Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

87 Pages«<858687
cropdropnroll Offline
#2581 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2014 1:21:25 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 56 post(s)
Hello... ello...llo...lo...o....

It's been mighty quiet on this here message board. I'm just as guilty of neglecting it... *blushing with embarassment*. Nothing crafty going on in my world, so I've been living vicariously through Cassie, unbeknownst to her. *muuuaaaahhhhhh (evil laugh)* DS is on his way to HS, so we decided to celebrate at his favorite restaurant this w/e! My crafty plans for centerpieces and favors went up like the smoke on a grill doused with water!! Mad Glare.

JCI to say hello and to give our thread a little boost.

Cassie Offline
#2582 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2014 6:45:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 255 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!!

Lisa - Oh wordsmith you...... You just crack me up!

Women's Retreat was GREAT and now, I'm back on my grind. Kids come home tomorrow and I have tons of crafting that I need to do by Saturday.

Have a GREAT day ALL!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2583 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:55:51 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 432 time(s) in 122 post(s)
Hello Thursday, I've been trying to post over here all week and for some reason I'm just getting around to it. Looks like we are all just busy with life and checking in here and thereBigGrin
I've been trying to stay in as much as possible too hot to be roaming the streets but I have managed to make some small unnecessary craft purchasesBigGrin. I've been busy trying to keep up with my personal blog challenge and I'm looking forward to the end, if you have time check out my blog.

Cassie, I finished my cards for the summer exchange/swap and they will go postal on Saturday and I'l include the deposit for the October crop.

Lisa, congrats to your son as he prepares for high school; we'll be celebrating that milestone next year.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a wonderful day.
Cassie Offline
#2584 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 11:07:21 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Afternoon All!!

Happy Friday-eve & 4th of July.

I've been a little under the weather with my now sinus cold, but today I must push along. I need to make my cards for the summer theme swap I'm in, and get them to Lisa over the weekend. I have my idea in place, so hopefully it won't take all night, lol!!

Nothing much going on. I have an order for wedding vowel renewal invites, thank you cards and favor labels. Hopefully, Michaels will have paper on sale next week, which is what I used to make the sample with.

Have a happy & safe holiday weekend.

Remember: Keep it Crafty!
ScrapCheryl Offline
#2585 Posted : Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:48:59 AM(UTC)
ScrapCheryl

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hello there!! I know I haven't been keeping up with anything on the message boards. But I have been using my Explore just about every week, at least several times a week. I love that machine! Maybe I'll post pictures. Have a great day!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2586 Posted : Wednesday, July 09, 2014 6:33:42 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Morning and Hello Wednesday, I'm stopping in early waving and wishing everyone a wonderful day. Nothing much happening in my world just trying to stay cool and maintainBigGrin. We didn't do much of anything for the 4th just stayed local and went to a few outings, we are still need to get to the museum before the "Posing Beauty in African American Culture" exhibit emds. We were suppose to go to VBS this week but haven't made it yet, maybe to night if I leave work a reasonable hour. Gotta get back to work since I'm heading out for lunch which means it'll be an extended one! Stay cool and have some fun creating!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2587 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 12:26:54 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and TGIF!

JCI as it has been a while since my last post. All seems fairly quiet on this side of the Internet! Not a whole lot going on in my world, but I have managed to get one or two projects done. I participated in a card swap over at SOC, and that was fun. Otherwise, I'm just trying to keep up with my DT assignments. Pics are posted on my blog.

Any crafty plans for the weekend?? I have a couple of birthday cards and thank you notes (for DS to send out) to get done. At some point this w/e, I plan to enjoy some crabs - Drool (thanks mom)! I just have to decide if I want to share with the kids - hahahahaha... grandma says I have to. Glare

Later...

Lisa

Edited by user Friday, July 18, 2014 12:35:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2588 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 4:28:42 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!

Lisa - I had crabs yesterday too, courtesy of a loving church member. Ms. C and I were on the back deck going to town, as a stormed brewed over our heads. LOL!

Treva - I have to look up that exhibit; sounds lovely.

Just finished up 2 tshirts and designed 2 more for perspective buyers. A friend of mine also took some of my products to a group she consults for to try and throw some business my way. They loved everything but need to resend their logo in a higher resolution. They want to see their logo on some of my products. If I had to do that with everyone, I would be using up my supply. Then, if they change their minds, then I'm stuck with it. Something just came to me. I may need to charge for samples when it comes to cups and things. What do you all think?

