Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<2021222324>»
joyfullycrafting Offline
#631 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 5:36:25 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Shelly, your cards are wonderful! I really like speciality folds! I just never take the time to make cute things like that. Or maybe I just don't have the time.

I am trying to pack, but I really have no idea what I do have packed. I'll use what I have and try and get by without what I don't have.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
Shelly on 10/29/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Online
#632 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2013 6:51:19 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 229 post(s)
our first snowfall of the season arrived early yesterday morning and hasn't left. At least, it only stayed on the lawns, etc., the roads are bare. DH has decided to get snow tires put on my van...got stuck a few times last winter, so that is happening on Sat. morning. It was still very cool today, a cold wind blowing and of course, we are outside for PE every morningCursing!

Shelly: your minion hats are super cute...they would go great with my costumeLOL! Love your cards also, I really have to check pinterest out more often.

Joy: hope everything goes well on your trip and dh feels ok. Good luck with your packing.

Nancy: I used Wild Card for the pumpkin card and Creative Holiday Cards for the spider card

JeanneLee: glad you were able to meet up with your friends for coffee, sounds like fun. Dress warm for the next football game!

Angie: your decorations look great, nice looking family too. I only have an Apple Iphone and a Kobo. We haven't made the plunge to an Ipad yet. I guess it all depends what you want it for...good luck with your decision. Have fun with your trunk party.

I have a Special O meeting tomorrow nite and we have a halloween hockey game on Wed. nite. I made a batch of beef & barley soup so we could eat on the fly. Dh doesn't even know if he will make it to the game as he has a mtg. after work that starts at 6:30, hopefully he can catch part of the game anyway.

Bye for now, take care everyone.

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
AlyaMama Offline
#633 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:03:31 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Shelly I love your cards, so nice. I'm on pinterest, about as far as I get is pinning stuff, never make anything on my boards. The minion hats are so cute. My son Adam LOVES that movie, def. one of his favorites.

Sandra enjoy your snow. I keep hearing we're going to ahve a harsh winter this year. Our fall has been very mild so far. It was a bit brisk this morning.

Joy thanks for the info. I'm leaning towords the i-pad, only because I want it for reading and playing games. I just don't think I'd use the phone features as much. Jamal says I could download an app that would allow me to text my parents, but they would have to have the same app to text back. I think he said Viber or what's app or something. The thing is, my parents won't do that. They are very tech scared especially my mom. I think the real reason he wants me to get a smart phone is so we can message back and forth while he's traveling and it won't cost us anything. Right now it costs him if I text him if he's out of the country. Have fun packing, is it different weather than the last cruise?

Thanks for the compliments on my decorations. The banner looks a little plain so maybe I'll dress it up a bit for next year.

I'm trying to decide what to give out for the trunk or treating. I was thinking sugar cookies or home made caramel corn. we can do those homemade things because we all know each other, makes it nice you can trust everyone.

I just ordered a BUNCH of legos, we don't need anymore legos but it seems I'm obsessed as much as the kids are now. I really LOVE the lego friends legos. The kids will get the legos next summer when we go back for a visit. Something to look forward to.

Better go. It's late here.
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#634 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:08:40 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1280 time(s) in 995 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JeanneLee Go to Quoted Post
Morning girls,
Was up early to meet my coffee gals for bagels and coffee at Paneras at 7:30.
One of our group we hadn't seen in weeks. she moved about 45 min away and just got a new job in DC. So now she gets every other Monday off...so we met up with her this morning. Theres are 6 of us so its a fun time to catch up. Now I am ready for a nap!

DS's team won 51-10 last Friday.(they are 7-1 now)
BOY was it a COLD night! I need to dress warmer next game!
We have a Junior Varsity game today and next Monday. This Saturday is a play-off game and then we should be in the Championship game.

Sandra, enjoyed the photos! My DD's fave movie is Despicable Me! Troy looked great in his Captains uniform!

Wow 51- 10 your sons team must really be good Congrats on the win

That is so nice getting together for breakfast with friends glad you enjoyed it
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/20/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#635 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:20:36 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Shelly.... those hats are so cute. The little one looks adorable in it
I love love your cards thanks for sharing they are all very prettyBigGrin Love the Side Step cards and the gate fold. I love doing different styles of cards nice workBigGrin

Sandra... snow already! Oh My! Your cards were cute also thanks for the info on the cartridges

Angie.. great decorations and I can't believe how much the children have grownBigGrin
Enjoy the Halloween Trunk show see what you started now it is a yearly tradition how cool is that

Well today my crafty friend came over Abigail was good and took 2 1/2 hour nap so we were able to talk crafts. She has made over 500 cards she is also a scrapbooker but now I got her into making cards even more so. So now she has decided to do a craft fair the cost is 95.00 for the space you have to provide the table and everything else. So I told her don't give away the cards. I said think about your time and the cost of everything. She made some cute baby cards she stamped a teddy bear then punched holes all around the bear and sewed it. they came out so cute she loves to sew and also do micro beading art.

