Attachment(s):
Week7.jpg (2,662kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
CricketCMV Offline
#2647 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:04:30 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Originally Posted by: Cassie Go to Quoted Post
Let's try this again, without having to download.

FUNNY! I downloaded....then, I saw your next post just as I was getting the download! LOL.

Beautiful....love CAT IN THE HAT! Your candy holders are really cute!

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#2648 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:09:41 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

That's a nice verse, TP; cute page for your journal.

Char
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2649 Posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:59:03 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Craft Month! It seems we aren't getting any traffic on our little thread here, I guess everyone is so busy with trying to cope with the weather and life. We are expecting 60 degree temperatures today with a prediction for rain and more winter weather tomorrow. So what are your plans for National Craft Month, I have an unofficial personal challenge, you'll have to head to my blog to see it! I've attached a picture of a LO that I created for a Black History challenge using the cricut, you may have to visit my blog for the details.

Take care until the next time!
~~TP98~~ attached the following image(s):
gs.jpg
HisGem Offline
#2650 Posted : Thursday, March 05, 2015 7:54:40 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 488 time(s) in 336 post(s)
Top of the day!! It has been a minute since I posted. I hope all is well with everyone! I am so over winter! We haven't had that much snow but we have had our share. It has been COLD though! My energy bill is through the roof! We had a stretch of -15 with the windchill at -35. It is supposed to warm up this weekend! I am SO happy about that. Although it doesn't get warm here until the end of May early June, I am looking forward to a few days in the 40s and 50s!

I haven't been doing much crafting. We had a bug come through the house followed by scarlet fever. Then I messed around got strep throat and an ear infection which ruptured my eardrum. Needless to say it is difficult only being able to hear out of one ear! I am feeling human again. I would rather deal with the illness than the children. I am so happy that my oldest and my baby didn't get sick. I AM REJOICING!! My other babies are better now. I can't ask for anything more!

Welp, I have dropped my load....I need to go visit some blogs.....peace!!Cool
cropdropnroll Offline
#2651 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 12:08:31 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 60 post(s)
Greetings Earthlings...

JCI to shake some of the cobwebs off our little thread. LOL.

Treva - You've been working things out with your LOs!! You are on a roll. I think I forgot how to do LOs.. LMBO and SMH at the same time.

HisGem - Good to "see" you. Wow - what a whirlwind you've had with sickness. BUT GOD!!! Glad everyone is recovered. I saw you "for sale" list on another thread. That Cricut Cake is speaking to me... but I don't need to bring another machine in that house. LOL

Waving hello to all... It's been a while. Stay blessed.

Lisa
HisGem Offline
#2652 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:47:21 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 488 time(s) in 336 post(s)
Hey y'all!!

Yes Lisa we are feeling better and I am praising God! I was really worried about RJ since he is too young to take anything but God protected him! Lisa PLEASE take the cake off my hands!!! It comes with accessories BigGrin. It is a GREAT machine!!

The board is kinda slow...I hope all is well. I keep seeing postings for the Croptober Fest...I am strongly thinking about going. I will be done nursing the baby and it is only for one weekend....

Well just wanted to check in. Cool