Have a GREAT day!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2589 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 2:10:42 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Monday, just checking in to say hello; not too much going on in my scrapping world. I got two weekend trips coming up hoping I can meet up with some of my scrapping friends. I have a few challenges that I really need to work on before the end of the month.

Cassie, the exhibit was very good and I may go back again before it leaves because my husband didn't get to go. I like to go on Thursday since they have a jazz band but it can be very crowded because it's free on Thursday. Cassie, I think you should charge for the samples because it uses your time and supplies.

Lisa, I had crabs yesterday too, they were okay not as good as some that I had a few weeks agoBigGrin I am lucky that no one in my house likes them so I get to have them all by myself, we usually get crab legs for DH and DD though. DH always saying its too much for such little meat!

Until next time!

cropdropnroll Offline
#2590 Posted : Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:48:52 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

JCI to say hello. It's been pretty quiet here - I guess most of the folks have "upgraded" to FB, etc. LOL.

Cassie/Treva - This must have been our w/e to have crabs (that sounds strange...somehow)! LOL.

Cassie - I'm in agreement with Treva - charge for your samples, even if it's a small nominal compensation for material(s).

I finished a bday for my Pastor's mom this past w/e; and I still have my DT projects to do this w/e, along with bday cards and thank you notes for DS.

Waving hello to everyone.

Lisa
File Attachment(s):
20140720_113252.jpg (1,935kb) downloaded 13 time(s).
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2591 Posted : Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:37:57 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Thursday....just checking in and giving our thread a little boost! How goes everything, what have you all been up to? Not too much going on in my world even though it seems as though I'm always too busy to catch my breatheBigGrin I have managed to keep my blog updated and participate and a few challenges. Tomorrow starts the 8th month, where does the time go? Take care and have a great day!
Cassie Offline
#2592 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 4:45:26 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Monday!!!!

Last week I had jury duty for 4 days. It was my first time actually being selected and it was mentally taxing. I do not like the idea of determining someone's fate. The case was a doozie and was a big news story in my area. Glad it's over.

Headed to FL for a girls vacation on Wednesday. Looking forward to the getaway; the beach; massage; pool; and no cooking. LOL!!

I need to update my blog. I just finished 3 tshirts and 3 onesis. Somehow, in the next 2 days I need to finish 8 tumblers (same design) and 1 more tee. I'm thinking of calling in tomorrow. LOL!! My company is forcing us to use our leave and we'll only be able to carry over 40 hours into 2015 but that still has to be used by April 2015. We've had so many company changes in the last year (which included NO RAISES), that my head is still spinning.

Enough chatter from me. Have a GREAT day!!!!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2593 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 1:14:03 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Tuesday, doing an afternoon driveby check-in! I trust that is well and that you all are loving life and having big fun creating lasting memories! I am in the home stretch where I have an hour left before I end my work day so I'm getting anxious since I've been fighting to stay awake most of the dayBigGrin

Cassie sorry you had to do jury duty but just think it will be sometime before you are called again. Enjoy your girls getaway and yes I would call in tomorrow!

Take care.
Cassie Offline
#2594 Posted : Saturday, August 09, 2014 5:03:34 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Hey all. Checking in from sunny Ft. Lauderdale. Vacation is winding down and it was a great time away. Have some nice pictures to scrap in the future.

Have a great evening all!
Gaylen Offline
#2595 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:51:58 AM(UTC)
Gaylen

Hi Ladies!
Just realized it's been a minute since I checked in here. I have been so non-craft lately. Other stuff keeps getting in the way of my craft time. Perhaps I can get back on track soon. The only time I have worked in my craftroom is when I need a card for an event.Recently, in my rush to get a birthday card made for my neighbor's 75th birthday party (as we were walking out the door), I decided to do it in her sorority colors. I made the cutest pink and green card! I was so proud. At the party I placed it on the gift table with all the other cards and took my seat. During the party I started to realize all the decor and the birthday girl were decked out in red and white. I suddenly realized my mistake...ran to the gift table to dig out my card before she saw it. I knew she was a Delta but somehow got confused and made an AKA card. My DH wanted to know what's the big deal. I am not in a sorority but I know what the big deal was. Anyway, it was pretty funny when I was digging around on the gift table...but I guess you had to be there.LOL

Lesson learned...stop trying to do cards at the last minute. Get in the craftroom and produce! That's my new motto.

My next goal is to get my stamps organized and stored into DVD/CD cases. Has anyone done this? Can't decide if I should unmount the wood ones. Let me know how all of you store stamps.