She said we are very different at crafting all my cards usually have cricut and she is 100% a stamper.

So we had a nice morning together.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:23:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#636 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:25:47 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Angie... Did I read right!!!!! more Lego's !!!!!!!!!!! I hate cleaning those up our kids had the Lincoln Logs that was their obbession but those lego's get everywhere..
ditskid Offline
#637 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:37:02 PM(UTC)
ditskid

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 118 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AlyaMama Go to Quoted Post
Shelly I love your cards, so nice. I'm on pinterest, about as far as I get is pinning stuff, never make anything on my boards. The minion hats are so cute. My son Adam LOVES that movie, def. one of his favorites.

Sandra enjoy your snow. I keep hearing we're going to ahve a harsh winter this year. Our fall has been very mild so far. It was a bit brisk this morning.

Joy thanks for the info. I'm leaning towords the i-pad, only because I want it for reading and playing games. I just don't think I'd use the phone features as much. Jamal says I could download an app that would allow me to text my parents, but they would have to have the same app to text back. I think he said Viber or what's app or something. The thing is, my parents won't do that. They are very tech scared especially my mom. I think the real reason he wants me to get a smart phone is so we can message back and forth while he's traveling and it won't cost us anything. Right now it costs him if I text him if he's out of the country. Have fun packing, is it different weather than the last cruise?

Thanks for the compliments on my decorations. The banner looks a little plain so maybe I'll dress it up a bit for next year.

I'm trying to decide what to give out for the trunk or treating. I was thinking sugar cookies or home made caramel corn. we can do those homemade things because we all know each other, makes it nice you can trust everyone.

I just ordered a BUNCH of legos, we don't need anymore legos but it seems I'm obsessed as much as the kids are now. I really LOVE the lego friends legos. The kids will get the legos next summer when we go back for a visit. Something to look forward to.

Better go. It's late here.

I laughed when I saw the word LEGO pop out while reading the Cricut boards!!
My kids love Legos as well, even as they get older the sets get bigger and more intricate!!
And the Lego Friends sets are great! It is nice that Lego has given girls that are beyond the Duplo age something great to play with as well!!!
And as long as they don't get vacuumed... they can be kept for our children's children!!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#638 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:37:41 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I had a hugh rubber made container in the basement and decided to decorate it for Abigail and use it has a toy box. The living room is getting has so many toys in it. Years ago when I took care of Hannah and Alex their toy room and play area was my craft room!

I am not giving that up so DH said we can use the sunroom so he straightened it all out and we have a heat/air conditioner in there so no problems. Now I am thinking what can I get her for Christmas we do Christmas up big lots of toys for the kids
SandraB. Online
#639 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2013 6:26:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

my meeting was postphoned so thought I would pop in here quick to say hi, then really have to get busy scrapping. I've been spending way too much time on the computer, haven't even got through my Tim Holtz lessons yetCursing!

Angie: glad you've almost made a decision between a phone or i-pad. I agree, if you are using it mainly for reading an I pad would be better. Wow! more legos for your kids! I sold a couple pails of them at a garage sale when our kids outgrew them. It is warming up again here for a few days anyway...more snow for the w/end. Told dh he should get the pump out of the pond and put the heater and aerators in this w/end.

Nancy: sounds like you had a fun day with your crafty friend

Ditskid: hello from Alberta, Canada...not sure if we've met before.

Better run and get back to crafting.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#640 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:21:26 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good evening girls,

Well today at bowling we won all 3 games which we haven't done in a very long time.

the bowling alley decided not to have a league on a Monday so all these people joined our league on a Wed. so the league went from 12 teams to 20 teams . so now it is more fun bowling with a larger group of people.

Then went to lunch with some of the gals and came home.

DH was in the mood for sausage and pepper and onion hero's ( no healthy healthy tonight) so I am cooking the peppers and onions then I put the sausage in another the pan and as it is cooking it is smelling horrible. Now the whole house is stinking now the sausage goes in the garbage.

It didn't smell bad when I opened it and DH bought it today!! that it from now on we go to the Pork Store or local butcher.

That is about it never did work on Abigails toy box but Patty is picking up Abby early tomorrow to take her trick or treating we are going around my street then she will take her home and go in their neighborhood.

