Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<678910>»
missstamper Offline
#211 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:45:32 PM(UTC)
missstamper

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
WOO HOOT !! Woot I got my wonderful box of Spooky goodies from my secret sister Jerilyn Puglisi ....THANK YOU SO MUCH !! I love everything and have already started hanging it all in my office for my patients to enjoy through the rest of October. I love the "BOO" hanging banner and the signs...and of course, who does not love CANDY CORN !! Yummy !! Wub It wont last the weekend at my house BigGrin

It is so cool that you made me a little wooden "coffin" , as I made one to send to my SS Kiethann as well...I like the little stamped "Dracula" kid on the front too...and the pretty assorted ribbons inside.
And the cute card you sent filled with these little stamped images of a "Nurse" Chimpanzee is so adorable..I will have to make some cards for my friends who are nurses with those next spring for Nurse's week...those will get a good laugh ! A great little 4 pack of orange battery-operated votives will also come in handy !

I could not have asked for a better box of Halloween fun...thank you so much...and thanks to Gwynne for hostessing this fun swap !

The first picture is the box prior to unwrapping of course. She used some very nice Halloween bags to contain the items.... Wub

Very cute. I love the little Edwin Dracula!

Oops, I forgot to put little tags on my bags for which Halloween word they were. I think my partner will be able to figure them all out!
ScrappinGwen Offline
#212 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:49:05 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Was thanked: 758 time(s) in 599 post(s)
Jeri, you did a great job with the bags and tags. So festive for the Halloween holiday!

Great job!

Enjoy Barb!
ScrappinGwen Offline
#213 Posted : Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:05:02 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Just checked down the list and about half the boxes are mailed and the other half have all posted that they are mailing by Tuesday.

Please be sure to finish up this weekend and get in the mail on Tuesday. It's a simple, fun swap and there shouldn't be any reason to not be able to finish up on time.

Thanks!

Edited by user Sunday, October 13, 2013 5:06:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

beetlebugmart Offline
#214 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 7:02:06 AM(UTC)
beetlebugmart

United States

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Will be mailing tomorrow! I have the day off so I won't have to rush to the PO or anything. This was a really fun swap and I used my Halloween cartridges and paper that I had never used! Hope my SS is really scared!

Hannah
ScrappinGwen Offline
#215 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 9:39:03 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I kept busy working on this swap this weekend myself. I finally had a quiet weekend and nobody "needed" me. Well, that isn't exactly true...my son called and asked if I could give up 20 mins. to make a trip to store to buy him a paddle for his xbox. lol I said sure!

The poor guy....he'd spent just shy of 2 weeks on the couch with that broken ankle and needed something new to entertain him. So I had to be understanding. But other then that, he left me alone and I crafted! lol

So I'm ready to take some pics and box up to mail tomorrow too!

BTW, he's doing well this past couple of days too! Pain is mostly gone and he can now sleep on his side instead of just on his back with leg propped up. So that makes him happy. It's itching now...so that must be stitches healing. But it's gonna get frustrating for him as he feels great but can't put weight on that leg for weeks and weeks and weeks! I'll be anxious to hear what the Dr. has to say next Monday at his check up.
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#216 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 12:56:56 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 148 time(s) in 95 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
I kept busy working on this swap this weekend myself. I finally had a quiet weekend and nobody "needed" me. Well, that isn't exactly true...my son called and asked if I could give up 20 mins. to make a trip to store to buy him a paddle for his xbox. lol I said sure!

The poor guy....he'd spent just shy of 2 weeks on the couch with that broken ankle and needed something new to entertain him. So I had to be understanding. But other then that, he left me alone and I crafted! lol

So I'm ready to take some pics and box up to mail tomorrow too!

BTW, he's doing well this past couple of days too! Pain is mostly gone and he can now sleep on his side instead of just on his back with leg propped up. So that makes him happy. It's itching now...so that must be stitches healing. But it's gonna get frustrating for him as he feels great but can't put weight on that leg for weeks and weeks and weeks! I'll be anxious to hear what the Dr. has to say next Monday at his check up.

Glad to hear your son is doing better. By the way what is a paddle for his xbox?

My box is all ready to be mailed tomorrow..SS I hope you like everything I've created for you BigGrin

Ali

ScrappinGwen Offline
#217 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 1:23:01 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I guess I'm calling it the wrong thing...the controller you hold in your hand...

(can you tell I know NOTHING about these gaming systems)
Jrcreate Offline
#218 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2013 3:02:50 PM(UTC)
Jrcreate

United States

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 134 post(s)
Love the stuff you ladies are sending! I will be mailing tomorrow! Will post DC when I get back from post office late tomorrow afternoon.
Jeanene

ps...Glad your son is better..bed rest is not all it's cracked up to be!