Wishing everyone a Crafty Fall...cuz we are almost there.

Waving Bye Bye,
Gaylen
tsrel Offline
#2596 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 11:45:58 AM(UTC)
tsrel

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 37 post(s)
I am not sure why but it takes forever for me to get on here. Just wanted to say hello to all
cropdropnroll Offline
#2597 Posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2014 10:17:22 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Tuesday Everyone... Anyone??? LOL.

JCI quickly to say hello. It has been a minute and some hours (SMH) since my last post here. Nothing crafty going on in my world - life has taken over! RollEyes I'm hoping that Cassie's Craft-cation Getaway (Oct 9-12) will help get me back on track.

Gaylen - I find myself doing last-minute cards, too; and it drives me crazy! So crazy, that I tend to resort to store-bought (*washing my mouth out with soap*) cards, to satisfy the immediate need. Oh, the horror..... OhMyGod OhMyGod OhMyGod

Tsrel - Good to hear from you! I pray all is well.

Waving hello to all the "peepers"! Razz

Chat at ya later!

Lisa
Cassie Offline
#2598 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 2:14:13 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Hump Day!!!!

Just love holiday Mondays. Makes the week fly.

Gaylen & Lisa - count me in on last minute too. I haven't had a chance to stock pile my supply.

Tonya - Hey stranger!!!!!

Lisa - You are a riot! Wash your mouth out with soap...

I just finished a few tshirt orders and now I'm busy preparing for our church's 30th Anniversary Celebration. I'm looking forwrd to the Craft getaway because I have some long overdue layouts calling my name. I hope to work only on personal projects on that weekend.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2599 Posted : Thursday, September 04, 2014 7:15:03 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Morning and hello Thursday, it has been a minute since I posted....not sure whyConfused

I have been confused all week because of the holiday on Monday, I'm so looking forward to the weekend. It's not that I'll have downtime but my wind needs a little downtime.

I too am a 'last minute molly' when it comes to making cards at the last minute, nevver seem to get ahead on cards. Where does the time go, we're in the 9th month already! I have been busy with life and trying to get in some crafting time whenever, looking forward to Cassie's getaway next month. I think I need to just start now, get organized and pack now so I won't just have to throw random stuff together at the last minute!

Take care.
HisGem Offline
#2600 Posted : Tuesday, September 09, 2014 6:31:16 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 486 time(s) in 334 post(s)
HELLO!! It has been months and Sundays since I posted! I haven't been doing much crafting lately. I finally decided to do a project and my machine is not working correctly! Since school started, I hope to get a little more crafting in. I have the thought to do it but when it is time to execute, I have no energy!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello since I was logged in! Hope all is well with everyone, Kenya~
Cassie Offline
#2601 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:26:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Hey Party People!!! What's happening?

Nothing much on my end. This week is filled with 2 back to school nights. Still have 3 tshirts to do tomorrow and get back to gift bags for a 1 yr old party.
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2602 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:47:25 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Good Morning and Hello Thursday, stopping in to say hello and wish everyone a great day. Remembering the events that happened on this day 13 years ago with hope and prayers for peace throughout the world.

I'm trying to stay awake since I woke up at 2:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep until about 4:00 am and back up at 5:30 so I am due a napBigGrin. Nothing exciting going on in my world except Craft-tober Fest next month, I am going to start packing soon so I can be more organized and hopefully will have what I need. I have lots that I'd like to do but we shall see.

We are only in our second week of school and have managed to be late for the last three days, got to do better. Another hot day her so I think I'll stay put until I leave at 5 even though I do need to run an errand. Today my FIL celebrates his 76th birthday and I haven't made a card, shame on me!

Take care and have a happy scrappin' day.

Edited by user Thursday, September 11, 2014 7:59:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2603 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 10:21:13 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Greetings and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

JCI to say hello, and to see what crafty plans you all have on tap for this weekend.

I, of course, have cheerleading this w/e (and every w/e thru Nov). Hubby is coaching somewhere across the beltway. We have praise team rehearsal, dance ministry, and a leadership meeting at church tomorrow! Then maybe we'll do game night with some friends in the evening - did I mention that I have to cook for this "get together"?? SMH. So, as you can see, no crafty plans in the cards for this scrapper-in-a-dry spell!! Glare Crying Glare

Treva - I hope to carve out a teeny, tiny window of time to start packing (better yet, taking inventory of -) my supplies, so I know whether or not to place an order before the crop! Wink Wink

Waving hello to all. Wishing everyone a craftastic w/e!