Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Leahdax Offline
#31 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 12:52:12 PM(UTC)
Leahdax

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
I've only got one gift so far - an electric guitar and Rocksmith 2014 (a game that actually teaches you how to play) for my DD. Still got to get her some clothes, tho (she's 15). Me and all my siblings are getting a TV for my mom. Thought I had found a great deal the other day at WM, but it was a pricing glitch and they cancelled the order Sad Anyway, not too many little kids to buy for, so that won't be a problem. We always send popcorn from topsy's to our relatives that live in another state. Just gotta order that before Thanksgiving to get the early bird discount BigGrin The big problem for me is going to be my DH. He just bought his big ticket item himself last month, so there's not much left to get him except a few movies and some clothes.
 1 user thanked Leahdax for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/8/2013(UTC)
SassyLady Offline
#32 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 1:38:43 PM(UTC)
SassyLady

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Leahdax Go to Quoted Post
I've only got one gift so far - an electric guitar and Rocksmith 2014 (a game that actually teaches you how to play) for my DD. Still got to get her some clothes, tho (she's 15). Me and all my siblings are getting a TV for my mom. Thought I had found a great deal the other day at WM, but it was a pricing glitch and they cancelled the order Sad Anyway, not too many little kids to buy for, so that won't be a problem. We always send popcorn from topsy's to our relatives that live in another state. Just gotta order that before Thanksgiving to get the early bird discount BigGrin The big problem for me is going to be my DH. He just bought his big ticket item himself last month, so there's not much left to get him except a few movies and some clothes.

Looks like you are going to have a musical Christmas!
ScrappinNanaK Offline
#33 Posted : Friday, November 08, 2013 2:00:25 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNanaK

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 410 time(s) in 199 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bee Snaps Go to Quoted Post
My kids are all older and send me the link for what is on their lists - I love that. I do 99% of my shopping online now. Free shipping most of the time.

I do love to make gifts using vinyl. Trying to come up with something new this year.... I have done the tumblers and glass blocks before and the floating frames.

Have you seen the SUPER cute idea for little ones to make a play kitchen? You cut vinyl to make look like a stove top and put that on the lid of a platic tote box, then fill the tote box with play food and dishes. So cute. My kids would have loved it!

DIY Pack N' Go kitchen

Those are so cute wishes my granddaughters were still small enough to make them things like that, Maybe if my great grandchild is a girl I can make here those cute things.

I know how everyone feels about kids and grandkids getting older and not knowing what to buy them so alot of the time I get the older ones gift cards and let them pick out what they want.