Edited by user Monday, October 14, 2013 3:04:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappinGwen Offline
#219 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:11:29 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I know 3 boxes are out for delivery today. And I believe there should be a fourth but DC given to me is not working - must be a typo in there.

Everyone else should be ready to mail today!

Mine is all boxed up and sitting on the counter - waiting for my mom or daughter to stop by and mail for me!

Remember to send me your DC#s today too!

Edited to say my dad stopped by and mailed for me so I can sit back and relax! Always a good feeling to get a swap box out in the mail!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:52:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bklynborn Offline
#220 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:30:26 AM(UTC)
bklynborn

United States

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 129 post(s)
great. more boxes are arriving.

barb. I am so glad you liked everything. I know you wanted items for your office. I had fun being your partner. enjoy everything.

gwen. thanks for another wonderful swap

everyone enjoy your day.

bb
ScrappinGwen Offline
#221 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:55:28 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

My Halloween treats from MissStamper arrived today! The little matchbox drawer is a super idea for this type of swap! Cute! Love the skull stamp too. I can see it being very useful with the Tim Holtz style of crafting. and, of course, already snitched a tootsie roll, or 2! ha ha!

Thanks!

Attaching pics shortly....
ScrappinGwen attached the following image(s):
IMG_6886.JPG
IMG_6887.JPG
IMG_6888.JPG
bklynborn Offline
#222 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:08:09 PM(UTC)
bklynborn

United States

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 129 post(s)
another wonderful box of goodies.
JeanP Offline
#223 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:28:16 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 922 time(s) in 747 post(s)
My Halloween treats from MissStamper arrived today! The little matchbox drawer is a super idea for this type of swap! Cute! Love the skull stamp too. I can see it being very useful with the Tim Holtz style of crafting. and, of course, already snitched a tootsie roll, or 2! ha ha!

Thanks!

Attaching pics shortly....

LOVE the skeleton stamp. You didn't say No Dibbs for it so send it along my way pleaseBigGrin

JeanP Offline
#224 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:34:39 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

I received my Halloween box today and it contained some really nice surprisesBigGrin

No dibbs first of all. THANKS Keithann for the creative items and presentation!!!!!! I can see that you did some stalking before sending this package to meBigGrin BigGrin

I can certainly use everything and will take the little notebook with me on vacation to take notes. Lots of black & orange ribbons, buttons & flowers. The paint brushes all have little bows and Halloween buttons attached. There is a tealight and holder and inside the little container are some cute decorated mini clothespins. I love the little box with the Magic Potion. Clever idea.BigGrin

Did you actually write the poem yourself? It was perfect!!!!

It was very generous of you to add the magazine subscription so THANKS again.

Here are some pictures. Almost forgot the crochet towel!!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:44:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JeanP attached the following image(s):
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0125.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
ScrappinGwen Offline
#225 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:48:46 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Kiethann did a real nice job with presentation. I thought she used her noggin well considering she knew Jean didn't have a lot of uses for Halloween themed diecuts for LO pages, cards, etc.

This swap was a great starting point for you Kiethann.

Enjoy, Jean!

1 user thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
Kiethann on 10/15/2013(UTC)
Lady King Offline
#226 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 1:50:41 PM(UTC)
Lady King

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 58 post(s)
just sent off my package Gwen I pm you the tracking number
beetlebugmart Offline
#227 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:14:33 PM(UTC)
beetlebugmart

United States

Was thanked: 192 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Mailed my package today! Sent tracking to you Gwynne. Such a fun swap. I am loving all the goodies that are arriving.
ScrappinGwen Offline
#228 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:44:05 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

I just need DC#s from 4 gals, but three of them are on the West Coast...so it's still early for them! lol

Edited to say I received 2 more DC#s, so I'm just waiting on the west coast line gals to PM me now. So nothing to worry about, I'm positive all are in the mail today.

Some of you will receive by week's end, but some will be waiting til Monday or Tuesday. But we're winding down to the end!

