Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Larkspur Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 7:50:51 AM(UTC)
Larkspur

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2457 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
My current computer is on the fritz and I will be getting a new one soon. I understand that CCR is not compatible with Windows 8.1 . I thought I read somewhere that CCR will not work with the newest Internet Explorer (which is what? 10? - it's hard to keep up). Is this true? Also, since it will be my 2nd computer, I should be able to download CCR and cut okay with it, right?
MaryStillman Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 06, 2013 5:11:18 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1249 time(s) in 792 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Larkspur Go to Quoted Post
My current computer is on the fritz and I will be getting a new one soon. I understand that CCR is not compatible with Windows 8.1 . I thought I read somewhere that CCR will not work with the newest Internet Explorer (which is what? 10? - it's hard to keep up). Is this true? Also, since it will be my 2nd computer, I should be able to download CCR and cut okay with it, right?

Hey Larkspur. I've not seen you on the Cards forum in a long time and was wondering if you were still around. I love your cards!

I updated to IE10, and I cannot remember if I have cut since I updated, but I did try to cut last week, and it would not cut, so maybe that is my problem. There is a problem with windows 8.1 in that CCR does not work with it. I believe that PC is working on a solution.

You should be able to install CCR on two computers to cut. Some people call and ask that PC disable the CCR on the computer that doesn't work anymore.

HTH

Mary
 1 user thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
Larkspur on 11/7/2013(UTC)