Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
SassyLady Offline
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:56:13 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~~TP98~~ Go to Quoted Post
My desk, floor and space has stuff everywhere. I am sorting and organizing so I can play later today!


I am looking forward to see what you create when you are done. I find it easy to work in a clean space, sounds like you do too.
CowgirlUp Offline
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 8:12:51 AM(UTC)
CowgirlUp

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 11/27/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,992
United States
Location: USA

Thanks: 381 times
Was thanked: 897 time(s) in 729 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SassyLady Go to Quoted Post
That is amazing! I am having all I can do to get my 100 done!


I started my cards in Aug. and make a couple a day. I think I ended up with 40 different designs this year so far. but I have to do lots of different ones to keep my sanity (not there is much of it left. haha). I could never make that many of the same one without going crazy.
 1 user thanked CowgirlUp for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/2/2013(UTC)
SassyLady Offline
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 8:19:42 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CowgirlUp Go to Quoted Post
I started my cards in Aug. and make a couple a day. I think I ended up with 40 different designs this year so far. but I have to do lots of different ones to keep my sanity (not there is much of it left. haha). I could never make that many of the same one without going crazy.


That is a great idea to make them all year long.... I think I need to try this and I am always overwhelmed with the process.
southgirltexas Offline
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:37:08 AM(UTC)
southgirltexas

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/16/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,291
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Thanks: 58 times
Was thanked: 569 time(s) in 341 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JoyceG Go to Quoted Post
Love the tag. Why did you give all your christmas paper away??

Joyce




My darling grand daughter needed some craft paper so....you know. I am looking for some double sided Christmas and Halloween paper in pads.

I did visit my LSS and found the magnetc pad to go thru my Sizzix 15% off SCORE!

Edited by user Saturday, November 02, 2013 9:38:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked southgirltexas for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/2/2013(UTC)
MeadMaker Offline
#35 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:24:35 PM(UTC)
MeadMaker

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/22/2007(UTC)
Posts: 404
Location: East Tennessee

Thanks: 187 times
Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 104 post(s)
Ha ha, my craft table is currently being taken over by 5th grade pre algebra. Be jealous, very jealous.
 1 user thanked MeadMaker for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/2/2013(UTC)
ShawnMosch Offline
#36 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 5:35:40 PM(UTC)
ShawnMosch

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/10/2008(UTC)
Posts: 956
Location: Minnesota

Thanks: 232 times
Was thanked: 854 time(s) in 292 post(s)
my "master plan" was to work on project for CHA . . . did not happen
 1 user thanked ShawnMosch for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/2/2013(UTC)
Rhonda~ Offline
#37 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:39:49 PM(UTC)
Rhonda~

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 4/6/2007(UTC)
Posts: 221
Location: Northern CA

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 65 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I am slowly but surely finishing up 4 calendars for Xmas gifts and still need to make about 12 birthday calendars for parent helpers in my classroom and the office staff. I am going to be very busy up until Xmas. Oh yeah, I am also making a cookbook for a teacher friend of mine! I should be doing that now and not sitting on the computer!!!
 1 user thanked Rhonda~ for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/5/2013(UTC)
PaperKrafter4Life Offline
#38 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 11:53:28 PM(UTC)
PaperKrafter4Life

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 571
United States
Location: crafting in my downtown studio NW IA

Thanks: 270 times
Was thanked: 187 time(s) in 142 post(s)
my desk has a stack of 30 pink breast cancer ribbon thank you cards I just made for a friend
who just had b cancer surgery. I will mail them and a card on Monday . So glad to have them done.
 1 user thanked PaperKrafter4Life for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/5/2013(UTC)
southgirltexas Offline
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 2:16:47 PM(UTC)
southgirltexas

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/16/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,291
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Thanks: 58 times
Was thanked: 569 time(s) in 341 post(s)
My boyfriend made the statement that he had enough guns (living in Texas this is not a statement you hear everyday) and I said "Yes, I have all the carts I need except one". Well, I bought Outdoor Man at HL last week (it was on sale) and just now got some cuts made of it. LOVE the phrases! Now I need to go back the camping pages I made a few months ago and add some of these phrases.