So hoping to get something done in the afternoon then maybe not if their are a lot of kids coming to the door.

Well have a good evening

Sandra hope you get some crafting done
lv2scrap02 Offline
#641 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:02:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE
lv2scrap02 Offline
#642 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:05:03 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

We bought lots of candy which means hardly anyone will come...

When we buy a couple of pounds it is never enough so now we bought a Hugh bag of candy at Costco my DH bought everything we like.. I try and buy candy we don't like so we don't eat the leftovers LOL

Hoping everyone has a good day

Joy you must be cruising by now have a wonderful time
lv2scrap02 Offline
#643 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:57:54 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Raining here slightly not too many kids coming trick or treating.

Patty came early and dressed Abigail up as a lamb she looked so cute she wasn't happy with her hat but at least we were able to get a quick photo before she ripped it off LOL

Went out and got a bite to eat Ruby Tuesday they have the best pork ribs in town along with Louisiana shrimp... took half the meal home and I have another meal for tomorrow

Have a good night allBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#644 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 3:00:04 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I keep forgetting to mention Shelly I might have to card lift the side step Halloween Card.

2 yrs. ago I made a number of side step cards using the cartridge with all the snowmen they really came cute but now I like it with the Halloween decorations. I will have to keep it in my mind LOL
SandraB. Online
#645 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:12:02 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

well another Halloween has come and gone, we sure didn't have many kids. I bought enough for 60 kids...we maybe had 25. My nephew and his wife brought over our great-neice for her "treat" bag. She was dressed as a little sherlock holmes...so cute. Today was pretty much a write off at school, we tried to do classes in the am and then the junior highs had a dance in the afternoon.

Nancy: Abigail must have been adorable! Glad your bowling went well. I don't think I've tried a side-step card before, might have to check it out.

Off to finish up a scrapbook page, never seem to be caught upLOL!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin!

Shelly Offline
#646 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:11:41 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Nancy - I got scraplifted the card for someone else, so have fun!! Glad your bowling was fun. You should post a picture of Abigail in her costume.

Sandra - Hope you got some scrapbooking done.

We only had two kids come by trick or treating! We haven't had lots for several years, but this was strange. My daughter brought her kids by and left the baby with me while she took Ben out. He was so excited to get candy. She said he ran from house to house and thought it was so great. Then he had to go potty, so she brought him back. He didn't want to go out and get more, he just wanted to start eating what he had. She finally went and put it in the car and he got so mad she was taking his candy! It was kinda funny to watch.

Got some exciting news tonight. My youngest DD, Jill, just came to the house. Her husband was dressed up from work and she was holding up a bag of candy. I thought they were coming to show me his costume and then she put the bag down and she had drawn fireworks on her belly with a ball under her shirt and the words "Coming July 4th, 2014". I was SO excited. So we are getting a new grandbaby next summer! So this will be number 4 for us. Now if my oldest daughter could find a man and get married.

Have a good day everyone.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#647 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2013 4:52:29 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Shelly... Congratulations on becoming a grandmother againBigGrin wow what a fun way to let you knowBigGrin

You must be so excited

My DD gave me a Halloween card in Oct. 2011 with her sonogram in it. I kept looking at it saying what the heck is this LOL

Sandra... hoping you get some scrapbooking done.. I am so behind

Just placed a Hugh order with CTMH It always feels like Christmas when the Fed X guy makes a delivery.

Sat. Patty and Abigail and I are going to a Craft Fair I seem to always miss this one I am so glad I can go. Really looking forward to doing some Christmas shopping

Abigail didn't stay still at all for a Halloween photo so they are blured I only have one with her lamb hat on I will see if I can upload it.
SandraB. Online
#648 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2013 7:12:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

The wend is hereBigGrin!Tomorrow Troy's mattress is supposed to be delivered so we'll go fix up his room and then I'm off to mom's in the afternoon. I think the van might make a detour by a scrapbook shop to pick up a few thingsBigGrin. Then an afternoon hockey game on Sun.

Shelly: congrats to everyone

Nancy: have fun at the Craft Fair.

Snow is supposed to be on it's way for tomorrow evening and Sun. Took my van in to have winter tires put on and the ones they thought would fit, didn't...so now I have to take it back on Mon.Angry!

Have a good w/end everyone! Happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin!
AlyaMama Offline
#649 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 6:31:03 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Hello- Happy Belated Halloween. We had lots of fun at the Trunk or Treat. The kids got lots of candy and junk. So we are set for a little while.

Alya and Layla looked so cute as super girls. I was right down to the wire on them. I didn't get Alya's emblem on her shirt in time so she went without. She said she was fine with that.