Also, please remember to find time to come say thank you for your fun treats from this swap. It's stressful when we know your pkg. was delivered but you haven't been online to acknowledge receiving it yet.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:00:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kiethann Offline
#229 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:17:57 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 679 time(s) in 518 post(s)
Jean I am so glad your goodies arrived and you liked them. Yes I did write the poem myself. It came to me in a dream I had. I woke up and jotted it down so I would not forget it. My mom crocheted the towel. She makes them and gives them to me. I had made you another travel notebook, but who knows where it is in my craft room which I will quote, my husband says "it looks like a bomb went off in here! He then said, "I will get the coal shovel and some trash bags and "help" you clean up this room." LOL

Originally Posted by: JeanP Go to Quoted Post
I received my Halloween box today and it contained some really nice surprisesBigGrin

No dibbs first of all. THANKS Keithann for the creative items and presentation!!!!!! I can see that you did some stalking before sending this package to meBigGrin BigGrin

I can certainly use everything and will take the little notebook with me on vacation to take notes. Lots of black & orange ribbons, buttons & flowers. The paint brushes all have little bows and Halloween buttons attached. There is a tealight and holder and inside the little container are some cute decorated mini clothespins. I love the little box with the Magic Potion. Clever idea.BigGrin

Did you actually write the poem yourself? It was perfect!!!!

It was very generous of you to add the magazine subscription so THANKS again.

Here are some pictures. Almost forgot the crochet towel!!!!

Kiethann Offline
#230 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4:21:30 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Thank you Jean for the lovely comment. You and Jean both made my day. Had to rush DH to the ER this morning. He was having a repeat of an issue he had about 4 years ago. He is home and doing well but is a little tender. Coming in here and getting on the Cricut forums and seeing the messages from you and Jean gave me a picker upper. OH hey did any note we no longer have the security code when we post!!??

Kiethann did a real nice job with presentation. I thought she used her noggin well considering she knew Jean didn't have a lot of uses for Halloween themed diecuts for LO pages, cards, etc.

This swap was a great starting point for you Kiethann.

Enjoy, Jean!

JeanP Offline
#231 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:05:03 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
Jean I am so glad your goodies arrived and you liked them. Yes I did write the poem myself. It came to me in a dream I had. I woke up and jotted it down so I would not forget it. My mom crocheted the towel. She makes them and gives them to me. I had made you another travel notebook, but who knows where it is in my craft room which I will quote, my husband says "it looks like a bomb went off in here! He then said, "I will get the coal shovel and some trash bags and "help" you clean up this room." LOL

I would love to post the poem if it is okay with you. It is very very nice and went so well with all the items you included for me.

Glad we could make your day better. You made mine great!!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:05:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: No security. I did notice this morning!!!!!

Kiethann Offline
#232 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:48:02 PM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Jean I have no problems with you posting the poem. I tried to come up with a clever way to identify what item (s) went with which theme. The stickers (which identified matches) kept falling off the bags etc so I was a little worried about how I could match the theme to the items.
Jrcreate Offline
#233 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:14:29 PM(UTC)
Jrcreate

United States

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 134 post(s)
Mailed today...I will pm the tracking number right now! Loved the box Keithann sent! Hope my sister likes everything!
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#234 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:39:04 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Was thanked: 148 time(s) in 95 post(s)
Mailed this morning...will send you tracking in a bit.

love all the creationsBigGrin
ScrappinGwen Offline
#235 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 4:16:15 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

all packages are in the mail and all tracking numbers work.

Thank you everyone for a stressfree swap!

Now to just be patient for all treats to be delivered!
JeanP Offline
#236 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 9:05:49 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Originally Posted by: Kiethann Go to Quoted Post
Jean I have no problems with you posting the poem. I tried to come up with a clever way to identify what item (s) went with which theme. The stickers (which identified matches) kept falling off the bags etc so I was a little worried about how I could match the theme to the items.

I will post it when I get home from work. I have it hanging on the cork board in my craft roomBigGrin

Caffinee Offline
#237 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:22:27 PM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

Was thanked: 1246 time(s) in 698 post(s)
I received my package today! Thank you so much Terri, everything is simply amazing!
I took some pics but having issues uploading to them to my computer - will try again later. Thank you so much!
JeanP Offline
#238 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:51:22 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

I will post it when I get home from work. I have it hanging on the cork board in my craft roomBigGrin

Keithann wrote and included a poem to go along with everything she made me. It was wonderful. I am posting a picture and I think if you click on it, you can read it okay. Cleaver!!!!

JeanP attached the following image(s):
IMG_0126.JPG
planlady19 Offline
#239 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:16:15 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 264 post(s)
Keithann wrote and included a poem to go along with everything she made me. It was wonderful. I am posting a picture and I think if you click on it, you can read it okay. Cleaver!!!!

I love this so great.

Terri
ScrappinGwen Offline
#240 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:36:10 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

That is a cool poem and idea!

And appropriate after you all were trying to type up verses for that poem all summer long...

Pretty special kiethann!