Edited by user Sunday, November 03, 2013 2:17:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked southgirltexas for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/5/2013(UTC)
Kimikrafts Offline
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:03:44 AM(UTC)
Kimikrafts

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 12

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I have 50 christmas cards I am working on right now.
I just finished stamping the inside of the cards, now I need to put all the fronts on.
I did not know how much I appreciated Stampin Up whisper white cardstock until trying to stamp on some white cs I picked up cheap at Tuesday Morning!!! Talk about frustrating!..Mad
 1 user thanked Kimikrafts for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/5/2013(UTC)
SassyLady Offline
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:30:08 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rhonda~ Go to Quoted Post
I am slowly but surely finishing up 4 calendars for Xmas gifts and still need to make about 12 birthday calendars for parent helpers in my classroom and the office staff. I am going to be very busy up until Xmas. Oh yeah, I am also making a cookbook for a teacher friend of mine! I should be doing that now and not sitting on the computer!!!


I know your family will love them. My sister used to make photo calendars for all in the family each year and stopped about 3 years ago.... I really miss them as they were my favorite gifts each year.
SassyLady Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:31:13 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PaperKrafter4Life Go to Quoted Post
my desk has a stack of 30 pink breast cancer ribbon thank you cards I just made for a friend
who just had b cancer surgery. I will mail them and a card on Monday . So glad to have them done.


I am sure she wil be thankful for your considerate gift.
SassyLady Offline
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:32:18 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: southgirltexas Go to Quoted Post
My boyfriend made the statement that he had enough guns (living in Texas this is not a statement you hear everyday) and I said "Yes, I have all the carts I need except one". Well, I bought Outdoor Man at HL last week (it was on sale) and just now got some cuts made of it. LOVE the phrases! Now I need to go back the camping pages I made a few months ago and add some of these phrases.


That sounds like fun.
SassyLady Offline
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 9:34:15 AM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kimikrafts Go to Quoted Post
I have 50 christmas cards I am working on right now.
I just finished stamping the inside of the cards, now I need to put all the fronts on.
I did not know how much I appreciated Stampin Up whisper white cardstock until trying to stamp on some white cs I picked up cheap at Tuesday Morning!!! Talk about frustrating!..Mad


Wow that is a great assembly line. I have been doing about 5 to 10 of the same... but I think I like your method better. I did 10 cards yesterday so I have got 35 completed now and 6 more cut out. ong way to go to hit 100!
southgirltexas Offline
#45 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 2:43:25 PM(UTC)
southgirltexas

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/16/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1,291
Location: Texarkana, Texas

Thanks: 58 times
Was thanked: 569 time(s) in 341 post(s)
I just volunteered for a RAK, my first ever. It sounds fun. I have made cuts from Baby Steps cart and they are looking good. Thank goodness she asked for 4 to 4 and a half inches in size.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 05, 2013 2:48:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked southgirltexas for this useful post.
SassyLady on 11/5/2013(UTC)
SassyLady Offline
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 3:52:08 PM(UTC)
SassyLady

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/20/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,116
Location: Helena, AL

Thanks: 262 times
Was thanked: 824 time(s) in 398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: southgirltexas Go to Quoted Post
I just volunteered for a RAK, my first ever. It sounds fun. I have made cuts from Baby Steps cart and they are looking good. Thank goodness she asked for 4 to 4 and a half inches in size.


I have spent the afternoon on CCR doing designs and I am in total agreement with you. Those small sizes are just too hard to work with! I have been going through all my carts and doing pieces to cut for my Christmas card.... I want to tell you I have a lot of Christmas cards! LOL
Kimikrafts Offline
#47 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:20:07 AM(UTC)
Kimikrafts

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 12

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I probably will hit a hundred, these were just for my DH:)
I still need to do cards for family and friends!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:20:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ottergirl Offline
#48 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:34:46 PM(UTC)
ottergirl

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/13/2008(UTC)
Posts: 660
Location: San Francisco Penninsula, California

Thanks: 151 times
Was thanked: 175 time(s) in 142 post(s)
My table is full of Halloween Scrapbook pages stuff for the yearly scrapbooks I make for each of my three daughters and their families.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 Pages<12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.884 seconds.
nebo-cricut-02