Anyway, we had fun. I kind of threw the boys costumes together. Next year I'll plan everyones a bit better. It snuck up on me this year.

Here are a few pics of the girls and of my trunk.

I just can't get back into crafting for some reason. Christmas is right around the corner and I wanted to makea few things for Thanksgiving as well. Guess I better get out of my funk and get moving.

I better go Layla is waking up.

Angie

AlyaMama attached the following image(s):
October 2013 062.jpg
923377_210943945752229_1351770711_n.jpg
 1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 11/20/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#650 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 3:35:35 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

the Craft Fair was the biggest one I have ever seen. The whole bottom of the first floor of the school was vendors everywhere. The halls were crowded with vendors and then the Gym was wall to wall vendors. Mostly jewelry, home made ponchos, scarves, hats. Lots of food jams cakes cookies. Toys. Really nice and there was one vendor selling tiny little boxes white cardstock with a sticker on top ! for 1.50 the only thing you could fit in it would be a ring.

My Dd Patty said you can make a fortune selling Cricut boxes (TBBM) thru out the whole day that is all she kept saying. The thing is it cost anywhere from 75.00 and up to rent a space.
This one was 125.00 and you bring your own table some vendors couldn't even sit that is how crammed they were.

We had Abigail in a smaller stroller and it was still hard getting thru the crowd. As a mother I start thinking Fire Hazard!!!

The only items I bought was a Barney CD that mentions Abigails name thru out the CD about 70 times. So it was perfect for her in the car she was loving it. The other was a Minnie Mouse Hugh Ball furry and she can hug it bounce it and it will always stand straight up. Cute she should love it and that is towards her presents for Christmas.

I also saw which my DD Patty bought Abby for Christmas was a rocking horse with a saddle strrups, he wags his tail, the sound of the horse galloping he says neigh shakes his head
and vibrates like she would be riding the horse. It is beautiful gray and white horse.

So now I am thinking this has to be expensive she says $30.00 OMG!! Do you have another one I figured for my house and she said she sold all 4 and this was the last one. Sold My DD said you can't make this for 30.00 he also couldn't believe the price. So now I had them wrap it up and I put it in the stroller to bring it back to the car. Abigail had to walk but she enjoyed it.

Then we went to the Outlets in the next town it was a beautiful sunny day no jacket it was great weather today we walked around had a nice lunch out and it was fun spending the day with my 2 girls.

Came home and DH said lets go out to dinner lite one at that.

Angie.. the photos are great nice work on the outfits I am sure the kids enjoyed themselves

Sandra.. snow!! hope you enjoyed your day did you buy anything good at the scrapbook store??

Have a good night everyoneBigGrin
SandraB. Online
#651 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 6:47:02 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

the snow has arrived, started very lightly this afternoon and has been getting heavier ever since...they're saying about 10cm. Got the last of the leaves raked up this a.m., thought we had better get them done before the snow arrived, dh also got the heater and aerators in the pond. Next thing is the Christmas lights before it gets too cold.

Nancy: glad you had a nice day with your girls. The craft fair sounds like it was fun.

Angie: your little ones look great, glad they had fun. I know what you mean about crafting funks, they hit me too. Hope yours passes soon.

My stop at the scrapbooking shop netted me some Tim Holtz stuff...paints, glitter and stamps with co-ordinating framelits.

Tomorrow will be housework in the a.m. and hockey in the afternoon.

Bye for now, take care everyone
Shelly Offline
#652 Posted : Saturday, November 02, 2013 8:16:11 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Angie - The costumes are so cute! Your car decorations were great too. Glad you kids had a good time. Hope you get out of your funk soon.

Nancy - The craft fair sounds like lots of fun. Hate it when its so crowded though. Glad you had a nice day with your DD and Abigail.

Sandra - Sounds like you found some good things at the craft store. Hope your snow goes away fast. We had such a nice day here, it was 70 degrees, but tomorrow is going to get windy and then tomorrow evening and overnight, we are getting snow! Not looking forward to winter.

I spent most of today babysitting. Seems like I do a lot of that lately! I love them though. My DH was home and he helped, since I had 2 of them today, so that was nice. Wanted to make some cards, but I guess they will have to wait for another day. I could go start now, but I'm tired. Glad we get an extra hour sleep tonight!

Talk to you all later! Have a good weekend.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#653 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 12:08:52 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... is this the time of the year that you usually get snow?? I don't want to think about it

Shelly... hope you get some craft time in this weekend, glad DH helped you with the kidsBigGrin

I had one of those nights last night I couldn't fall asleep for anything. You would think being out all day walking in the fresh air and being busy I should have fell asleep with no problem but nooooooo I think I fell asleep at 3:30am

shelly thanks for the heads up on the time change.. I knew we had to do it this weekend and totally forgot until I saw your post and at 2:30 am I went around and changed all the clocks.

Going to a movie today DH wants to see Last Vegas supposed to be a funny movie.

This morning I cleaned the stove, bathrooms did wash freshened things up it seems with lack of sleep I have all this energy

Hoping everyone has a good day

SandraB. Online
#654 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:11:26 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Well, the snow is still and apparently it is here to stay. When I went out front to go to the hockey game I realized we still have a little table and chairs on the front deck as well as some solar lights. Will have to get them in. Hopefully, I will get my winter tires on my van tomorrow after school.

Shelly: glad you had fun with the grandbabies. The snow is actually later arriving this year.Cursing

Nancy: sorry you didn't get much sleep last nite, hopefully tonite will be better. Hope you enjoyed the movie.

I finished up Troy's birthday pages and thought I would share them with you. Please don't laugh too hard BigGrin!

Edited by user Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:13:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BingoLady Offline
#655 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 7:36:26 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 641 post(s)
A big hello to all of you ladies, As you know my computer went out.And I
have been using my SILaws computer. She lives next door so I get to use it
once in awhile. My daugter is going to buy me one,but it won't be until after
the holidays. I just want to say hope all of you are doing fine. And hope
to visit soon again.BigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#656 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 6:15:04 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Quick hello, my GD will be here any minute.

Had a really good nights sleep went to bed early and slept the nightBigGrin

Sandra.. hope you get those Winter tires done

Bingo Lady.. nice to hear from you again

Went to see "Last Vegas" yesterday we went to a cheap movie house only 11.00 for the 2 of us but boy the Movie house was small and they had 4 movies going on. Very cramped I said never again. I felt like everyone was squashed.

The movie was so funny you are probaly all too young to enjoy it but a good funny cast.

Robert Deniro, Kevin Kline, Morgan Freeman and Michael Douglas, geez I had a Senior moment there LOL

Hoping everyone has a good day Only have 1 more turkey to make and I am done.

Edited by user Monday, November 04, 2013 6:15:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Online
#657 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 7:17:03 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Yeah! my winter tires are on...only had to sit there for 1 1/2 hrs. Crazy day at school...the teachers were all even complaining about the kids, they were all off the wall! Short week at least...only 2 days left and then a 5 day w/endBigGrin BigGrin! Had to dig out my winter boots as I forgot that we were taking the kids out for gym, my feet were a bit chilly when we came back inCursing!

Bingolady: nice to hear from you again, check in whenever you can

Nancy: glad you enjoyed the movie, sorry about the surroundings. Glad you had a good nites sleep last nite, hope you have another one tonite. Good luck on your last turkey!

My photo didn't upload last nite (some computer cliche), so will try again tonite. If it doesn't work tonite, I give upLOL

Hope everyone else is doing well, take care and happy craftingBigGrin!
File Attachment(s):
Troy's birthday.JPG (2,052kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
troy's birthday1.jpg (2,315kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
lv2scrap02 Offline
#658 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 5:54:34 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Sandra glad you got your Winter tires and your boots LOL

How much snow did you get?

Thanks for sharing your photos they were very nice

This morning Abigail and I are going to the Library hoping to register her for "Music and reading classes" it is only 1 day a week and hoping to be one of the 16 that get in. Just her age group and for their care givers .

Cold today but sunny

Have a good day all
Shelly Offline
#659 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:15:31 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Morning ladies!

Sandra - Looks like Troy had a great birthday! Nice layout of the pictures. Hope if warms up, but probably winter is here to stay. Will be nice to have your tires on your van. Hopefully your few more days of school will go by quickly and you can enjoy your long weekend!

BingoLady - Glad to hear from you. Hope all is well and you can get a new computer.

Nancy - Hope you got your GD into the class! That will be fun for you and her. I made a turkey like yours. Your directions were great! Going to try and attach a picture.

Well I thought it was supposed to snow on Monday, but woke up to snow on Sunday. Snowed all morning and there was a dusting on the ground, but it had been so warm the day before, it melted by afternoon. No snow on Monday, but now we have snow and really slick roads today. Not much yet, but might get more, as we get lake effect snow coming off the Great Salt Lake. Looks like most of it will be a little north of me.

Have a good day everyone!
Shelly Offline
#660 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:25:56 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

OK, going to try this again.
Shelly attached the following image(s):
20131104_153841.jpg
 2 users thanked Shelly for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 11/5/2013(UTC), JeanneLee on 11/20/2013(UTC)